For Miss Amy Pt. 09-10

Story Info
FLR Fantasy.
2.5k words
4
5.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being Her slave wasn't always whips and chains, it wasn't even always chores. There were other times, some playful, some melancholy. He accepted them all, and went about his daily life serving Her as best he could.

He particularly liked the warm, sunny days when She would take him outside and play with him the yard, rolling him around and rubbing his belly, tickling him, both of them laughing like children. He felt very much like the beloved pet She primarily called him. It was so very much fun.

Walks together in the park. She had even discovered a way to keep him leashed for those very public walks. Dressed normally, but with fishing line attached to his chastity device, and coming out the top of his pants. No one could really see it unless they were up close, and She could always keep him just the length of the line away. He never minded being leashed, it made him feel secure, protected.

Then there were the rainy days, when they would just sit together, his head in Her lap, while She idly stroked his hair. Words were rarely spoken. Words were rarely needed between them now. He worshipped and adored Her. She cared for and disciplined him.

He felt that She loved him, though She rarely said it, he felt it from Her. With each smile She would give him. He could even feel it when She was angry with him. He knew She just wanted him to be the best he could be in serving Her.

Some days She just wanted to be left alone, and He would go downstairs to the playroom and shine Her leather toys and boots, he could spend hours down there, caressing and caring for the tools and implements of Her craft. Each one he would take up to shine would bring vivid images to his mind of the first time She had used that particular implement on him, the first time this particular boot had been pressed to his head, mashing him to the floor.

Each cuff he shined, as he held it, he could feel it around his wrist, holding him in place for whatever amusement She wanted him for. Yes, it wasn't always "fantasy Domme and willing slave." Sometimes it was just life.

And he found that he could no longer picture any other life. He was hers, there was no denying this. He no longer had any doubts in his mind. Did he fear Her? Yes, he feared Her very much. Her anger could be epic. Her disappointment broke his very soul into pieces, a look of disappointment could shatter him, but he knew, without doubt, that She would always pick up the pieces and put him back together.

There was one instant of this that was forefront in his mind. She had assigned him a task. On the surface it seemed easy enough, just to take apart an old wooden chair. He set about the task as he would any other, with diligence and attention to detail, until he got to one rusty nail that simply refused to budge.

Pry, pull, pound, he could not remove that damn nail. Finally, he let out a grunting shout of anger and frustration and slammed his fist down on the offending nail.

Blood was suddenly gushing from a small gash in his hand, and he clutched it, the pain suddenly hitting him and as he rocked back and forth, tears in his eyes, because he felt he had failed Her.

Then suddenly, She was there, gently urging him to his feet and leading him to the bathroom, carefully washing his hand, and applying medication to the cut, and bandaging it expertly. She then kissed it and looked into his eyes, brushing the tears away, She leaned down and kissed his forehead and whispered, "my very good boy." Then She hugged him, and he cried tears of relief, tears of joy.

He was owned, he was protected. She would always be there to guide him along his journey as Her pet, Her slave. He always marveled at the new heights of love he could feel for Her. She never ceased to amaze, surprise and delight him.

Yes, fear was a part of that. Fear bred respect, and he should rightfully fear Her anger, Her disappointment. But that was a very small part of what it meant to be Hers.

Love was at the heart of it all, and above all else, he felt loved.

He had been a very good boy. The past weeks had been busy, the two Trans girls that had helped Mistress gang bang him had moved in to become part of the Family. They were submissive to Mistress, but above him in the household order, so he found himself serving all three.

He lit cigarettes, served as an ashtray, drank their piss. He found it easier to drink their piss actually than Mistress' as he could just close his lips around their cocks and drink like an oversized straw.

They were far more playful with him as well. They took turns taking him for his walks around the backyard for his workouts, sometimes they would take a big double-headed dildo on the walk and make him fetch it...and then have him fuck them with it while holding it in his mouth. The also loved tickling him, and unlike Mistress actually rolled around on the ground wrestling with him. It was rough, but he enjoyed both of them immensely, and they made him feel ten years younger.

It was challenging serving all three. Mistress of course always took precedence. She was the Queen of the House, and ruled it with a firm, yet fair hand. He often witnessed the gurls getting whipped, they often participated in his whippings. Overall he was quite content with the new situation.

Then "He" came. Mistress had started dating again, and it had gotten serious. He started coming over and spending the night, and the boy had found himself having to wait on another Man for the first time in his life.

The Man barely glanced at him most of the time, barely acknowledged his existence, but he had heard Mistress and Her new lover talking one night, and She had told him in no uncertain terms that to accept Her meant to accept Her pet, and her gurls. The Man had no problem with the two young trans gurls who fawned over Him and would suck His cock in the very loud lurid foursomes they would sometimes have.

He sometimes felt a pang of jealousy being left out of those times. But he quickly smashed that down. He served Mistress, and Mistress wanted him, that was all that mattered.

As the relationship grew, the Man seemed to come to accept him more. Ordering him about, and one night, when he had gotten the Man's drink wrong, the Man even punished him, right there in front of everyone with His own belt.

The Man was not at all gentle with it either, it hurt, his ass felt like it was on fire for days, and the welts lasted almost two full weeks. But it was, as always, the shame of failure that was far worse, he honestly wasn't sure if his face or his ass was redder after that night. 
The Man had surprised him afterward by grasping his chin and turning it up to face Him as He looked down. "Do you understand what you did wrong?"

"Yes, Master," was the only reply.

"Will you make the same mistake again?"

"No, Master," his response seemed to be accepted as the Man nodded, and released his chin, dismissing him.

He crawled away, shamed and humiliated, but having learned something. He would not make the mistake again.

One day Mistress came and clipped on his leash and led him outside for his walk. Stopping by the small goldfish pond, She sat on the bench and drew him close. Lighting a cigarette for Her, she exhaled into his face, and then spoke:

"It is time we talked about the changes coming to the House, pet. Me and Daddy, have decided to be married. He will actually rule the household once He moves in. That doesn't mean I won't be the one primarily responsible for you, it just means that I will defer to Him on some things."

He looked at Her confused for a few moments while She watched him and smoked, ashing into his waiting mouth, then She continued.

"Do not worry, my pet, He likes you, He thinks of you as a good dog, and has no problem with you being here. He has no interest in you sexually, but He does have friends that might, so I cannot say you being fucked by other Men is out of the realm of possibility, it just won't be with your new Master."

He simply nodded after that, fully accepting Her decision, and trusting Her completely. The fact he did not speak or ask questions or show any other reaction other than slight confusion, seemed to please Her, for She reached out and tousled his hair and smiled. Oh, how Her smile could brighten anything, even outshining the sun.

"I am so glad you are so understanding and accepting of this, pet, not that your approval was required or even needed, but it is nice that you will not be difficult during this transition period. You took to the gurls so well, and You have been very respectful with Daddy, and you haven't shown any sign of jealousy"

At that he blushed, and She noticed, "Pet? Have you been jealous?"

He looked down at the ground, mustering his words. He spoke so seldom nowadays, that sometimes he thought he had forgotten how. She waited for him patiently. She knew him so well.

"Y...Yes, Mistress. i..i cannot say i have not been jealous, because i have. It...it hurts sometimes being left out of playtimes, and...and i feel that here." He pressed his hand to his heart and She nodded.

"I can understand that, pet. It is natural, and not at all unusual to feel that way. And while I could care less about how you feel about it as you are my property, and you will continue to serve however I see fit. I am not completely without sympathy. I cannot say that you will ever be included in play that includes Daddy, but I can promise you this, my sweet good boy, you will never, ever be neglected in any way."

He smiled at that, and looked up at Her and whispered, "i know Mistress, that is what helps me push those feelings out of the way and firmly say they have no place here."

"Good boy! I am so very proud of you my beautiful pet! So, it's been awhile since you have earned a reward, and you know what? I think you just earned a big reward for being so accepting of the changes coming! Choose your reward, pet. Remember, you get to have one orgasm and you get to have it in the way you choose."

As if She didn't know exactly what he would choose. He just looked at Her wide-eyed and almost panting, and She laughed, "of course, pet, Mistress actually enjoys doing that with you, too!"

She then led him back into the house and up to Her bedroom. When they passed the gurls they looked and started to follow thinking something fun and perverted was going to happen, but Mistress held up her hand to forestall them.

"This time is for pet, gurls. He has earned his reward and he is going to get it."

He didn't look prideful, he didn't look boastful, but he certainly looked excited and both gurls just petted him and said, "have fun, sweetie!" Then went about what they had been doing.

Once they arrived in the bedroom, Mistress locked the door and smiled, "get on the bed, pet." He climbed up on the bed, laying flat on his back and waited as She unlocked his chastity device and removed it. Then he watched wide-eyed and with eyes full of passionate, love-filled lustful eyes as She undressed and climbed up to lay next to him in the bed, pressing her body against him.

He could feel himself hardening already as She lit a cigarette and casually exhaled very close to his lips. He breathed in Her second-hand smoke as if it were the most precious oxygen in the world, and then She spoke, "You may begin my pet!"

As he took his hardened cock in hand and began stroking, Her lips closed over his right nipple, and She flicked her tongue over the now hardened, super sensitive bud. He shuddered and moaned at the sudden flood of excitement that filled him. How he loved when he earned a reward.

She teased and tormented both his nipples with fingers, lips, tongue and teeth, stretching them until they popped out from Her teeth, the pain enhancing the experience as that was truly the one place where he could be considered somewhat of a masochist.

In between tormenting his nipples as he slowly stroked, She would take deep drags and press her lips to his and exhale, He always breathed in very deeply, and listened for Her to command, "Faster, pet" and he would stroke faster. His cock becoming even more engorged as She continued, sometimes touching the tip of Her cigarette to one of his nipples, not enough to damage, but he could sure feel the heat.

Then, when She sensed he was close, but not quite there, She would lean in and embrace his head, Her lips would close on his neck, Her teeth would dig in just above his collar and She would begin to suck hard, as if She were a vampire and he her next victim.

That did it every time, within seconds he was crying out begging to be allowed to cum...and with his flesh in Her teeth Mistress would demand it, "CUM NOW, PET!"

He saw stars, his entire body jerked and arched upwards, his hand was a blur on his cock as it erupted, shooting all the pent up come from weeks and months in chastity. It shot so hard, coating his chest, his tummy, some hitting his chin, Mistress' cheek, and even some landing on Her breasts and sides.

She did the same thing every time, per his initial request when first She had offered him this reward. She ran Her fingers through one of the puddles of cum and said, "My, my pet, You certainly did cum a lot, so very much! It's almost as if you haven't had an orgasm in ages." As She finished She would shove Her cum-coated fingers into his mouth and he would suck them clean and swallow his own cum. She would continue to feed him his own cum from Her fingers, or have him lick it off Her breasts until it was all cleaned up.

Then She would lock his softened cock back up, smile at him and say, "Good boy pet, now, go clean yourself up, and take a 30 minute rest, then you can begin dinner preparations."

"Yes, Mistress, thank You SO very much!!"

She smiled and caressed his face, then lightly smacked him and said, "move, pet, now!"

He loved Her so much, and now knew, He would do literally anything to please Her.