For Miss Amy Pt. 11-12

Story Info
For Miss Amy - a FLR love story.
3.2k words
3.69
5.2k
2

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Mistress was very interested in keeping him healthy. He was fed a healthy gruel that contained all the daily nutrients he needed, had just the right amount of carbs, no sugars, was all-natural, and though it tasted pretty much like shit, it was good for him. This was supplemented with plenty of water (not just Her piss, but regular water as well), and daily vitamins.

Often time Mistress would leave the gurls in charge of his feeding times. Normally, Mistress had just fed him out of a dog bowl on the floor, but the gurls loved to actually feed him as if he were a child, incapable of such a simple task.

Oh, sure they would use the bowl, and place it on the floor, but rather than let him dive in and eat in the normal way any dog would, they would dip their toes in the disgusting gruel and then push those toes into his mouth to lick and slurp the food. How they would giggle and tease him during the feeding. He would blush crimson each time they shoved a gruel covered toe into his mouth, while the other smacked his ass with her hand, or if feeling particularly horny, would just fuck him as he ate.

Sometimes they would even smear the food all over their cocks, and then make him suck and slurp the food off their cocks, telling him that if he did an extra good job of eating all his food, he would then get a creamy dessert. The joke was on them though, he had come to love their creamy desserts.

There was also his exercise regime to keep him in shape. First there was the daily walks. Sometimes Mistress would take him, sometimes one of the gurls would take him. Out into the backyard, if they wanted to keep him naked, or sometimes they would dress him and take him to a park. Mistress would often times walk at a leisurely pace, but the gurls would set a grueling pace, being much younger and he would be exhausted by the time they got home and put him in the shower to wash him, and then get him started on his chores.

For rainy or very cold days, there was the treadmill and stationary bike. These two things he came to both love and hate all at the same time. Mistress had very strict guidelines for the use of either in regards to Her pet.

pet must be supervised at all times while using one of the devices.

when using the devices, the supervising Miss would make use of a riding crop or tawse to ensure that pet maintained the appropriate pace during the workout. striking ass, back or thighs in order to encourage pet to get the required cardio-workout.

when on the stationary bike, pet would be mounted on a butt plug or dildo and would be required to "ride" said item while riding the bike in order to maintain a proper stretched out hole for more pleasurable times later. (The Gurls particularly loved this, since they were now the primary users of his hole).

He was required initially to spend 30 minutes per day either walking or biking, or sometimes a mix of both. Mistress and the gurls made sure that he kept to that schedule. Now keep in mind, that was 30 minutes at his top pace. He was expected to start slow, and gradually increase the pace, so that he often times spent between 45 minutes and an hour on the contraptions.

While exercising, pet was also to be properly hydrated, and Mistress was somewhat lax on this, it could be piss or water, whichever was most convenient at the time of his workout.

The gurls would often times forgo using him in the morning, and fill a large 64 ounce water bottle in the mornings with their piss, and would add to it, if it didn't get full first time prior to his workout, and would use that to keep him hydrated during his workout - supplemented with regular water bottles as well, so that usually by the time he was finished with his workout, his own bladder was so full, he was practically bursting. The gurls would then make him hold it while they cooled off from their exertions swinging crop or whip before taking him outside to relieve himself.

Yes Mistress was quite determined to first off get her boy into good physical condition so he could properly serve Her. After a year under Her care, he had lost close to 50 pounds, and was in, what he felt to be, the best health of his life. He had more energy and more stamina which was very good on those nights when Mistress would gather the girls, and perhaps a few of Her close friends and they would have fun with him in a variety of often painful, yet erotic ways that would leave him, by the time they were fully satisfied, exhausted.

So healthy, if disgusting, food and exercise were well in hand for Her pet, and Mistress was quite pleased with his progress. She would set goals, nothing too out of the realm of possibility. He didn't have to lose ten or even five pounds per week, but he needed to at least be losing one to two pounds per week, or else face punishment and an increase in his workout regime. Only rarely did he miss the goal, and there were usually extenuating circumstances. Oh, he was still punished, but perhaps not as bad as if he had just slacked off.

Of course there was also a lot of sex. The gurls had full permission to use him pretty much any time they wished, and being young and extremely horny little vixens, they took full advantage of that, often times surprising him during his chores for a "quickie."

He could be scrubbing the kitchen floor on hands and knees, and to his great surprise would suddenly feel a hand grasp the back of his neck and shove him down, and then a cock press deep into his hole. He never had a choice, and he accepted their attentions. Sometimes they were quick and brutal, just wanting some fast relief. Other times they took their time and truly worked to humiliated him during the surprise fuck.

Mistress, when asking him about his day, of course expected to hear all about these little occurrences, and he would recount them to Her while rubbing Her feet, and depending on how well he told the tale, he would soon be buried between Her thighs while She ground against his tongue to blissful, relaxing orgasm.

So even though his cock remained firmly locked up, he was used quite often sexually.

Speaking of his chastity, that was a large part of his health regime as well. Mistress was quite keen on cleanliness, and She had carefully taught the gurls how to properly clean and care for a properly chastised cock.

This included his "milkings." He was never released for these, unless it was an orgasmic reward as recounted in the previous chapter. Now, these were not meant to be pleasurable, they were for health reasons. Though he suspected his humiliation was a big part of it as well.

He would either be placed on hands and knees, and cuffed to ring bolts in the floor, or made to lie on his back with his legs spread as wide as they would go, and tied back. This was usually on a table, so he could be firmly strapped down until he could not even wiggle.

A large vibrator was then strapped right up against the chastity device and turned on low. This was allowed to run for about 15 minutes of warmup before the main event began.

After the warmup, the gurls, or Mistress, whoever was taking care of him at that moment, would snap on a pair of latex gloves and get lubed up, then they would crank the vibrator up a notch or two causing him to moan deliriously. Then they would begin to finger his hole. First one finger, massaging around his prostate. Very soon after, additional fingers would be added. The gurls had slightly larger hands than Mistress and could often times only get four of their fingers into him before finishing him off, but Mistress always get Her whole fist into him, and would give him a good fisting until She had drained every drop of built up waste in his balls.

She always referred to his cum as waste at these times, something useless to be drained off and disposed. Only during rewards was it ever referred to as "cum."

Prior to beginning a condom would be placed over the chastity device to prevent any messes, and by the time the ordeal was over, the condom would very often times be quite full as this event only occurred once every 30 days or so.

Once the condom was full and his balls were properly drained, Mistress or the one of the gurls would carefully remove the condom, and while the other gurl would clean his cock, the other, or Mistress, would then feed him the contents of the condom. Mistress always said this was the best way to dispose of such waste.

It was odd. He never minded tasting the gurl's cum, swallowing it down, even greedily. But his own? he hated his own. Perhaps because he too now considered it waste.

Yet, despite all this hard work, humiliation, grueling tasks and marathon play sessions, he could not remember a time in his life when he felt more loved, more protected and cared for, and happier. He loved Mistress, and he loved the gurls more than he could ever imagine.

12. The Flu

In the previous chapter, maintaining the slave's health properly was discussed. Often times one will read accounts of the slave's constant devotion to duty, never failing in his 24/7 service to the Owner, almost as if real life never interjected into the mix and prevented said service from happening.

Yes, even slave's get sick. One morning, Mistress arose and looked down beside her bed expecting to see her favorite pet, and as She seriously needed to relieve Herself, She was looking forward to straddling his adorable little toilet bowl mouth and letting it flow.

He wasn't there. Momentary confusion crossed her features. In a year She could could count on one hand the number of times he had been late and those had mostly occurred during his first 6 weeks of service while She was still training him and he was brutally punished for each transgression.

To say She was furious was an understatement, quickly relieving Herself in the regular toilet, She did not flush, as She felt his head should spend some time in there. She then stalked furiously down the stairs to the basement, and angrily turned on the light.

She turned toward his cage, and began to speak in an angry loud tone, "There had better be a fucking damn good explan-" She trailed off as She caught sight of him, lying curled up in a ball, huddled under his blanket, shivering. She quickly gathered the gurls from their beds, and between the three of them got him up to Her own bed. His forehead was burning up, and he moaned with every step in obvious agony.

Tucking him into bed, She immediately called out for work for the next few days, then called a friend of Hers who was a Doctor who both understood and participated in the lifestyle that could sometimes be awkward to explain to average doctors. Her friend agreed to stop by within the hour.

Mistress Then collected Her thermometer, an old fashioned rectal type that She used on Her pet and the gurls as well, then took his temperature. It read 103 degrees!

One of the gurls brought a cold compress and Mistress laid it on his head and smoothed his hair back and murmured softly, "Shhh, pet, rest, you will be taken care of."

The Doctor came and gave him a thorough examination and pronounced that he had a very bad case of the flu. She did take a test and said she would get it analyzed, but she was fairly confident in her diagnose and once she had it checked, would call in a prescription. In meantime, keep him warm, lots of liquids, no food. In the meantime, a couple aspirin could help with the fever.

Mistress nodded and the Doctor left, promising to check in the next day. Gathering the gurls, Mistress explained that pet was not to be left alone and the three of them would take it in turns to sit with him to make sure he drank enough liquids and was kept warm.

The gurls both nodded looking worried and said in unison that they would happily pick up the slack in chores as well. Mistress smiled and nodded. Then sat down on the bed next to Her pet and smoothed his head again, wincing as She felt the burning of his cheeks. The gurl's for their part when straight to work. One made some fresh squeezed orange juice and a light breakfast to take to Mistress, and filled a large water bottle with cool fresh water for pet. The other began the boy's normal morning routine and after an hour or so marveled at how he was able to take care of everything so efficiently.

Every four hours, one of the gurl's would come up and Mistress would take a break and go downstairs to get some work done in Her study, or walk outside and smoke while She worried for her sweet boy.

People sometimes thought Her cruel with the boy, but they did not realize, that is what he expected from Her, and how fun it was to surprise him with gentleness from time to time. What most failed to realize was that She was a human being, and a female. Strong and Dominant though She was with Her property, She was still a loving a nurturing Woman, who cared for what was Her's and believed fully in taking care of it. After all, what use was a beaten down slave if they did not have the true motivation that can only come from knowing it is cared for and loved.

As She paced the deck and smoked, She found She didn't really want to be away from him that long, and quickly finished and went back upstairs, dismissing the gurl to do chores, Mistress stripped down and crawled into bed next to Her boy and cuddled his burning body to Hers, warming him and cooling him at the same time. She gave him some water, and just held him close, listening to the little delirious murmurs that emanated from his fever wracked, parched lips.

For three full days the three of them watched and waited. The Doctor came and checked on him, and didn't seem worried which relieved Her greatly. Then finally on the third day, the fever broke, Her boy awoke sweaty and exhausted, but he was awake, alert, and looking around in complete confusion.

He even actually started to get up, but seemed too weak to manage that. Mistress gently but firmly pushed him back down and smiled as She leaned in.

"Not yet, my pet, you have been quite ill and need to rest."

He looked up at Her with those sad, pain filled eyes that told Her he was so sorry for whatever he had done wrong, and then those beautiful big fat full tears began to flow from his hazel eyes. She immediately felt the inevitable reaction She always had to his tears, that sweet tingling between Her thighs that his tears always brought Her. She normally reveled in making him cry, delighted in it. But he had been sick and would not be able to take care of Her needs at the moment.

With a shaking finger She reached down and brushed those tears away, then tasted them, closing Her eyes. Her boy was already well on his way back to a peaceful healing sleep, and in shaky voice She called for the gurls.

One of them She tersely command to stay with the boy, while the other one She grabbed roughly by the hair and dragged her to their bedroom and shoved her down hard on the bed. Taking off Her robe, Mistress smacked the shit out of the girl's face causing tears to spring to the gurl's eyes, and delightful little squeals to come out of those adorable lips.

Quickly mounting the girl's face, three days of pent up frustration was ground out on that willing tongue, the image of those sweet tears flowing from his eyes driving Her to the heights of pleasure before She finally relaxed. And sat back, leaning against the headboard.

The gurl got Her a cigarette and asked sheepishly if She was satisfied. Mistress merely smiled and nodded. She had needed that release after the past few days.

The gurl smiled, always happy to serve, and cleaned up the mess that was made, and fetched Mistress a coke to relax with while the gurl returned to her chores.

Later that day, sitting with the boy once again, She smoothed his hair back and he looked up at Her, and sincerely apologized for getting sick of all things. She shook Her head and placed Her finger over his lips, "Shhhh, none of that nonsense, pet. You could not have helped getting sick. No matter how much we take care, and do our best, sometimes little bacteria or viruses have their own ideas. You did nothing wrong."

He nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress." She lay down next to him and cuddled him to Her, and together they fell asleep. The next day He was much better and was able to start once again taking up his duties, though with a bit lighter schedule to allow him to fully recover from his ordeal. He would be back to normal within a few days.

You see Mistress has many facets to Her. As most people do. Yes, She is the Strong, Powerful Goddess ready to reign sadistic terror down on Her worshippers through the whip and cane, ready to pound them into submission with the strap on, and even rape them until they are sobbing in pain and anguish.

She is also the playful Nymph who indulges Her pet's little fantasies as a reward and plays with him while allowing him the very rare release, or rolls him around and rubs his belly, tickling him out in the yard on a bright, sunny day.

And She is the Nurturing Mommy, ready to fiercely protect and care for what is Hers, with a determination and a devotion that only a child truly understands. Her boy was much like a child in many ways. He needed all three facets of Her personality much as he needed oxygen.

He needed the fierce discipline and harsh use that bred a respectful fear inside him insuring his complete obedience to Her will.

He needed and craved the playful times with his Nymph Goddess when they would laugh together and just play.

But there were times he so desperately needed the Nurturing Mommy, to take care of him in those rare times when he could not take care of anything else, and to always let him know that he is protected and loved.

This is the true meaning of a M/s relationship.

Oh, and there is lots of kink, too.