For Miss Amy Pt. 07-08

Story Info
FLR Fantasy.
2.4k words
3.81
7.2k
1

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was mesmerized by Her taste. After locking him in chastity, She began using his tongue much more often to pleasure Herself. "It only makes sense," She would say. "Why use my hand, when i have this perfectly good face to masturbate with?"

She was quite active when She sat on his face. As he washed the morning dishes, and went about his chores, he couldn't help but think about this morning, before She had left for work, She had used his face very hard, on the bathroom floor of all places. Having laid him down, and pissed in his mouth to relieve Herself, She had just begun grinding away.

He took it, as he must, but it had left a dull ache in the back of his head as he bathed Her, and then went downstairs to fix Her coffee and breakfast, then prepare Her lunch for the day.

She had left for work soon after eating, with a curt, "be a good pet today, do all Your chores. When I get home, there is someone I am going to want to you to meet."

He had just looked at Her quizzically, but She smiled, caressed his cheek and then was out the door. He turned and began cleaning up the breakfast dishes, then wiping down the counters, sweeping and scrubbing the floors on his hands and knees.

Following that he went through and dusted the entire house, vacuumed, and finally finished up by cleaning Her bathroom, til it shined. She was quite demanding in how things were to be done, and the slightest mistake made him tremble with dread to contemplate Her reaction. Though it seemed no matter how particular he was, no matter how careful, She always managed to find something, a small speck of dust he missed, a spot in the bathroom that he hadn't wiped down as thoroughly as he should have. He accepted the inevitable beating that would follow such a finding. It seemed his ass was to be permanently sore, which was fine, he didn't get to actually sit on it much anyway.

The day passed, fairly uneventfully for him. He cleaned, and he thought only of Her. She now occupied his mind with full residency. She had taken up every thought he had in his brain. Serving and above all pleasing Her was the only things he thought about anymore. Sometimes a stray, errant thought would cross his mind, of his life before Her. He quickly pushed those thoughts out of his mind, best not to remember even the slightest details of life before Mistress. He had no life before Mistress. Mistress of course encouraged this, She had even changed his birthday to the day She placed the collar around his neck, according to Mistress he was now about 8 weeks old.

He looked up when he heard the sound of Her car pulling into the garage. A thrill went through him, and the damn spikes in his new cock cage reminded him painfully that getting overly excited was painful. But how could he not get excited when he knew She was near, She was his life, his entire world, his entire reason for wasting the oxygen She chose to share with him.

He had just finished his last chore, and rushed down to the door to the garage, and knelt like a dog at the door, eagerly. Oh god, he realized, he was actually wagging his tail!

Then the door handle moved and the door opened. There She stood. She looked a bit tired from the day She had, and She glanced down at him, and smiled.

"So excited to see Mommy, pet?" She leaned down and scratched behind his ears, his tail wagged even more. She had insisted that he was a pet, and She often times treated him like a dog.

He kissed her hand as She brought to his lips, and She smiled. "Fix me a drink and bring me a cigarette out on the deck, pet. It has been a very long day, and I want to relax a bit before dinner. Do not worry about preparations, Dinner is being brought by my friend I want you to meet. She is simply going to adore you!"

He nodded and went off to fix Her drink. Handing it to Her where She sat on the deck, he then lit Her cigarette and knelt there by Her side facing Her. Her hand casually came down and stroked his hair, pulling his head to her lap, and turning his face upward. The setting sun shone in his eyes and he blinked, but even brighter was the vision of Her looking down at him, exhaling a thin stream of smoke into his face as She ashed in his mouth.

He loved Her. He had realized that some time ago, but it never ceased to amaze him. He had never thought he would love again, and then She came along. As She quietly sipped Her drink and smoked, She would idly slide Her fingers down to pinch and torment his nipples. She loved the little whimpers he made when She really dug her nails into those sensitive oversized buds. He had always had big nipples, and She loved that and had such fun with them.

Pulling on one of his fat little nipples She looked down into his eyes and spoke softly, "I want you on your best behavior tonight, pet. Any hesitation, any reluctance on your part to do exactly what you are told will be met with the harshest punishment. Do you understand?"

He blinked and wondered briefly when had the slightest misstep by him not resulted in harsh punishment? He didn't voice this momentary thought, he simply replied, "Yes Mistress," and She smiled. Oh how he loved to see Her smile. It lit up his whole world and shined brighter than any star.

He was slightly curious as to what Mistress had planned for their evening, but he trusted Her completely, and would simply look forward to what was going to happen, regardless of how he felt about it.

Dinner had gone off well. Mistress had had two guests over. Two tall women, built beautifully as if they had been manufactured to be someone's wet dream. His first thought upon seeing the lovely young blonde Women was that his tongue was going to be very busy that night. He was right, and he was wrong as he would soon find out.

The three had talked throughout dinner on various topics while he stood in the corner, ready to refill wine glasses, and to serve out the various courses throughout dinner. They talked about various training methods for submissive males, and how best to punish, what their favorite implements were. Several times one would glance over at him and giggle as She saw him blushing in the corner. It still amazed him that he had felt just about every implement they talked about in action, and yet still had a sliver of fear creep up his spine at the mere mention of the cane or a dressage whip.

As they adjourned to the playroom, he cleared the table and quickly washed up the dishes, then he heard the call.

"Pet, come here now, we are quite ready for you," Mistress' voice had that tone that told him to hurry, and hurry he did, as he stepped into the room, lit by what seemed like a hundred flickering candles, he stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes wide, his mouth dropped open.

Mistress stood between Her two friends. All three were quite naked, save for Mistress wearing Her favorite strap on, but that was not where his eyes fell, oh no, his eyes fell to either side of Mistress where the two lovely blondes were idly stroking two long somewhat thick cocks between those perfect thighs. One had large breasts like cantaloupes perfectly formed on Her chest, the other was flatter, but still charmingly adorable. They both smiled at him wickedly, and he knew now that his cock being locked up was not going to be an issue at all, as he wasn't going to be using it at all.

Mistress motioned him forward, and gulping he nodded and walked forward mesmerized by the vision in front of him. Stepping up to Mistress, She reached up and grabbed the D-Ring on his collar and pulled him closer.

"My pet, my two friends here are horny, and they both found you so adorable as you served at dinner, and now they want to reward you with their cocks? Isn't that marvelous?"

He nodded dumbly, and She smiled, "I just knew you would agree my pet, come, bend over the fucking bench, there's a good boy."

Mistress and the two young Transexual Domina's quickly secured his wrists and ankles to the padded bench. His head hanging over one side at the perfect height. The bench was made so that the boy, on hands and knees could easily be straddled and ridden quite hard from either end, and the two that would be using him would be close enough to each other to enjoy each other as well as their toy.

Once he was secured, Mistress handed each of the girls a paddle, and said in a sweet voice, "Do warm him up a bit, it helps to get him mentally in the right place for a good hard fucking."

The three laughed at that, and soon the thumping sound of paddles striking his ass cheeks filled the air, the tears sprang to his eyes after about the 10th hit on each cheek - not like they were taking turns oh no, these two Trans Women struck in perfect unison one on each cheek, and they were freaking strong! Several times he cried out, and as his eyes blurred from the tears, blinking he could see Mistress reaching under Her strap on, and rubbing Herself. She simply loved his tears, love when he cried, when he screamed.

Soon, the girl's had his ass glowing, and for the next bit they stood over him and coated his back in red and black candle wax eliciting more screams and cries as the hot wax poured over his sensitive flesh. They coated each cheek of his reddened ass.

Then finally they were ready. The first Woman, the flat chested one stepped up to his face and knelt down on her knees so Her cock was right in front of his lips. She rubbed the hardened head against his lips, coating them with Her precum, and then pushing until he opened his mouth for Her to enter into his willing hole.

As that cock, the smaller of the two pushed towards the back of his throat, he forced himself to relax, but then he felt the larger harder cock begin to force its way into his lubricated ass. He hadn't even noticed the lubrication being applied so focused was he on the pain from the spanking and the wax, and now the hard, veiny shaft being pushed into his waiting throat.

As both cocks fully entered him, the girl in front reached down and gripped the back of his head with one hand and held him in place as She forced the last inches of Her cock into his throat. The one in back dug Her nails into his shoulder as she leaned forward, taking the other woman by the neck, and each leaning in for a passionate kiss as they begin to slowly thrust in a unison that made it seem to him as if they were connected together by one long pole and were sliding it through his body from ass to mouth.

Thrust and counter-thrust the two women gradually begin to thrust harder, faster and deeper. Every 20 or so strokes, the one in his mouth pulled out just enough for him to get a much needed bit of oxygen into his tortured lungs.

He had lost track of Mistress, but soon he noticed there were subtle differences taking place around him. For one, the cock in his throat was now larger, and thrusting, while he recognized the hard, pounding thrusts of his Owner into his ass. They were playing a perverted game of musical chairs - only his holes were the chairs, and their cocks were what was being seated fully inside him.

Round and round the little fuck party went until the flatter chested Trans Domme thrust deep into his throat and with a cute little cry of ecstasy flooded his tortured throat with Her creamy white cum. He swallowed every drop, somehow getting the idea that if he didn't, that would not bode well for him.

The second Trans Domme then stepped up, and took hold of his head by the hair, twisting her hand in it, then lifting his head back and begin to stroke her long thick cock above his face.

He could hear Mistress, still pounding away at his ass, breathlessly exclaim, "Yes, do it, coat this little boycunt's face with Your hot cum!"

And that is just what happened. He watched fascinated grunting with each thrust of Mistress' strap on into his now well-stretched asshole. The cock before him, being stroked so fast and hard began to buck as the Woman neared her climax, and soon it happened, Jet after Jet of hot thick, creamy cum splattered his face. One shot hit him right in the eye and he blinked and began to feel it start to ooze down his face. He felt it everywhere.

Before the cock finished emptying the Trans Woman's balls, She shoved it deep into his mouth to finish up, and he swallowed the salty, bitter yet creamy cum right down. Pulling out of him, he had felt Mistress cum at almost the same instant as his face was covered, all three Women went to the Sofa and sat down, lighting cigarettes and exclaiming what a hot fuck that "little bitch" turned out to be.

He felt his cheeks redden, though he doubted it could be seen behind the coating of drying cum that adorned his face. He simply relaxed as best he could and then he heard words that caused him to sigh in complete resignation.

"Give us 10 or so minutes, and we can go even longer the second time."

It was going to be a very long night...