For Miss Amy Pt. 13-14

Story Info
For Miss Amy - a FLR love story.
2.9k words
4.05
6.4k
2

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13. Becoming full service

In his time serving Mistress he had suffered many humiliations, many painful nights with whip and canes, strap ons, and even real cocks. He had drank what must have been gallons upon gallons of piss, every morning, every evening, throughout the day. He had become quite the efficient maid, and was always diligent in performing his duties. Mistress demanded perfection, and though he could never be perfect, he came very close.

However, there was one indignity he had yet to face. One thing that had been at the top of the limil list he had once had, and he very much feared that day was coming, soon.

It happened on a day that Mistress was off from work. She came to him mid-morning and took hold of his D-ring jerking him to his feet and without a word, led him down to the basement, and over to a door that he had never been through before. He had been forbidden from entering this room, and he never even glanced the few times he was present when the door was open. He knew others had been in this room during play parties, but he had never been taken in there.

Today, that would change. Mistress led him straight up to the door, and then turned to him, cupping his cheeks in Her hands, She looked deep into his eyes and said, matter-of-factly, "It's time, my pet."

He gulped and She could see the fear in his eyes. Smoothing his brow, She simply said, "I will not tolerate any attempt at avoiding this, pet. I want it, you have known I have wanted this since we first met, and it's time."

She then turned and led him into the simple room. A single black box sat in the middle of the room. Pushing him to the ground, he lay on his back, and was pushed face up through the opening in the side of the box. a small chain was connected to his collar insuring he would remain inside the box, and a small lever was worked until his head raised slightly. His head he found rested inside a basin of sorts, he assumed to make clean up easier.

His hands were then secured to the side of the box, and his feet to rings set in the floor. Then Mistress lifted the lid and looked down at him. She reached down, and he opened his mouth while She placed a special gag in his mouth that She adjusted forcing his mouth open. She was serious about him not trying to avoid this fate.

"You are going to do fine, pet, I have faith in your total and complete submission to Me, and know that You will learn this quickly and become an expert full service toilet for Me in no time. One thing I promise you is this. You will only ever be a full service toilet for Me. No one else will get to experience the intimacy of this. This is just between My pet, and Me."

He blinked his eyes signifying he understood, since at this point he could not even move his head. Mistress nodded then took Her seat atop the box, plunging him into darkness. As his eyes adjusted, he found some light snuck through the holes and he could just make out Mistress's lips, which he had serviced many times. Truth be told, the tight little rosebud of Her ass was something he had worshipped many times as well.

She wasted no time, before he could fully adjust to anything a loud fart exploded from Her and his nostrils flared as he breathed in the scent. He blinked in the confined space, closed in with the smell and just concentrated solely on his Mistress - this was for Her, and he would endure, he would. Tears sprang to his eyes as he very much feared he may not be able to do this even for Her.

He was scared. He felt Her feet on his chest, Her big toes mashing his nipples, he heard Her light a cigarette, the smell of Her smoke comforting him, and then, She grunted and he saw Her ass open, and a brown lump appear. He watched fascinated as it seemed to flow out, pushed by Mistress straight toward his open mouth.

He felt it touch his lips and he convulsed, gagging, heaving, fighting the nausea that rose in him. This ended up being easier than he expected. He discovered very quickly that the food he was given daily, didn't really taste much different, in fact, this might even be a little better. Perhaps it was just in his head. He felt Mistress's feet press comfortingly against his chest, and he relaxed and just felt it fill his mouth.

Almost too late, he began to mash it with his tongue, he swallowed a little, and convulsed again, but relaxed a bit faster this time. Mistress was quiet, just siting atop him, relieving Herself as She smoked. He would feel ashes fall on his tummy, sometimes burning briefly as She smoked, after the first few bites, it seemed to get easier to him, and in truth, yes, he now realized that his food had been preparing him for this service.

The next large bit that fell down toward him landed a bit more on his face, laying across his nose, he closed his eyes, and just lay there, trying to take care of the first one. All too soon, he felt the warm golden rain of Mistress's piss flow down over him, the basin his head rested in would catch most of that, and he was certain he would be ingesting that later. The basin was designed such as the shit that Mistress had deposited remained on his face until he could work it all into his mouth, he had to make use of his tongue, as the gag that kept his mouth open did not allow the use of his lips. But he would manage.

Soon She was finished and stood up, cleaning Herself off. She glanced down at him and smiled softly. Adjusting the basin a bit, so Her shit would slide down in reach of his lips and tongue, She just stated simply. "You will stay here until it is all gone, pet. I will check on you in an hour or so."

She closed the lid, plunging him into darkness. He heard the click of the light switch, he heard the door close, and then he was left alone. Resigned, he tried his best to eat his foul meal. Taking little bites as best he could. He did have to continue fighting the urge to throw up, but he did his best, and managed to avoid that.

What seemed to him like an eternity passed and he had managed to get most of the shit down his throat. He could still feel it coating his lips. And knew he must look a mess, but soon the lid opened and He was gazing up at his Owner, his life. She smiled down at him and simply said, "good boy."

He was pulled out, along with the basin. The gurl's were there with a small soft "toilet" brush, and some soap, and after pouring the contents of the basin into his mouth, each gurl pissed down his throat. He gulped down their refreshing piss, letting it wash down the shit he had consumed.

Then the gurl's set about cleaning Mistress's toilet while She spoke.

"I know this was not easy for you, pet, and you need to know that I am very proud of you. It will only get easier from here, and soon, we won't even need the box." He gagged on the soapy brush, but tried to look up at Mistress while he was cleaned and rinsed.

She continued, "For doing so well with this, I am giving you the rest of the day. The gurl's can take you into the backyard and you can play for awhile, I may even join you, and you and I will spend some quality time this evening with my favorite strap on, as frankly this has made me want to stuff your other end as well." She laughed at Her joke and he blushed.

She was so kind and patient when training him. Strict, of course She was strict, what strong Dominant Woman wasn't strict. She expected to be served well, demanded it, and made sure to let him know sometimes in very painful ways when he had fallen short of Her demanding expectations. But She was also very rewarding when he did well. Sometimes those rewards were just a simple "good boy" or a caress of his cheek. Sometimes they were unimaginably wonderful like the one recounted in an earlier chapter.

The long and short of it was this, no matter how cruel, unyielding, sadistic and demanding Mistress could be, She was also patient, kind, fair and loving as well.

So this new task was set for him, and he knew now that during the day, at some point, He would be pressed up to Mistress's ass and dining on the chocolate that She made for him herself. He may not ever come to love it, but he would never, ever refuse it, nor complain about it. That was not his place. He was Her slave, Her pet, Her property, and She could do as She pleased with him.

14. Night time play

Following his experience in the box, the gurls had drug him outside to play. They rolled around, tickled him, laughing and playing, and at some point he ended up with a hardened gurl cock in each end, and he willing participated. Pushing back, to meet one's thrusts, while his throat bore the brunt of the other's excited thrusting while she gripped his head.

They were joined as one, thrust and counter-thrust into his willing slave body. When the gurls shuddered in climax, and he had gulped down cum, and felt his ass filled to the brim, they heard clapping. Each one turning to see Mistress standing on the deck. "That was beautiful my darlings. Pet, come to me."

He crawled quickly to Her, feeling the cum beginning to drip down his thighs. Arriving at Her feet She reached and and ruffled his hair, stroking him, and smiling. Grasping his collar she whispered, "My turn, pet." He knew his night was just truly beginning.

Leading him downstairs to the basement playroom, She led him to the large X cross on the wall. Fastening wrists and ankles, he was bound. She spent a few moments then, just running Her hands up and down his back, squeezing his ass, his thighs. Dipping her fingers into the cum dripping from his hole, She brought them up and shoved them into his mouth.

He slurped at them greedily, hungrily, while She licked, kissed and bit at his tender earlobes, eliciting the sweet moans from him that She so loved to hear. Her hands roaming down to twist and pull at his sensitive nipples, hardening to Her touch, soon they would be clamped nicely.

After thoroughly exploring his body, She selected a flogger with thick, heavy strands, and began to twirl it round and round until it began to whistle. She could see him tense up, preparing himself for the blow. He knew it was better to relax, but he had never forced that lesson from his mind to his body, and he tensed up every time. She didn't mind, it hurt him more, and after all, that was the purpose. To hurt him, to cause him to scream, to cry, oh, how She loved when he cried.

The first crack of the flogger struck across his back, leaving red streaks behind, He arched forward against the cross, crying out in pain. She knew how it arced through is body like fire, spreading through him. She struck again and again, his ass, his thighs, his back soon was a mass of red, heated flesh. His screams were music to Her ears, providing the sweet melody to the staccato rhythm from the cracks of the flogger, abandoning that, the cane soon followed. His ass and thighs bore the brunt of that.

Harsh crack after harsh crack met his flesh, welting his ass and thighs. His screams took on a new, even sweeter pitch with the cane, one that caused Her to being to drip, to flow. She could feel the tingling wetness as it coated Her thighs, feel the warmth flood through Her as she got more and more turned on. She could sense his tears, knew they were flowing down his cheeks, and soon, She could wait no longer, dropping the cane She rushed to him, jerking his head back by the hair.

Her tongue flicked out against his tear-stained cheek. She moaned with heated lust as She tasted his salty tears. Releasing his head, She stepped back and quickly grabbed up Her favorite strap on. He had yet to take this one. She had stretched and worked him up so that he was easily taking Her 8" Strap on, but this one was 10". 10 hard inches, a bit thicker as well. It was time he took it, and this was a special occasion.

He had eaten Her shit earlier, and come through that experience with flying colors, She was so very proud of him. Now it was time for him to feel Her power up close, intimately. She would leave him where he was for this.

His ass still contained some of the cum from earlier, So she simply lubed the strap on up well, and stepped up to him. He trembled as Her fingers closed over his shoulder, Her nails digging in. She gripped the base of the dildo and aimed it for his tender little hole. He shivered as he felt it make contact. A low moan as She pressed it up into Him, turning into a wail of agony as the thick, monster pierced up into him.

As She fully buried it deep inside him. Her other hand came up and gripped his head by the hair. Jerking him back, She bit his earlobe hard, until She tasted the sweet coppery taste of blood, and hissed, "My bitch!" His cry of pained surrender made Her squeal in lustful delight and She began thrusting. A hard pounding driving the dildo up into him with some force.

Over and over Her hips thrust, pounding into Him. His toes curled, his heart raced in his chest, drawing deep breathes he screamed for Her, his tears flooded his eyes and leaked down his cheeks. She could see them with his head jerked back towards Her. She could feel every trembling shake of his body against Hers as She fucked him without mercy. This was Her toy, Her plaything, Her pleasure machine, and She would use it hard.

They both lost track of time as the pounding continued. For Her part She lost track of the number of times She shuddered in earth-shattering climax over and over as She thrust into him. Holding him tight, pressed against him, Her hips pressed tightly against him. Until finally, exhausted, She clung to him.

Slowly regaining Her composure, She released his bonds and drug him by the hair over to the sofa. Sitting, She spread Her legs and pulled his face between them. His tongue went to work immediately as Her thighs closed around his head, squeezing. She reached under and grasped the clamps still attached to his nipples. Yes...yes there was another massive orgasm building inside Her and this would do it. As one hand pressed his face harder and deeper against Her grinding pussy, the other yanked the chain connecting the clamps.

The clamps gave and pulled off. As blood rushed back into his nipples, He screamed, loud, long, piercing even though it was muffled in Her pussy. His body wracked now with that sudden fiery pain filling him from head to toe from his nipples, She felt all this right where She needed it most. Arching Her back, She screamed out as well, for his part, he choked and sputtered as his mouth was flooded with Her squirting orgasm.

For several long moments they lay there, Her back against the small soft, Her legs sliding down to come to rest to either side of him. His head still pressed against Her.

As both began to regain their senses from the intense ordeal. She motioned and he retrieved Her cigarettes. Lighting one She took a deep drag, and pulled his face to Hers, kissing him deeply as She exhaled. For his part, he breathed it in willingly.

Slowly She let him sink down til his head rested in Her lap. She lightly massaged his tortured nipples while She smoked, and with each drag exhaled down over his face, She whispered, "My good boy..."

Sometime later, She rose, pissed in his mouth, then put him to bed in his little cage, covering him up and whispering. "Sleep well, my good boy."

She left the room, turning out the lights, listening to the deep even breathing of his sleep. He was truly exhausted. Soon She was lying in Her bed, pleasantly exhausted and still glowing from the pleasure She had exacted from him through Her sadistic attentions.

Both slept peacefully and dreamlessly that night. She in Her comfortable bed, that he kept fresh with clean sheets, and he in his cage, under his tattered old blanket. Each one looking forward to the next day, and each day that would come after.