For Miss Amy Pt. 15-16

Story Info
For Miss Amy - a FLR love story.
2k words
3.81
4.6k
1

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15. The Party

The night arrived. Snacks and drinks were laid out, the playroom was cleaned up, and prepared with all sorts of toys to use on the various submissive souls that would be in attendance. The Masters and Mistresses were invited and would be arriving any moment. All was in readiness.

Mistress had been exacting in directing both Her pet and the gurls in preparations, but at last all was ready. The gurls had cleaned him very thoroughly, both inside and out, and he was now, waiting silently on his knees in his spot in the playroom, prepared to be used in any way the various guests would require.

He could hear the gurl's and Mistress upstairs greeting the arriving Dominants and subs. Drinks were served, and soon, footsteps and he looked up as the party attendees entered. Subs were directed to various service stations around the room. It wasn't long before a young Domme came over and petted him, bending him forward to give him a playful smack on his ass.

Soon, his face was pressed against Her young tight pussy and the party was in full swing. The sounds of whips and crops striking bared flesh could be heard. The laughter of Dominants rang out as the various submissive pets were used.

Moans and screams could be heard as subs of every gender were used and used well. Some harder than others. One masochist's back was covered in welts and bruised, but the smile on her face told the world that she had thoroughly enjoyed herself.

There was a lot of fucking. Strap ons, cocks, slave holes. Each slave had between 2 and 3 holes, and before the night was through every hole there had been used, most multiple times.

Submissive faces were coated with cum, piss, sweat, spit and tears. The Dominants faces had laughter and merriment written across them. the large smiles and predatory eyes. Cigarette and Cigar smoke filled the air.

For his part, he licked and slurped on wet pussies, sucked hard cocks, and felt the sting of those crops and other instruments. His nipples were pinched and abused, his face playfully slapped from side to side.

Then it happened, what he had thus far dreaded, and thus far avoided. Oh sure the gurl's had fucked him many times in the past, but something about this was different. A large, burly bearded Dominant Man approached him, and shoved him face down. Large, manly hands gripped his ass cheeks and squeezed. Soon a large fat finger penetrated his cleaned out hole, and he moaned softly.

Chuckling the large man took that as a sign, and pulled out his hard cock. It was thick, but not too long. The Man put a condom on it, and lubed his hole, then slowly slid inside him with a contented sigh. Other partiers turned to watch the action. Mistress glanced over from where She sat, being attended by two cute young girls and smiled. She had hoped this would happen.

Since the beginning She had taught him that his sexual preferences no longer mattered, no longer had a place in Her world. That he no longer had choice over his sexual partners. That his consent was no longer needed. He was Her property, and Her consent was all that was needed for him to be used. He had come to accept this in his mind, but the reality was very different.

He did not struggle, or try to avoid his fate, but if one looked closely at his face, it could easily be seen in the way he screwed up his eyes, and scrunched his nose as the large Man thrust into him, over and over, again and again. Then he felt Her hand.

She had gotten up and moved over to watch more closely. He felt Her stroke his hair and then say to the Man, "Don't bother being gentle, fuck the bitch. Hard and fast is the way this little cunt like it."

The Man grunted and soon, was thrusting powerfully into his hole. He grunted, and Mistress leaned down and whispered in his ear, "You are a toy, pet. Nothing more. Here you exist to be used anyway I wish."

He moaned in response and held on for the ride. Then he gasped as Mistress said, "would you mind terribly cumming down the cunt's throat? I would LOVE to see him take it ass to mouth."

He felt the man jerk his cock out of his ass, and move around, watched as Mistress Herself pulled the condom off, and then tap his lips indicating he needed to open them. The Man slid his cock into his mouth, his lips stretching to accommodate the girth. A few thrusts and cum was filling his mouth.

With the gurl's he always swallowed instantly when they chose to cum in his mouth, something inside him didn't want that, and he choked and sputtered, cum gushing out around the sides of his mouth and dripping to the floor.

Mistress quickly took Her crop and slashed it across his ass several times and sternly ordered, "you WILL swallow, bitch! Every fucking drop!" He managed to gulp down the last bit, and cleaned the cock in front of him, then was made to lick up what spilled.

"You will be punished later for this, see that it doesn't happen again, Pet." he shivered, but nodded, and soon, cock after cock from both Men and Trans-girls took him from both ends. Piss flowed into both his holes and he was covered in welts and bruises from the various implements used on him.

It was an exhausting night, and once the guests had left, and he and the gurl's had cleaned up. Mistress came to him and slapped him hard.

"I can't believe you didn't immediately swallow that first load, pet!" He could tell She was upset with him and tears filled his eyes as he whispered simply, "i'm sorry, Mistress."

"You recovered well, pet, and there was no repeat of that embarrassment. Tomorrow you will be punished more thoroughly and you will remember the lesson."

"Yes Mistress," was the only reply available to him, and he said it with meaning.

"Good. For now, I need to take a piss, then we will all go to bed, and rest from the fun we have had this evening."

He drank Mistress's piss, then was put to bed in his cage. The gurl's and Mistress disappearing upstairs to their own bed.

As he lay there, exhausted but with the events of the evening flooding his mind, he couldn't help but wonder if he were gay as at some point during the night he had started to enjoy the cocks that were thrusting in and out of him, the trans cocks, the strap ons and yes, even the men. It confused him until he remembered Mistress's words to him.

"You are my slave. You have no sexual preference. You will be gay, bi, straight, or you will fuck dogs if I so command it. Your consent, nor your desires have nothing at all to do with it. You are what you are. And you will do what I tell you."

He fell asleep oddly comforted by these words, his last thought idly wondering when the next party would be, and how many Dominants were invited. He found he no longer cared about their gender, he just wanted to please his Owner.

16. Good Boy

He lived for his Mistress's Pleasure. That was his only real goal in life. However, if being completely honest, there was one other thing he absolutely lived for.

No, it wasn't those rare times She gave him that ultimate reward and let him cum while She lay next to him and teased his nipples and whispered sweet humiliation to him. It wasn't the times he got to spend between Her thighs worshiping Her with lips and tongue.

No, the other thing that he absolutely lived for was to hear two words from his Owner, "Good Boy."

Oh how those two simple words could send shivers of joy coursing through his being. He would smile, his eyes would shine as he looked up at his smiling Goddess while She uttered those words.

He would feel as if he were floating on clouds as Her hand came down and caressed his cheek, or patted his head. There was always some form of intimate contact when She said those words. That was all he felt tethered him to the ground, otherwise he very much feared he would float away upon hearing those words in Her beautiful voice.

She didn't shower him with those words either. He had to earn them. Through his service to Her, and to those She chose to share him with. He reveled in earning them. He did his best everyday to earn them.

He remembered in the beginning, before fully accepting his fate, he almost never heard them. But he remembered well the first time.

She had been instructing him in his various duties as Her slave. She was busy beating him with a cane, over and over to drive Her points into his brain indelibly with pain. It was remarkable how effective negative reinforcement could actually be. Anyone who thought otherwise had never been on the receiving end of a determined Woman with a cane and a lesson to teach.

He didn't remember the particular lesson, all he remembered was after the beating, when she commanded him to do the task, he had concentrated hard, and despite the pain from his flaming red ass, he performed it flawlessly.

Her face lit up the room. Her smile, how bright Her eyes shined. He looked up at Her in wonder at Her beauty. She leaned down, took his cheeks in Her hands, squeezed lightly and leaned in very close to him, Her lips almost brushing the tip of his nose, and then She said it. Those two words.

"Good boy!"

His heart exploded. She chuckled softly seeing how he swelled up with the pride and joy of a job well done. How red his face turned. His heart pounded in his chest. And, he smiled. For the first time since he first learned his fate was to be permanent, that he would never be released. It was in that moment, that he realized he had accepted his fate and that he wanted nothing more than to make Her happy.

From that moment forward, he worked harder, he strove to learn everything She taught him. He did even the most degrading and to him at least, disgusting tasks with enthusiasm and eagerness.

That is not to say that he didn't fail at times, of course he did, he was not perfect, but he tried, and he knew that She appreciated that effort. He was broken to Her will, and his life was complete in a way it had never been before.

For Her part, She felt more complete as well. She had a devoted pet who adored Her, worshipped Her. She reveled in his worship and adoration, considered it exactly what She deserved. She was his world, and that thrilled Her, excited Her. How She loved his wondrous reaction when She whispered those words.

The way his eyes would shine with the adoration He felt toward Her. How his smile would light up his face, and how those whispered words, "Thank You so Much Mistress," meant so much to Her. She truly loved Her pet. He had become the faithful, loyal hound She had always wanted since first discovering this lifestyle.

A Mistress and a Slave - a Master and a Slave, the genders truly didn't matter, it was the roles - Master/Mistress and slave, was a truly special bond. A symbiotic relationship. One could not exist without the other. Her Dominance, Her discipline, Her control was Her gift to him. His total surrender to Her needs and will, his gift to Her.

Together, they formed an unshakeable bond of trust, love, and the certainty of each knowing their assigned place. She above him, and him bowing and scraping in complete servitude to Her needs, wants and desires.

Life could not be better for either of them.