For Miss Amy Pt. 23-24

Story Info
An FLR relationship fantasy.
3.1k words
4.19
5.3k
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

23. Cuckold?

He was getting older, slowing down. He had been older when he came to Mistress, and now, he was starting to feel his age a bit more. He wasn't quite as fast as he once was, but he still managed to take care of the house, to take care of his duties for his Mistress.

For Her part, She recognized this, and She was more careful with him when using him. She really didn't need to tie him down any more. If She told him not to move, he would not move. Her voice, Her command was stronger than any chains for him after the many years of service he had devoted to Her.

He knew from the beginning that She had many sexual partners, and since locking him in chastity all those years ago, he knew that he would never truly be one of them in that sense. Yet, he never thought of himself as cuckolded.

He knew about cuckolding of course from life before Mistress, and from watching other Dominants at parties Mistress held, but She had never done that to him. She never whispered in his ear about how wonderful Her husband was in bed, or how much better the gurl's were at fucking Her than he could ever be. When She had sex with someone in private, it stayed private. That included him as well. She never spoke of their special times together with anyone else.

No, he could not say he was cuckolded. He never felt humiliated when Mistress used another cock, or another mouth at a play party. He was happy for Her to receive pleasure, that was what mattered most to him. Further, he knew how good he was at serving Her orally, and all he hoped was whoever was eating Her out had better be doing a damn good job, and go at it with the same enthusiasm that he always did, because She deserved it.

He was standing staring ahead out a back window, absently wiping a table down with a cloth, lost in these thoughts when he felt a hand reach around him and tease his nipple and the Her hot breath in his ear as She whispered softly, "My, my, what could be occupying my pet's brain to have him so lost in thought and just staring when he should be working, hmm?"

It wasn't anger, or admonishment. She was far more relaxed with him now than earlier in his service. She knew he would perform his tasks with the same devotion, but that didn't mean She didn't like to tease him.

He blushed and turned his head slightly to the side and smiled sheepishly, "i'm sorry, Mistress, i was just thinking of cuckolding, and wondering about it. i'm sorry, odd thoughts just come to me nowadays."

She laughed and then as Her fingers danced around his nipple, Her lips pressed to his earlobe, She asked, "Oh? And what was pet thinking about cuckolding? Do you want Mistress to cuckold you, pet? That can be arranged you know?"

She pinched down on his nipple as She asked the last part and he winced and whispered, "Oh no, Mistress, not at all, well, unless you wanted it, i mean, i...oh...um...i..."

She laughed melodically and smacked his butt playfully, "I have no desire to cuckold you, my pet, I have never needed to, and honestly with you it wouldn't turn me on. Tell me, you aren't having any ...jealous feelings after all these years are you, pet?"

"Me, Mistress? Never!" he was quite emphatic, affronted as if the very idea that he would ever begrudge Her pleasure for his own pettiness was anathema to him.

As one finger trailed down the crack of his ass, She laughed again and then shoved Her finger right up his ass, then She bit his earlobe hard, and hissed, "playroom, pet, NOW!"

He followed Her as quickly as his legs would carry him behind Her. She rarely made him crawl anymore, his joints couldn't really take it.

Arriving in the playroom, She took hold of his collar and led him over to the divan and shoved him down on his back, then peeled off Her robe. She still marveled at how he looked at Her nakedness as if seeing it for the first time. She straddled his chest, taking both nipples in her fingers and squeezed until he winced. Twisting the nubs She whispered, "Would you like to hear about one of the best sexual experiences I ever had my pet? Hmmm? Would it shock You to know that this person fucked me SO good that very, VERY few others could ever compare to him!"

He blushed and shook his head, he really didn't want to hear about Her sexual adventures that didn't include him, and She laughed, then twisted his nipples harder and leaned down, "And if I wanted you to want to?"

Gulping he whispered, "Then yes, Mistress, i would love to hear it."

She smiled delighted and scooted down until She was rubbing against his cage, causing his cock to throb. Something it rarely did anymore, but She could make it, oh yes. He could feel Her heat through the small openings in the cage and it always had this effect.

She began slowly to grind, one hand on his chest, the other motioning to Her cigarettes. He reached over and took one, then lit it for Her. As She exhaled, She began Her story.

"Well, this lover and I were together one night, only once pet, and he had such an effect on me! Can you believe that? No, he didn't have a huge cock, but for that one night at least, He knew just how to use it."

He blushed hearing Her recount this. He had never wanted it, he didn't want to be a cuckold, but it appeared Mistress had other ideas, why oh why had he let his thoughts stray.

Mistress continued, "Anyhow on this night, we were in My bed, and we made out for awhile, we performed a beautiful perverted 69 with each other, and soon, I mounted him, and rode him. But he was having none of that, oh no, he soon took control and put ME on MY back! Can you imagine that slave? A man that was NOT my Daddy doing THAT to Me?"

He shook his head, blushing even more and just wishing it would end, but She continued, ignoring his looks as She exhaled Her smoke, flicked ashes down over his chest, and continued that incessant grinding on his cock, which was now throbbing intensely in its confines and causing quite a bit of discomfort from the tightness of the cage.

"Anyway, I couldn't complain much about his doing that, pet, because of just how intense and pleasurable my orgasms were. It was as if he had a map of my pussy and knew every spot to hit at just the right time. He was so fucking good! So good I fucked him twice that night, though I only let him cum once."

At that point it dawned on him, She was talking about him, that one magical night he had chosen to fuck Her as his reward. He had only ever chosen it the one time, and She had never pressed for it again. He blushed and She smiled and leaned down, Her breasts mashing his chest as She looked deep in his eyes and whispered softly, "You are not a cuckold, pet. No, you are simply Mine, and that is all you ever need to be."

She kissed him then and whispered against his lips, "Now, pet, it seems my story, and the feel of your cage grinding against my pussy has made me really excited. I don't suppose you would like to forgo the rest of your chores this afternoon and simply take care of me would you?"

He nodded his head most enthusiastically and breathlessly whispered, "Yes, Mistress, yes, very much so!!"

She smiled brightly and rose up, scooting forward and planting Her pussy right over his willing lips, as His tongue and lips went to work on Her heated sex, She leaned forward against the arm of the divan and took deep breaths.

"Damn, but he is good at that," She thought. Of course 20 years of practice created an intense familiarity with the nuances of Her needs. He knew Her pussy probably better than She herself did at this point.

She was soon panting breathlessly and grinding even harder, reaching down with one hand and gripping his hair tightly and hissing, "Yes my sweet bitch, yes, lick me, harder, faster, god yes, my pet, YES, I am going to fucking cum, make me CUM YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT!!" She reached back and twisted his nipple hard digging her nails in deep to the tender flesh, the scream into Her pussy did the trick and She gushed into his waiting mouth. Her entire body shook with the force of the orgasm that washed over Her.

Slowly, She slid down his body, still trembling and laid Her head against his chest. He fetched Her another cigarette which She accepted gratefully and lit it. She inhaled deeply, and he began softly massaging Her back and holding Her so tenderly.

She felt such love and devotion from him, loyal and so willing to do anything She demanded of him. She whispered softly in Her moment of post-orgasmic weakness, "I never want to lose You, pet. Anyone else can come and go, but You must always remain."

His heart swelled and tears sprang to his eyes. He brazenly kissed the top of Her head and whispered, "i could never leave You, Mistress, i could not breathe without You."

She smiled and closed Her eyes, eventually drifting off to sleep. He caught Her cigarette before She could drop it, and simply put it out on his tongue and swallowed while he reached for a small throw and spread it over Her as She napped on his chest, curled against him. He would not move a muscle.

One of the gurl's came down and started to speak and he looked at Her and motioned to be quiet. She saw the situation quickly and smiled, nodding, and backed away slowly, and quietly made Her way up the stairs.

He listened to the deep, peaceful breathing coming from his Life, his Mistress, and he just lay there, this time his thoughts turning to the only thing that ever should really occupy his mind.

Just how much he loved this amazing Woman who had truly given him life.

24. Last Playtime

He was in the playroom, tied down. at 75 years old in real years, he had served Mistress for 25 years now. It seemed like only yesterday to him that he had first knelt in front of Her and She had him sign his life over to Her.

She stood now, over by the wall of whips as he had come to refer to it, and carefully selected the won She wanted. For his part, he was tied securely to Her cross and waited patiently for Her.

The gurl's were also there, each of them tied up next to Him. Mistress was certainly in a mood today, She wanted to whip all three of them. Not for punishment, just for Her own sadistic desires.

She selected Her favorite bull whip and then took Her position. Soon the cracks of the whips against three naked backs could be heard creating the rhythm for the screams from the three hapless slaves enduring the torturous strikes. She loved every scream She pulled from them.

Over and over She whipped them, over and over they screamed, howled, and twisted in the bonds. Soon the three were covered in welts, and panting as She stopped and coiled the whip, hanging it back in its place.

Then putting on Her strap on She released the gurls first and had them get pet into the position She wanted. He was bent over a table, and She got behind him, and slid the 12" Monster She had worked him up to taking over the years of stretching his once very tight hole right up to the hilt and he gave Her that delicious whimper of pain that he always did, and that always made Her drip. She leaned forward and gripped his hair then nodded.

Shawna stepped forward and slipped her hard cock into Mistress's dripping pussy and then She too looked back and nodded as She took hold of Mistress's hips.

Yvonne then stepped forward and slid her cock deep into Shawna's tight little ass, and gripped Her hips. Leaning forward she whispered, "Ready, Mommy!"

"Let's fuck gurls!" Mistress exclaimed, and soon all three of them were thrusting in almost perfect unison, while he lay and bore the brunt of that huge cock deep inside him.

His grunts and their moans of pleasure created a heated atmosphere. Sweating and writhing as they worked over each other in this beautifully lewd display of sexual need and desire, they were all three getting close.

The fucking trio soon reached a fevered pitch and with screams and the digging in of nails, at least into him and Shawna, all three climaxed and slowly withdrew.

As they cleaned up, and Mistress took off Her strap on and then called to him to go ahead and get up and start cleaning up. She glanced over when he didn't move. Confused She walked over. and laid Her hand on his back.

"Pet?" his eyes were closed. He was breathing but it sounded labored. He was unconscious.

Worried, She ordered one of the gurl's to go fetch Her husband, and he came down, and once dressed, they together got him to the car and took him to the hospital. The marks would just have to be explained, this was an emergency.

Waiting tensely in the emergency room while Doctor's examined Her pet, She paced nervously. She had power of attorney and full control of his medical needs, no worries there, but him, him She was worried about. Her husband knew better than to disturb Her as She paced, the gurl's just sat worried and holding each other.

She had gotten ahold of Her doctor friend who had come over and was back with him know, which comforted Her some, at least it made explaining things a little easier.

She kept muttering about how disobedient he was being and how he just needed a good thrashing when Her friend pushed through the door and smile tiredly, "He's awake. He had a mild heart attack and is very weak at the moment, but he should recover..."

She trailed off and Mistress looked at her friend with a frown and said tersely, "tell Me"

"Well, we found a lump. It's not in a very good place. We took a sample and will run a biopsy, but I very much fear it may be cancer. No, not in his lungs." She had said that last part because Mistress had quit smoking several years earlier for health reasons for all of them, and he had helped Her so much in that dreaded task.

"No, this is in his abdomen, and well, we just don't know enough to say why, but it seems to be quite advanced," The Doctor continued, "We will know more in a few days, the Doctor's want to keep him here for more tests in the meantime, and to let him rest from the heart problems."

Mistress just looked at her friend and she said, "Yes, you can come back, but only one I am afraid, it's a small room until we get a bed for him."

The others motioned Her to go, and She followed Her friend back, walking nervously and so worried for this thing She had spent the last 25 years crafting into the perfect pet, and now he was sick? How DARE HE! She dismissed the thoughts as soon as She had them, but still it angered Her.

Coming into the room though and seeing him lying there with tubes attached, oxygen, looking so weak and frail, She rushed to his side, all thoughts of anger tossed to the winds as She took his hand and smoothed his brown.

He smiled at Her weakly and mumbled, "i'm ...so...sorry..." She shushed him hurriedly and said, "None of that. You will get better!"

He smiled at Her confidence, then slowly fell asleep. The nurses fussed over him and She just stayed out of their way. Soon they moved him to a room, and She spent the night right beside him, holding his hand.

The next morning Her husband and the girl's brought Her fresh clothes, and breakfast and stayed with Her boy while She showered and freshened up and took a much needed walk outside with Her husband.

He was very supportive, even worried as well for the boy, having come to care for him as any Man would care for a faithful old hound. Just listening to Her mutters and keeping up with Her pacing.

Finally, She stopped and turned to Him, "I can't lose him."

He hugged Her then, and held Her while She cried.

A few days later, they were back home. She had the gurl's prepare one of the guest bedrooms for him, and to make sure he was comfortable. This they did with gladness, glad to be doing something that could help, and once he was in bed and resting.

They met downstairs and discussed his situation. The cancer evidently being quite advanced, there was really no point in much treatment, just keep him comfortable and be careful, he could last another six months, maybe two. The all asked about Her friend about chemo and radiation, surgery, but the Doctor shook her head, and whispered. It's too advanced. Any of that could kill him much faster.

None of them had heard him creep down the stairs, until they saw him with a tray, a fresh pot of coffee and five mugs. He trembled, but he sat the tray down, poured the coffee and then served it out to each of them who sat in stunned silence.

He finally spoke, hoarse and weak.

"So, I am sick. I have cancer, and will likely be dead in a few months, no point dwelling on that when Mistress has a guest and no one bothered to serve coffee"

He leaned against a chair, and if not for the quickness of his Master, would have likely fallen to the ground. He was helped into a chair, where he sagged back weakly and Mistress was at his side in a moment, fussing over him and telling him what a stupid fool he was for getting out of bed.

He smiled, somewhat devilishly, a new look on him, and whispered, "Could...could we maybe wait ...until...tomorrow to punish me, Mistress?"

All suddenly burst into laughter, and Mistress hugged him with tears in Her eyes and simply said, "I think I'll let you off the hook this time, pet."