For Miss Amy Pt. 25-Epilogue

Story Info
An FLR relationship fantasy.
2.1k words
4.22
4.7k
1

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

25. Endings

He lasted far longer than anyone expected. Yes, defying expectations. The Doctor's expected him to live 6 months, a year at most. He was show them, It was now almost 5 years later, and he was still alive. Bedridden sure, but alive.

He had had a great life with his Mistress, and between Her and the gurl's they had seen to his every comfort. Oh he managed for a three years to continue to serve in a limited capacity, but play was out of the question. His heart was simply too weak to take it anymore.

Mistress still enjoyed sitting with him on the back deck in the mornings and evenings, and taking short walks with him. Though he leaned on Her far more nowadays.

He tired easily, and fumbled more. The gurl's took over more of the chores, and they did so happily. The all fussed over him.

Then came the day that he found he could not get out of bed. His legs stopped working. This was a by product of his particular form of cancer and they had been warned it could happen. But you never really get that idea through until it happens, and frustrated he pounded his fists hard.

Soon Mistress came in questioningly and saw his face and whispered, "Your legs, pet?"

He nodded glumly and She gave a curt nod then said, "it's time then."

She summoned the gurls and whispered to them, and soon they rushed off, returning a bit later with a rolling desk that would go over his bed while Mistress raised the new hospital bed they had gotten him to prepare for this day, and then Mistress picked up a gift wrapped box and sat it on the desk, pushing it in front of him.

He looked confused. In 27 years Mistress had never given him anything except the gift of Her dominance, and truly that was all he ever needed. She urged him to open it and as he did he found a brand new laptop, a Mac laptop. He hadn't used one in ages, but that is what he had used before coming to be Hers.

He caressed it with his hands and looked up at Her with tears in his eyes and She leaned down and whispered. Write for me, pet, like you did when You first captured my heart those many ears ago in that silly internet chat forum. Write this, write the story of our journey together."

He nodded, unable to form the words, "yes Mistress," but She understood and caressed his cheek.

"I love You, pet," She hugged him tightly.

"I love You, Mistress," He responded and just savored Her embrace.

He began writing. Once he got started the memories and the words flowed from him. He told the story, every bit of it as detailed as he could remembered it flowed out of him. Oh, he couldn't remember everything, but he remembered enough to hit plenty of the highlights, but that really wasn't the point. No one could give a day-by-day account of the past 27 years of D/s bliss that he had lived with his Mistress.

But that didn't stop him from trying.

He wrote for almost 3 years. Still defying the Doctor's expectation, but his Mistress had given him a task, and he would fulfill it. Then one night, he just felt the need to finish, She he started a special file, wrote a few more lines, then closed the computer and hand wrote a note for Mistress to please indulge him and wait one year before going in and reading his story.

He proofread everything a dozen times and once satisfied, he shut down the computer, after making sure that She would find everything on it.

He then drifted off to sleep. He would never wake again.

Epilogue

It had been one year since he passed away. He went peacefully in his sleep one night, with the entire family gathered around. Now he lay at rest under a tree he himself had planted next to the Goldfish Pond where She had first chastised him.

She sat there now, reading through the story on his laptop She had given him to write about his experience being Her slave. Tears fell from Her eyes as She read through the chapters. He had captured their journey together so well.

She did not cry tears of sadness, but rather joy at the 30 years they had spent together. She Owning his mind, body and soul. He serving Her with all three. She missed him of course, every single day She would wake and look to the side of Her bed expecting to see him there waiting to drink Her piss. Yes, She missed him greatly.

When She had finished the last chapter She noticed a file She hadn't seen before. The title was epilogue. Curious, She opened the file and there was a note addressed to Her.

"Dearest Mistress,

I have served You now for 30 years, and I feel my end has come. I don't have long left, but I wanted to make sure our story was finished.

I just wrote out the last chapters, and now I find myself at a loss as to how to complete it. How to wrap it up. Thinking about it as I lie in this bed, confined by illness rather than by You as I much prefer, I think I have found the solution.

My solution, Mistress, is simple, and I do hope You approve. The answer that came to me is this: You should write the final chapter, the epilogue if You will. I think to sum up this wonderful life You have given me in allowing me to serve You, it would be best to hear from the One who made it all possible.

I know this is the story of our life together as Mistress and slave, and the family that You gathered around You. I had many other ideas for stories. Ones more fantastical than this one, more fictional. I saw You as an Amazon Queen capturing the intrepid explorer and enslaving him, a Viking Warrior Princess, and me the Saxon warrior captured in a raid and made to serve You. An Alien invader come to earth to capture slaves for use on Your home world. So many wonderful ideas. Some of them are written in other folders on this computer, some are half-finished.

I am sorry Mistress, I simply ran out of time. I am tired now, Mistress, and You have commanded me not to over-exert myself. So, I leave this last chapter in Your most capable hands.

With all my love and devotion,

Ever Your pet. "

She finished reading his letter and sat with tears in her eyes. She remembered vividly the day he passed. He had been virtually comatose for three days. His labored breathing broke Her heart whenever She sat with him. Her and the gurl's took turns sitting with him, laying with him, stroking him.

The night he passed, everyone was there, even her husband who had rarely taken part in any activity involving her favorite pet, as even He recognized the very special bond between them, and he had no real interest in male slaves anyway. But he was there for Her in this time, he held Her hand, He comforted Her as Her favored pet breathed his last.

The gurl's had cried as well, they had loved him, he was their brother. Sure they tormented him, but always out of love and he had loved them.

The three of them, Mistress and the two gurl's cleaned him up, and other Mistresses She knew loaned Her their boys to dig a grave, and Her husband had a stone made. He was buried in both his collar that he had worn for 30 years, and the chastity device that had not been removed even once in the past 10 years. He was 50 when he had come to Her. He was 80 now, though he would have told you if asked that he was 30, born on the day his Mistress had collared him.

Setting the computer aside She stood. Glancing toward the simple stone that adorned his grave, She lit a cigarette. She had mostly quit smoking years ago, but for him, She had determined to come out on the anniversary of his death and smoke one over his grave.

She stood and walked over, standing right over top of him and sat down, crossing Her legs over what would be his chest, and flicked ashes down over where is head should be.

"My, my pet, You have certainly given me a task for the first time in your long service to me. I am humbled with what you ask, and shall endeavor to bring our story to a close in a suitable fashion. I miss you every day, my pet, my heart, and not a day goes by that I do not think of you. Rest now, my dearest one, and wait for me. We shall be reunited, and you will serve me again in the next world. Prepare my place."

Crushing out the cigarette where She imagined his mouth to be, She stood up, and then right over that same spot, She pissed. Laying Her hand on the simple stone She bowed Her head and whispered the three simple words that adorned his stone:

"My Good boy"

Walking back over to the bench, She picked up the laptop and walked back inside to Her study, giving strict instructions She should not be disturbed for the next hour or so.

Her family knew to leave Her alone when She visited his grave, and they knew to leave Her alone when She said so. She would not be disturbed.

Sitting at Her desk, She sighed remembering the times She had him under that very desk serving Her. The memory of his tongue made Her tingle in that special way that often required Her to summon his tongue to pleasure Her.

She pushed the feeling down for the moment and opened the laptop and re-read his letter. How She loved him. How proud She was to have owned such a worthy slave. She had trained him well and despite every adversity She threw his way, he always rose to the challenge and met it with humility, and adoration for his Owner.

She began typing. She incorporated his letter into the final epilogue and wrote about his request, and then She looked up and thought for a few moments. There were many other stories he could have told, and She decided then She may write them up later. So many years, but what he had done was beautiful. She then continued:

"For the past 30 years I have had the great pleasure of training and loving the best pet I have ever had the honor to know. Loyal, obedient, willing to push beyond the limits I denied him, never a complaint on his lips, and never once did he fail in his devoted service.

To say I loved him does not truly capture the depths of love that we shared. It was not always easy, for either of us. Though for him probably more so than me. I put him through some of the most sadistic tortures my creative mind could conjure up, and he gave me more pleasure than I ever dreamed possible in return.

To any other Dominant or submissive reading this, I can only give this advice. Invest the time in your pet. Surprise him. Use him. Reward him when earned, punish him when you feel like it, but above all love him. What you get in return is well worth the effort."

She added the epilogue to the main file, and saved it. Glancing out the window toward the tree and his grave She sat back and smiled. Reaching into the desk, She pulled out Her vibrator, leaned back in Her chair, pulled Her skirt up and with him forefront in Her mind, began to press the vibrator to Her clit, rubbing Herself.

Soon She was writhing in the chair, imagining the vibrator was his tongue. Imagining Her fingers gripping his hair and tugging at him as She ground against his tongue and lips.

She must have screamed when She came. She was shaking, trembling with joy, sitting back slumped in Her chair, a puddle soaking the floor beneath Her.

The door opened and one of the gurl's peaked her head in and said in a shaky voice, "are, are you alright Mistress?" She glanced up at the gurl and smiled softly. Motioning her forward.

"Yes, dear, I am perfect, come, come here and clean this mess I have made, my dear."

The gurl walked over and knelt looking down at the puddle and at Mistress's very wet pussy and immediately set to her task. Her tongue felt marvelous and she relaxed back stroking the gurl's hair. She looked out the window again and whispered, "You did it again, my good boy, You gave Your Mistress another orgasm..."