For My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasy story for my wife. Sharing my exotic desires.
3.3k words
3.97
17.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

I've written a few erotic stories that I intended to share with my wife. I have been to insecure or embarrassed to share them. I worry about what she will think. I am hopeful that this time I can find the courage to share it with her. I am 49 and my wife is 44. I consider us to be an attractive couple. She's a hot blonde milf with sparkling blue eyes and an amazing smile. She has an amazing ass. Sometimes when I see her just laying on her side on the bed in her "everyday" cotton panties I get aroused. The way they accentuate her heart shaped ass, expose her rock solid thighs and wrap over her pussy makes me wild.

On occasion I wake her by sliding my hand over her ass to her pussy then pulling my cock out and pressing it against her naked thighs. I will slide her panties to the side so I can put my hard cock inside of her... She never turns me down.

We've watched porn together and shared some fantasies. We have had sex with a friend in the room on a few occasions. We once had a "swinger" experience with another couple. She wouldn't have sex with the guy, and I refrained from having sex with the girl, but my wife and our female partner performed on each other. It was pretty hot.

I am hopeful that she will enjoy this erotic story I have written for her and that it will arouse her. Maybe even give serious thought to acting it out - or at least parts of it. Not that we would, but the thought that she would consider it is enough for me. Readers please let me know what you think in the comments, and wish me luck!

Chapter 1

I have always fantasized about having sex with you and "Paulette" together. We had sex beside her once and it was hot for me. I wanted her to join us that night. I still fantasize about the three of us having sex. Even more now than ever. I remember her talking about her "pocket rocket" recently during a visit and saying that she wondered if she would ever has sex again... We could help her with that.

Years ago while taking care of her family pool I was tested. It was a super hot day. She came home from cleaning houses and jumped into the pool wearing shorts and a white t-shirt. When she popped up from under the water she might as well have been naked. Her nipples were hard and her wet t-shirt clung tightly to her breasts. Admittedly I was aroused. My cock grew hard. As she pulled herself from the pool I couldn't help but stare. Her shorts had formed themselves around her plump ass and puffy pussy.

I remember her telling us about her lack of a gag reflex, which as a guy who enjoys a good blowjob was a real turn on. I have to admit that I have imagined having her give me head and cumming in her mouth. I have often fantasized about the two of you on your knees in front of me taking turns sucking my cock. I imagined that I would shoot my load into her mouth, pulling out enough to leave some of my cum on her tongue - then shooting some on your mouth. I would watch as you kissed each other and shared my cum. I would slide my cock over both of your lips as you both finished me off together.

A huge fantasy for me would be to enjoy a night of fun with the two of you. I fantasize about us hanging out and having some laughs as our conversation turns to sex. We reminisce about visiting the porn store together when we were younger. We talk about our histroy - the fact that I have always wanted to have sex with the two of you. Paulette' sex life (or lack of) becomes a topic. She asks us about our sex life, which is pretty good considering how long we have been together. :-) We all get aroused by the conversation.

Things are a bit steamy. The lights are down. I get up and head to the bathroom joking that I need to put something less constrictive on - like a pair of sweatpants. You both giggle but agree we should all get into our pajamas and get more comfortable then maybe watch a movie. I head to the bathroom to find some pajama pants. When I come back I find the two of you on the couch under a blanket giggling. As I get closer I notice that your clothes are on the floor.

Paulette asks me to sit between us and pulls the blanket down a bit, exposing her naked breasts. You pull the blanket over to let me sit between you and I see that you are both totally naked. My cock hardens as I sit between you. I feel a hand on my leg. Then another. I sit back and relax as the two hands make their way up my thigh to my hard cock. Paulette gets up and pulls the blanket off and gets on her knees in front of me. She pulls down my pajama pants and places her hand on the bulge in my shorts. You slide your hands over and guide my underwear off exposing my cock.

My body tingles as I watch Paulette lean forward. She places one hand on my shaft and guides my rock hard cock into her mouth, My cock slides over her lips and she moans as the tip of my head touches the back of her mouth. I feel her tongue swirl over my shaft. She slides my cock deeper. The head of my cock slides down her throat and she moans again as she pushes forward. I feel my cock slide deeper until her nose touches my belly. She slides me out and strokes my cock. She keeps stroking me as her mouth slides up and down my shaft. I'm in a daze but notice you sitting beside me, legs spread, rubbing your pussy as you watch. I grab Paulette by the head and pull her from my cock. I smile, then guide her towards you.

She smiles back as she positions herself between your legs. I watch as she leans in to lick your hot pussy. You lay your head back and close your eyes. Paulette wraps her lips over your clit, then slides her tongue inside your hot pussy. She places her hands between your legs and you feel her fingers on your puffy lips. She spreads you and sticks her tongue as deep as she can nearly making you cum. Her hands slide up to your breasts as she devours your hot pussy. Your back arches and you have your first oragsm of the night. She pulls away to take a breathe and looks up at you with a sexy smile.

I get up from the couch and position myself behind Paulette. I place my hands on her ass and spread her cheeks. I slide one hand between her legs so I can slide my finger into her. Her pussy feels so tight. She pushes back and groans as I finger her. My cock touches her ass and she shakes. She moves to the side allowing my cock to slide between her legs. I place my hands under her ass on her thighs and slide my cock into her hot wet tight pussy. My whole body shakes as I feel her pussy lips tighten over my cock. She moans as my throbbing dick slides deeper into her.

I look up to see you laying there with your eyes closed and a smile on your face. Your hands on Paulette's shoulders as you guide her down between your legs. I watch as you slide your hands off her and to your tummy. You moan and groan and move your hips. You slide your hands up to your breasts and massage your nipples which appear to be hard as hell. I watch as you pinch your nipples and arch your back. Paulette lifts her head and turns to me with a sexy look in her eyes. I feel her pussy throb as she starts to breathe heavily and grinds herself against me. She pushes herself back taking my hard cock as deep as it will go as she starts to shake.

"Oh fuck," she says. "I'm going to cum."

With that I feel her pussy gets hotter than ever. It throbs like crazy and her pussy lips tighten on my cock as I continue to thrust myself into her. After a few moments her body goes limp and her body trembles. I feel like I am going to cum so I pull my cock from her and back away. I watch as she drops to her knees and rests her head on the couch next to you. You get off the couch and kneel beside her. You place your hand between her legs from behind and slide your fingers over her lips and into her wet pussy.

"Your not done yet lady," you ask. "You okay?"

"I'm good," she says.

You smile as you get up and walk to me. I stand there with a swollen cock, ready to explode. I just participated in my wildest fantasy and watched your friend orgasm on my cock as she licked your hot pussy. You place your hands on my chest and move in with a passionate kiss. I feel your hot body press against me. You gently push me back and guide me to the chair then give me a sexy look. I watch as you turn away and walk to Paulette who is sitting on the floor in front of us naked, still breathing heavy. You reach out to her with one hand. She reaches back and you guide her to her feet. You get behind her and walk towards me. I see you whisper something to her and she smiles. She kisses you on the lips then approaches me with a huge smile.

Without saying a word, Paulette climbs on top, straddling me. Just as my I feel my cock touch her pussy, she pulls up then turns herself around. She grabs my hands and places them on her hips as she pushes her ass against my belly. She rests herself in my lap facing away and guides my hands up her sides to her breasts then leans back. She rests her head on my shoulder. I see you approach us. I watch as you get on your knees in front of us and place your hands on her knees. I feel her body tremble as your hands slide down her thighs to her crotch. I see you lean in and place your lips over her clit. I feel your tongue touch my shaft as I slide myself in and out of her hot pussy. Her pussy throbs, her hot lips tighten around my cock and I felt her juices start to flow.

She moans with pleasure. You lick her clit and pussy lips as my cock slides in and out of her. I feel your hand on my shaft as you guide my stiff cock in and out. You pull my dick out and wrap your lips over my cockhead. I feel your hot mouth slide over my shaft. You slide my cock in and out of your hot mouth a few times and swirl your tongue around. After a few minutes you guide the head of my cock between her hot pussy lips. You use my cock like a toy and tease Paulette's pussy. She cries out with pleasure as you guide my cock back inside her. I feel your mouth as you lick her clit and slide your lips over her swollen pussy lips.

"Holy fuck," I say. "I can't hold back any more ladies. I'm going to fucking cum."

My cockhead throbs inside Paulette's pussy. I feel her body shake as she moans loudly. I feel her push herself down on my cock as hard as she can. She grinds her pussy up and down my cock faster and faster until she has another orgasm. As her pussy throbs I feel myself about to explode. I try to pull away. I look down to see you holding her legs. You look up to me and smile.

"Go ahead baby," you say. "Fill her pussy with your hot cum."

Paulette's moans loudly and pushes her pussy down. I grab her hips and hold her over my hot cock as I slide it deeper than ever. I feel my cockhead touching something inside her - I think it's her g-spot. She shakes. I cum. My cock throbs as my hot semen starts to fill her hot pussy. She starts to scream with passion as my cock throbs and hot semen fills her pussy.

"Holy fuck. Holy fuck." She screams. "Oh my God your cock feels so good. Fill me with your baby seed please. This is amazing."

I continue to shoot my cum into her for a bit. I've not cum like this for a while. I pull my still throbbing cock out of her pussy. I look down down to watch as I continue to shoot semen over her pussy lips and onto her belly. It's like watching a porn, but it's real. I see you sitting there on your knees watching me fill your friend with my cum. I'm in a daze as I watch you lean forward to her belly with your mouth open. You start to lick my cum from her tummy. With a smile you look up to me and lick your lips. My cock finally stops throbbing as I pull away looking down at you. You spread her legs and place a finger into her pussy as my semen starts to ooze out.

You place your mouth over her pussy and stick out your tongue. I watch as you lick my cum from her pussy lips. You slide up and lick my cum from her belly. You make your way to your feet as you stay close to her holding my cum in your mouth. You are now face to face with Paulette. She leaned her head back as you kiss her on the lips. Her mouth opens. Your mouth opens and my cum oozes out into hers. Your lips embrace.

You pull her up then sit on the floor placing your hands on her ass. I watch as you lay down and pull her towards you. She straddles your face and you open your mouth. She guides her pussy over your lips. You place your hands on her pussy lips and spread her open. I watch as my cum oozes from her pussy into your mouth. You pull her close and lick her pussy, cleaning as much of my cum as you can from her.

Paulette looks to me and says "I think she deserves some cock. You up for it?"

"Fuck yes," I say. "Even if I can't make it to the end, I have a few toys in the bedroom that will help us finish her off right. Worst case, I'll call a friend for some backup."

At this point my cock is semi hard. Paulette asks if we should watch some porn to get my going again as she wraps her hand over the base of my shaft and strokes me. I immediately get rock hard.

"Well, I guess watching porn is not necessary," you say with a smile.

I tell Paulette to sit tight for a minute. We leave the living room and head to the bedroom. I pull out the schoolgirl outfit we own and bring it out. You smile and agree. You take the costume and head to the bathroom to change. While you change Paulette and I plot to make things spicy. I tell her how we've done the blindfold and bondage, but how uncomfortable it seems to make you feel. She agrees to help me by taking matters into her own hands. She asks about our "toys" and my backup plan. I grab the dildo from our bedroom and bring it to her. She smiles and tells me to follow her lead when you come back.

"What about the backup plan?" she asks curiously.

"Honestly, I'm not sure it's an actual plan. I have a couple of friends who really think my wife is hot. I trust them and I feel like they might be willing to be discreet. Not sure I am confident enough to reach out. One of them is young and from what I understand is pretty well endowed."

"Give them a call. Fuck it." She says. "All they can say is no."

A few minutes later you come into the living room wearing the naughty schoolgirl outfit. You look hot as hell. You even put your hair into a braid - which you know turns me on. Paulette approaches you, dangling the dldo and tells you to follow her to the bedroom. I follow. She has you lay on the bed and climbs on top of you. She pulls out a few of my ties which she grabbed earlier and ties your hands to the headboard. She places another tie around your head covering your eyes. She starts caressing your body, kissing you on the neck and shoulder. She rubs your breasts and lifts your shirt over the belly button. She kisses you on the tummy and places one of her hands under your plaid skirt.

She slides your panties to the side and starts to lick your pussy as she rubs the toy over your belly. I watch as she slides the toy down and rubs your clit with it. She bends down and places her lips over the toy as she slides it over your lips. She licks your juice from the toy then slides it into her mouth as she fingers your pussy. She pulls the toy from her mouth, soaking it with her saliva. She spreads your lips and slides the toy into you. She places her lips on your clit as she toys you.

After a few minutes she pulls it back out and rubs it gently over your pussy, sliding it over your clit and between your pussy lips. She looks to me with a seductive smile. "Time for you to fuck your hot wife."

I climb onto the bed and position myself between your legs. As I slide my cock into your hot wet pussy, Paulette rubs your clit. She straddles you facing me. She moves back so that her pussy is over your face. You lick her pussy as I fuck you. She rubs your clit and grasps the base of my cock. She pulls me out and places my cock in her mouth, then returns in to your pussy. She does this a few times. The last time, she rubs my cockhead over your pussy as she licks your clit until you orgasm. She slides my cock into you and my dick throbs. I pull myself out before I cum. She opens her mouth and I shoot my load on her lips, then slide my cock into her mouth and continue to cum.

She lays it between your legs and gets up. She walks to me and guides me to the living room. She tells me to call a friend. She takes out her cell phone and shows me a picture from earlier in the night that she had taken. It was a photo of her with her mouth on my cock, She slides to the right and shows me another photo. It's you, dressed in the outfit on the bed blindfolded. She texts them to me and tells me to send them to my friend.

To be continued