For Our Guests to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,287 Followers

A very sensuous inspection followed as the Mayor moved between Evelyn's legs and used the fingers on his left hand to spread her lips open. Then, one finger swept upwards from her anus to her clit. He held up the wet finger and rubbed it with his thumb. Evelyn heard the Mayor grunt his approval.

"Perfect," he said with a sly voice. "Laura, do you mind?"

"By all means," Laura replied.

Evelyn felt her body clench with anticipation. She was about to get fucked, on a table, in a ballroom, by a stranger, while a large group of people watched. Her mind reeled. Yes! She could stop this. No! She didn't want to. It was her fantasy. Maybe her destiny. And her pussy was now, officially, making the call. This was exactly where she needed to stay.

Strong hands opened her legs wider. She gulped. Her eyes remained locked on that glass chandelier. Even though the ballroom was filled with chatter, she was still able to hear the sound of the Mayor unzipping his trousers. Evelyn blocked out the distraction from the rest of the room, and focused instead on the sensations of her own body. She wanted to maximize her pleasure.

When she felt the tip of his cock touch her labia, she gasped. He slowly pushed his very large cock inside her at a comfortable pace. Evelyn's pussy juices eased his entry and she enjoyed the invasion, immensely. Her fingers clenched the edge of the table as she prepared herself for the rough fucking she hoped would begin.

"How does she feel?" Laura asked him.

"Like the perfect gift after winning an election."

The comment made Evelyn blush as she laid tensely with a cock buried deep inside her pussy. It was flattering, really. She was now being used as a sex doll at a glamorous event. This was the culmination of all her secret, naughty desires.

His cock thrust in and out of her very happy pussy. Despite the awkward position, the sex felt amazing. But the exhibitionism made it even more intoxicating.

She felt more relaxed as he fucked her this way. Her hands released their grip on the table, and made their way to her breasts. She pinched both her nipples at the same time. Evelyn did make an effort to temper the volume of her moans, but the pressure was building. Even if she had wanted to hold back, she would have been unable. A massive orgasm awaited her... in a public place.

Evelyn felt an overwhelming desire to know if people had turned their attention to this demonstration of very naughty, fuck toy behavior. As she turned her head to the left, she could see that the party continued. People were still engaged in conversation as they sipped champagne. A few people glanced her way and smiled, on occasion, before they returned to their discussions. Every time she made eye contact with one of the guests, Evelyn felt an extra surge of passion in her cunt.

Then she turned her head to the right side and saw another naked woman. She lay facedown over a dining table, and was being fucked roughly from behind. There were two impeccably dressed men with their pants down, who took turns ravishing this woman. The woman babbled as she thrashed in rapture. There was no doubt that she enjoyed being so thoroughly used. Evelyn wondered if this was to be her own fate as well. Would men be taking turns fucking her?

It was a deliciously naughty thought, and took her a step closer to her own release.

She returned her eyes to the guy who was pounding her pussy. He was handsome and normally a buttoned up and well-mannered man. But now his face was unhinged by lust. She realized that he had lost his usual control, and that made her feel powerful.

It also made her want to cum. She hadn't had a good orgasm in far too long and she felt her body tense as the pressure grew. While staring at the chandelier, she let go of her fears and climaxed in front of the large group of people. The orgasm shook her body and caused her pussy to quake around the relentless cock as it continued to plunder her. She tried to control the intensity of her reaction because so many people were watching. But surely everyone could see that she had formally arrived... she had cum.

Evelyn struggled to recover from her orgasmic explosion as Laura bent down and brushed her lips across Evelyn's ear.

"That was a magnificent sight," Laura whispered. The girl's body was still rocking back and forth from the Mayor's impressive fucking. "You're officially the party's Fuck Toy. I know you like that. You want more, don't you?"

Evelyn could only nod as she recovered from her climax. The new Mayor continued to fuck her tight little cunt.

"I thought so," Laura replied matter-of-factly. "If you can handle more, then more you shall receive. Darling, you're stunning. Every man in this building would love a piece of you. Only a lucky few will get their chance."

Once again, Evelyn nodded as words failed to escape her mouth due to her erratic panting. She focused on the intense feeling of her pussy being stretched and used in front of strangers. It was meditative in an erotic way.

Evelyn closed her eyes as Laura touched her chin and turned her head to the side. Despite her curiosity, Evelyn kept her eyes closed. She was lost in the moment, absorbing every ounce of pleasure from the Mayor and his unstoppable cock.

She felt something press against her lips. The skin was soft and smooth. Beneath the soft exterior it was rock hard. Evelyn opened her eyes to find an enormous dick in front of her. The tip glistened with a clear fluid that naughty Evelyn wanted to lick.

Momentarily glancing up, she saw a man wearing a tuxedo; his pants were down. Laura grabbed the base of his cock and moved him forward. Without thinking, Evelyn's shamelessly opened her lips to accept the man's cock into her wet mouth.

Laura leaned down and whispered, "You are such a good little Fuck Toy."

She closed her lips around his shaft and began to suck. Evelyn always loved sucking cock, but this time was exceptional. Never before had she sucked one man's cock while another man fucked her cunt. The fact that a room full of strangers watched her while she serviced the two cocks was intoxicating. She was being used like a pretty piece of flesh and loved every minute.

Normally, Evelyn was an enthusiastic cocksucker, but her pussy continued to receive a forceful fucking. Her moans of pleasure made it challenging to take the second man's rather large cock down her throat. She could barely breathe, let alone give a good blowjob.

Laura ran her fingers through Evelyn's hair, looked her in the eye, and then spoke softly in her ear. "I know, it's overwhelming. But, you were made to be a Fuck Doll, darling. I'll tell you what's going to happen next. The Mayor is close to cumming, and he's going to make a mess on you. Then you'll be prepped for the next lucky guy. Are you ready to service more cocks; I think you are because you look like you're in your element."

Evelyn couldn't answer, given her circumstances. She was far too caught up in her passion for this sexually deviant act. When it had just been the Mayor royally fucking her pussy, she had passively given him pleasure, while she received the same. Now that a second dick was being shoved down her throat, she sucked and tried to give pleasure actively, as much as possible. Evelyn was in a state of bliss now that two of her holes were being used by strangers. Laura was right, the crude term "Fuck Doll" was fitting.

Soon, Evelyn heard the Mayor grunting and panting, as he thrust his sizable cock even harder into Evelyn's pussy. She was glad the second man anchored her otherwise the table might have flipped. The Mayor was on the verge and she wondered where he'd do it. If her head hadn't been turned to the side, she would have watched him achieve his ultimate gratification.

The cock was pulled out of her pussy, and Evelyn felt strangely dissatisfied as she felt his hot cum splash all over her stomach. She audibly whined at the sudden emptiness in her cunt. Normally, this type of fucking would be more than enough to satiate Evelyn. But this was her first foray into public sex and she was desperately hungry for more. Thankfully, she was being served like a buffet.

As the staff members wiped her pussy clean with small wet towels, she continued to service the cock in her mouth. The staff was efficient and professional at their task. The thrill Evelyn got from her pussy being treated like a piece of valuable equipment was tremendous.

The next guest wasn't nearly as gentle with her pussy though. He lifted her legs up so that her knees were pinned under his arms. She felt him line his cock up at the opening of her empty cunt. Then he mercilessly lunged forward as Evelyn drew her hands back to grab her own nipples and shrieked with joy. This man wanted to dominate. He wanted to stake his claim on her body. Whoever this man was, he could barely contain himself. His rough taking of her pussy gave Evelyn something she craved.

Evelyn's eyes rolled back in her head as she savored both cocks. Her state of euphoria made it a challenge to give pleasure to the man in her mouth. Oral sex like this was far below her normal standards because she was distracted by the hard pounding in her cunt. She tried to make up for it by wrapping her lips tightly around his shaft. He cupped one hand around her chin and grabbed her hair with his other hand as his momentum increased. Evelyn heard him moaning as he pushed deeper down her throat.

"That's it," Laura said proudly. "You're learning. Embrace it. Our very own Fuck Doll is hitting her stride and blooming before our very eyes."

Evelyn was embracing the moment far more than Laura could ever guess. In the depths of her pussy built another massive orgasm. The combination of both demanding cocks in her body pushed her body higher towards nirvana.

But someone else would beat her to the finish line. The cock in her mouth was pulsating as it grew even bigger. She heard groans above her head and knew the guy she sucked was ready to burst.

"Stroke him now, Evelyn," Laura commanded. "Let him cum before you cum again. That's the rule."

Evelyn wondered if Laura could read minds (or at least body language) about looming orgasms. Because she knew an earth-shattering orgasm was on her horizon, she obeyed as the man pulled out of her mouth. With both hands she grabbed and stroked the rigid cock that was covered in her saliva.

Then Laura pried Evelyn's fingers off the dick she held. "Actually, I'll take over, dear. I have something else in mind for you later."

Something else in mind?! Beyond this? Evelyn was left wondering as Laura furiously worked the ready-to-shoot cock. After a few moments the man ejaculated all over her tits, adding to the delicious mess on her body.

"I hope you like the taste of cum," Laura whispered, with her lips to Evelyn's ear.

Evelyn groaned in delight. "Oh yes, I do."

"Wonderful. But first, there's some unfinished business. The guy enjoying your tight pussy can be quite rough. He's the Governor's oldest son and he loves squirters."

It was an interesting set of facts, but that was the last thing on Evelyn's mind. She was lost in her own decadent world. Now that her mouth was free of cock, she was able to be more vocal. Lying flat on her back again allowed Evelyn to turn her head and see the amount of attention she garnered. In every direction she saw that the guests had stopped their conversations and were openly gazing at her. Everyone watched Evelyn, the main attraction. Some people smiled and some nodded in appreciation. But she noticed several guests looked like they wanted to jump in and use the new Fuck Doll.

The man fucking her cunt lifted her legs so that her ankles were beside his ears and her body was bent at a right angle. She released a show-stopping cry of pleasure that echoed in the vast ballroom. The change in his trajectory had put his cock in direct contact with her elusive G-spot. Every thrust of his dick hit her hypersensitive bundle of nerves directly. His pace was furious and he grunted loudly.

Evelyn truly let go and spiraled into the most frenzied orgasm of her life. Her frantic screams reflected the euphoria she felt. Deep down, she reveled in her vocal abandon, and guessed the sound was likely heard throughout the building. As her body convulsed around the man's cock, she knew that others in the room would want a turn with this very, very naughty girl.

Before she knew it, she had made a big, sopping mess on the table. As she came down from her orgasmic high, she studied the shimmering chandelier, which had figuratively lit the way to her newfound sexual freedom. Her body still rocked back and forth from the guy pounding her pussy as she tried to pace her breathing. Evelyn was certain that her toes were still curled for all to see, since her ankles were still over his shoulders.

"Oh fuck," the man roared as he pulled out his cock and shot a burning load all over her stomach and chest. His breathing was labored, and after he finished ejaculating managed to mutter, "That pussy is one-in-a-million."

He kissed her on one knee and lowered her legs. His turn was done and he was spent. He might have said some parting words to Laura before leaving. Evelyn wasn't sure anymore since her mind was in a daze. All she knew was that he left the scene after branding her with his mark.

Evelyn was finally fucked to exhaustion and her limbs felt lifeless. She was done, completely spent. Beads of sweat had appeared on her forehead and the upper part of her chest. Her arms and legs both hung off the round table. Yet still, she wondered if there was more.

A server brought Laura a tray with bite-sized pieces of pastry. She took one and used it to stir the combined cum from three men that was left on Evelyn's stomach and tits. The pastry was firm, but spongy enough to absorb a good amount of the cum concoction.

"Open up," Laura said. "You're going to swallow like a good girl."

Evelyn obeyed and opened her mouth. The cum-frosted pastry was fed to her and she willingly accepted the gift. As her mouth closed, she savored the treat, as if it was ambrosia. In front of the voyeuristic group of social elites, she sucked on the pastry to extract the cum. Knowing that it was the cum of three men made the mixture especially scrumptious. She tried to draw out the special moment as much as possible. Finally, she swallowed, sending the cum down to her stomach to be digested.

***

By the time Evelyn was back in her private guest room, the party was over and she was laying naked on the bed. Her legs were spread wide and she was totally relaxed. There was soreness, and she still tasted cum lingering in her mouth. She had gladly consumed every drop fed to her.

Laura was there with a bucket of hot water and a small towel.

"Well done," Laura said, wiping Evelyn's feet and calves with the soothing water. "I'm thoroughly impressed. You went beyond my expectations and really earned the money."

"To be honest, money is the last thing on my mind," Evelyn said, while still pondering to herself.

"So, you've finally come to a realization."

"What do you mean?"

Laura put the towel in the bucket and began to massage Evelyn's feet, pressing hard into the soles and digging in between each toe.

"You're a secret slut," Laura opined. "And I mean that in the most positive of ways."

Evelyn groaned, enjoying the foot massage. "Secret slut. I like that. Maybe you're right. I enjoy sex. And I'm not ashamed."

"Nor should you be."

Laura's massaging hands moved upwards to Evelyn's calves; they worked magic in all the right spots and Evelyn couldn't help but be vocal.

"What happens next?" Evelyn asked. "Between us. Where do we go from here?"

"First thing's first. You're still a dirty girl who needs cleaning."

Laura stopped massaging and positioned herself between Evelyn's legs. There was a sly grin on her face as she crawled forward, ever so gently. Laura brought her mouth directly in front of Evelyn's pussy and blew cool air on it. She noted that the pussy looked moist, not from the warm water, but from Evelyn's own juice. She gave it several nice licks before sucking on each labia with her mouth.

"Exactly what my little heart desires," Evelyn smiled as she closed her eyes and grasped the bed sheet.

The End

Co-writing by SueDanym.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.