All Comments on 'For Our Guests to Fuck'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

When I see your name I always know there is a well written and hot story to read and, as usual, you didn't disappoint.

Thank you

BtmbilBtmbilalmost 7 years ago
OUTSTANDING!! EXCELLENT!!

I believe this is the first of your stories that I have read, but it truly is wonderful. I am now going to go back and read your other stories. BUT PLEASE... if you can.. write another chapter.. or better yet... chapters....to this story. I'd love to see where you can and do take it.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

God I loved that story. It is stories like yours that make me wish I was a woman and enjoy multiple orgasms. That is one of the disadvantages of being a male. Having multiple orgasms is not possible, and the time before recover is longer and longer as we get older.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hole-Y Sh1t!!!

This was so incredibly well written and so freaking HOT, I had to write a comment!! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wish I were Evelyn

That was such a treat to read. This is the fantasy I've had for years. You, er, nailed it! This is the first of your stories I've read and I can't wait to read more.

BondageHentaiAddictBondageHentaiAddictalmost 7 years ago
HOTTTTTTTT! Wish it was me!

I'm female, and I'm on the darker side of the Web quite a lot, reading stories like this. My problem, is that I'm not old enough to know what that feels like. Sex. I get wet from reading, but I've never experienced true pleasure. I get it in a half-baked, but kinky way through stories.

Bob150BobBob150Bobalmost 7 years ago
Hey,.... I like this one better.

Excellent.

Good story.

& I like that she (fuck girl) was not beat or hurt.

You did good.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful, erotic and very well written!

Beautiful, erotic and very well written! You've painted such a sexual scene in my dirty little mind. Nice work.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Very similar to a dream I used to have when I was a LOT younger! ;-) I absolutely loved it and can't wait to read more of your work! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Many Thanks for a great erotic story

My g/f has a similar fantasy and whenever I verbalise it to her when we are making out...it adds tremendously to her arousal and deepens her eventual orgasm. I love when she hints at it and gets me to start...

Thank you for a GREAT story.

Tommy

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 6 years ago
Good Lord.

EXTREMELY sensual and sexual; I'm throbbing quite hard. You are an exellent writer as well. I will look for more. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dang...

...but that was hot. Honestly, I'm really not into free use or gangbangs... but that was freaking HOT!

Write more!

willymakeitwillymakeitover 4 years ago
DO NOT TEASE! Please

There must be more, there will be more... right?

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Excellent !

A worthy companion to 'In a Room Full of People'.

But as with that story too, this is just too short, as are all of your stories to be honest. You come up with great ideas, but then never do them justice. They all finish just as they've got started.

You need to write another where Evelyn here meets up with Catherine from 'laRFoP' -what a story that would be with both girls 'working' together !

Rapier

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

My temperature and blood pressure realised to an elevated level and my system got aroused greatly. Fantastic story, well written and wish I was part of! Please write some more like this. Thank you from an 81 year old man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely wonderful and incredibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This reminds me when I wanted to be a model. I was hired by the first art school I applied without any experience. After two portrait sessions I was asked if I wanted more work. I did. That set me up to be a nude. Later, my first photo session was to model sportswear. They liked me because I was new and had an outdoor look. Into the session about 30 minutes, it became clear my job depended on my willingness to also pose with just a smile. I was paid $150 for the shoot, and I appeared on the inner net without any of the sportswear I had modeled. All I had was that smile.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked this story, largely because of the shock of her realizing she was the featured attraction. It is that I'm going to do what moment, which is priceless. Then you know you are fucked. And boy was I for the rest of the night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22323 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...