All Comments on 'For the First Time Ch. 02'

by Christy7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JoannePareJoannePareabout 9 years ago
Beautiful writing

Dearest Christy,

Wonderful writing and the suspense is so magnificent, hope you plan on continuing and telling me how it progressed.

Love

Joanne

XOXOXO

MichelleCD1951MichelleCD1951about 9 years ago
Loving it!

Love your story so far. Hoping you'll write more. Can't wait to here more about Christy!

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
very good

Very well written.. good character development.. it is like I am getting to know them both... please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

Christy. You story is moving me deeply. Almost to tears as I relate so very much.

I have only just become aware of Literotica and will be registering today. I have suppressed my inner woman for too long and I am emerging from the closet as Tiffany at last. Your story comforts me. I know I am not alone. Tiffany.

TiffanyLaPerouse@yahoo.com

Christy7Christy7about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!!

You have no idea how happy it makes me to read your comments! Thank you so much!

Christy

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love this story

Like some other readers, this story really hits me deeply and emotionally. I too am a closet CD who recently came out to my female roommate. I figured she'd find out sooner or later, so I decided to be open with her. She's a wonderful person and I knew she'd be very understanding -- and she was. She reacted similar to your landlady in your story. She started helping me with make-up and with my choice of clothes. I admitted to her that when I'm dressed in women's clothes that I wanted to feel like and act like a woman -- including having sex with a man. Technically that makes me "bi" but I don't mind being referred to as "gay" because I really do prefer sex with men over sex with women. She is very understanding and now we're going to explore my gay side. We're going to go out, pick up a couple of guys, bring them back to our place, and let them both fuck both of us. Looking forward to finally feeling a cock inside me -- just like a woman. Please continue this series of stories. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Understanding Christine.

I find Mrs.Lang a very understanding & caring woman in the way she's trying to gently welcome Christine into her new world

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous