All Comments on 'For the First Time Ch. 02'

by Christy7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Understanding Christine.

I find Mrs.Lang a very understanding & caring woman in the way she's trying to gently welcome Christine into her new world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love this story

Like some other readers, this story really hits me deeply and emotionally. I too am a closet CD who recently came out to my female roommate. I figured she'd find out sooner or later, so I decided to be open with her. She's a wonderful person and I knew she'd be very understanding -- and she was. She reacted similar to your landlady in your story. She started helping me with make-up and with my choice of clothes. I admitted to her that when I'm dressed in women's clothes that I wanted to feel like and act like a woman -- including having sex with a man. Technically that makes me "bi" but I don't mind being referred to as "gay" because I really do prefer sex with men over sex with women. She is very understanding and now we're going to explore my gay side. We're going to go out, pick up a couple of guys, bring them back to our place, and let them both fuck both of us. Looking forward to finally feeling a cock inside me -- just like a woman. Please continue this series of stories. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Christy7Christy7about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!!

You have no idea how happy it makes me to read your comments! Thank you so much!

Christy

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

Christy. You story is moving me deeply. Almost to tears as I relate so very much.

I have only just become aware of Literotica and will be registering today. I have suppressed my inner woman for too long and I am emerging from the closet as Tiffany at last. Your story comforts me. I know I am not alone. Tiffany.

TiffanyLaPerouse@yahoo.com

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
very good

Very well written.. good character development.. it is like I am getting to know them both... please continue

MichelleCD1951MichelleCD1951about 9 years ago
Loving it!

Love your story so far. Hoping you'll write more. Can't wait to here more about Christy!

JoannePareJoannePareabout 9 years ago
Beautiful writing

Dearest Christy,

Wonderful writing and the suspense is so magnificent, hope you plan on continuing and telling me how it progressed.

Love

Joanne

XOXOXO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous