For the good of the case

Story Info
A cop is abused by her partner in the middle of a party.
2.1k words
4.17
18.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning : this is a story about non-consensual sex between two people. Should you be put off by this kind of things... You better stop your reading here.

All characters are 18 or older.

Toodles!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Victoria did not truly mind being put on the night shift. It was only 7pm, but pretty much every day shift colleagues was already gone, leaving the police station in a atmosphere peculiar to the night shift. As if the world was pending, and buzzing at the same time.

Sitting at her desk, Victoria made the most of that calmness to catch up on some paperwork. It was the most boring part of the job, but it had to be done.

"Vicky."

Victoria looked up at that stupid nickname that she hated. Of course, it was Wright. Inspector Asher Wright, a forty-something man, with blonde curls and a constant look as if he was thinking he was better than you. Which, he probably was thinking. He nicknamed her Vicky since her first day at the station, and she hated it on the spot. Her name wasn't Vicky, it was Victoria. It was probably why he kept it on.

"Inspector Wright. What can I do for you?" she asked with a false politeness.

"Pack your shit and come with me. I'm taking you on the field."

"Sorry?"

This was surreal. Mister "I-don't-need-a-partner" was asking her to accompany him on a case? She must be dreaming.

"What, you need to ask your Daddy's permission? Forget it then."

Wright started to walk away, and she stood up immediately, catching up with him.

"No! I'm coming."

He looked at her for a few seconds without saying anything, and she straighten up, as if it could convince him that he would not regret it.

"Go see Patterson of Vice. He'll give you what you need. Then meet me by the car."

And he walked away again. Determined to show him how good to this job she could be, she knocked on Patterson's door with confidence.

When he opened the door, she explained what Inspector Wright had told her. He didn't look confused at all, as if he warned him in advance. He just motioned for her to come in, and searched for a bit in a drawer, before putting a bag on his desk.

"Put that on. Wright will be waiting for you in a unmarked car."

Victoria looked inside the bag, reached for the clothes and got them out. It was a dress, although she wasn't totally sure it could be called that considering how little fabric it had. Baffled, she stared at it for a few seconds before raising her eyes towards Patterson.

"It must be a joke."

"Sorry?"

"There is no way I'm wearing that."

Patterson just shrugged.

"Then I guess you'll pass on the opportunity to contribute to Wright's big arrest."

She sighed, looking at the dress again.

"What even is this?"

"The department has a few. Bought them for undercover work."

With that, Patterson just went back to work, sorting files from previous investigations, leaving Victoria there, wondering what to do. On one hand, she wasn't sure what the fuck was going on : did Wright seriously expect her to wear that? Honestly, he probably did. That man was not the kind to beat around the bush. And on the other hand... She knew she could not pass out on that opportunity, like Patterson said. Being a part of an arrest like this could make her seen by the big bosses. It was good for her career.

Fuck it, she thought. It was just a night.

Without another word for Patterson, Victoria left the room, and locked herself in the locker room. She took off her clothes and slipped into the dress she got. She felt weird wearing it. She never wore those kind of clothes, generally. And that dress barely hid anything : it showed her cleavage, her legs, a bit of her tummy, and if she were to bend down a little, anyone could see her panties.

She felt furiously naked, in this dress.

But again, she had to bear it, at least for the night.

Avoiding her colleagues' eyes, she rushed toward the exit of the station, and looked around. A car flashed its headlights, and she walked towards it. Wright was behind the wheel, and she sat in the passenger seat. Wright's eyes looked her up and down, before starting the car.

"I'm not sure what this is all about. Or why I had to change into... that."

"Relax. That outfit's perfect for tonight."

"Tonight?"

Wright leaned a bit and opened the glove box. He reached for a file and handed it to her, locking back the glove box.

"Lewis Perkins. I've been on him and his family for a while now. I believe they are laundering money for the mob. And tonight, I have an opportunity to find more about it." he started explaining while Victoria quickly read the file. "He's throwing a party at his big old house. I got us invited."

"Us?"

"I couldn't just show up alone, it would have been suspicious. And Perkins' weakness is women. If I have a woman with me, he won't even notice me."

"So basically, I'm a smokescreen."

"You're here because I don't have a choice. So just stand there, look pretty, and everything will go down smoothly."

Victoria would gladly have give him a dirty look, but he didn't even look at her, focused on the road. It took them a while to get there, but finally, they parked in front of a gigantic house. The music was so loud it could be heard from inside the car, and a lot of people was coming and going around the house.

Wright gave the man at the door his fake name, and he took excessively long to check his list, taking the opportunity to examine her from head to toe. Victoria felt uncomfortable, but did not protest, not wanting to ruin their chances.

The man at the door finally simply gave Wright a nod, and they went inside. There was even more people in the house, drinking, flirting, talking.

Wright reached for a champagne glass on the tray of a waitress nearby, and put it in her hand.

"I don't drink on the job."

"Tonight, you do. Blend in. And trust me, you'll need it."

Victoria took a sip, unsure of why she was obeying him, but she was. He took her by the hip, and started walking around the room, probably looking for their host.

"What are you doing?" she whispered. She did not truly liked him being so close, acting like she was his.

"Shut up. Just go along with it."

Wright eventually stopped in his tracks, but his hand on her did not move.

"Finally."

Victoria followed his glance, and saw Perkins' face, recognising him from the photographs in the file she read during the car ride.

"What now?"

"Now you let me work. I know exactly what to do."

Victoria really started to get frustrated. Wright only used her to avoid being suspicious, and did not seem to be leading for her to be a part of the arrest.

"You know, I'm a cop too." she grumbled.

"Not tonight. Tonight, you are a naughty little whore."

She opened her mouth to protest loudly, but the feeling of a hand cupping her ass made the objection die in her throat.

What the fuck? she thought. She looked at Wright with her eyes widely open, completely baffled. Unable to react, she felt his hand move around her ass, getting a feel of it, caressing it. Eventually, he slipped a finger under her panties, teasing her slit.

That sensation made her react, finally. She knew it was better if she did not protest loudly, or shove his hand away. Perkins could get suspicious, and then it would all have been for nothing. But she was not going to just stand there and take it.

"What's the matter with you?" she grunted.

"Me? Oh, I am fine. This is strictly for business, Vicky."

"Business?! Give me a break. You are touching me somewhere you should not."

"I know. This is going to get Perkins' attention."

"What?"

Wright sighed, apparently annoyed by her questioning, but never stopped grazing her private parts with his finger. His touch was light, and she knew she would have to make it stop quickly, before her body started to react too much.

"Perkins is known for his particular fetishes. One of them is voyeurism."

"So you just thought it would be okay to abuse me."

"Ah, you'll be fine. Who wouldn't want a good orgasm."

Was he for real? In other circumstances, Victoria would have gladly slapped and berated him for what he was doing. It was completely inappropriate.

"As if you know how to give one."

That seemed to get his attention. Victoria saw him raising an eyebrow, as if she just challenged him to prove her right.

"Don't I?"

He did not let her respond before starting to rub against her slit in a different way. It quickly started to feel good, and despite herself, she felt that she was getting wet. But, she still wanted to stand up against him, and started shaking her head.

"No, you don- Hmmm." she muffled a moan when Wright's finger slipped inside of her.

"Don't be too loud, but not too discreet either. We still want Perkins to notice you."

But Victoria barely heard him, focused on the feeling of his finger moving inside of her. It felt really good, and the pleasure was such that she was not able to think about something else, other than holding her moans to avoid giving Wright the satisfaction of knowing he was doing it right.

But she did not need to. Wright approached his mouth from her ear, and whispered in it.

"You know, for someone not enjoying it, you're awfully wet, Vicky."

His voice in her ear sent a shiver down her spine. Her pleasure was rising, and she let out a whimper when a second finger joined the first in her pussy. But she still had a bit of will left.

"You need to let me go" she whispered.

"Why? You're afraid you'll enjoy it too much?"

"I am not- Oh Lord."

Wright found her clit and was teasing it, sending her jolts of pleasure. Victoria moaned discreetly, and eventually, her body took over. Without really thinking about it, she started rocking her hips. Wright felt it, and let out a gentle laugh.

"That's more like it. Let your inner whore out. It feels good, doesn't it?"

Victoria simply nodded. Oddly, the name calling did not infuriate her anymore. After all, she was letting him finger her, matching his movements, in a room full of people that could see everything that was going on. He was not completely wrong when he called her a whore.

"Look up. You're putting on a show."

Victoria raised her head up, and met the gaze of their host. Perkins was looking at her from across the room, a look of lust in his eyes. He knew what was going on with her, and seemed to absolutely adore it. She saw Wright give him a little movement of the head, and he mimicked it, as if they were having a silent conversation and understanding.

"Mission accomplished. I could let you go now... But I don't think you want me to. Do you?"

Victoria quickly shook her head. She truly did not want him to stop before she could cum. At this point, it was the only thing that mattered. She needed to cum, to feel the pleasure overwhelming her.

"Well, it would be rude to disappoint our audience."

The rhythm of his fingers quickened, and they reached all the right places. Victoria felt her orgasm built, climbing and climbing.

"You know, I knew right away you would be the one to take with me here. I knew once I started, you would squirm on my fingers, desperate for it. Despite your holier-than-thou attitude, it was obvious that you are the kind of slut that would love to get off in a room full of people watching."

His words contributed to the build of her orgasm, until she finally reached it. She barely contained her cries of pleasure, and she squeezed her champagne flute so tightly in her fist that if she was in the right headspace to notice it, she would have been surprised that it did not break.

When she got back on earth, Wright removed his fingers from her panties, and gently slapped her ass.

"Oop, incoming. Play your part, Vicky."

She understood when she saw Perkins slowly approaching.

Wright's plan appeared to have worked...