For the Love of a Good Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
The fun continues.
886 words
4.62
5.4k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again everyone is over the age of 18.

Thanks to lilgirlsix for the inspiration.

************************************

I hear a throat clearing behind me. Fuck me I am really fucked. Like a wannabe porn star in a bukkake film fucked. Standing slowly, I lower my rifle to the ground. Turning slowly with my hands up, and see 3 very large men that don't look so happy staring at me. They just look at me, no words just staring. Then one started to growl.

The fuck is going on here, so, I went the stupid route I growled back. It worked on the wolves why no try again. No luck. Then I start feeling fear and panic. It was strong, but it wasn't mine. It was like someone else was scared and I could sense it.

"So, are you going to kill me here or take me to your evil leader who will kill me with sadistic glee?" I said sarcastically, fuck it I don't care anymore, it's been a bad few days.

"The Alph-"

"Hey! Don't say that when around humans"

"He doesn't know any bett-"

"STOP! just stop talking now"

"OK"

"Our boss would like to meet you."

"Enough! We're not the mob you moron."

Am I in a bad movie right now or something? They don't seem like any kind of trained guards or anything.

"You," stated the one that appeared to be in charge, "Walk slowly to the front door of the house we are going to see the boss."

"Fine with me it's too far to get home tonight. Can we be bunk mates? I call top bun-" I was stopped with a slap to the back of the head. Buzz kills.

"Oww."

"Just walk."

So, I walked towards the door. As we got close the door swung open and that gorgeous redhead appears again. Starts yelling at the guys behind me in another language. Russian? I'm not sure, I suck at foreign languages. Then I get a feeling of relief in my head. It's much stronger this time. What the hell is wrong with me now. A voice starts talking in there too. Apologizing for all this. Who is fucking with me. Am I dead and this is a shitty version hell? Where is the fire and lava and demons and screaming and shit? I got ripped off on hell? Come on man.

"I will take responsibility for him now." My goddess says.

"But your father said to take this guy to him."

"And I WILL take him to father. Now give me his rifle and go away!"

Apparently, they switched to English because I started to understand them. The guards, and I use that term loosely, just shrugged; gave her my rifle and walked into the house. What kind of dip shit does that with a possible security threat? Leave me with a tiny woman and just go away?

After they leave my beautiful savior comes running to me looks me over for any damage and starts apologizing to me for the treatment. "They were just supposed to ask you in NOT hold you hostage." she explained quickly. Hmmmmm her voice sounds so enticing right now for some reason. She just stares at me waiting for something. Oh yeah, I think I am supposed to talk now.

"I am fine miss. They just found me armed, in the bushes, hiding who wouldn't be taking precautions."

"Don't call me miss. My name is Tatyana. Nice to finally talk to you after all that has happened between us."

All that has happened between us? what is she talking about? We only met that one time and she ran away. Whatever, but I am willing to play along with it for now. She's beautiful and got the morons to leave.

We started walking into the house and there were a few things that stood out. One, it was huge, like Xavier's school for the gifted huge. You know, headquarters for the x-men? No? Fuck you then it was huge. Two it was opulent. Is that the right word? Fancy is not right, it was luxurious. Lots of fancy woodwork and decorations, these people had cash and lots of it. Three, there were several people in this house I saw about 10 people on the walk in, not including the welcome party that met me outside.

Tatyana was talking but I wasn't listening. just looking around at everyone. She leads me down the hall to this room. It might have been a study or something, but it was just as amazing as the rest of the house. There were 2 people inside the room. A man that was about six foot six 300 pounds of muscle. Like he could rip me in half without trying.

The other a woman around my height but very beautiful slim but had curves in the right places. Both were well dressed and seemed almost like royalty. They turned and looked at me.

It was then I realized how I looked. Sweaty, dirty and bandaged up. Ever have that dream where you are naked in school? This was how I felt at that moment. I wanted to say something but was not sure what to say. Then Tatyana spoke up with a confident tone.

"Father, Mother, this is my mate."