For the Love of a Good Wolf Ch. 05

Story Info
The story continues. Some back story is learned.
2.1k words
4.64
4.6k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liqrdrms
liqrdrms
69 Followers

Here is the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy it.

Thanks again to Lilgirlsix.

***************

FUCK!! THE FUCK DID SHE JUST SAY? MATE!! WHAT IS GOING ON? I believe my reaction was the comedic reaction of a crouch with my hands up, eyes wide and jaw dropped to the floor. ok, so she called me her mate. Whatever that means and her parents, I guess, look at me some more not saying anything.

"Tatyana are you sure this man is your mate? I don't think he knows about our ways or anything."

"Yes, father I am sure. You yourself have told me many times that when I find my mate I will be sure of it. His scent excites not only me but my wolf as well. She was overjoyed when we first scented him. I know that he is human, and I have never heard of a female finding a human mate, but, even now, all I want is to be with him. To stand by his side and love him. To raise a family with him. to-"

"I understand my daughter. You may have found your mate, but we need to be sure about a few things first. You look like you have seen better days boy."

"You are injured. Are they serious injuries? do you need help with your wounds?" her mother asked in a tone that only a mother could ask.

"No... I mean yes... I mean... yes, I am injured but no I don't need help with them they are healing quite well Ma'am."

"Nonsense let us see the wounds we might be able to help."

"Anna relax, we do not want to frighten or confuse him anymore than he already is. What is your name? How did you find yourself at our home?

"I call myself Wasepe. And I am not sure how I got here exactly. I was feeling pretty good despite my injuries so I decide to go out hiking. feeling this weird urge that was telling which way to go I followed it, wound up on your property and was trying to figure out what was going on when your men found me."

Her Father just looked at me and thoughtfully. he sniffed the air and looked puzzled for a split second then said, "So you call yourself bear? You don't smell like one of us but you're not fully human anymore either. What is the reason behind your name?"

What? Smell like them but not human? The fuck is going on here? How did he know that my name was bear?

"My name is Comanche and I chose it from my ancestor's language. It is not my birth name, but I don't use that anymore. How did you know that? What do you mean I'm not like you but I'm not human? What is going on? How am I her mate when we just met for the other day? All we did was kiss and I stopped before anything could happen. How am I her mate?"

"Please," her mother continued," My name is Anna and his is Anton, let us see your wounds."

You know what, fuck it all, this is not helping any, I took off my shirt and let them see the bandages that started at my forearm and ended at my neck. Anna winced slightly as I removed the bandages. The wounds were still open but had healed fairy well. Anton would not stop staring at my neck but that apparently had almost healed but left a very noticeable scar. He spoke in that language again. Tatyana suddenly got nervous, I could feel it somehow. What is happening to me? I suddenly felt the urge to defend her, to fight him as they talked back and forth, and he seemed to get angry and Tatyana was getting more nervous and scared. Suddenly there was growling, everything stopped. All eyes were on me when I realized that I was the source of the growling and I had taken a defensive stance between Tatyana and her father. The growling stopped, and I was as shocked as everyone else.

"I I I I am really sorry sir, I have no idea what that was and why I did it. Please forgive me." I spit out as fast as I could talk raising my hands in front me like I was trying to stop a bus.

"Why did you do that? Do you know what you did?" Anna questioned.

"I don't know, I felt shame and fear and nervousness. I know it wasn't mine that wasn't mine and...and this uncontrollable urge to protect her hit me. I wanted to fight you and have no clue why."

"He's feeling the bond so greatly and he hasn't transformed yet." Anton said calmly. That didn't make me feel and better though. What is this bond and transform? Fuck me I'm lost.

Anton continued, "You bit him, with the mating mark, why? Any bite would have saved his life are you sure he is your mate? Have you mated yet? You know no mating is complete till both bite each other when transformed."

Tatyana said almost as quiet as a mouse, "I know he's my mate. I know it because of his scent it drives me and my wolf crazy. You said it yourself that when you first smell your mate you just know and it's hard to think about anything else. I was so scared that he would die, that I needed to save but I also felt I had to claim him to keep anyone else from stealing him from me. I am so sorry daddy! Please forgive me."

Now she was crying, and the urge and the growl came back again. Fuck me I did it again. How do I control this shit? I put my arms around her to try and calm her. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead trying to calm her and make my voice seem smooth and gentle. Then it hit me, something I haven't felt since the accident. The need to help her. To ease her pain. To care for her. To love her. Que the darkness.

I was on my way to work after my wife and son had just left to spend a few days at my mother in laws when a storm rolled in. sky got dark. Really dark and then the rain started there was not gradual build up to it just opened and poured a monsoon on the road. I made it to work with no problems but as I was walking in the door I got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. I ignored it and it left a voicemail. I listened to the message because I had about 15 minutes before work started. The message from a state trooper. Fuck this can't be good.

"Hello sir, this is trooper Wilson. There has been a car accident involving your family it was a very bad accident and we need you come as soon as you can." I immediately dialed the officer's number back and when he picked up I said who I was and asked what happened. He explained that a semi had lost control and hit my mother in law's car. Everyone was hurt seriously, and they were trying to get them out of the car. I asked if I could get and escort from work or something, so I could get there as soon as I could. The officer said that they knew where I worked, and a trooper was almost there already to pick me up and drive me to the site. As we were talking the officer showed up. I climbed in and we took off, lights and sirens going and speeding the whole way. The trooper never said a word and I never asked a question.

When we arrived on the scene I was too late. I jumped from the car as we pulled up and ran towards my in-law's car. But all I saw was the three blankets on the ground. Two adult sized lumps and a much smaller one next to them. They had gotten my family out of the car, but it was too late. They had all died before they could get to them.

The next few weeks were a blur. All I remember was the results of the trial said the shipping company was at fault due to several safety failures that could have been prevented. I was awarded 3.5 million dollars. After that I did nothing. I just sat at home didn't work, or shower or really eat except when people would force me to.

One day I just grabbed my backpacking and camping gear, went and bought some more supplies and just drove till my truck ran out of gas. I mailed the keys home to my family and told them where the truck was to be found and that I was going on a journey and would mail them when I could and that I was fine just needed time to find myself. I never wrote a letter just would send a postcard with the city or town I was in. I never called them or sent a return address. Never wanted them to come and find me. I was alone in the wilderness and felt some sense of normalcy for the first time since the accident. That was 3 years and 6 months before I met Tatyana and the first time the darkness took control so abruptly and then all hell broke loose for me.

I had that feeling with my arms around her. That feeling of trying to make her feel better, comfort her. That was bad. It triggered all the memories and pain and emotions to flood by to the front of my mind. I screamed in agony and then Tatyana cried out even louder. I collapsed to the floor and tried to get away. I was unable to move I was paralyzed with an immense feeling of fear and pain. The pain and confusion and fear of the unknown coming from someone else as well as my own pain. I don't know how long this all went on for but when I regain control of my senses I was on the floor surrounded by people.

Tatyana was on the floor next to me curled up in the fetal position crying, her parents were next to her trying to calm her down. I was in control of myself again, but it seemed different. I slowly got up looked around and simply stated that I was going to leave and started walking for the door. I was unsteady and wobbled slightly as I headed for the front door. It was almost like I was on autopilot. The people around me let me walk past and I made my way to the door. The urge to go back was there almost pleading with me to turn around, telling me this wasn't right and that I need to return.

Someone grabbed my arm to stop me. Out of reflex I turned, grabbed their wrist and arm and drove them into the wall as hard as I could I heard a sickening noise that could have been bones breaking or something else and a cry of pain. But I went back to walking away. I got outside and when another man tried to stop me I stomped onto his knee hearing the bones breaking that time and watching him fall to ground in agony. I was almost to the edge of the clearing when I was surrounded by wolves. Where the fuck did these wolves come from.

I recognized the lead wolf as the one I stared down that night at the elk. I looked him in the eyes.

"Go ahead and kill me, end my suffering."

I heard Anna yell out, "No one is killing anyone tonight! You need to stay here were we can help you."

"I don't want help, I left everything behind for a reason, I was feeling almost sane and normal being alone in the wilderness. I don't know what happened, but I can't go through it again let me leave or kill me, or I may just end this now."

I turned and punched the nearest wolf trying to get him to attack me, but he wouldn't. I grabbed my sidearm and put to my head. Then I felt something stab into my shoulder. As I turned to see a syringe in my shoulder and Anna apologizing to me. I collapsed and was out before I hit the ground.

liqrdrms
liqrdrms
69 Followers