For The Love of All That's Holy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind briefly wondered how far he would fit inside her before her body couldn't take any more. Almost as soon as she thought it, she dismissed the notion entirely. This was just good Christian charity, that was all.

"Mrs. Keenan," he said. His voice came out strained, almost a whine.

She was brought from her focus to look him in the eyes. "I'm so close, but," he said, choosing his words carefully. "Can I see your breasts again?"

Margaret's first reaction was to reject Tommy's request. She was almost angry about it. Aren't I doing enough? Why should I expose myself when I'm already doing this?

"Please?" Tommy asked. It was a soft voice. Pleading. There was a desperation and a longing that she hadn't heard in a very long time.

She realized that she had been looking at this from the wrong perspective. Tommy had seen her breasts before and they had... done something to him. She realized that he had been fascinated by them and hadn't been able to take his eyes from them when he saw them for the first time.

If she didn't show it to him now, he would likely masturbate again thinking about them. He would be gripping his cock in his hands again, imagining her breasts, fantasizing about coming to them. Coming on them. Spilling his seed...

Her attitude pivoted in a heartbeat. She lifted off him and pulled the cinch away from the robe, letting her chest exposed and her tits fall free. Men had always been drawn to them. Their size and their shape were exactly what many men liked. Large. Firm. Perky tips and nipples that seemed to cut diamonds when she was excited. Like now.

Patrick had loved them. He would be inside her, and as he moved he would take each one in turn. He loved holding onto the sides of her breasts to aim her nipples into his mouth. He would suck on them, one at a time, until he couldn't take any more. He would latch onto one - usually her left one - and suck harder and harder until he exploded inside her body.

At first she hadn't liked it. He sucked too hard. He left bruises on the breast. He gripped her too much.

After much deliberation, she had told him about it. She told him about how it hurt for days afterwards. She hadn't expected his reaction, though. He was contrite and took great pains to be far more careful and gentle. He would get started and then back off as he realized he was going to become too passionate.

Soon it consumed him. He'd hold himself back, often apologizing in the middle of their lovemaking. He would get so concerned about hurting her that he frequently couldn't finish. On more than one occasion he had gone limp because he couldn't get out of his own head.

For Margaret, it had been even worse. It wasn't until Patrick started being more careful that she realized that she'd been relying upon his enthusiasm. She realized that she liked the feeling of him losing control, of holding on to her body to climb the ladder towards ecstasy. To her surprise, she had been climbing that ladder right with him. She just hadn't realized it until it was gone.

She didn't know how to tell him, though, especially since she had scolded him before about it. Things turned around quite by accident, as it turned out.

The missionary position was her favorite. She could see his face and she loved when he slipped in between her legs. He loved it as well, probably because he could feast on her huge breasts easily. It became natural for him to slip inside her and immediately start to latch on to a nipple.

Before he realized he was doing it, he started getting more aggressive. She felt him squeeze her breasts together like he used to. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and began to suck.

"Yes!" She gasped before she realized she had said anything at all.

Surprised, Patrick stopped. Margaret looked at him and said, "More. Please, more."

Patrick hesitated. "Don't worry," she said, smiling. "I'll let you know if you get too rough.

Patrick went back to sucking on her breasts and allowed himself to get more passionate until she told him to back off. He was caught walking a tightrope, not wanting to hurt her and yet wanting more. He kept pushing the envelope a little more, waiting for her to tell him it was too much.

She never did.

From that moment, it was a guaranteed orgasm for both of them. She would feel the rise along with him, knew the signs of his impending release, and her body responded in kind. They almost always had simultaneous orgasms from that moment on.

For that reason, she had kept her breasts and chest covered with conservative clothing. For one thing, she didn't want anyone to see the marks he left her. She loved those marks, evidence left behind of a healthy Christian marriage. For another, she felt that her breasts were Patrick's, and only he should be able to take pleasure in looking at them or touching them.

Now, though, Tommy was looking at her the way Patrick had. She had missed that look. She didn't even have a reason for opening her robe again. It just felt like it was okay to do it for Tommy. Once they came into view, Tommy's cock jumped again. She immediately grabbed onto it, and leaned over him once more.

Stuffing his cock back in her mouth, her breasts fell onto Tommy's thigh. The effect was immediate. The soft mounds of her flesh pressed against the tight hard muscles of his thighs.

"Mrs. Keenan. Mrs. Keenan!"

His hips bucked like a bronco. He had lost all semblance of control, and Margaret felt a surge of powerful emotion. It was a gift of giving, giving of herself and a gift of purity and Christian lessons to this young man who was still trying to find his way.

She squeezed with her hands and sucked hard. The orgasm that followed was no less powerful than his previous one, and she swallowed as quickly as she could. At one point she thought some was going to get pushed out the sides of her mouth, but she managed to bring a hand to her lips to stop that from happening.

She opened her eyes - when had she closed them again? - and saw Tommy with his back arched and his head thrown back. His mouth was open, gasping for air. His entire body convulsed in irregular patterns as he tried to empty himself completely into her throat.

She was in awe of Tommy's reaction. She had complete control over him, and he was giving himself over to her with every ounce of his being. He held nothing back, and she reacted strongly to his gift of trust. There was something so pure about the way he let himself go that filled her heart just as much as he filled her mouth.

Margaret swallowed every drop. She felt incredibly proud, given the prodigious amount of material. She held onto his penis gently with her hands, and tried not to move her mouth across the sensitive helmet of his head.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he calmed down enough for her to remove him from her mouth.

"Gee," he finally said. "Thanks, Mrs. Keenan."

It was an awkward thing to say, and they both recognized it as soon as he said it.

"For saving me, I mean," he quickly added.

Margaret smiled. "I understand what you mean," she said, not unkindly.

She gently placed his penis onto his stomach. This time his erection was fading fast. He didn't try to hide himself this time.

"Did you mean what you said?" he asked.

She looked at him oddly. "About helping you whenever you need?"

He nodded.

"I just did, didn't I?"

"Yes, but," he paused, searching for the words. "I guess I just needed to make sure."

She reached over and touched his cheek. It would have taken superhuman effort not to look at her tits. Tommy wasn't superhuman. She followed his gaze, and then smiled. She touched his chin to lift his eyes to hers.

"Yes, Tommy. I meant what I said."

Tommy swallowed. It was then that he realized the sun had suddenly gotten much hotter. Or maybe his body just radiated a hell of a lot more heat.

"Tommy," Margaret began again. He looked at her. "You've gone to the same Church I have since as long as I can remember. How do you not know these things?"

Tommy looked embarrassed. "Um, I never paid much attention, I guess," he admitted.

"That much is obvious," she said. Her tone turned serious. "If you're not careful, you could put your eternal soul in danger."

He nodded, unsure of what to say. Margaret sat up and covered herself up again. He wasn't able to hide his disappointment, and she noticed.

"Look, Tommy," she said, getting to her feet. "I think it's never too late to learn. When do you leave for college?"

"A little over a month," he said. He thought about the torment of having to live with his parents and the twins for five more weeks. Even the thought of the twins made his voice come across as borderline petulant. It also felt weird to talk about his family with Mrs. Keenan staring at his naked body.

"I'll tell you what," Margaret said. "I'll help you get caught back up with your Bible studies. I'll help you understand how to do all this properly. That way when you finally find your perfect wife, you'll know exactly what you need to do to be Right with God."

She smiled, and it made Tommy feel warm and safe. He had always liked Mrs. Keenan, but he'd never thought of her in any way other than just his neighbor. After all, she was in her thirties.

Even so, it left him somewhat confused. His penis felt different. It felt good, but tired. It wasn't like when he had masturbated before. The orgasm had felt more complete, more exhaustive. He felt spent.

Maybe that was what she meant. Maybe that's why God wanted you to not spill on the ground, but instead only come inside of a girl. Maybe this was God's way of reinforcing what she had told him. It all seemed to start making sense. He began to see her in a completely different light. She had shown him something that he had never even thought of before.

Suddenly, he felt a desire to pick up his Bible and read more. He needed to make sense of this, and he felt she was going to help him do it. Just as soon as he got some sleep.