All Comments on 'For the Love of Art Pt. 05'

by ouevre

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
B is most correct

It has to be B!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A

a please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I said it last time and I'll say it again stop with the choose your own adventure aspect. Just write the story.

ouevreouevreover 4 years agoAuthor
Lol

Lol, NEVER, anon! 'Tis how some of the stories unfold in my mind, thus I shall honor them with CYOA~.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Here we go

Again. always someone who has to ruin it. I just found this story but I love it so I don't care how you write it, but it would be nice if there's not a large gap next time because this story is fire and more. Your character building is phenomenal.

And I'm voting A. I still want them to be together and option B doesn't sound like that's going to happen.

ouevreouevreover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Glad you're enjoying it, anon. I'm trying not to live that BUM LYFE and get the stories out in a more timely fashion.

Music_ExposedMusic_Exposedover 4 years ago
A

I'm Glad you're back! These two are very fun, though I'll admit I'm also sad about your other two stories you took down but wish you well with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!!!

For the hell of it voting for Aand B. I have miss your writing. Thank you Bain

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AAAAA

loving this!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 4 years ago
So glad to have you back!

And I agree with the commenter that chose both, weave her idea into his. Surely there's a way to give his speech and inject something of her own into it to set her apart. You're freakin brilliant and so is this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

B please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userouevre@ouevre
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ⛊ (11/21/19) ⛊ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ I LIED. I am finishing these stories and more! For those who've been here from the beginning, you guys already know I ain't worth a penny. But steadily, I shall try to be worth a million bucks. ~~~ Wanna...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES