All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 24'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc11 months ago

"Putting our heads deep in the sand and ignoring the problem. What better way to resolve issues in a fucked-up Christian household?”

Perfect!

LOVED this story and your way with words! I think this was the most raunchy episode yet. Loved the feltching scene, lol Well Done!

dnsontndnsontn11 months ago

I think you accomplished everything you set out to do and you did it all in a most entertaining manner. Matt was an absolutely engaging and fun to read character. Loved every installment. Thank you for the laughs and spank bank material. Cheers Thomas!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have been in a relationship with a priest for 36 years so these stories really turned me on

THANKS THOMAS

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot story man 🔥 feedback is a lil moot at this point since it's done lol but I thought I'd comment on your final notes.

Matt and Mary staying together made sense, especially for the reasoning you provided. As a Catholic I'm all too familiar with the hypocrisy that goes on behind closed doors in a lot of places. Not that I'm any better since I'm here stroking my dick to gay incest smut lmao.

Not sure I agree much with the ending though. Matt was engaging in some deviant behaviors, but most were thrust upon him and he didn't have much time to think. Not sure I'd buy that he'd willingly start associating with Mayor Gordon or Coach Hamilton on a friendly basis.

Also, although a step dad and step son are never gonna be the ideal for a healthy relationship, I don't think I'd describe them as completely unhealthy. At least in a familial way, Matt truly loves and cares for his sons, and Jacob loved him enough to put aside his cockwhore ways to devote to him only. I think they could have been happy together, or at least had something for years, maybe Jacob found a like-minded partner and they shared him or something. You say he needs to explore but you've already said he's been sucking half the guys in town, and if he ended up with a guy his dad's age anyway, that's not too far off.

Glad Aaron got involved, but I really wish Jacob had been the first to fuck Matt. He deserved it more. And that he's been begging Matt to suck him but never did. Isuppose with the ending dating they fucked all weekend, it could have happened then but it wasn't clear. Seems like everyone got everything they wanted except Jacob :( that makes me sad.

I'm also sad that Aaron's involvement stopped there. Matt bottoming once to acquiesce made sense, or if he had bottomed for Jacob as a gift, but to bottom so much and enjoy it, idk. He very much seemed like a Dom top the whole time, and true, I've turned lots of tops to bottoms, but it took a while. This guy was "straight" just a lil while ago, hard to chew that he'd be willing and enjoying it so much so soon. The first time made sense, but I really wish he fucked Aaron too.

Lastly, there's was a missed opportunity for brotherly action too. The twins, and Matt and Jeremy could have had some hot times together.

All in all though, thanks for the read, many hardons popped throughout lol.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was an incredible series. The humour, the hot sex and interesting world you created were fantastic. I hope you write a spin off with Matt and all the guys from work and the mayor. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Functions on a much higher level than I have read in a genre like this.

What a tangled and snarled fishing reel mess that gets -you should excuse the phrase- straightened out, enjoyably.

Good reading. Efficient. Great writing! Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“While Aaron was banging me I thought about my wife receiving the same rough and raunchy treatment from Nick, and it made me even hornier.” OMG, that is sooo hot, and rings so true for me too! Now, I don’t fit the “typical” cuck profile (and nor did Matt in the story, thankfully) — I don’t have a small dick (quite the opposite) and I’m not short or physically weak, etc. (I’m quite fit for a fortysomething guy) — but I do secretly enjoy some extramarital cock from time to time… and I’m almost certain my wife, in the past, has also enjoyed — on a handful of rare occasions — some no-strings-attached extramarital cock too. Being fucked whilst at the same time, in some other location, you strongly suspect your wife is also being fucked is incredibly arousing!

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodge11 months agoAuthor

Thanks a lot for your feedbacks and kind words, guys!

Really means a lot.

I have so many more ideas for stories, I cannot wait to share them with you all!

i7ev7i7ev711 months ago

Wow, so sad this is over. Probably my favorite series ever read. Tough but fitting end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story, very hot and hypocritical characters who nontheless made sense. You nailed it IMO. I enjoyyed the whole ride.

diseasedarchondiseasedarchon11 months ago

KURTIS!!!!!! Please, we need more of an update on him! It's been a while since we read about him, and I loved him. The story itself, was superb, but I wanted Matt to also fuck Aaron. And as someone said, there a missed opportunity... or two. Jacob and Aaron and Matt and Jeremy :P

Sissylad21Sissylad2111 months ago

I have never ever commented on a story of this site but this one is definitely worth it. Everyone here knows kinky stories like this tend to be whacky and crazy but never go beyond that. My first opinion is that is one of the only stories I've read that have characters with somehow well-rounded personalities with their own unique moral codes beyond "sex-crazed" or sub/Dom archetypical personalities. Like sure, there are personalities like that, but the way you actually play with hierarchies of powers and actual acts of submission allowing an proper power play between the characters made it very very good to read, I liked the complexity of Matt's relationship with Jacob and Aaron, He knew that he was his father at core, and he knew the things that he did were ultimately harmful and wrong, and you didn't try glamorize or romanticize his actions in a shameless way, that would have made the story quite plain and less interesting. Second, the themes, you managed to include religion, politics and figures of power to not only make a critique on society but to make those aspects moving parts of the plot. Reading Matt's character arc was really nice, the way his view of his own values and those of the people and institutions around him changed as he descended into lust and discovered how full of crap his community was was very nice, it gave the whole story a nice trajectory, ending it with Mary's reaction to the inevitable moment of truth being the title of the story was simply genius. As a final thought, clever story with crazy plot without letting itself be a plain horny delirious mess, sex scenes felt significant and symbolic. Well executed and tastefully self aware for an incest erotica haha.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We are definitely ready for your next story!!! ❤️

sassandsavvysassandsavvy11 months ago

I have enjoyed this story for more than one reason. You have made your point with so much finesse and a good dose of sarcasm, that's brilliant and so much fun. Thank you. I'd love to read more about the Neo-Conservative-Club, hope you'll write that story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We want more religious stories

Bravo

From Greek orthodox 👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i love this story but poor mary omfg i wanna give her a hug

brasileiro34brasileiro344 months ago

Esta série me alegrou e me excitou muito! Dei boas risadas e me masturbei tanto! Você é demais! Nota mil!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good story. Well written..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jeremy and Kurtis!! They deserve their own story as well!

koksocker333koksocker3333 months ago

SO well written, I was hooked from the start, I plan to read more of your stories. thank you for this really enjoyed it

emon0821emon0821about 1 month ago

the spin-off is a good idea

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 1 month ago

Hated the end. I was hoping he and Jacob could somehow be together. I really thought he loved Jacob until he couldn’t admit it. A disappointment for me. And also a disappointment, the men he hated who changed his life in suck a negative way, the coach who was having sex with young boys (under 18) and the fucked up mayor who buried evidence of his wife’s murder. Great people to hand around. And lastly, what a sad existence staying with your wife who you have nothing in common with…but stay for appearances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES