For the Love of God Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His new boyfriend is super-hot, slightly younger than he is, in his thirties. His name is Kurtis. He is an ex-con, that scared me at first. Jeremy met him while his firm was working on a huge case against the treatment of inmates in Prison. It was a whole thing.

Given his looks, I bet that Kurtis was very popular in the prison's showers...

I met him several times, I believe that he is good to Jeremy, they seem happy together, so this is fine by me.

As for me... Well...

Believe it or not, but I have stayed with Mary.

The twins gone; we sort of made a pact. We could do whatever we want on our side, as long as it remained discreet and that the family reputation was preserved.

It was around that time that the "Neo-Conservative Club" was founded.

After everything was said and done, I met Theodore Gordon for a drink. Emma and Aaron were already talking about a potential engagement and Theodore had invited me to discuss this at his place.

As it turned out, the old Gordon could not care less about his daughter's love life. He had a whole different idea in mind.

Coach Hamilton was there, it was a set-up.

Theodore wanted us to bury the hatchet. The guy who had used my step-son, my brother and my boss... The guy whom I had described as a pervert and a monster not so long before... And now, I had to make peace?

Well, what the hell? I had become a big fan of his secret porn blog and truthfully, I had probably done much worse things than he ever did.

I agreed to share a fresh beer with Karl Hamilton, and then, a good wank. Sure, this guy had brought me a lot of troubles and hard-times, but he had also opened up my world.

In some sick way, I owed Coach Hamilton a lot.

Besides, it was clear that we were sharing some common interests, stroking our cocks to some videos of wrestling guys in College.

Once we were sufficiently drunk and I had jizzed all over my chest, I told them about the glory-hole I had put in place at work.

Both Karl and Theodore knew that Mr. Johnson was a slut, so there was no surprise there. They had both fucked him at multiple occasions, way before I tried him for myself.

But they were impressed by how many factory workers I had convinced to take turns on my boss.

One thing leading to another, the Mayor mentioned that it would be nice to have a place where we could gather altogether to have some fun, "alongside other open-minded men within our community".

There was this space which belonged to the town and which seemed perfect, but it was situated right behind the Church.

Quite ironically, we opened the "Neo-Conservative Club" right there.

We were quite confident that our dear Priest would not mind our activities, or at the very least, that he would not be in a position to tell on us! Not that I minded, but the dude was still fucking my wife on the regular.

I believe that the filthy encounters which took place in that Club, - officially a gathering for Conservative and educative men to talk about the future of our society -, could fill many pages of a book.

That would be for another time though, and for another perverted story.

I have confessed enough of my sins to warn you of the danger, and pleasure, of exploring your sexuality.

On that regard, my work is done and right now, I have to stop writing. Mary is waiting for me and she hates being late for Church on Sunday mornings!

[THE END]

*

*

*

*

Author's notes: That's a wrap for this story! I hope you have enjoyed this crazy ride, guys!

My main goal has always been to highlight the hypocrisy of the religious community and of conservative families where everything is based on the appearances. With this story, I wanted to create the most fucked-up version of: "you don't know what happens behind closed doors".

This is why I thought it was fitting to go with Mary accepting what was going on with her sons, as long as it would not affect her sacred "reputation".

Also, I chose not to have Jacob and Matt ending-up together. Their relation was unhealthy from the beginning and Jacob deserves to discover himself... And other men. For the two of them, I think the true happy ending was to not be together!

Finally, the idea of a secret club full of conservative men has always intrigued me. I thought it was a good way to open a potential door for a potential spin-off, while closing all the main storylines from this book

See you in another story! And let me know your thoughts!

12