All Comments on 'For the Love of Hanna'

by Salamis

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
ed1ed1about 19 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent! Great job! I can hardly wait for your next story.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Author......

the ending was magnificent. I was a little sceptical about the reconciliation until I read the ending.

Great job!!

lancewmlancewmabout 19 years ago
Bravo

Outstanding story. Excellent writing.

JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
Well written just weak story.

You have written the story well. The problem is that the husband must be the weakest man on the planet. He finds out that his wife traded sex for fertility treatments , which he knew nothing about,and takes her back. This is not beleiveable. No relationship could withstand this much betrayal. There was not much trust to start with and there could not be any left. The reason that I say that there was not much trust is: She has known him her whole life and could not confide in him her problems. Also the reasoning is flawed on the need for the trade to take place anyway. If she has been this close to both families would they not be able to pool their resources to cover fertility treatment?? I am a long way from being rich, Plus come from a family that is not very close. But we have helped each other out financially when problems like this have happened ie: cancer treatments, a child being burnt badly, etc. My main concern ,and objection, to this store is that the husband never stands up for himself in anyway. Everyone walks all over him ; his family, his wife, the good doctor, and even the doctor's wife . He never stands up and becomes an man. I do not just mean physicial violance ether. But rest assured that if this where done to me the good doctor would have had to deal with me personailly.

Keep up the writting. You have the abbillity to invoke emotions in people. Just look at the responses that you have received here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not enough

the man did not suffer at all ... i would follow him to the ends of the earth to make him suffer ... and jail would be to good for him... no plea bargain.. just cash ... i would own his soul till the day he died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Crap

Rationalize how much you want, but this is nothing but a story about a man who is brow-beaten by everyone, including his own family, to take the blame for his wife's infidelity.

It's the worst kind of wimp story, the kind that superficially claims that it isn't.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
The story was believable

Granted, I would have left her, for any of 4-5 reasons but I didn't write the story. The story telling was good. I liked the flow, th elead in was well done. Most of characters were believeable. I doubt that his family would have been as accepting of what she did however. I know that I wouldn't had this happened to my son! I would have told the woman, hey you lie down with dogs expect to get up with fleas. But I expect higher standards of conduct than most people it seems.

And I certainly would never have been able to trust her again....but this is fiction isn't it?? I just wish I could meet people this oblivious, I mean, forgiving in real life! ME: Hey Stan, I wrecked your car and fucked your wife stupid! STAN: Oh that's ok. Everyone makes mistakes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Story

That said, what bothers me is her attitude when faced with her husband accusations. She leaves him and her daughter without a word. She justifies cheating because they wanted a child so bad. And no communication before or after. How can he trust her again? Oh well it's just a story.

GhostbearGhostbearabout 19 years ago
You write

interesting stories. The isues are not simple and neither are the resolutions. Keep writing and posting.

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Good story, and I gave it '5'

But one of several things bother me GREATLY.

Salamis, from your comments on stories on Literotica, I assume you are a rational man.

What sort of marriage did she have if she could not discuss a fertility problem with her husband? What sort of a useless areshole did she consider he was to say nothing about the problem to him and go fucking behind his back "because she wanted a child"?

This woman is no better than the sleaze Vicky in Troubador's story of the same name.

If I were Danny, despite all the wonderful accolades you poured copiously on Maddy, I would have kept Hanna and left the heartless, self serving bitch.

"I wanted baby so bad" is a witless excuse to fuck someone else - and only an excuse, NOT a reason. The reason is she likes fucking someone other than her husband. Maddy already knew what Mitchell was like, yet still decided to go see him (without any reference to her supposed 'soul mate'), knowing full well what was in store for her.

What normal woman in a stable marriage would go off, even for 'free' fertility advice, without first talking to her husband?

I am just a normal woman, nothing special, but when I had fertility problems my husband was the first one I consulted and we discussed our options. I sure didn'y say nothing and go fucking some other arsehole behind his back for 'free' treatment.

Your 'story' is good as a fantasy, but bears no resemblance to reality, despite what others may have said about it.

Why do you guys always write these stories about witless women??

Can't stand to think there may be a few of us around who can count past ten?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sucks

Another PUSSY husband story any way you look at it. All you fuckers that like this shit are spineless and what's wrong with this world. Gutless shitheads. He's supposed to be sorry for what she did to him??? I'd kick my entire family's ass if they interfered on something like this. Their is no justification for her behavior. Kick her selfish ass to the curb. Cheating was bad enough, leaving him to raise the baby alone was the last straw. She WANTED the baby SO bad?? Bullshit.

thebulletthebulletabout 19 years ago
What she said!

This was a very well written story marred by two errors in logic that I had trouble getting past. Kanga pointed them out well.

1) A 'couple' would discuss a fertility problem. What kind of a marriage is it where the wife goes to a fertility doctor behind a husband's back?

2) She left him without a word. It was just a bit hard to swallow, especially since she was at fault and she allegedly wanted to save the marriage. I need more motivation than that.

Still, the story was extremely well written. Salamis has joined the Pennsylvania Mafia of writers on Literotica. Others include RPSuch, HarddaysKnight and maybe even me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Life Isn't always Logical

But having said that author - your premise that you could sell us that he would be as milktoast as you painted him for the not 1 but 2 almost unforgiveable aggressions against him as a husband then as a father - well, perhaps there exists such a person - but its very doubtful. Most of us felt it and are not buying it - but your writing skills packaged it so very strongly that I admire your talents.

Situations that cause divorce occur to 2 out each 4 of your neighbors if you believe the stats. So, some non-logical marital actions have and will continue to plague many marriage contracts to love, honor and respect each other till ( one spouse can't?). Having found myself with a wife who cheated with a good friend of mine became too much and all 4 of us suffered through a divorce that has affected us and our 2 children from that day of discovery. Later it was discovered that even during my requested marriage counciling she was unfaithful. So, once opened the wound rarely gets healed as spousal unfaithfulness seems to breed more unfaithfulness - it gets appearantly, to be a way to punish oneself or to push an alternate reason (unfaithfulness) for divorce than the real reasons that otherwise can't be confronted or solved. As the saying goes, they want to be caught to force the issue beyond repair. So, once could be a real and possible forgiveable mistake - more than that - Humpty Dumpty can't be fixed.

So, to synopsise - she went behind his back once or more - then agreed to do it again - then upon discovery left thier(?) child and him without a voiced attempt to reconsile or discuss thier problems - other than perhaps to display guilt without intention to help resolve - then no attempt to communicate care or conciliation while apart - not a foundation to build upon - then from others he is felt to be the one to accept all this graciously and to be the one to initiate the healing??? This isn't a refridgerator and we aren't eskimo's author - on relection a good story until the point of non-realities & non-believeable emotions - when the author twisted life's possiblities to fit an unrealistic uncomfortable intended conclusion. Had there been expressed remorse and intention to address the situation it would have been a much more coherent effort.

Picky eh - yes and perhaps - but a constructive thought for your consideration

But - but damn well written. Thanks for your talent and time!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Foibles of life

I noticed several people castigating you because he didn't extract revenge on his wife. Life and relationships are not simple. He directed his revenge to those who were in need. After examining all of the facets of the situation he decided to forgive and try to rebuild his relationship with a woman he loved. People sometimes forget that love will transcend all else. This story was raw and I had to read it twice before I began to understand him, because my original thoughts were parallel to the nay sayers. After the second reading I began to understand his feelings and his problem. Keep writing and keep making us examine ourselves and our own relationships.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Love??

The thing that bothered me most was when she was confronted with her infidelity she has NO remorse; instead, she is indignant because she HAD to have a baby. Which justifies all, for her.

But then, she walks out, without a word, leaving the husband stewing and leaving the baby she HAD to have>

I couldn't justify that. She apparently didn't have much of the mothers love associated with babies. Just the birthing was all she was interested in. Or so it seemed. Otherwise, I felt, she would take the baby with her.

I didn't quite ever get the timeline about all the sex. If it was before the baby was conceived I think some DNA testing would be in order. I kept waiting for that but it was never mentioned.

As many have said, I don't see how she could ever be trusted.

rpsuchrpsuchabout 19 years ago
It strains credulity

This is extremely well written and I love the other stories. But this one strains credulity on too many points. I realize we may choose to strain it now and then,but put too many together and it becomes contrived.

Trust is her main issue but she doesn’t trust him to discuss the fertility problem. Then she makes a deal that betrays him and she would have offered it had the good doctor not insisted.

Why can’t they afford $12,000? They are both working at decent-paying jobs. Is the money going to pay for the SUVs? If having children is that important, surely they could budget to make it happen, if she didn’t, apparently against her core personality, decide to cut him out of the process.

Then there is the need to have the kid for her mother’s reputation. She’ll risk her marriage and happiness so her family won’t talk as much about her mother? What does that say about where she places him on the value scale in her life?

Then she leaves him and the child because of her PRIDE? She’ll talk to his brother, his sister, his mother, their paperboy, the garbage man about the situation, but she won’t talk to him because of pride? What pride? Break it down. She’s too proud to admit she made a mistake? That it wasn’t a mistake but she couldn’t trust him? That her desire to produce a child outweighed her relationship with him? Without detail, it’s hard to evaluate how we think she might really act. Just using the word pride doesn’t give us enough basis. I say produce because her behavior in leaving them says it was important to produce the child but not to raise it.

And to top it all off, she’s done this to get herself a baby and he’s not even the father. How did she collect the sample? She rushed off to the doctor after rushing into the bathroom to collect it in a specimen cup? It will be mixed with her fluids which will probably include antibodies to the sperm. She’s got to rush out to get it to the doctor to be immediately inseminated. He didn’t notice her rushing out several times after then finished? Even if she somehow managed to collect a sample, the doctor is such a slimy shit, why does she think he will be honor bound to use her husband’s sperm? It’s less likely to take than a freshly preserved sample and he doesn’t get the reward fuck unless he succeeds. Read the epilog. Gerard left because he is the father. He is a smart man.

Now the guy. First, toss out the silly notion that this is just another sleazy wimp story. In those stories the guy loves it happening to him. He helps out. He watches and it arouses him. This one tries to deal with real emotions and, even if it does not entirely succeed, it is meaningless to dismiss it by lumping it with those other stories which usually are not very well written. Is there a guy like this? Perhaps. But it isn’t because he is a wimp or a saint, it is because of self-loathing. To allow himself to be convinced that it is all his fault that she left because he somehow hurt her pride by finding out what she did requires a real desire to suffer. No matter how much he loves her, he knows she doesn’t love him that much. From all he knows about what she’s done he has to know he is pretty low on the scale of things she considers important. But he’s got to stay with her anyway because he doesn’t deserve someone who will love him back the way he loves her. And his love is a kind of a sick love as well. By refusing to disclose that Hanna is not his, he is not only taking the entire burden of suffering on himself, he is depriving her of the suffering she has not only earned, but she has a right to suffer. It may be of value to her in getting her life together. But he prefers to take it all on himself. Nobody gets through this life trouble free. She’s entitled to learn how to deal with the consequences of her choices without interference from him. If he hadn’t been willing to take responsibility for her leaving, I might not have been able to conclude that he was taking on this burden so that he can get more of the well-deserved suffering. And, hey, they aren’t real people so there’s no way to examine what’s in their hearts to confirm my analysis. I could be wrong. But it seems that he values his suffering too much to share it.

I can see how it is possible for there to be a guy like this. But her and his family seem too contrived.

It certainly did give us a lot to think about, didn’t it?

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years agoAuthor
From the Author

For everyone who wrote comments, thank you. If you liked the story, I am honored. If you disliked the piece, I’m even more humbled that you took time to voice your opinion. I only the wish that my prose flowed as smoothly as it does from many of the excellent writers on this site.

This story began with the question: Under what circumstances might adultery be forgivable? I also wanted to explore the nature of shame. Perhaps if I had provided more insight as to Madeline’s ethnic background (her people are French Canadian) it might have explained more her motivation and added some texture to the shame she felt. Maddy left the family because of her shame in having committed adultery; that was her way of expressing remorse. However, my presentation of this element of the story needs a rewrite.

For those commentators who thought that Danny was a wimp I would advise them to see the movie “Nevada Smith”. Revenge always comes with a price. While I enjoy stories like the Drifter’s tale “Overwhelmed” I hesitated to have Danny see things so black and white. It simply was not justified here. Aside from that, women have been forgiving men their indiscretions since the dawn of recorded history. Is forgiveness only the province of women? I do not think it is, nor would I necessarily equate forgiveness with weakness.

I currently have two stories in development. One is loosely modeled on the classic “Strangers on a Train” and there is a strong element of revenge. The other story is told in first person by a wife abuser, and that tale scares me. I hope you like them but don’t expect them soon.

And last, if I am a member of the Pennsylvania mafia with the likes of RPSuch, Harddaysknight, thebullet and Kirk482002…then I’m the junior member. These writers put my attempts to shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Strange Story!

I thought this was a very well written story in terms of charcter development and all of the structural things necessary for a goo story. However, the plot was really odd-- I loving wife who worships her husband agrees to prostitute herself to a fertility specialist because she desparately craves a baby. Whan her husband finds out from the specialists wife, a famous busy MD herself who somehow has time to spend days stalking pregnant wife , he confronts wife about it and she, who desparately craves a child immediately leaves husband and baby and goes home to Momma. Pregnant wife then tells his whole family all the details of the affair and they immediately jump to her defense and tell husband he is unreasonable. The whole plot is unbelievable. If she is so crazy about a baby , how can she desert husband and baby for weeks with no apparent intention of returning. What happened to mania to have a baby? His family is also unreal. Most inlaws I have ever heard of would disown wife for betraying husband and most wives would not think of discussing subject with mother-in-law.The whole story is well written but unbelievable, in my opinion. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I agree with "It strains credulity." See below

The story is very well written and for that reason alone I am giving it a 75. However, it is not plausible.

(1) Her husband could not be the father because without his help where would she have gotten the sperm. The tiny amount she could have gotten after sex. Not enough and even their survivability would be unlikely. Plus such a scumbag doctor would likely substitute better sperm specimens; if for no other reason than to lower his cost and effort.

(2) For a lousy $12,000 she would make the decision without even talking to her husband, and have an affair and a child by another man; then still claim she loves her husband. Get real.

(3) When her husband finds out, she will not discuss it and leaves both her husband and child; a child she claims to have wanted and loves. I cannot imagine.

(4) After all of the above, his family will blame him. Not on the planet earth.

Also, in addition to the above, I am downgrading the otherwise well written story because I am tired of so many wimp husbands stories--a husbands so desperate to keep his wife that he will overlook adultery, deceit, lies, and a child by another man.

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding, as usual. Again, a very well written and well plotted story. Sure, as others have commented, there are inconsistancies, but life does not flow as we would wish. Life is filled with inconsistancies, so why not a story. My compliments to the author and I certainly continue to look forward to many more tales from him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
RPsuch's "Review"'s on Target

every word RPsuch said was on target; all i'll add is that perhaps our awesome writer Salamis knew it and did it on purpose; or perhaps he didn't --- but the story is one of extreme masochistic, even when the well written story, in a easy flow, personalized story-telling tends to blind the reader to such masochism,,,

for, as RPsuch commented on, the baby Hannah is NOT the husband's; it's the man who split at the EPILOGUE of the story.

the woman is nothing more than a piece of trash, tears and such silliness notwithstanding. except she's found in this man, her husband --- whom Salamis wanted to paint as a loving, understanding, forgving type; but in truth, as RPsuch observed, a man so enarmored, so content, so craving of misery, torture, and abuse (both serlf-created and dished out by everyone else, from the trashy wife to both of their respective families),,,

as everyone has said, it is stretching credulity when Salamis, one of the few truly good writers in Literotica, writes a long, prose-wise excellent story, telling the reader how the man and woman grew up together throughout all those grade school years,,,, how they went separate ways briefly during college but then quickly found each other again and how the wife/woman's such a strong character,,,

"the one thing I did right and never regret was marrying Maddy," the imbecilic and masochistic husband says!!!

i mean, this is a whoring woman who fucks around on her husband, snaps at him that her fucking around is none of his business! (this WAS SUPPOSEDLY referring to her fucking the fertility-specilist doktor/professor DURING college; but to her IMBECILIC husband ignorance, her fucking IS still going on, but NOW includes the other guy who FATHERED the baby Hannah)!

"for the love of Hannah," indeed!, for the love of such a precious baby --- even if the husband will die before he would want to know whether she's his (she's not, as we have already known)! --- whoring and lying and all that's ultimately forgiven,,, besides Maddy was such a trustworthy all their lives, he says, his family and her family say!,,,

Lol!,, Really, Salamis,,, you have ventured into some other category and you don't wanna admit it! lol

But, again, great easy-flow writing as usual,,,,

spacer xspacer xover 18 years ago
I have never read a story...

...more desperately needy of a rewrite than this one. Salamis, you're obviously a talented writer, and your heartfelt emotion and technically excellent writing almost carries this story. But if one spends three seconds thinking through things logically, the story falls apart like a house of cards.

The main problem is that you've said you're trying to write a story where the woman has at least a semi-legit reason to cheat, but the way you've done it makes no sense at all. She can't find a mere $12,000?!?! She doesn't talk to her husband about infertility problems?!? What about other fertility experts in the world?!? Not only that, but who's the baby's father anyway, a point you fail to even address. Also, can the husband possibly be more pathetically wimpy?!?

You need a new mechanism to move the plot. Here's an idea. Dr. Davenport has a much better scheme to lure this woman and other women into affairs. He spikes her food or drink with infertility drugs or birth control over a period of several years. Perhaps there's a coworker confederate spiking her intake who will later be rewarded with sex with her for his role in the plot.

Once she starts to worry about infertility, he approaches her with his professional expertise. There's no need for any past relationship - that's completely unnecessary to the plot. He tells her that SHE'S the infertile one, and there's only one possible cure: a drug now being tested by his clinic but still years away from FDA approval. By the time it's approved a decade or more from now, she'll be too old to have childen. As a result, ONLY HE is capable of enabling her to get pregnant. He lays it on the line from the very start, thus she doesn't tell her huband about the infertility problem at all, as she knows there can only be one horrible solution. She goes to another doctor or two for second opinions, and they tell her the exact same thing, but that's because they're confederates in the plot and also expect to get rewarded with sex later.

Needless to say, the only way the doctor will "break his ethics" to give her this experimental drug is if she agrees to have sex with him. He doesn't want money or anything else - he's very blunt. He secretly tapes the sessions, thus giving him the ammunition he needs to later force her to have sex with one or more confederates, if his scheme gets that far.

However, the husband finds out and foils the scheme before that can happen, and eventually gets revenge (thus he isn't the pathetic wimp portrayed in this story).

The wife is so embarrassed that she's been snookered by this scheme that she leaves her husband in shame. She's not good enough to be his wife, etc... But in the end he forgives her and they reunite to live happily ever after.

It would be wonderful if you rewrote the story along those lines or some other lines where the plot makes sense and their actions make sense. As it is, it's a technically very well written complete mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story.Although it is ONLY a story(some tend to forget this!)the characters seem to act as real people would in the circumstances.I've no doubt that if she had thought it through she would have not done what she did. This makes her human.I feel sorry for some of the other commentators who read a story just to pick holes in it(especially the other authors)Iread for enjoyment!Thanks for the story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
The y RECONCILED? Just another wimp hubby

they reconciled after SHE walks out committing weeks and week and weeks of adultery?

lets see the wife got

fresh Cock...

a baby

a loving hubby

and she KNOWS she can do it again and again and again. she got away with it... as hubby will never do anything...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

I don't care what the fucking reason is, cheating is cheating. This fucking dumbass didn't even get DNA tests done to see if he really is the father. I have read some dumb bastards (that i feel sorry for) say that if you love someone than you forgive them for cheating, and that love and marriage is all about forgivness. I say that if that person loves or loved you, than he/she wouldn't have cheated on you to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What A Crock of Shit !

Bye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hard to believe anything could be this stupid

<b> what makes this story so vile is that the Husband is unable to put together a coherent argument of what Maddy did that was so Bad. The cheating was only a small part of it. </b>

<br></br>

Thus when the older supposedly wiser brother says to this super pissy wimp Husband... "swallow your pride and go get her.." the husband loses sight of the horrendous cruel nasty actions of the self centered cunt.

<br></br>

quote of the year...

<br></br>

<i>Of all the decisions I've ever made as an adult, the one decision I never second-guessed was marrying Maddy. Now I knew why. </i>

<br></br>

Maddy's NEED to have a baby is so great that after months of trying to pregant she decides NOT to talk over the "problem" with her husband?

<br></br>

HUH? what the fuck?

<br></br>

If the author wants to develop Maddy in such a way that her PRIDE is so important to her she will risk her Marriage ... if Maddy is willing to cheat so her Mother and Her family wont talk bad about Her... thats fine.

<br></br>

But the husband doesnt even get an explanation when he finds out. Maddy gets enraged and the fact that he knows and bothers to ask.

<br></br>

Then when Maddy walks out she talks to everyone while the super pussy wimp husband takes a beating from his older brother .

<br></br>

<b> Does anyone doubt that if she wants another child and he cant get it done she will NOT fuick around again?</b>

No siree... no reason to second Guess marrying this cunt

ReduxBlueReduxBluealmost 17 years ago
Whoops!

This story was very well written, but ....

Too many inconsistencies for me to comment only your writing skills. First she shared her first period with him and couldn't tell him about the fertility issue? She told the wife of the 'Doctor' but not her husband? She left him without a word of explanation? IVF but not involving the father in process? She knew Davenport was a liar and lech, yet she trusted him to 'father' her child? Both families, attacked him for being unreasonable? After going through all this, probably knowing that daddy would find out, she left Hanna with the cuckold? Come on as well written as this was, the basic plot devices didn't work. All the characters were well fleshed, the story flowed well, no confusing POV changes, it's like listening to Bach being performed on a harmonica. Sure the harmonica player is one of the best, but it's the wrong instrument. Somehow, it just didn't seem like you were being true to your characters. Thanks for sharing!

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
Wimp!

Run Danny, RUN! She's a HO! And Yer A WIMP! She doesn't love you, just herself. Check the DNA on the kid, I'll give you odds it's not yours.

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
It certainly produces conflicting reactions

I found it spell binding but I have to admit that the lack

of honesty with her husband seems to have created what I would think of as an insurmontable barrier for the future.

He never had a chance to defend himself. She refused to defend herself to her husband and to me that feels like an absolute denial of his rights.

But it was extremely well written and who says we have to like the characters? Some times it is hard to like oneself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fertility treatment

To go for pregnancy from a donor a supply of semen is required. Usually this requires the man to masturbate into a prepared receptacle. I suppose it might work if the contents of the vagine were emptied into such a receptacle immediately after a coupling, preferably without the woman standing - to avoid leakage. It would then be necessary to control its temperature quite carefully until it was uaed - to maintain sperm potency. I think the doctor might get a lot of fucking before she fell pregnant that way. Easier by far to use his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

For entertainment and emotional value, this story is certainly above the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dumbass

This guy is a real DUMBASS--She is a slut--the bull crap of a baby ha ha --don`t make me puke--Have a DNA test done or you will be taking care of her lovers kid.RUN RUN

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 15 years ago
What kind of family does he come from?

Gee son. So what if your wife cheated on you repeatedly and will soon be doing it with 2 guys, that is no reason to be upset with her. She was doing it for a good cause. Now you have a child, so let her keep seeing that guy. Hey, maybe you will have another.... This has got to be one of the most fucked up families I have read. He should never have gotten back together with her. What will happen the next time she decides that there is something she must have but does not have the money for? I would not be able to trust her again. She didn't find anything wrong with being the "other woman" with her student advisor, nor did she find cheating on her husband wrong. He had better be ready for more heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
her parents

the author tell the story of her cheating like it a good thing even has her parents telling him to take it easy and has him begging pretty well in the last chapter.I guess it could happen but only in this author mind,who is going to explain tothe child later in life maybe the author and i know what would happen the child would say get away from me you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Who's Maddy?

It's great when you know the person you married so well.Extra points for having grown up with her and still being so clueless.This had to be written simply to make readers mad.Besides the paternity issue (hell, we all know how much men love babies that not only aren't theirs but were conceived clandestinely), I'm wondering like who was the mystery caregiver that had Hanna while doofus worked,how did doofus learn to be totally unaware of the risks of sex with partners that screw around, minor plot points like that.I would suspect that the author would have her wimp forgive Lucretia Borgia for her "indiscretions" I've only read one other story by this author but I'm guessing Brit? -Pistolpackinpete

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Lots of comments after all this time.

This is a fairly well-written story with lots of inconsistencies, contradictions, and plot holes. Other readers have nicely pointed these out and there is no need to repeat their comments. I think the infertility theme is weakened by the lack of research by the author. As was stated, if (as the author says early in the story) Maddy needed artificial insemination due to her own fertility problems, then her husband would have been involved. So Hannah is most likely not his biologic child but rather Dr. Davenport's. Priming Maddy with expensive medication is typical for so-called test-tube fertilization (IVF = in vitro fertilization; ICSI = intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection) which requires fresh or frozen sperm. Since Hubby did not knowingly provide any, that leaves the male Dr. Davenport as the likely sperm donor. The plot could have been tightened up if the author had done his/her homework on this subject. The free pass for the concealment and out-and-out lying by Maddy from family and ultimately from Hubby does not pass the smell test either. A good story needs both good writing technique as well as a believable plot; the latter was lacking in this tale, which hurts its score IMO.

glk19glk19almost 15 years ago
What a punk

Jesus what a wimp asses husband

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 15 years ago
Where do you come up with crap like this?

I think you had better look up the definition of trust. You had his mother tell him that "Trust is not about her, it's about you learning to recognize, and handle the imperfections of another". Guess what, that is one of the ideas of FORGIVENESS. Sorry, there is nothing in this story which should have had him forgive her. Even if he were to forgive her, he was a fool to ever take her back. She was a whore. She sold herself for something she wanted. Wait until she wants a car and doesn't have the money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Happily ever after...I think not

The story line has too many inconsistancies. Maddy is way too immature and selfish to ever change, she will always be able to justify her actions to herself. The husband is an idiot with little self respect or backbone. It was an interesting story but turned out to be a waste of my time. anon jerry

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
So, instead of a slut she's a prostitute.

How can any man forgive prostitution in his wife. Is the kid even his? I think that whole part of the story was glossed over. The doc was a fertility specialist after all. So, why NOT give her his baby when he has the chance.

Stupid wimp pussy motherfucker.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
LOOK AT ALL THE LONELY PEOPLE

Nice story, well written and very creative. Keep up the good work. However, when I read most of these comments it gives me an idea of why the world is in the state it's in. A lot of unforgiving, negative, hateful and hurtful people. Sad Sad Sad That's why I like fiction with happy endings. Thank you for another wonderful story. Please ignore the nay sayers. Their lives won't amount to much anyway.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
A whore is a whore

Maggie sold her body for 12.000 dollars and for multiple repeats. I don't know the going rate for a fuck, but let's say 300 dollars. So, she'll have to fuck her boyfriend 40 times to "earn" the money she owes him.

There are so many problems in this story that it makes the whole thing unbelievable - Husband & Wife would normally discuss the problem and reach a solution that didn't require prostitution - besides, almost anyone can find/borrow 12.000 dollars - friends, family, personal loans, bank loans - plenty of possibilities. It may be hard to pay it back but not impossible.

After having done it her way, I didn't seem to find any remorse- "I had to do it" she says - bullshit. Most likely, she enjoyed a little (actually, a lot) on the side and what hubby ends up with is a wife that is better described as a public commodity. She may or may not have known about the extra man/men in the future but once started, she would have no way of getting out of it. Does she love him? No, I don't think so - he's a convenience - maybe just a meal ticket.

Worse, after he finds out she is whoring out herself, he not only forgives her but also almost BEGS her to come back - what the hell is he thinking. What happens the next time she wants to buy something but doesn't have the money??

Run away screaming!!!

If I were Danny, the very least I would do is a DNA test - I don't see how he could be the father of the child - he never donated sperm, actually, he was never asked to and therein lies the problem.

I missed hearing her emotions during the fuck sessions - did she like it? Hate it? Did it matter? Did she consider geting caught? Did she consider the ramifications?

I realize it is just a story - and it did get my emotion going so, in that regard, good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written and sad story

though I probably wouldn't have allowed her back. I think I would have gone ahead and divorced her, filing for custody based on her being an unfit mother due to her prostution. I wonder if she ever went through with any of the post childbirth appointments. Why did she not seek a second opinion for the reason for her fertility problems? Why did she not discuss any of these issues with her husband? Even if he could forgive her for becoming a whore in this instance what will she do next time she needs money for something? She obviously has no issues with infidelity as she had an affair with a married man. Granted this happened before she was married but, when combined with the affair she had to pay for fertility treatments, it indicates a troubling trend. Not sure that's reperable.

jimmyravinejimmyravineover 13 years ago
Not believable.

Your story was ok, fairly well written, but lacking in believability. My wife and I had to go through extremely similar circumstances to have our children (IVF), and while fairly expensive, it is not beyond most families' reach. To prostitute herself for something like this, a wife would have to be mentally ill, or completely financially destroyed. That point does not come across in the story. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What the fuck

She cheats everone finds out yet the husband is the bad guy. Can't beleave the time wasted reading this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Maddy is still noting but a cheating slut who fucked around behind her husbands back. Dan should divorce the slut as she will only cheat on him again when some other problem arises

Risq_001Risq_001over 13 years ago
Hmmm, while "different" the story wasn't really consistant.

I found this story by following the link from another one.

But here's kinda my problem, you wanted to create Maddy as a "victim" but you really didn't do a good job of that because:

- You create her as defiant in the face of her affair with a married man. Instead of her showing her husband remorse, the same level of remorse she showed at the end of the story, she showed him defiance, scorn, and disrespect. How else do you place the various statements of it being not his business who she slept with before they were married, how he didn't need to know anything about her past life, and using other ways she did her best to verbally slap him for his questioning her motives, morality, and actions.

Anyone willing to trade sex for a child already shows low morals, but funny how something that bothered the husband in the extreme was of no issue when he could solidly make it someone elses fault but hers, for "HER" own actions.

-You have her leave her child, the very same child, she had an affair to create. Something that was so precious to her, something that she had to have at all cost, was something that she walked away from "literally" without a second thought. She was willing to throw away her marriage on the chance to have this child, now her being around it didn't matter?? She contacted the wife of the man she made a deal with to let her know what she had done, but she threw all of it away when her husband eventually found out without a fight?

- You have her making "HIM" come to her and prove his love for her when she didn't have enough to talk to him about cheating on him to get pregnant? HUH???.

-You tried to call what the other man did blackmail. See you can't call it blackmail if someone says "Hey let me sleep with you again and I'll help you get what you want" if they can perform a skill set that others can perform. Not when its not something she can't get from anyone else for a set price just as easy.

See, its only blackmail if they "trap" you into something and you "HAVE" no other choice but do it their way.

Being unwilling to play $12,0000 for a treatment to someone else, but being willing to agree to have "sex" with someone for it doesn't make it blackmail. It makes her a whore for trading sex to someone for something she really wants or needs because its far easier for her to get something she needs that way from someone she knows is willing to pay her asking price.

Then her turning him in after she completes only "half" of what she agreed to do while he completed his side of the bargain makes her ruthless and cunning, not a victim. She screwed him over as soon as he started asking for the rest of the agreed upon payment and after she got what she wanted.

-The whole "Your personal pride versus what was needed to be done" line.

See personally I have a problem when folks use the line "It was your pride keeping you from doing the right thing" when in this case she was in an affair with a married man (as far as anyone knew at the time his brother came by) and she was defiant about it, she had traded sex for treatments with the same man she "knowingly" had an affair with, she ran away from home for a month and left the husband to struggle and raise the child she conceived with him through adultery, and she was currently trying to find a way to keep from paying the balance off on what she agreed to do once she received what she wanted out of the deal.

As far as all anyone knew at the time, she was trading sex for what she really wanted, a baby.

Yet the entire family ganged up on the husband because he couldn't see how wrong he was for not seeing that she did what she had to do to insure herself a child at the "cheapest" route possible.

Huh?

This story was actually good up until the start of page three. Then it started rationalizing everything she did as just and fair, and his reactions to it as being selfish and over the top, and so by the end of it everyone was the predator, the husband was the aggressor, and she a victim caught up in a web that wasn't of her own making.

This story started out well and had so much potential, but by the end the person in the story with the most control over where this went was painted as victim of circumstance instead of a manipulator of everyone's actions.

Why?

Sorry I just didn't really go for the story by the end I guess. Though thanks for taking the time to post it I guess.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Confused

Hi! A well written story but pretty unbelievable. A point of contention for me was whose baby was Hanna. If it was Danny's - when did Maddy collect, save and store the sperm? Danny never asked. It was never stated. Mitchell was such a sleaze he could have substituted etc. No DNA test mentioned. Too many questions with no answers for mine.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, come on. This is a piss poor tale.

She is a SLUT. A whore gets paid money, she gets paid by getting pregnant. Come on author..get some balls in a tale like this. The poor asshole husband is simply an incredibly stupid wimp cuckold. Tales like this angers any real husband. You should do a rewrite with something between your ears besides stupidity. Hey, maybe the bitch can have a STD that she gives to her loser husband. That oughta round out your sicko story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Do the words mentally ill ring a bell, husband and wife?

What mother, sneaking behind her husbands back all the way, even sperm samples, walks off and leaves the child for over a month with no prior planning or explanation, jsut leaves. And her career, just walks off the job? What has male pride over a wife got to do with adultry, cheating, prostitution, and exposing ones mate to possible diseases? Absolutely nothing. Suddenly its the husbands fault the wife ran off after committing all these acts and hes supposed to just forgive here all the prior acts and bring her home, how stupid can anyone me? Two things really bothered me, she is a total liar and cheat, first how does he ever know if she loved him, and second where is the proof this is his child and where is the medical testing for STDs and HIV? Yep this story is a porime example of male bashing and reconciliation at any cost. A woman that would abandon her child she wanted to badly is really mentally imcompetent to the a mother, I think they call it unfit!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Jeez...

Well written story!

I agree with Selstim...

I have to say that after 3 miscarriages and losing 2 babies after premature birth, my wife and I fell apart emotionally. I started working away from home more and she started cheating soon afterwards. We adopted a baby before we lost the last two, but she still started cheating. I never understood whether it was her blaming herself and leaving me emotionally, or whether she was blaming me because she couldn't carry my babies. My point is this- Not being able to have a baby does something to women and makes them irrational. They won't talk about it either. She didn't want a divorce, but she would not stop seeing her other man. I never understood her motives and divorced her.

I understand that there are a lot of divorces after a couple lose a son or daughter. They are just not the same people after such a loss. So don't be so fast to judge a woman that cannot have a child without help. Just because you haven't experienced what you read, who are you to judge so harshly?

If the one commenter thinks any man is a total wimp if he likes this story. Try me on. I am old now but I don't take well to being called names. Don't be a Nonny "Mouse" identify yourself! Be a man and own your comment...

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
After reading the comments.

I rated it 1* and didn't waste my time reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid 1 star story

Another wimp husband story. God..will they ever end.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 12 years ago
a cuck by any other name

Great writing - horrible outcome. "When I look at Hanna" becomes the excuse/rationalization for any and all of her immoral behaviors. There didn't seem to be ANY remorse during her adulteries. In fact she was defiant when her adultery (and cuckolding) are revealed. She finally got around to apologizing, but only after ABANDONING her child for over a month! Maddy by her actions made a mockery of marriage, first by her initial relationship with Davenport and second by her expressed devotion to "her" family which clearly had priority before any mere legal or moral commitment to her husband. She accepted and participated in multiple adulteries in exchange for a one day fertility procedure and was preparing to meet Davenport again! She is mentally and emotionally damaged - not really suitable for raising a child, especially a daughter.

In answer to your stated intention, how far into adultery can one go and still by forgiven? I'd have to grade this effort "fail." Maddy sure doesn't come out of this looking good. Danny comes out of this browbeaten, spineless, and worst of all BALL-less. He's not even allowed to father the second child through a surrogate or a fertility procedure? His family wouldn't have chipped in to let him father his own child? Clearly, Danny is not seen as a worthy man by anyone here. Sorry but Danny boy -as written - is nothing but a wimp, his cave-ins and capitulations are too numerous to come to any other conclusion - he's not very good parenting material either...FAIL.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
You were made a cuck by your own family

Doesn't matter why, and for your mom and brother to take her side doesn't show love. It showed that cared about her more than him.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

OK, You get a one on this effort of humiliation towards the husband, and also by his own mother and father. What a crock of shit!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FOR THE LOVE OF A CHILD

whats a man to do. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
come on people

she's a slut and just because she wants a baby doesn't excuse it that fact. This story shows the two sides. The other man is a bastard, a cheating dog and deserves to die. But the slut wife just wanted a baby so she had a excuse. A the husband is a fucking moron and so is his family. So you become a willing cuckold just because your listen to a slut and two morons. But in the end she's in counseling and next time your going to adopt. HUMMM why didn't you adopt this time ...why because she's a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
there are two very false developments in this story, actually three

the first is that it was his pride that was a problem when in reality it was her pride that caused her to run when she was found out

the second is that trust is based on knowing another persons weaknesses and working around them, that is false. Trust is knowing the person you trust will not place you in harms way and will protect both of you in your relationship.

the third is that she was a innocent that was deceived which in this story is very far from the truth. She is a serial adulterer and cheater. She committed adultry with the doctor before she married and husband cheated in a prostitutional arrangement with the doctor. She in fact sold her sexual services in barter. This brings to mind the question is she fit to be a wife and mother. As a role model you probably would have to go way out to find someone less fit as a role model for a girl child.

I see no love for the husband on her part no matter her interjections of such. She broke her wedding vows, lied, cheated, committed adultry, and since DNA testing was not done may have even fostered a bastard on her husband to raise. What he should have done is divorced her and sought custody of the child due the abandonment.

I rated this a 2 but it came on as a 3, sorry that makes the story line look better than it was.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Interesting tale

and nicely written. My quibbles would be three-fold. First, wife's defensiveness and defiance when initially confronted seems false. She is SO in love with hubby, SO much his soul-mate, SO wracked with guilt and shame that she ultimately runs away rather than face hubby, but she tries the defensive "I did what I have to do" line and doesn't apologize, etc.? Doesn't ring true. Second, wife basically sets things up to frame or blackmail or, whatever, including turning info over to the doctor's wife; so, she must know that this might all go public-so why even play with the secrecy with hubby? It seems like some elaborate test or scheme for hubby. Then, she is retiscent to testify against the doctor? Doesn't make sense.

Finally, and this is probably the factual thing that doesn't make sense, how can't they come up with $12,000? She is a hospital administrator-they make good cash-better than RNs (which she is, also), and he's got a good job, too. Even if they were living a bit above their means, had no savings, couldn't go to family for a loan, had significant student loan debt, etc., there is just no way they couldn't get a loan for $12,000. That just isn't that much money for a couple of young professionals. And, this issue with the cysts and the need for AI never was discussed with hubby? The possiblity of finding the money needed for the procedure was never something they discussed? Nonsense. Alternatively, her lack of confiding in hubby and including him in such important decisions was apalling and suggests that he would be better off without such a person in his life.

Still, a moving story. The hubby forgives his true love, despite her unfathomable behavior. Justice is done. But, the wife irritated me to no end. She comes off as a china-doll with serious emotional problems.

phd70phd70almost 12 years ago
Bit of a Strange Tale But interesting! Questions, Questions??

Questions:

1-Not clear who Hanna's Father is? She had sex with Davenport before the operation? Could Davenport be the father? Seems like a major unanswered question? Why no test of genetic paternity?

2. Not sure that an infertility medical problem can be legally not an insurable event in a medical insurance policy?

3. If Maddy had recorded her conversation with Davenport, she could have sued him and his practice for malpractice, and used the settlement cash to pay another competent physician to perform the operation.

4 Hard to understand how the blackmail sex with Maddy could have had much value to Davenport. In all liklihood she would have been non-responsive.

5. If the 'operation' was successful, why couldn't Maddy have had another child with her husband naturally. Or using his sperm and articial insemination if needed? Why need to adopt??

Interesting tale, but not very logical, although logic is not always critical in fiction. Thanks.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
Wife is a whore

She is the other woman in an affair and does not tell her perspective husband. He most likely would not have married her. Then she willingly fucks around on him so she can pay for a baby. What happens when she wants a sports car? The curb is to soft for this slut. An psychologist worth their name would tell her so. I gave this *, although I found it original I found that the male character was not true to his stated beliefs. His brother and mother were reprehensible I would have disowned them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i would still divorce her regardless of wanting a baby she cheated plain and simple to many people brush of what marriage is about and the disrespect and distrust that cheating brings to a relationship. She wanted a baby bad enough to ditch her husband to give herself to another man taking away what she had with her husband and she did it willingly. I would divorce her and she could live with her deceit and explain it to everyone why she spread her legs for another man.

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Whore wife

She prostituted herself. Plain and simple.

And that courageous young woman that talked to davenport's wife wasn't courageous enough to face her husband. Fuck Davenport's wife hurt feelings, what about her husband's feeling? heh? She cared more about a stanger than her husband.

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

You left out a lot of details that might have made the story quite a bit better! Namely who is actually Hannah's father? 2* for lack of detail and confusion!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

One of my favorites. Filled with twists and turns. Excellent writing. Not sure I understand the negative sentiment about the wife. Yes, she did wrong. Additionally, she is suffering for her actions. However, we need to understand her reasons, flawed as they are, and her upbringing. All these circumstances contribute to our decisions. When emotions run this deep, we tend to make irrational choices. Our reason is clouded. In the end, even before her husband discovered the sordid tale, she determined to make it right by going to the wife and planning to bring charges. That is a significant detail that must not be overlooked.

There are questions that remain unanswered:

1. Are we going to trust the paternity of the baby solely on the testimony of the wife who maintains that her husband would not be stupid. That would be naive. Clearly he is that stupid. In a case like tis, it is hard to believe that the prosecution would not have issued a writ requiring a DNA test.

2. All this for $12,000. I am dirt poor but bet if I was desperate for a child I could come up with 12 grand. Why she didn't at first tell her husband and explore other options first, we will never know. It goes back to my previous comment about clouded judgment. Maybe it takes a few years, but that kind of money can be gathered. The description of these two did not indicate dire economic circumstances. She must have immediately devised this plan. That needs to be explored. Not unforgivable, but certainly needs to be discussed and dealt with.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
One thing more...

3. Not exactly sure why Felicity had to work the husband when she already had the wife wanting to press charges. Why didn't she tell him this from the beginning? Her actions nearly cost these two a marriage.

A lesson in poor communication.

ValundarValundarabout 11 years ago
*** for whoreish behavior

Wife did not deserve forgiveness.

She cheated on her hubby about the 1 thing she wanted the most.

TOTAL BREACH OF TRUST

* * * for terrible ending. not 1 star as it was decently written.. (should reserve single star ratings for terrible authors not just endings you dont agree with.)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Well Written

A very flawed conclusion, however. Besides the trust issues the paternity of the baby was not checked. If the cheating wife was in contact with the husbands mother why didn't she tell him? Also no loving brother would side with a cheating skank wife unless he was fucking her himself. There goes any type of realism the author might have tried to portray. The only place this could seem real would be on Mars. Not being martian, I gave it three stars for being well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What??

"He is your enemy, not your wife" ?

Are you nuts?

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 11 years ago
Idiots!

He's an idiot & his relatives are idiots. I should have stopped reading MUCH earlier.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Ill people do stup[id things -

And she was definitely ILL - not totally dysfunctional or failing to comprehend but sick in her ability to process and prioritize.

Is that an excuse - no way! It is an explanation however and he is portrayed as loving her enough to accept that and try to work through it - interesting.

The true evil here is the asshat doctors of course - and they should die an ugly death - and very slowly.

I am not sure I would have it in me to be able to trust her again - without a loit of help - she has some messed up concepts of acceptable behavior when she wants something or when she looks at her familial obligations - that could come back to haunt them again -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Face it, she is a SLUT.

Author quit posting. With garbage like this, I can see why.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
this is a one

why in no way sexy or believable, bad enough your wife's a slut fuck you and die cunt, but your mom is a slut cunt as well just go alone with it its okay...yeah really well written and played out,,, thanks miss nice story burn your bra yeah team feminist lesbo

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

a slut and her cuck are never parted; how fucking sweet - NOT!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
holy crap

I agree with cantbuymy. Sad story.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

a whore is a whore is a whore is a whore.... period

Any man who'se willing to put up with a woman who whores herself out for any financial reason (and this was a financial reason no doubt about it) (or any reason that is) would be a complete idiot and would deserve the nut kicking he'll get later in life.

In the end, well written but horrible story with a very unbelievable male lead in reaction and temperament. Along with his mother... I would guess another whore in the making.

3/5 for good writing and shitty story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gross

Just fucking gross. What about the next time when the gas man needs to be paid and she doesn't have any cash? Or she thinks (decisions all by herself) that they need a new roof they can't afford?

Nope. A cheater is a cheat and a cheater. I've never seen it turn out any other way. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good ole cantbiteme

Consistent as always. I wonder what cucky skeletons lurk in his closet.

5* for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ouch

I'm not a dyed in the wool BTBer, but this outcome doesn't work for me. How he can ever relax into their relationship is beyond me.

sbart921sbart921almost 10 years ago
Very Well Written, BUT...

She is still a slut by any definition and he is still cuck. Enjoy the child and get rid of the wife.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Thanks

I thought the emotional strains on these people very believable. All I can say about the comments I read is that I think I read a very different story than some of them did.

I just wish you were still writing here.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
wow

so she sells her body to a former lover and has his baby and the husband begs her to come back. fucking loser. no way in hell this happens in real life. his whole family all sided with her and tells him to get her back. total bullshit.

markranemarkraneover 9 years ago
Exactly.

"Trust is not about her, it's about you learning to recognize, and handle the imperfections of another."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Load of bull

So much bull you need waders. So trust is about you accepting flaws in other in other words trust is just accepting betrayal this women put the possibility of having a child as more important than his happiness and their marriage. What will she put before him next time?

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Boy, this guy not only needed a trustworhy wife,

he needed a family that would take his part and not hers. She cheated, doesn't matter why. She cheated, doesn't matter that she told the guy's wife. She cheated, she gave away something that should have been precious to her, more precious than pleasing her stupid mother. The story didn't point it out, but she gave away any chance that her husband could ever trust her again. She cheated, but it wasn't just about the sex. It was about lying and disseminating and lack of respect for her husband and for her wedding vows. She didn't have the money for the treatments so she fucks the doctor. What's next, her car breaks down and she doesn't have the money to get it fixed. Her mother wants her to have a good car cause that's what they do in her family. So she goes behind her husbands back and fucks the mechanic for the repair. Hell she wants new appliances, spread them legs. She is not necessarily a slut, just a stupid cunt. Nothing noble about her, nothing redeemable about her. I am sorry for the husband.

Story was, as usual, very well written. It had me on edge again, but the premise was so irritating that I had to skip most of the part where we find what a fine and wonderfully giving person she is.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Salamis wrote some good stories.

This was not one of them. This story makes most husbands very angry. I sometimes wonder if people who like such a story could really accept this kind of betrayal and disrespect in a wife. I speak from experience and did not accept it. Have these people ever been married to such a whore/slut. It was almost 30 years ago and I still want to murder some people. I also needed to stay out of prison to raise my three children as a single parent. Willing adultery is never acceptable under any circumstances. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is a totally bullshit story!

Wife cheated on him..spread her legs and carried another man's kid..other man got away..Husband is a WIMP..wife is a low-life slut. Being a slut for any reason is still being a slut. Kid isn't his..cut his losses and find a woman who understands that cheating is cheating! Again, bullshit story.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
motivation

If Maddie went thru so much to have a child, why abandon the husband and child? There is no evidence that Hanna was not his child despite many accusations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

good reading for wimp types.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

thanks for your effort. good story for anyone

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
I'm confused

Why couldn't Maddy have "the talk" with Danny at their home instead of her parent's home? Why couldn't Maddy have seen an alternate fertility specialist? Why was Maddy able to talk to both her mother, her mother-in-law, and even Felicity, but not Danny? Why was her mother's desire for grand kids so important that she felt the need to prostitute herself? Shouldn't her mother and her mother's family bear a lot of responsibility for Maddy's actions? Why didn't Danny visit Costa Rica to find Mitchell? What's Gerard's story?

Too many questions.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

still five stars. Looking back, it is easy to understand her behavior and she comes across as sympathetic. However, when she gets angry and then leaves, she comes across as cold and calculating and stubborn. Her behavior was perplexing. Given that, I might never have gone to her. Given the whole story, I most certainly would have forgiven her.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago

It takes quality writing to create a story that creates such a shift of feeling in the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
terrible family

he should have told his brother and mother to fuck off. they were defending what that stupid cunt did. he should have have abandoned his entire family. i believe pride and self respect is more important than some fucked up family

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WAAC, RAAC full prostitute cuck filth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annony will never get the chance to fuck a woman or get her knocked up

His ex wife was the last one he will ever get his 3 inch cock into. Now he loves everyday with his hand. The best he can do. Great LW story and I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANONYMOUS!

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
As always

I bow to Salamis as a master writer.

This one left me a little cold. Not because they Reconciled. I am okay with a Reconciliation.

No....there were a lot of unanswered questions:

Why did the mother in law not want her to get married? HOW would she have children if she didn't get married?

What was up with that pseudo-incest thing with her father and Davenport?

Where exactly did they get the sperm to inseminate her? I mean...they never mentioned condoms. Women can't just hold a mouthful of sperm and have it be viable all day.

How many times did she want to fuck around to pay this off? I mean $500 is an expensive pro. That means she has to go 24 times with this guy.

AND...she wanted to have a TON of babies. It is right there in her motivations. How exactly was she planning on getting Rug Rat Mark II?

But the biggest failure is in the wife's characterization. Not once did I feel the love that the wife had for the husband except once. She was bossy. She was rude. She was demanding. I did not see a touch of remorse once. I never once saw 'this control' that I was told the hubby had, but never saw.

"I don't want you yelling in my mother's house'. Really? You...don't think your husband is owed even a little bit of yelling at you?

Was Hanna even his daughter? I mean...I can easily see Davenport sticking Gerard's sperm into the wife. He's that kind of asshole.

The twist of the wife doing the reveal...okay. That almost makes me like her a little. But her bitching about 'don't you judge me' regarding her first affair was...wow! I can see 'Yeah! Damn I was stupid. But it was the past and I am with you now." Not some prideful stance on her rather immoral sexual choices. It is realistic. But as a vehicle for making her seem worthy of remorse?

I was told by the guy that she was some kind of special. I did not see it. Aggressive and controlling, yes. Loving? Not so much.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous