All Comments on 'For the Sake of Purity'

by dothemath

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great Story! Please don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lovely premise.

During none of the fingering of her pussy -- ever -- does she wonder about his cock. Huh?

She never feels it pressing against her?

She never wonders what it might be like to touch it?

When he's eating her pussy -- interminably -- she never wonders what it might be like to use her mouth on him?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love the slow build up without it overstaying its welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is in dire need of an ending. As it is now I only rated it 3 stars. With a proper ending it’s a definite 5 star winner.

Bill S.

allpurposepervertallpurposepervertabout 1 month ago

I do love your darker stories, but I also like that there's a hint of light at the end of this one, and love how the brother's thoughts and motivations are explored so much in this one, it makes him very believable. Part of me wondered if she'd get to cum at all, or if he would find hhimself enjoying her desperation... But he seems to genuinely worry about her well-being, in his own self-serving way.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 1 month ago

What happens next. You must yell us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was unexpectedly romantic. Incest definitely isn't my thing and yet you effortlessly turned it into the most tender piece of literature I've read in a while. Your characters in general are always really good-written but this time you really did wonderful! I really think you are talented and I

would love to read other genre of writing from you as well!

unclemerv77unclemerv7723 days ago

What does happen next?

dothemathdothemath22 days agoAuthor

@unclemerv77 James plans to kill their mother and frame their father for the murder, so that he can take control of the family assets and look after Purity without any interference from their parents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdothemath@dothemath
I write female orgasm denial fetish stories. I strongly recommend checking the tags on my stories before reading, as some of my stories are darker/meaner than others. Check out my website link under the 'contact' tab if you want to support my writing. Supporters get to read m...