For the Third Time...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed next to me. But I got the sense that she wasn't quite done yet.

I reached back over and grabbed her toy. Turning around on the bed, I put my head and hands near her honey pot while she gently milked my cock with her hand. Without her guidance this time, I kept fucking her with her glass dildo. Softer this time. At least to start with. Her hips writhed nonstop against it.

"Is this what you wanted," I whispered.

She nodded. "More. More."

Increasing my speed, her hand covered mine on the toy. Showed me where she liked it. How she needed it.

My tongue found its way back to her clit. Licking. Teasing. She was positively dripping, and I couldn't stop tasting it. I could tell she was so close. Scanning the side of the bed, I finally saw what she needed. Her vibrator. Leaving her fucking herself with her dildo, I grabbed the vibe and turned it on. Replacing my tongue with its vibration, I watched her squirm.

"Bite my tits," she said with bated breath. "Now. Please. I need you."

What choice did I have? Taking those amazing tits in my mouth, I bit down hard. Sucking and nibbling on her nipples while she fucked herself with a dildo and I ran the vibrator continually across her clit. Her breathing became even more ragged. Her hands a blur. Guttural moans escaped her lips. Then there were spasms. Her screaming my name. Coming hard. And finally, she collapsed against me.

Our hands found each other, fingers interlocking. I held her as close as I could. Spent.

I think I may have fallen asleep somewhere between the kisses and the cuddles. There we were, virtually spent but still unable to keep our hands and lips from wandering. Eventually, we wound up spooning. Laughing. Both of us in amazement of the experience. I looked at the clock to see it was nearly 9pm. Four hours since I'd gotten out of the car. More than three since we entered the room. And at least 90 minutes before I needed to leave to avoid suspicion.

Absolutely content with where I was, my fingers just traced gently across her body. Over her ass. Across her chest. Stroking her cheek. Kissing her neck. She was comfort. Home.

Time became irrelevant. Her hands explored me as much as I was exploring her. Gently stroking while I was gently teased her.

For the third time, I was just lost in the experience. To this day, I don't know the charge that both of us felt at the same moment, but suddenly, we went from cute-cuddling to wanton-need. I was back inside of her before either of us knew what had happened. No romance. No gentleness. We both needed to fuck. Hard.

As I plunged deep inside of her with my hardest strokes of the night, I grabbed her hair. Pulling it. Taking her. Making her mine.

The words that came out of my mouth were never before uttered in the bedroom. "Whose pussy is this? Who owns it? Who fucks you best?"

She was screaming out my name, time and again.

It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. And I was filled with this need for more. And more. So I kept pumping. Kept fucking. Harder. Deeper. Her screams getting louder.

I wanted her. I needed her. To take her. Make her mine. Never letting go of her hair, I bent down and captured her breast in my mouth and bit. Hard. Exploding deep inside of her again.

Thirty minutes later, I was back where this had begun. In my car. At the parking garage. My mind blown. My body weak. All I knew was that whatever the fuck that had been, I need more of it. And more of her.

12