Game Over in 750 words

Story Info
Boss takes his employee.
763 words
3.9
5.7k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers

A 750-word story of one woman becoming her boss's slut.

*******************************************

I should be stopping him. Right? I am married. He is my boss. This shouldn't be happening. Oh, GOD, he is inside of me. I should yell, I should scream. I open my mouth and instead a throaty sigh comes out. Then a moan, and then a whimper.

Lord this feels good. Fuck, he is so much bigger than Jim! And fuck, he didn't even ask. He just took me in here and lifted my skirt and took me. I should have pushed him away. I could have ... ah FUCK, he just went deeper. You mean he wasn't all the way in. I have never felt this before: so different, so full, so much better!

I hated admitting that. But it was true. I pushed back. I could feel my boss smile as he slammed his cock into me, and I met him thrust for thrust. No turning back, only surrender.

"That's my slut! You like my big cock, don't you!" Mr. Brady hissed in my ear.

Why did he have to open his mouth. Speak vulgarly. It reminded me I despised the man. It took the edge off. I was seconds from stopping this insanity.

Ahhhh! He pushed me down onto his desk. My tits flattened, my ass rose. Fuck, the change in angle felt so good. The constant pounding. Just let him finish, just this once. Accept it. Enjoy it.

SLAP!

"You are such a slut. Time to claim you completely."

When my husband got as worked up as he could get, and was as aggressive as he gets, he was still a couple of notches below where we were. Then Mr. Brady changed the rules. He cheated! He had another level far above his current one.

He slammed harder, drove deeper and hit a pace I knew would give most men a heart attack! Holy fuck, this is what sex can feel like? This strong? This good? The words just came out.

"Fuck me!"

Mr. Brady grabbed my hair and yanked my head back.

"What did you say, Slut?"

He slowed. Nooooooooo, I need this.

"FUCK ME!" I practically yelled. "Harder, oh god, fuck me! PLEASE!!!!"

He returned to the furious fucking he had been giving me. I was his slut; I always would be. It was game over.

"Yes, oh fuck yes. Pound me, fuck me, make me cum! Please!!!!"

I was gone. All I cared about was cumming on his cock. I needed to cum on his cock.

Mr. Brady knew he had me. "You are mine now Annie, mine anytime I want. You can't say no, you don't ever want to say no! Beg me slut, and I will finish you!"

My resistance lasted a mere moment and then his next thrust sent a pre-orgasm ripple of pleasure and promise thru my body. I needed to feel the rest. I needed that promise to be real.

"Please, Sir, finish me. Make me cum. I will be yours!"

"Anytime?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Anywhere?"

"God yes!!!! Please just finish me!"

Mr. Brady grabbed my hips, and the man destroyed me. Each thrust was pain, each thrust was pleasure. Each thrust reminded me that I belonged to him, and those thrusts brought me to the strongest, most amazing orgasm of my life. Every inch of my body went into sensory overload, and I somehow went limp and rigid at the same time. My mouth hung open trying to scream but the pleasure grabbed the sound and sent it reverberating through my body. I nearly passed out and simultaneously never felt more alive.

Mr. Brady continued to pound me and suddenly I rose up onto my toes, screamed, and did something I had never done; I squirted all over his desk!

"Fucking Slut!" He roared and slammed himself fully into me and unloaded wave after wave of his cum. Feeling him claim me with his ejaculation was a moment I knew was monumental. I now belonged to my boss. I now was Mr. Brady's slut. I came again and my pussy flooded, mixing my juices with his.

He leaned down and spoke the truth. "You belong to me, and you will be my enthusiast fuck toy. I will see you in the morning."

Mr. Jacob slapped my ass and pulled out. Our combined juices flowed out of my grateful pussy. He tucked himself back into his pants and left me bent over his desk. My life as his slut lay ahead and I already couldn't wait till morning.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers