For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I let you do something that I didn't understand." Lulu's voice was quiet. "I like you; I really do. I want you to be my friend. But you want something more, something I'm not sure I can give."

"I will go away then." Calysta swallowed hard. "I never want to hurt you, my... I will go away." Sliding to the floor, she pinched her eyes shut.

Elunara's facial features never changed as she marched across the room and over to Calysta. Grabbing the woman's wrist, she hauled her up. Calysta's eyes went wide and wild as she stared into that angry face. She was slammed back into the wall. Elunara poured her energy into the woman with a growl. Suddenly, she stopped. Releasing the woman, she blinked at her hand. Putting both hands on either side of Calysta's head she frowned and poured her probing energy into the other woman. After a moment, she released her and Calysta dropped to the ground, unconscious.

Lulu was up in an instant. "What the...?"

"She wasn't aware."

"What?"

Elunara shook her head. "I need help." Picking up Calysta, Elunara jerked her head. "Follow."

"Momma, what's going on?" Lulu scrambled to follow along.

"Calysta was using magic, this much is true, but it was accidental. I need Lydia, and I need my magic breakers."

"I understand the magic breakers, but why Lydia?"

"Because Lydia can trace emotion."

"Emotion?"

They stopped at the yard, and everyone eyed Elunara carrying Calysta. "Lydia, I need you. Susan, can you watch the children?"

"But, Momma!" Cried Lydia's children.

"Hush now." Lydia stood up. "Your grand momma needs me; I'll just be gone a few minutes. Right?"

Elunara nodded. "I need your help." She turned and didn't wait to see if she was followed. In the SI:7, she called for her best magic breakers. Carefully, she sat Calysta in a chair. Gentle as possible, she ran her fingers over Calysta's forehead.

Calysta woke with a fluttering of her lashes. "What?" Looking around, she realized where she was and began to panic.

"Stop." Elunara commanded.

Calysta shrank back in her chair. "I know where I am."

"But not why I brought you here."

Tears sprang anew on her cheeks. "I would never hurt Lulu. I swear it." She looked to Lulu in a pleading panic. "Please, understand."

"Momma, what is this?" Lydia shook her head.

"Does she lie?" Elunara jerked her head.

"No. Her words are true."

"What is she feeling?"

"Terrified."

"Lulu, you may go to her."

Lulu ran to Calysta's side and grabbed her hand. "I don't understand what's going on, but Momma has something in mind, I think."

Lydia frowned at the pair as she considered. Leaning over to Elunara, she lowered her voice. "Calysta is in love with Lulu." Shaking her head, she spoke in normal tones. "Momma, what is this?"

"Bradley."

"What does Bradley have to do with..." Lydia trailed off as realization hit her. "You think this woman is doing the same thing?"

"I know she is. But the question remains, does SHE know she is?"

Lydia shook her head. "There's no malicious intent, not seething obsession. She is not like Bryan."

"You sent for me?"

Elunara looked back at the door. "Break it."

The woman at the door nodded. Holding up her hands, she began to channel her own spell. Calysta jolted. Her whole body went rigid as the breaker's power overtook her.

Lulu released Calysta's hand and stepped back, her hands going over her own mouth. "What are you doing to her?!" The breaker finished their spell and Calysta collapsed forward. Elunara barely managed to grab her before she could hit the floor. Lulu grabbed her own head. "What did you do to me?" She whispered.

Elunara looked up sharply. "You felt it?"

Lulu stooped down and put her hand on Calysta's back. "I don't understand what's going on."

"Tell me, Lulu. How do you feel?"

"Confused."

"Like you were?"

"Not about her. I-I know she is my friend. I'm confused about what happened."

"I sensed it in her in your house. She is generating the same power that Bryan used on Bradley. But I accept Lydia's assessment that she isn't using it maliciously."

"But... how? Why?"

"No idea." Elunara turned to the breaker. "What can you tell me?"

"She might have been born with it."

"Born with it?"

The breaker nodded. "It filled her body, down to her very core. However, I don't think it was attracting anyone, I think it was forcing them away."

"Ohh, my head..." Calysta struggled to sit up. Finding herself in Elunara's embrace, Calysta jolted and scrambled back. She slammed her head on the back wall. "Please. Please, I..." She looked up at Lulu. "Pretty girl, I would never—"

"We believe you." Lulu brushed Calysta's hair out of her face. "I believe you." She pressed her lips to Calysta's temple. Everyone else in the room froze. Lulu blushed. "I'm still confused, but I understand that you're still my friend."

"Oh, my pretty girl!" Calysta threw her arms around Lulu's neck.

Lydia shook her head. "The emotions in this room right now are nauseating."

"I do not understand what is happening." Calysta looked back and forth between Lulu and Elunara.

Elunara shrugged. "You had an aura around you projecting in the same vein as the magic Bryan used to ensnare Bradley. I felt it in Lulu's home. I don't know why I didn't feel it before, but in that moment—"

"Because of her emotional state." The breaker shook her head. "It... pulsed. I felt it when I walked in, and as I channeled my spell. The magic worked in fluctuation with her emotional state at the time. It's kind of strange, because the magic I felt, was pushing everyone away. Not pulling them in, as it did to your son those years ago."

Elunara eyed the woman. "You were there?"

"I helped break him off of the statue."

Lulu held Calysta in her arms as she processed the information. "So, all this time, the reason Calysta can't make friends, is this aura?"

"I assume so."

"Then why...?" Lulu shook her head. "It's all so jumbled. Why would I let her do that to my body, if her own aura was pushing me away?"

"That I don't know." The breaker shook her head. "The way it pulsed, there may have been some pull at that time."

Elunara brushed Lulu's hair back. "Because you are kinder than most, and your emotions are deeper than most. This woman saved your life, and now you have a special connection. You saw someone who you felt uncomfortable with, yet you approached her anyway. You are a kind woman, that much is true." She ran her fingers down Lulu's cheek. "Do me a favor little love, next time you feel trapped in a weird situation... tell me."

"Yes, Momma."

12