Rendezvous

Story Info
Woman uses a man for her sexual pleasure.
1.2k words
3.88
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
469 Followers

Aria called a few minutes ago. She's coming over in an hour.

Our relationship developed over the last few months. I met Aria on Tinder. I was looking for a no-strings sexual relationship, and Aria responded. We met for coffee at a local Starbucks, and I found her to be intelligent and charming. She was blunt and matter-of-fact with me, which I appreciated.

Aria was tall at 6 foot 2 inches, and I think her height intimidated a lot of men. I'm 6 foot, and I haven't met but a few women taller than me. It didn't hurt that she had large breasts. I really like large breasts on a woman. I found out later that she wears a 38F bra.

We met again a week later for lunch at Stoic & Genuine. Aria suggested we meet there. I found out during lunch that Aria is a pescatarain. I'd never heard the word before. A pescatarain is a vegetarian that eats fish and seafood.

Aria ordered the Albacore Tuna. I ordered a full bowl of the Hawaiian Red Crab Bisque. We had a nice conversation, although the restaurant was busy and somewhat noisy.

We met a few times in the following weeks for coffee or lunch. The more I found out about Aria, the more I liked her. I think she liked me because she kept meeting. I finally had to tell her my ugly secret. I have erectile dysfunction, and could only give her oral pleasure. And yes, I know about the pills. My erectile dysfunction requires surgical repair, and I'm not interested in undergoing surgery unless it's medically necessary.

To my surprise, she was fine with that. I invited her over to my apartment, and she agreed. The first time she came over, we just sat on the sofa and talked for a couple of hours. I told her most of my sexual fantasies, and she told me a few of hers. After she left, I felt confident that the next time we got together, I would be pleasuring her. Little did I know, she was thinking similar thoughts.

When I invited her over again, she agreed, but with one condition. I asked her what, and she said that she wanted to tie me to the bed. By this time, I trusted her and agreed. I didn't think much about her request until the morning of our first rendezvous when I tied a rope to the four legs of my bed frame. I wondered what she had in mind.

When Aria came over, just after lunch, her outfit didn't leave much to the imagination. She wore a low-cut blouse and a really short skirt. I wondered if she had on a bra or panties. I never found out.

We went into my bedroom. Aria asked me to undress first, so I did. When I got to my underwear, she told me to leave it on, as she wouldn't need to see my useless junk. That verbal humiliation stung a little, but I shrugged it off.

Aria had me lie on the bed with my head at the foot of the bed. She tied my ankles and wrists to the four corners of the bed. She was quick with the rope. I assumed she'd tied someone up many times before, which excited me. I had a pillow under my head and was fairly comfortable. I wondered what Aria wanted to do.

When Aria stepped behind me, I couldn't see what she was doing. When she appeared again, she was naked. Her breasts were magnificent and her pussy was neatly trimmed. She lay down next to me and we kissed for a while. I love kissing, and was a little disappointed when she stopped. She straddled my abdomen and played with her breasts for a few minutes. She was able to suck on her own nipples, which was impressive.

Aria didn't make me wait much longer. She got into a 69 position on top of me, and I started licking. She wasn't shy and gave me lots of verbal instructions. Mostly, she wanted me to suck on her clit. Occasionally, she wanted me to nibble on it. I covered my teeth with my lips to nibble, and she seemed to enjoy that sensation. I appreciated her instructions because I wanted her to enjoy the experience. I lost track of time and enjoyed pleasuring her. Her orgasm was quiet, but I felt her quivering throughout my body.

Aria slid forward and rested for a while. I was in no position to argue. The smell of her pussy excited me, although I couldn't show it. I loved the way she took control and was using me for her pleasure.

I finally realized why she had me lying on the bed backward. Her legs hung off the end of the bed. The 69 position wouldn't have worked with my head on the headboard side. I wondered how many other guys she had done this with.

I ate her pussy twice more that afternoon. After her third orgasm, she got up and went to the bathroom. When I saw her again, she was dressed and untying me from the bed. She let me put my clothes back on, lead her to the door, and kiss her goodbye. I wondered if I would see her again.

Aria didn't disappoint me. She must have enjoyed my pussy eating, as she invited herself over the following week. The rendezvous went pretty much the same way. She tied me to the bed, undressed behind me, got into bed. We engaged in some foreplay. I ate her pussy, this time to four orgasms. She got up, went to the bathroom, dressed behind me, untied me from the bed, and left.

Our rendezvous went exactly the same way each and every time. After one encounter, I asked her if she wanted to do anything different. She asked me if I was getting bored. I said no, and she replied no, she enjoyed our time together. I didn't want to ruin a fun tryst, so I kept quiet after that.

As I said at the beginning of the story, Aria called and told me she'd be here in an hour. That's what she does now. She calls me and tells me she's coming over. The hour is to give me enough time to take a shower.

Aria is very comfortable when she's in my apartment. She'll leave the bedroom and go into the kitchen to get something to eat or drink. She asked me to buy her brand of tampons to keep in my bathroom. As far as I could tell, she hasn't had me eat her pussy when she's having her period. Not that I would mind.

After all this time together, I've never touched her body or her magnificent breasts with my hands. She did tell me her bra size one time. I think it amused her that I was curious about her bra size.

I enjoy eating her pussy and helping her have three to four orgasms. When she's straddling me and teasing me with her magnificent breasts, we engage in more conversation now. I enjoy the conversations, although she hasn't told me too much about her personal life. I think she's married or has another relationship, which is why she comes over in the afternoon. If she has any kids, she's in remarkable shape for a 42-year-old woman.

I still love the way she takes control and uses me for her pleasure.

chatbug
chatbug
469 Followers