All Comments on 'For the Whored Ch. 112'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Quick note

For those of you disappointed by the lack of Bradly's mother...

First and foremost, I want to address the fact that, after the issue with Darguni's rapid aging, and the huge loss of time after being in Darnassus, Elunara developed what you would consider something of a phobia of taking the portals again. I had a really difficult time making that come through.

Due to this fact, Elunara had no choice but to accept Varian's imprisonment of the woman, even though she wanted to handle the issue herself.

We WILL see Bradly's mother in "Stormwind" as she's kind of an important back character. I always had in mind that Elunara gave the woman's fate to Varian, if only to protect her children from what would happen if she took the ports again.

At the start of "Stormwind" we see the family head into Stormwind, and how Elunara deals with the portal.

Stay tuned for chapter 113, as I have a very important message there too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I can hardly wait

To start your next story. And thanks for this one

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 9 years ago
Yay!

What a happy and fun chapter, with so little review thrown in that it was hardly noticeable! :-)

Can't wait to find out what she does with Charnak.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
to answer

Someone sent me some anon questions, and I'll take a moment to address them.

First of all, the REASON Gerald asked her about her strength, was a continuation of teasing Joby, demonstrating how casual Elunara is about sex.

As for "Tulani's present", I thought I made it obvious that it was a dress, as evidenced by:

“I suddenly feel woefully underdressed.” Elunara blinked.

“Well,” Tulani smiled, her hands clasped in front of her. “I did have your dress brought.” She motioned behind Elunara. “I figure you could just toss it on.”

Elunara walked to the pretty dress and grinned. Yanking her shirt off and tossing it away, she took the dress from Grogek and pulled it over her head.

“Only you would be unconcerned with being topless in front of a crowd.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES