All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 32'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LunarLilithLunarLilithalmost 9 years ago
WOW (no pun intended)

Amazing chapter. And it really is bringing up so many questions that I've had for awhile. You've explained what Elunara is doing with the energy, but never how she can do it. Who is her father and does he have anything to do with her Demi-Goddess status? Who are the villains and who really was Terica? So many questions and I can't wait to find out the answers! *waits excitedly for the next chapter*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the leader of the plot

That person organizing these attacks and the attackers better hope anyone else in the city gets to them first otherwise they will wish they upset the most cruelest cult than Elunara.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
omg

i dont write comments for every chapter, but this chapter and Lydia's revenge really got me.... amazing story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...