All Comments on 'For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 06'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
Lot of things this time around

Elunara tasting her son's drippings. Bradley walking through five men like they were nothing. And Lydia craaaaving a Darguni cocksicle while getting it from Bradley, and Bradley doing his own two-way. Yep. They're Elunara's kids all right. Not sure if I should stare in shock or ROFLMAO.

LunarLilithLunarLilithover 8 years ago
I'm leaning towards the second option...

Like you said, they really are Elunara's kids. Strange things are pretty much guaranteed to happen. Also, it's pretty obvious that Tommy is going to start trouble. You would think people would learn from the mistakes of the prior generation, but it never seems to work out that way.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
Hehe, yeah.

I knew I ran a risk when I left that in there. Elunara would take a clinical approach and not care about the weirdness of it. She has standards, not limits. I think she did it out of curiosity and comparison to Grogek. Like she does with all men. Those hoping for something a little more... incestuous, give up now. This is the worst these two would do.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
ROFLMAO

And so it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...