For This Relief, Much Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers

"I just wanted to check you were okay."

"I'm fine. Thank you for checking."

"I mean with everything...you know."

"No Earl, it's fine. How's Josh?"

"On his way back to school for those exams. I dropped him at the station this morning. I didn't know, but you were his first and he was thrilled. Now when he gets to college the girls better watch out."

"I guessed as much. He came so quickly. Thank you for being so patient with me. It was what I desperately needed. We won't talk of it again, ever."

"No, we won't, but I won't forget. Thank you." And he left me to my thoughts.

Later that morning I met him on the beach. We were both naked, of course, and we sat and chatted about inconsequential things. Over the next days we swam and sat and read, sometimes together, sometimes apart, but we never did anything remotely sexual. It was as if what had previously happened, had happened with two different people. Some days there were more people and some days we were just ourselves, comfortable in our own company. That's how we were when my aunt came to pick me up and drive me home.

"You know my guilty secret," she said, when I had dressed, and was finalizing my packing. I was ready to go back to my life in the real world.

"I'm glad you have met Earl he is such a dear." I never learned whether they had often or ever had sex together. Clearly, they hung out together not only on the beach. Earl was so familiar with the house. If they did share sex, it seemed Earl could keep a secret and of that I was glad.

It was actually days later that it occurred to me I had been off the pill for a couple of months. I hadn't seen the point in renewing my prescription. Maybe Earl had had a vasectomy, but I was sure Josh hadn't. Funnily I was not worried. Fate would take its course.

I almost felt regret when my period came on time, but by then I was back at work and had joined a tennis club and a book club. I had begun a new chapter of life.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2022

DawnR
DawnR
291 Followers
12