For Those with Wider Boundaries Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Follow her jawline to her chin, a gentle nip then down to her throat, feel her swallow as I taste the soft skin of her neck; the delicate perfume bitter, her skin sweet.

Down, her chest gently rising and falling, until my lips find her exquisitely soft areola and, at its centre, a small, hard nipple. I take it between my lips, flick my tongue across it, bump my teeth over it; tease it, then tease it some more.

Reach down, brush my fingers down the underside of her cock, take her balls in my hand. Roll them between my fingers, stroke and massage them. Stroke the sensitive skin between her balls and her anus, then go back to her balls.

And I'm still tormenting her nipple.

And all this time her breathing has been getting more and more ragged, until: she jerks, groans just once, and her cock jumps against my forearm. I look down, there's a small, glistening pool of cum in her tummy button, with more leaking from her cock.

Releasing her nipple from its tortures I trail my tongue down onto her tummy, the tang of her cum drawing me on.

I reach her cock first. It has a life of its own, so stiff it wouldn't naturally lie flat, it ever so slightly pulsed, the head a good inch above that glistening pool. I lap at the bead of cum then slide my lips around the swollen glans, suck her dry.

Pulling back I nudge her to one side and put my lips to her tummy button, dip my tongue into the indentation and scoop the little puddle into my mouth and swallow.

I slide my mouth back over her glans and sink down the length of hot turgid flesh, it seems to be even thicker than it had been downstairs; I don't know what her body's secret is, but, in my mind, her powers of rejuvenation are quickly becoming legendary.

I take her out of my mouth and skim my lips and teeth up and down the soft underside. Trace the slight bumps and dips with my tongue, follow the prominent veins that meander its length.

Suck her glans back in, smother it with saliva. The silky skin is hot, suffused with blood as I rub it against the roof of my mouth, slight movements up and down.

Clasp her shaft in my fist, mimic the short bobbing movement of my head. Push my other hand between her legs, slip a finger through the ring of the butt plug and pull on it, just a little, then twist it from side to side. She moans at the new sensation as the ridges stimulate her sphincter, I can feel her bum squeezing.

Her body is trying to deal with what I'm doing with both her cock and her arse; she's trying to push against both at the same time. Dynamics wise it's not really working but stimulation wise it's certainly bringing her nearer and nearer to yet another orgasm.

I can feel a fluttering in her stomach as the need of her cock begins to take precedence, she's clenching her arse and pushing into my mouth, getting a rhythm going and thrusting against my hand, my lips tight around the ridge of her glans.

Feel a twitch at the base of her cock and her hands on the back of my head. And at that signal, I give the plug one hard pull, and it pops out. Her arse pushes up off the bed. 'Aaarrgggh.' And she cums. Yet again.

She pushes in as far as she can, her cock pulses but she doesn't ejaculate; it's too soon since the last time. She's not totally dry; there is a faint taste on my tongue, almost like pre-cum, but nothing like the copious amounts I'd seen before.

She quickly begins to soften in my mouth, her hands relax and I pull my head back. Her spongy cock flops onto her tummy, I give it a kiss and rest on my elbows. Her head lifts and she looks down at me.

'Damn! You ought to give master classes in that. Wish I'd found you years ago.'

I laughed. 'Young lady, you weren't around 'years ago'.'

'Hmmmm, fair point.' She reflected.

Her head drops back onto the bed, her breathing slows and I begin to think she's fallen asleep. When, suddenly, she draws in a deep breath and scrambles to her knees.

'Right then old Master. My turn.'

And with a lascivious grin she crawls up and pushes me onto my back, grasps hold of my cock with both hands, swipes her tongue across the tip, mutters, 'I know where you're going, but, just for a minute or two ......' and, in one quick movement, swallows me whole, completely, all the way down, all the way down into her throat.

I gasp, close my eyes and concentrate, get control of myself, and, in a final moment of lucidity, know that she definitely doesn't need any tips from me.

She pulls back, just enough to clear her throat, then I feel a warm wash of fluid as she fills her mouth with saliva. She swirls it around, sucking it up and down. I feel her tongue and teeth against my flesh as she literally bathes me in her mouth. The swishing and swirling is extremely stimulating, and, coupled with the suction as she moves the saliva around, it doesn't take long before I can feel that tell-tale tingling in my balls.

And just as I'm about to let her know that any more and she's going to be testing my own powers of rejuvenation, she swallows it all in one big gulp. 'Mmmmm, that's enough of that, wouldn't want to......'

She lets go of me and swings a leg over to straddle my thighs, looks at my cock then up at me, holds out a hand, one word. 'Lube?'

I reach back, pull a tube out from under the pillow and pass it to her. She grins. 'You boy scout you.'

Her tongue pokes out as she liberally coats my cock, then reaches back between her thighs and does the same for herself.

Still holding my shaft in one hand she shuffles forward, one hand on my shoulder she leans towards me, closes her eyes as she positions herself, pushes down and I feel the pressure of her sphincter.

She backs off then pushes down again, I watch her face as her jaw clenches, she pushes harder and the muscular ring begins to give, stretching to accommodate me. Then, suddenly, my glans sinks into her. There's a momentary, wide eyed look, then she smiles.

She sits there, just for a minute or two, as she accustoms herself to the feel of it, then starts to rock and I slip further and further in.

There's a point where she lets go of me and plants both hands on my chest. She squirms, adjusting herself as she sinks down those last few inches. Her bum touches my hips, then, in a conscious effort, she forcefully presses down, making sure she has every little bit of me inside her. Sighs.

Starts to roll her hips backwards and forwards. Her eyes close and she goes into a world of her own, gets into a tempo and sticks with it, totally oblivious to me beyond the shaft she's impaled on.

As for me. I lie there and watch her. Her face is a picture of emotions and feelings; passion, lust, pleasure, joy, concentration, all, and more, flit across it. I can feel the tightness of her sphincter around the base of my cock, the spongy tunnel of her bowels enveloping my shaft and her balls pressing against my stomach.

I do my best to focus on her and not on my own threatening eruption as she begins to pick up the pace, pushing up from her knees in short, fast bounces.

She leans back, her hands go back onto my knees. She pushes her feet out from under her legs, like a crab, then, as if performing some extreme yoga pose, her hips push up and down, her arse sliding up and down on my cock.

She starts to lose control, tilts to one side, almost topples over, gathers herself and leans forward again, manages to get her legs back under her, her hands onto my shoulders.

She's really banging on my hips now, her cock bouncing, slapping on my stomach, a string of pre-cum dangling precariously from the tip. Her head hangs down, sweat drips onto my chest. I know what she's chasing, know the feeling, it's mesmerising to watch.

Then. A cross between a growl and a groan. 'Ooooh David......goooiing tooo cuuum!'

And, as her bum hits my groin she ejaculates; a thick spurt hits me under the chin, a second and third land on my chest. I have no idea where she is getting it from!

She keeps bouncing, two, three times, but each more erratic than the last. A dribble of spit hangs from the corner of her mouth.

She stutters to a halt, hands still on my shoulders, a curtain of hair hides her face, heaving breath.

Without a word she collapses onto me, head onto my shoulder then, as my still hard cock slips out of her bum, she rolls off, curls into a ball, sighs and goes to sleep. I smile. So much for the powers of rejuvenation.

I push up and sit against the headboard, reach over and grab a fist full of tissues, wipe my chin then the smears left on my chest. After a regretful glance at my shrinking cock I sit back and watch her.

She sleeps for about 30 minutes, then slowly comes awake, takes in a long breath and stretches. Looks up at me from her position lying on her back. 'Have I been asleep long?'

I told her.

'Gosh, I'm sorry. I don't normally do that.'

'Oh, what do you normally do Nicky?'

She thought for a moment. 'Truthfully, after sex like that I don't know. That was a first.' She paused again, then. 'I hope you don't mind David, but I'm going to go.' She looked a little sheepish, possibly worried that I'd be offended.

I wasn't. 'Of course I don't mind, if that's what you want, but you don't have to you know, you can stay for the night.'

'Thank you, I appreciate that, but I like my own bed, and I'm not very good at waking up in someone else's. So I am going to go.'

'That's no problem, I can understand that. But I would like it if you came back.'

She looked grateful. 'I would like that very much.'

'Would you like a shower?'

'No, I'll get one at home thanks.' She smiled. 'I might even have a bath. Luxuriate.'

'Mmmmm. Sounds good.'

We both got off the bed and dressed.

Moments later, standing at her car door, she kissed me. 'Thank you for this evening David, it was far beyond what I'd hoped for. And I do love your house, but I especially love your bed.'

I watched her drive away into the now dark night, thinking. She was also a first for me, and sometimes, when that happens, you just can't get enough.

12