For Veronica's Sake Ch. 02

Story Info
The offer of truth.
15k words
4.63
8k
5
3

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

The offer of truth

With Veronica promising me that nothing is was going on between her and Reg, and with me of course trusting her implicitly, we did continue to play or little bedroom game that evolved into us having shared fantasies of her fucking Reg...

However, included with this pillow talk came the added, and new element of my being smaller than him, or any of her old boyfriends for that matter, which even included Matt, the guy she not only compared me to, he was also the guy who dumped her because he turned out to be gay!

That one was painful to swallow, but odder still was how these thoughts and images would always get me off... Yet none were so good as when both of us were picturing and thinking of Veronica giving herself to Reg... And when I say 'giving' Veronica went into this whole submissive thing with him as she would describe the scene, and as much as it shocked me to hear her saying such things, it also made things way hotter, saying stuff like she wanted to submit to him on her knees, suck his cock and even letting him spank her big, fleshy round ass for being a bad girl whose been caught cheating on her husband...

It would be a little different each time, but it would always end the same, with her on top of me, telling me how good Reg's cock felt when he was fucking her hard and rough...

It was so hot to picture her being taken by him this way. Which again because I'm not all that big, having sex 'doggie-style' never did it for her with me behind her, fumbling around, never able to get into a rhythm. That's why she preferred us to fuck while she was in 'cowgirl' position -- forward or reverse...

But when pretending Reg was fucking her? That's when she would talk about him taking her from behind...

"Oh baby he's fucking my little pussy sooo gooood and sooo deeeep!"... She'd moan sitting on top of me, grinding herself down while either fingering her clit or using her trusted little pocket-vibe... Her little pink 'gag' gift vibrator...

I swear every girl says they have one... A dildo or vibrator they received at the office Xmas party... The one they will tell you sits 'unused' in the back of a dresser drawer...

It was those subtle hints and things she would say while we had sex... These not-so-pointed reminders of my inadequacies when riding me, but saying how deep and hard Reg's big cock felt in her 'little pussy' she would say, adding in these admissions while lost in her abandon...

I don't know what it was, but those innuendos and things she would say... They were the best for me...

She would flick her eyes at me sometimes if Reg were there in the house with us. She'd make faces or bite her lip as he went by, remaking how hot she thought he was, and I was okay with it because I knew it turned her on... Which for my part, it also meant I was going to be getting some that night... Or even in the next ten minutes, which is what she did one night just after we'd all had dinner together...

Reg had moved out of our place by this time, settling himself in the mini-house, but we had him over for dinner regularly, which would happen twice a week or so in the beginning...

But anyway... On this one evening it was hot out and Reg was wearing a tight pair of jogging short along with an ab-clinging muscle shirt. The shorts, and although they didn't show the outline of his dick or anything... But if you were looking, it was easy to see he had a big package...and after he'd left, before I even had time to load the dishwasher, Veronica had me in the bedroom licking her pussy to 'relieve the pressure' as she had said...

Pulling off her clothes and telling me to do the same, she sat on my face in the bed, having me lick her wet pussy, before centring over her clit, pushing her closer to the edge where she would then climbed on top of me, fucking herself on my stiff little guy while pulling at her nipples, eyes closed and her mouth hung open, imagining it was Reg fucking her... Instead of me...

It was few nights later, and after pretty much the same performance in bed and then, during our pillow talk. That's where I decided to ask her a few questions about everything... But before I could say anything... She beat me to it by going in the same sort of direction, but starting off somewhere else...

"You really don't mind when I kiss you like that? After cumming in my mouth?" She asked that night as we were cuddled up, still coming down from just having sex, with Veronica this time wanting me to cum in her mouth at the end.

She said she loves how it feels to take a man's seed in her mouth, and her sometimes sharing it back with me, it was just such an erotic, sexy thing to do...

Even if I did balk a few times early on, suffering with the indecision about doing such a thing...'after cumming'...

But of course, in time I did eventually come around, enjoying the kink factor once I was able to let myself go... Where gradually, I grew a taste for the salty sweetness of my own cum, and along with Veronica's persistence, it was soon to become a 'normal' in our sex-life...

She liked doing these things when the mood struck her, snowballing my cum back to me where we would share my essence, rolling it around in our mouths as we French kissed, our tongues impassioned and entwined, savouring my man-hood... If that's what you would call my often unimpressive, small cum loads...

"No I don't mind Vee... I've told you, I like how it's sort of 'out-side' the box if you know what I mean?" I said to her when asking again about tasting and consuming my own cum...

"And that includes like you know?... When were 'pretending' it's Reg? That doesn't bother you either?"... She asked, but even with this added element, it didn't bother me and nor did I think it was gay in any way, like I was taking in another man's cum... Okay well, it might have been a little bit on the gay side, but we knew it was just a fantasy, and I knew she liked it, so I played along to keep her 'entertained' as it were...

I knew it made her hot when she talked about Reg in this light, so she mentioned it, and him quite often, always asking if I was the one who was okay, using me as her cover...

"No that doesn't bother me... I love that you get off on it, and if that makes it all that much better for you?... Then it's even better for me"... I said to her adding my own thoughts...

"And besides. It's not like I'm really tasting Reg's' cum... It's mine... And also, it's not like you're fucking him either.. But that was something I wanted ask"... I'd said to her, but at the end, I thought maybe I could have phrased my segue a little differently...

Looking at me funny, I continued, trying to explain...

"What I mean is... How are you getting along with Reg when you guys are alone? Are you nervous? Do you think about our fantasies while you're with him? Or are you able to relax and be yourself?" I asked trying to be genuine, but from her hesitation I could tell she was reluctant to say...

"It's okay baby... I know our fantasies can't always end in the bedroom"... I added trying to give her some reassurance about wanting to know how she felt when they were alone... Which did still happen even though Reg was across the property by now...

That is, when he was home and not on the road... By this time we were well into summer and he was getting more comedy dates all across the country, so he wasn't around as much as the weeks wore on.

But also, and just as important, was Reg himself... I was curious to know what he was like? How did he behave? How did he make her feel when I wasn't around?

"Okay well, to answer your question... Yes... I'll admit there is a little harmless flirting going on between us...but it's mostly him"... Veronica went on, telling me more of what I wanted to know, piquing my interest indeed...

"He'll come in and ask me "How's the little hot-wife doing?" ...and at first I would smile and say I'm okay, and thank you... But I guess I've been flirting back a little myself... I asked if he was ever lonely out there all by himself without a girlfriend" ... Veronica began to explain, but I could see she was nervous in telling me...

"It's all just some harmless fun" ... She continued, sounding like she needed to explain herself...

"But other than that, everything is cool between us... Like, I don't catch him sneaking around, or you know, popping up unexpected... Like if I'm coming out of the shower in just a towel... He's really respectable that way... But can I tell you what I did find out?"... She asked then after telling me there was a little flirting going on, but I tended to agree with her...

It all sounded and seemed harmless... That was until she told me what else she knew...

"What is it? What did you find out?"... I asked, but looking shy all of a sudden, she leaned into me and told me that when she was in the dentist office, there on the table in the waiting area was a copy of Vogue and it had a bi-line on the cover in bold letters asking... "Are you a hot-wife?"

"Wow! That's what Reg calls you!... So what did it say?" I asked sounding and looking surprised but once again Veronica went all shy, blushing and looking away from me she answered...

"It said a hot wife is someone who is married, attractive and their husbands like showing them off"... She began, again sounding rather reluctant, but still, she continued...

"And that's not all... The part I read said that some of these women, or 'hot-wives' as they're are called... They're like swingers and their husbands... They encourage them to sleep with other men" ... She admitted telling me but sounding rather coy, and wanting to look surprised, I remembered reading something along those same lines, only it was about a guy whose wife cheats on him but then he forgives her...

Not entirely the same, and not a 'cuckold' thing which we both learned about later through a joint internet porn-session one night...

And while on that subject... Personally, I liked watching porn... I mean? What guy doesn't? But Veronica was always leery, thinking people would some how know, like with tracking cookies...But as I told her, if anyone was tracking our porn habits, I doubted they were sharing their findings with some like her boss, or God forbid, her nosy sister Sandra...

With this reasoning, and the promise of going down on her while she watched what ever she chose, I was happy because I wanted her to get into it... Even if she did stick to the more traditional types of porn, although I did notice her like of clicking certain videos, ones that featured not so much black guys per se, but more so she liked the ones that featured rear-entry, or doggie-style fucking, that at times, it looked to get quite rough.

Which of course was the one thing that I couldn't give her with my meagre size, or at least not the way she wanted... Not rough and hard like the men in the videos she'd choose...

Yet however heady and exciting all of this was, with Veronica and I playing these games, and as the days moved on with this fantasy ever growing... I was starting to notice and feel more pressure building when I was around Reg...

I didn't know about Veronica, but after a while, she suggested I have a talk with him and maybe get some of this off my chest, which did take me by surprise...

"What do you mean?... Like tell him what we do in bed? I don't know how that's going to help"... I replied when she mentioned it... But she had a different take on things, one that was to be a little more subtle... Or it was meant to start out that way...

"No! God no!... I don't want you to tell him what we do in bed... But you can tell him that I that I've fantasized, thinking of that night dancing with him... Tell him what I told you... You know? How I don't think we should be keeping any secrets between all us? Remember Dana, this is important" She asked me in explaining, but still... I wasn't convinced, or at least not yet...

"Tell him you need to clear the air for the sake of your friendship... Hell, it's for all of us Dana... We're committed now that he has a house on our land, that's why this is so important... We need to be open with him or this won't work" ... Veronica added and what she was saying, as shocking as it was... She did make sense.

I mean, I had to agree with her... It was important, and there certainly was a lot riding on this... Between our own relationship and the one we had with Reg owning a house on our land, which if we weren't careful... Hidden things like this this fantasy, it could easily lead to problems later on... Ones we might not be able to fix...

So, heeding Veronica's advice... Two nights later I met up with Reg downtown after sending him a text saying I was near the comedy club on a work thing, and I wanted to have a beer with him and a talk before I headed back home.

It was around 7pm when we met up, and at first he asked if everything was okay because of how I said I needed to talk with him about something, without telling him what it was...

Yet after reassuring him that everything was cool, letting him know I'd fill him in later, he said sure, even adding in that he also said he had news, or 'good-news' was the way he put it in his reply, also telling me that his slot on stage wasn't until 9pm which gave us a couple of hours, so I met with him at the comedy club...

***

"Hey man, great to see in town... Where's Vee?" He asked as we sat down at the still relatively empty bar, but then he caught himself, right away apologizing for calling her the name I always use for her, but it didn't bother me... I noticed, but I told him it was cool because they had been spending so much time together, and it really was just a short version of her name, plus he had been warned about the 'Ronnie' thing before our wedding.

However... Hearing him call her 'Vee' - it did tell me there was somewhat of an intimacy between them. It showed a closeness, but I knew it was said out of familiarity instead of any endearments... It was easier to say and I didn't mind, I understood...

Anyway... Her being mentioned was a good lead into where I wanted the conversation to go... So in thinking I had no where else to start, I just came out from the beginning and inched my way along, to where exactly? That much I wasn't sure...But I did learn a hell of a lot from him on a night that ended up being much more than just a beer and a chat before he went on stage...

"But speaking of Veronica, that's kind of why I'm here and why I needed to talk to you"... I began saying to him, moving along...

But again, he looked like this was leading into trouble, so I reassured him once more...

"Okay let me start over... I think you may be getting the wrong idea... Umm... What I wanted to say was that you and I have known each other a long time, and we're more like brother's wouldn't you agree?"... I asked as Reg replied with a fist thump to his chest, nodding and telling me the two of us were solid, so I did the same back. yet looking lame I'm sure, compared to him, but anyway...

"Okay, and well, you know how we both love having you with us?" I asked next, but again Reg's eyes and expression changed like I was about to drop a shoe on him...

"Uh-oh... I'm not so sure I like where this is going... Do we have a problem Dana?" He asked looking and sounding unsure, and with nowhere left to go, I had to come out and tell him what had been going on... Or as much as I was willing to tell him so far...

"No, no... There's no problem"... I began, still feeling nervous as ever... "I guess what I'm trying to say is that Veronica and I talked, and we thought it was best for all of us if we just came clean about something... Something that happened"... I said, but I knew he wasn't going to get it on his own, not just yet, so I kept going...

"Something that happened, out on the dance floor with you and her"... I added thinking he still wasn't getting me, and his reaction told me so because once again, he went on a bit of a defensive...

"Hey man, we were just dancing... I didn't do anything I shouldn't have... Believe me bro... I wanted to grab that ass of hers, looking so fine in that hot little dress... But I know she's your girl, and no matter how hot she is, I'd never do that to you man"... He came out with but halfway through I already had my hand up telling him that he still wasn't getting me...

"No, no, no man... You got it all wrong, and no... You didn't do anything wrong, or out of place either... It's just that... Oh man... How can I say this?" I said back to him, starting to get into it, but I lost myself for a second... Yet in that pause, I came up with a way to tell him...

"Okay, let's look at it this way... You know how you said you didn't grab her ass?" I asked as he looked at me shrugging his shoulders, nodding out a hesitant 'Yes'...

"Well what if I were to tell you that Veronica had confessed to me that maybe -- just maybe she wanted you to grab her ass when you were dancing?...and that's not all"... I said to him with my heart pounding in my chest, and seeing the look on his face I could tell I had his attention...

"What? What do you mean man? And what's not-all?" He asked and I knew we were into this now... There was no turning back...

"Well... Umm..." I began, but stopped then, picking up my pint and draining out it's last and swallowing hard...

"She told me later when she confessed, because she didn't want any secrets between us, and this is also why I'm telling you... I don't... Or I should say... 'We' don't want any secrets with you either... So Veronica thought it would best if we just came out with the truth because, well, we care about you -- and the investment you've made with us... It's... It's important"... I said to him, echoing our earlier refrain, but I felt I was dragging things out, so I stopped myself, looked at him and told him...

"Reg, what I'm trying to say is that Veronica... She told me... She told me she could feel your dick through your pants...and the 'that's not all' part is that she also admitted to liking it... Liking it all, everything... From dinner, to the comedy show and then of course later, in the club, with her in that dress and then the way you danced... She said you were really aggressive and took control out there and it... Well, it really turned her on... That's is what she told me"...

Getting all of the off of my chest I nodded, thanking the bartender as he set a fresh pint of lager down in front of me and taking a gulp, I let Reg digest what I'd just told him as he sat there on his bar stool looking at me with his mouth part way open, looking surprised, yet still there was a definite, satisfied smile mixed in there as well...

"Really man? You serious?"... He asked, hesitating a little before going on..

"And you're not pissed? Because you don't seem to be" ... He asked sounding like he kind of knew already, or that he had remembered her dancing so close with her feeling his big dick through his pants, but I'm sure the bigger surprise was my not being upset or jealous, or angry...

"Well... No man... That's the hard part for me in this, because when she told me... I wasn't really in a position to get mad... If you know what I mean?" I said to him but again, I think he was still trying catch up with me telling him Veronica had not only liked the way he lead things, taking control out on the dance floor...But also how she liked feeling his cock touching her ass and thigh as he held her close, grinding out a sexy Samba on the sweaty, crowded dance floor.

Looking at him, I gave him the international symbol for a blow job, telling him why I wasn't really in a position where I wanted to get mad at my wife... When she had my dick in her mouth...

"Wow man! I have to say that I... Uhh... Wow... I don't know what to say man... But umm" ... Reg replied, or started to before taking a second, giving his head a shake he turned to me asking...