For Veronica's Sake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen man, I have to go on stage in half an hour and I need a bit of prep time... Maybe you should get a burger into you... But please Dana, don't go anywhere, we need to finish this... I'll pay for your cab home later... Did you drive?" He asked sounding very intrigued and wanting to talk more but realizing we were about out of time.

I hadn't noticed we'd been talking as long as we had either, and I was well into that second pint on and empty stomach so, in wanting to tell him more, and since we were in this so far already... I agreed to hang around, I rode transit into town earlier, so I didn't have my car...

"Uhh... No I don't have my car, and yeah sure I could eat, or... I should if I'm gonna stick around, I'll get too drunk if I don't... You go do whatever you need to man, but hey? Can I come sit in and watch?" I asked wanting to see if I could catch his set while I waited for him, and of course he said yes... He wouldn't let me pay for my food or the pints either...

***

Twenty minutes later, I was eating my burger and ordering my third pint -and remember, I'm not a big guy, which means the beers were hitting me, but I felt good... Also, seeing how I was going to be alone for a while, I thought I'd send Veronica a text, just to let her know how things were going, telling her what I'd said to Reg so far...

Funny thing is with me feeling loose from the beer, I knew Veronica was at her older sister Sandra's house, who as it happens, she is quite the connoisseur of the grape... Which mean's she likes wine, and a lot of it...

Which also meant Veronica was no doubt into it with her, and probably spilling few beans of her own, and that had me leery because her sister is a bit of nosy bitch if you ask me... Plus she's the last person I'd want knowing any of this stuff that's been going on between Veronica and myself.

I wrote to Veronica...

"Hi Vee! Still at the comedy club... It's going well but Reg has to go on and do his set. I'll tell him more later... So far all I've managed to say was you liked dancing with him and that you 'didn't mind' feeling his dick in his pants"...

Highlighting the 'didn't mind' part, I was trying to go easy on her instead of telling her what I had actually said to Reg, telling him that Veronica 'liked' feeling his big cock through his pants... A subtle difference, but still, I didn't want her thinking I was making her look or appear as being slutty in Reg's eyes.

Sending that off it was only like two minutes before I received a reply, which surprised me a little...

"Hi baby! OMG! I can't believe he knows! Okay tell me all later... I don't want Sandra asking questions... I'm drinking wine so I don't care what else you tell him lol... Ok! this is WAY exciting! Love you! Xoxo"

Reading her text back, I felt a little shiver hit me... I could tell her inhibitions were low, that's why she said she didn't care what else I told Reg, but thankfully I was still thinking a little more clearly...

Not much mind you as I nursed my third pint through Reg's 45-minute set, and then heading back into the bar, he pulled me into a booth instead, saying we'd have more privacy which I agreed, because it was a noisy place once it was full of people.

With fresh pints on the table, I was feeling no pain and after some meaningless chit-chat about his set and where he comes up with some of his funny stories, Reg turned to me asking, wanting to know more about 'our' story in particular...

The not so funny, but nevertheless exciting story I had started telling him earlier, the one about him dancing with Veronica and her fantasies involving his big cock...

Sitting across from him, Reg leaned in wanting to continue...

"Okay so... Ummm... In getting back to where we were... Sorry, I don't mean to pry into your life too much, but you were good with her and I dancing like that? I can't believe you're not pissed off... That's really cool of you Dana"... He continued, almost sounding like he was thanking me as he went on then, letting me in on a rather big secret of his own...

"But I guess everyone has their thing right? I mean, I'm not unfamiliar to married chicks digging me, I've been involved in a few affairs, I guess you could say"... He added and hearing him say that, of course my radar went up and had me asking him this time...

"Oh really? You've...you've messed around with a married woman? When did this happen?" I asked sounding as shocked as I was...

"Well... Mainly it happens when I'm down in the islands during winter, but also when I'm working the club circuit... You know how it is? Board housewives drag their old man on a beach vacation so they can get off dancing with the locals dudes, while the husbands? They just want to get drunk and play golf"... Reg explained making it sound like an age-old question, like it's not uncommon... Including what was happening with Veronica, being married but finding herself attracted to a hot dance instructor...

"Yeah that must be rough!" I said back with a bit of a nervous laugh. I wanted to let him know that I was okay with this, and the stuff we were talking about, but of course, I was a nervous as a cat just then, feeling like I should keep talking, explaining this away if I could...

"But like I said man... We don't want you to sweat it, or let things get uncomfortable, but Veronica...and I guess that includes me... We wanted to be open with you"... I said to him but then, with probably one too many beers on board, I said something else that opened things up...and maybe just a little more than I had intended...

"And if I'm being honest" I began, leaning in a bit closer... "I'll tell you man... With Veronica feeling that big dick of yours in your pants? It sure hasn't hurt my sex life... Not with the way she goes on talking about you in bed sometimes"... I said to him, admitting this deeper, darker truth, and judging from the look he gave me, when I did say it, I thought "Uh-oh" and wondered if maybe I'd said too much...

"What do mean man? What like she fantasizes about me?"... He asked smiling, raising an eyebrow and sounding even more intrigued, which didn't surprise me all that much, I mean, considering what I'd just told him, I could see his concern fading, changing, growing bolder...

"Ahh yeah, well maybe I shouldn't have said that"... I admitted, wondering if I hadn't gone too far already, but then remembering what Veronica had said in her text about not caring what I told him, I threw some caution to the wind, recanting my last...

"Well no, on second thought... Okay, I'll tell you" I added after my slight hesitation...

"Yes... Yes, she has fantasized about you and...even, well... She's even included me -- sometimes"... I told him, but I wasn't sure what I was saying, or if I was saying it right, because I sure did get another look from my old buddy... A look that said this was getting really weird, and I wasn't making sense...

"Dude... What the hell man? You gotta tell me... What's going on here? Are you saying that Vee gets off thinking about me and, and my dick? While you guys fuck?" He asked, lowering his voice and sounding a little more concerned but again, I had my hand up telling him to calm down, saying that I'd explain... Which I did...and I still can't believe it...

"Umm well yeah, I uhh... Let's say I indulge her sometimes... I umm... I play along... She likes to get on top of me and close her eyes, pretending that it's... Well... She pretends that I'm you because, well you know... I mean when she felt you on the dance floor, and because well... I'm not... Like you... Th-that way"... I went on but then faltering I stopped, shaking my head, not believing I was telling him all of this...

"It's because I'm not hung like you...That's why... It's just a stupid big cock fantasy of hers... I'm sorry man... I probably shouldn't have said anything... I hope I haven't wrecked this... You know? After everything, with you moving in and all... We just... Or I just didn't see this coming... But... Well, that's where we are"...

Saying all of that, blurting it out and admitting everything, I felt like a fool, and that's why I became so apologetic with him... I was feeling tongue tied and like he was going to laugh at me or start looking down on me... But I did have to remember, this was my lifelong pal, and if there was someone I should trust...it would be Reg Morgan...

But of course, as I was soon to find out... It was me that ended up having nothing to worry about...I mean as far as our future and our friendship were concerned...

"Aww dude, don't be like that man!"... He started, reaching across the table and touching my arm, showing his concern ...

"I'm not gonna judge you" ... He went on, sounding even more reassuring...

"Like I said Dana... I've had my share of experiences with married chicks, and if I can tell you... If it makes you feel any better, this isn't the first time something like this has happened, where the husband, he was in on it... But maybe I shouldn't be saying anything either"... He said to me, and now I was the one who was intrigued... Curious indeed, but still, I wasn't sure where he was going...

What was he saying? Had something else happened between him and Veronica? I didn't understand, and when I asked. he was quick to reassure me that nothing has happened between the two of them...

No... He was talking about something else... Something that had my eyes going wide and leaving me a little speechless when I saw how in-common all of our thinking had become...

"What do you mean? So, something has happened between you and Veronica already?" I asked with my voice coming up some and sounding a bit panicked, with me going on the defensive for the first time...

"No man... This didn't happen with you guys"... Reg started saying, telling me this wasn't about Veronica, but with this other married woman and her husband...

"It was with a chick in the Bahamas... She was older, mature but still, she was really hot... She liked dancing with me, and she said the same thing Vee did... Saying she got off on how I take control, which I do when I'm out there with a hot woman, I just can't help it" ... Reg went on, sort of comparing Veronica to this woman, saying how they liked him taking a strong lead.

"I like making them do stuff out there on the dance floor and it excites the hell out them... But anyway, the rest of the story is that she and her doctor husband would fly down for a week at a time, but he just wanted to golf, which left her free to do whatever she wanted... That, in the end, included fucking me...and that's not all"... He added, smiling at me while using the same innuendo to go along with his story... Telling me and leaving me a bit stunned, admitting that the husband knew about it, and even more shocking was how he didn't seem to care...

"Wow! Really? He like knew about it?"... I said to him while trying to play a little dumb when it came to knowing about the 'cuckold' aspect he was bringing into this, and I guess that's what shocked me the most...

I couldn't believe my buddy Reg was involved in this same thing Veronica and I had looked up on the internet after she read that article about 'hot-wives' in Vogue, the very word Reg himself had been calling her... A hot wife... Then of course, not to mention she and I having the same shared fantasies... Which was something else I wanted him to ask him... Why had he called Veronica that name? Saying stuff to her like... "How's the little hot wife doing today?"

I mean, I could tell that we were venturing down this path, or leaning in this direction, or however you wanted to say it... But up until his telling me this story, there had been no real connection, it was all just fantasy...

Yet now thought? I had to think differently because there certainly was a connection, and hearing him going on, telling me how this older couple would come down for a week and the husband would golf while she fucked Reg all day... Even staying with him a few nights as he told me... I could only see things going this way for Veronica and I... And to be honest? In those minutes the thought alone was scaring the hell out of me...

What were we thinking? And also... What was Reg thinking?

"This is all still so hard to believe, I don't know what to think Reg... I love Vee like nothing else man, and I want to see her happy, but I don't know if we could... Or if we should let things get... Well, you know?... If we should let things get 'that' far... Like with that woman and her husband"... I said to him with a definite hesitation in my voice because I was genuinely worried, but Reg, he seemed to understand...

"No man... I know where you're coming from... I wasn't thinking of you guys like that...I was just telling you how it can be in my business as an entertainer... But I'm sure it's been like you said... It's all just been a fantasy up until now, and that's cool with me... If Vee likes thinking about me, and it gets her off in bed? I don't have a problem with that"... Reg explained but then went on to say he didn't mind Veronica and I using him as a prop or a tool, I guess you could say.

However, continuing then, he started talking about this from my side of the fence, and how I'm a 'willing participant' I guess you'd say...

"And I mean, it seems like you don't mind either right? Because like you said... You 'indulge' her fantasies of me, and you play along"... He added as I drank my beer feeling somewhat anxious and embarrassed with him rehashing what I'd told him... Not just about my allowing her to play this game, but also how I helped my wife get off as she pictured Reg fucking her, instead of me...

"But hey... Remember... That's not why I'm here, I'm your friend first Dana, and I always will be... But we can play this how ever you want... I want to see all of us living in a cool, happy atmosphere, without any worries or hidden shit that will eat away at us"... Reg went on sounding quite sincere as we paused with him touching my arm again...

"I'm not looking to steal your girl man... I've known you a long time Dana, I care about you too, and Veronica as well... You're kinda like family now that my Mom is gone, and I never knew my old man"... He added, sounding heartfelt and I appreciated that, but he did have more to say... Actually, he had a lot more to say...

"So I tell you what... How about we just let things continue as they are? You guys talk more, tell her I'm cool about the fantasizing, and don't be afraid to mention what I've told you, about what I've already experienced...or not... Either way... I'm cool"

Explaining further, Reg was sounding rational and level-headed about everything but then, he changed some, getting a little more 'down-to-it' if you will...

"But I mean"... He began again, stopping to drink from his pint glass with me waiting and listening with great interest this time around...

"If this is something you guys wanna try? I have to be honest too Dana, I'll tell you man... If Vee wasn't your girl? I would have had her that night after the club... I could tell she was digging me... It isn't hard to figure out with chicks... Veronica is one hot girl, and I don't mean any offence, but when you guys talk? You can also tell her I'm more than game to help.... Any way I can"...

Hearing him, I felt the room beginning to speed up and blurring my thoughts... Things were going a bit fast now, and when I told him, Reg reassured me once again that this was all in our court...

"Hey, I'll tell you what... Why don't I start flirting with her more? You're cool with that right? I mean, like you said, for now it's all just fuelling her fantasies. So? Let's give her something to really get her going... Oh and here's something that might help. The good news that I wanted to tell you? It's that I bought a hot tub today. Only problem is, I'll be on the road for a week starting tomorrow, so I won't be here when they come to install it this weekend"... He explained, then adding...

"But don't worry... You won't have to do anything... Just have a soak with that little hot wife of yours and we'll see how things go when I get back...We can all christen her then... The hot tub I mean"

Now it was me with my jaw left open... Yeah, I caught the flirting part, but he threw me telling me he bought a hot tub...

"Yeah, really man? That's awesome!" I said to him genuinely happy about all of us getting hot tub, or one we were invited to used whenever we wanted... "I saw the cement pad you had poured for it at the end of your deck, and no prob, I'll make sure everything goes alright... Hey! I can even send you pictures as it gets here, with the crane and stuff"...

With this great news, and how he said the hot tub 'might help' in fuelling Veronica's fantasies. I was however a bit surprised when he suggested he start flirting with her more, and from the sound of things, I guess it was going to start with all of us 'christening' the hot tub when he came back from his road trip.

Suddenly all I could picture was Reg and Veronica... In his hot tub, and being a bit nervous with him asking, I shook my head agreeing that he could flirt with her... It was all just so heady and surreal as I grappled with everything, trying to come to terms with what this could all mean...

Plus I was getting kind of drunk, and with my head swimming in a pool filled with a thousand sorted thoughts... We ended things there with me nodding my ascent that Reg was free to flirt with Veronica, and what ever that really meant I still wasn't sure, but I knew we had cracked a big door open, one I wasn't sure of what was waiting for us on the other side...

***

Not long after, Reg poured me into a taxi and stuck some cash into my hand as he stayed behind to do a mid-night set at the comedy club, telling me again that I could say as much or as little as I wanted to Veronica, but he also said that if I were him... He would tell her everything, because like Veronica, he didn't believe in keeping secrets... He called it selfish and I had to agree with him, I didn't like secrets either...

But still, there were some things I wasn't going to tell him that weren't so much 'secret' more so than just private... Like telling him just how far we had been taking this fantasy already...

I couldn't tell him that stuff, not that night anyway... However the last thing I did ask was about him calling Veronica a 'hot wife'...

"Hey lishen' Reg before I go"... I started saying, feeling my word slurring in my mouth, but anyway, I carried on...

"What's with the name you keep calling her? She... She read it in a magazine, and you call her that...a 'little hot-wife'... That's kinda how some of this started, but anyway... The magazine said it's a girl who is allowed to sleep around on her husband... Is... Is that what you meant?" I asked and halfway through, I wondered if I should...but again, Reg put me at easy...

"Yeah, I know that's what it means, but honestly?...and I mean this Dana...I never meant it that way with Veronica... I just call her that because she's my buddy's wife...and she's hot... Why? Is it a problem?" He answered, explaining, and right away I blurted out once again we were cool with it... It was something else Veronica kinda liked once she knew what it meant...

But then he sort of threw me another curve ball and asked me if I was okay with it... Looking to him then with a hesitation, and not saying anything because I couldn't, my silence gave me away as he slapped my shoulder, opening my cab door and saying good night, smiling and looking rather victorious, and honestly... Who could blame him?

***

Veronica spent the night at her sister's, and being a bit tipsy I stayed away from my phone on purpose. I wanted to tell her everything right away, but I couldn't see well enough, and I'm sure my drunk text would have come out all wrong, so I thought better of it and left my phone in my pocket.