For Veronica's Sake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as I did reach home, paid for my cab and stumbled my way up to the front door of our house, I noticed with curiosity an Amazon box leaning up against the door frame... But then remembering, my heart leaping into my throat with sudden fright... I knew exactly what it was I had order for us, or for Veronica...

"Oh shit!" I said out loud as I looked around feeling embarrassed, scooping up the box wondering how long it had been sitting there.

Porch theft is a common occurrence these days, what with so much online shopping and most deliveries coming when no one was home, but thankfully nothing had even been stolen from us... However with this certain delivery? I could only imagine the look the asshole's face when they tore it open...

Relieved in a way and with the medium sized box under my arm, I opened the door with my key, stepped in and locking it behind me... Then heading to the fridge, I grabbed a beer and sharp knife from a drawer and made my way into the living room where I set the box down on the coffee table and looked at it, opening the cold beer and taking a sip... I sat looking and thinking...

"Well, let's shee' what we have here"... I said aloud, mostly drunk by this point, slurring my words again as I set the beer down, and using the knife to cut the packing tape, letting me get to this thing I'd ordered, and thanks to two day shipping, it was there waiting as I came home...

That was something else I was relieved with... It was me who found the box and not Veronica... Although I had a feeling she was going to like what I had searched for and nervously bought with my credit card just two nights back...

With the box open, I fished around inside the packing paper, with my eyes go wide as I found it and felt it sitting off to one side, wrapped in a separate protective plastic sleeve...

"Damn! I said aloud but in a quieter voice as I pulled out of the box this realistic looking 8-inch long, latex dildo that I'd ordered... It was big, veiny and thick, and even with a set of balls attached, which also included a big suction cup mounted at it's base.

Holding it in my hand I could feel myself shaking a little as I pushed the box aside, and tearing the thin clear plastic bag it was in, I tossed that away and then with a "Whump!" I stuck the big cock to the top of the coffee by its suction cup base.

Looking at it standing tall dark and wobbling, securely stuck to the glass surface of the table, I picked up my beer and taking long pull this time, I sat back and just looked at the impressively big, fake but also very real looking cock, and wondering again, just what the hell I -or what we were getting ourselves into.

It was on a whim really... I was looking to order coffee filters on-line the other night and while there, something in my head had me typing in the search bar "Black dildos" and sweet Jesus the amount and choice...and on Amazon no less! I was shocked as I began scrolling looking with my mouth open, even checking to see if Veronica was around before I narrowed the search in my head...

Scrolling with more intent, I knew what I was hoping to see amongst this never-ending sea of big black dildos mixed in with all sorts, including strap-ons' and big cone shaped butt-plugs...

I had an idea of what I was hoping to see, and there on the second page was one that had me stopping and hovering my cursor... It was the same one currently sitting in front of me...

It was dark in colour, but not entirely 'black' but very realistic looking and about 8-inches long... Which of course was considerably bigger and also much thicker than my little fella...

It was a medium to dark colour, and I want to say it had a Latino, light-black colouring to it's bulging, thick shaft running up to its pinkish coloured, circumcised head... That's what caught my eye when browsing, and seeing how Reg is known to me as my 'black-white-guy' friend... I thought this model would be the closest thing without going 'full-black'... If you know what I mean?

I remembered my hand trembling as I clicked "Place Order" knowing that Veronica, who also uses this site would only have to log on and look for something and find it, but I figured I wasn't keeping a secret, and this was going to be a surprise...

Feeling dozy and rather drunk, with this big thing standing up stuck to the coffee table in front of me, I felt a slight panic run through me as well, wondered as I looked at this big cock. Wondering again if my doing all this was right...

However as I sat there starting to feel sleepy, I stretched out on the long couch and laying on my side, I looked at the big sex toy as I thought about everything, and what I was going to tell Veronica about my very eye-opening conversation with Reg... Not to mention how I was going to introduce her to this big thing!

But then, with my eye lids growing heavier, I was gone soon after, snoring away, having fallen asleep full of beer and these dirty visions of what our future might be like...

***

I stayed there until the next morning whereby the graces of needing a pee and having good hearing, I woke up to the jingle of Veronica's keys opening our front door, and with my piss-filled bladder telling me as well...It's now or never...

Awake, or sort of... I had just enough time to wrestle with the big latex cock, getting that big suction cup to let go of the glass table top, then hurrying, I stuffing it back into the box and slid everything under the couch just in time to see Veronica stepping through the door...

"Hi baby! Did you miss me?"... She asked as I ran up to her still not with it, my head pounding, hung over to all hell as I kissed her cheek quickly saying yes and leaving her there, looking surprised as I darted past and into the hallway powder room, desperate to empty my painfully full bladder...

"Yes of course I missed you! Mmmmwaaa!... I'll be right back, I fell asleep on the couch last night and I'm dying for a whiz, hang on... Sorry!"... I said to her as I kissed her and rushed in whipping my morning stiffy out, aiming down and letting go without closing the door...

"Ahhhggg'.... I sighed in relief...

"Oh okay... Well, do you want coffee?"... Veronica asked walking away shaking her head at me, probably thinking I was being rude, peeing with the door open as I called back, telling her yes I'd like coffee, adding that I had good news, but didn't say anything after that turning back to my most pressing matter at hand...

Empty and feeling better, save for the hangover, I joined Veronica at the kitchen table and after downing a pint of cold water with two headache tablets, I sat with her and had coffee, where of course she started right away... Looking at me, batting her eyelashes and asking... "Well? What's your good news?"

Smiling and thinking I'd telling her about the hot tub, I didn't think she'd expect me to start there, but when it came down to it, I was kind of shy about it all, feeling like for some reason I was going to come out of this looking like the bad guy if I'd said anything wrong. So instead, I started by reminding her about my earlier text and her reply...

"Well... Okay... Boy... This is a lot harder than I thought, but umm remember when I text you and told what I'd said to him so far?"... I asked with her nodding yes, that she did remember...

"Okay so when you sent me back your reply, and said you didn't care what I said, I sort of took that as your okay and well, I told him that other than you feeling his dick touching you while dancing, and how you said you liked it... I told him that you...or I mean, as I said to him 'we' have fantasized over that night, with me umm, or with you closing your eyes and imagining you're on top of him... Instead of me"...

Saying all of that, I watched Veronica's expression change several times, but none so much as at the end when I told her about the shared fantasy we'd had of Reg while we were having sex...

"Oh gosh!"... She said but as I watched, she shuddered some when she said it, like she'd had a shiver run through her. She was also smiling now and biting her lip, and then suddenly she seemed extremely interested...

"What else did you tell him? Don't be afraid baby, I want to know"... She asked then with a bit more excitement to her voice, which did surprise me some, hearing her being so reassuring and telling me she wanted to know every thing.

But by this point, that was all I had really said... But then, telling her about what he told me? That really seemed to get her going... I guess that's because it played into her fantasies, and not her real life with him now knowing we fuck pretending it's him instead of me...

"Well, there wasn't much else to tell him, I mean... I wasn't going to let him know about... You know? About me... Doing my 'clean-up duties'... and stuff like that?... But do you want to know what he told me? And I know you're going to find this very, very interesting"... I said back to her teasing her a bit, and of course... She went for it, growing wide-eyed and grabbing my thigh under the table, a sure sign that she's turned on... Already...

"Okay well, here, lets get refills and go into the living room and sit on the couch"... I said to her not really wanting to stall, but I didn't feel right sitting in the kitchen, it didn't feel intimate enough for this stuff... Plus it wasn't half as bright in the living room as our sun-lit kitchen, and my head was still killing me...

Refilled with fresh coffees and with my two aspirin doing they're job... Veronica had me on the couch, bouncing like a kid at Christmas as I settled her down and sat her next to me...

"Okay come on, you're killing me... Tell me what he said already!"... Veronica pled as I set my coffee down and sat back.

"Alright well... When I told him about us... He asked me if I was cool with you dancing with him and feeling him through his pants... Which I'd said was okay with, and that I knew there was nothing going on between the two of you, and that it was just 'a thing' that happened" I began saying...

"But when I told him about us going further with it...in bed? He asked me again, and I was honest with him and I told him that I like to see you happy, and so because I love you... I 'indulge' you from time to time with stuff like this"... I told her, and the look on her face, I could tell she liked where this was going already, and I hadn't even come to the good part yet...

"Oh my God! This is so exciting... This is making me sooo horny! You know you're going down on me after this right? And then I'm going to fuck your brains out! I mean baby, even just telling me that you said you'd be honest with him? That was so fucking hot for me, and I love you sooo much already, but first... Tell me! I'm dying to know... What did he say that you made sound so interesting?" Veronica replied, and man was she turned on with all of this...

And as for going down on her? I had a feeling I would be doing that, and as well, I also had a feeling I would be showing her our newest Amazon delivery a lot sooner than I might have anticipated...

Seeing her urgency and how aroused she really was, I didn't know this was affecting her so much... But feeling turned on with her, I told her all about Reg's experience with the doctor's wife and how he's often approached by married women during his winters spent down in the Bahama's doing whatever, comedy, bar tending or teaching dance lesson on the beach.

I also told her about the doctor being aware of what was happening, and more importantly was his not caring while Reg fucked his wife night and day... But as Reg had also said, the doctor guy was probably more afraid of her divorcing him and taking all his cash, so he let her do whatever she wanted...

But anyway, the look on Veronica's face said it all, and with this out there in front of her now? I could already see the wheels turning in her head...

"Oh my God... That's unreal! I mean we've watched the videos on Porn-tube, but to know someone who's been involved in this stuff?"... She started saying, and I too was also amazed with the similarities to the cuckold porn and the 'Big cock' thumbnail clips we have watched together, 'to get her going' as Veronica says... But then, there was still more to tell her...

"Can I tell you what else he said?"... I asked knowing she was gong to be all over me again...

"Yes! Fuck Dana! Tell me everything! Don't hold back baby... Please... This is important" ... She said with urgency, going back to the 'important' defence to get me talking...

"Okay, okay! Sorry! I wasn't holding back... It's just that I have a lot to tell you, and I can't say it all at once"... I said to her apologizing because there was a great deal to this, and I wanted to get it all right...

"So what he told me was that he knows this may not be for us, or it might be... He told me we should talk about it, but then he asked if it would help if he maybe flirted with you a little more around here... He said he wanted to help us, because well, like I told him about keeping secrets, we didn't want to hold back from him because as we say, this is important right?... So he didn't hold back from me either"... I explained, but of course, Veronica went straight to the part about him flirting, never mind the honesty...

"Oh my God! Did he really say that? He wants to flirt with me more? What did he say to you then? What else did he tell you?" She asked me, sitting up in her seat and looking quite intrigued, her tone and body language telling me she was very keyed up...

But then thinking I had better calm her down, instead of winding her up I put my arm around her and together I had us sinking back into the couch where in a much quieter, sexy tone, or that's how I wanted to sound, I kissed her on the side of the head and I told her that Reg said he cares about us...

"He was really cool about everything, he was so understanding because he's been there and he said that with no pressure on us, or you, but he's willing to take this as far as we're comfortable with, or not at all... He said it was all up to us"...

Explaining this to her as I kissed her cheek, I was hoping to settle her nerves or excitement before I let her know what Reg also told me that had me feeling shivers with this thing that was becoming very real, and very fast...

"But I guess what I should tell you is what he also said to me, and he meant no offence by it and I understood but... And well, you'd better be prepared for this because I believed he was being honest when he told to me not to be offended, but he said if you weren't my girl? He said he would have had you that night after the club"... I told her and watching, I quickly added the rest...

"He also said you were way hot.., He told me he wanted to grab your ass out on the dance floor, but he held back because of who you are, or I mean, he held back because you're married to me... But lastly baby... When he asked me if he could flirt with you more?... I didn't know what to say, and with everything going on... I kinda told him that he could... Flirt with you I mean, and well, I hope that doesn't make you mad, because to be honest, at the time my head was so lost in this I didn't know what I was saying anymore"...

"Oh God Dana! He really said that?" Veronica asked, sounding more concerned with Reg saying he would have taken her home and fucked her, drawing her away from the idea of flirting... But then, in a move that surprised the hell out of yet again, Veronica growled, pulling me close as she kissed me hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth and making me moan out along with her...

"Mmmm! Mmmph!"... I gurgled with a mouth full of her tongue as she all but attacked me, telling me without words that she was okay with what I had agreed to on her behalf, and really turned on with the thought of Reg 'having her' that night.

Making out with her climbing all over me, hotter and hornier than I'd seen her in some time, and with her giving such 'approval' in attacking me with her kisses, her body writhing and reeling against me on the couch, it wasn't much longer before I decide that now would be as good a time as any, and with my one free arm I began searching blindly, digging around under the couch, searching for the Amazon box containing our most recent 2-day delivery purchase...

"You have to take me upstairs and fuck me"... She said in a husky, horny sounding voice as our kiss ended with her still sitting on top of me but saying nothing back I silently moved her with me, leaning over to my side where I was able to just reach a corner of the cardboard box with my finger tips.

"What are you doing?"... She asked as she nearly had us tumbling off the couch together, but grabbing the box in time, I was able to catch the two of us and moving back, I had us sitting a little more upright...

"Sorry, I had this under the couch, and I wanted to give it to you before we umm... Before we went up stairs"... I answered, setting the box down on top of her knees with my hand shaking and pulse beginning to race...

"What is it?"... She asked then, looking confused but indeed curious with this mystery box suddenly appearing in her lap...

I had that nervous knot I my stomach, I didn't know how she was going to react and at that moment, it was like the night before when I spilled the beans to Reg about Veronica and I having a shared fantasy of him fucking her... I felt like maybe I had gone too far, and feeling that this might not have been such a good idea.

Of course, that was just my own insecurities, because when I told her to open it and when she did, when she held up the big, weighty latex cock, her eyes went as wide as two old backyard satellite dishes, and her mouth would have made a good third with her jaw hanging slack and for another moment... It was made rather clear to me without her saying anything at all that my worries were once again my own, it was all just in my head...

"Oh my fucking God! Dana?! Where did you get this? Oh-Wow!"... She asked sounding and looking rather astonished, and left staring at it with those huge brown eyes of hers, grasping with the big dildo by it's thick lumpy veined shaft, wielding it like a baton she could hardly get her fingers around...

"I found it on Amazon a couple of days ago"... I admitted... Continuing then, telling her how we came to now own such a thing...

"It was sitting at the door in this box when I came in last night and to be honest, I sort of forgot I'd bought the thing until I came home, and well, there it was... I'm sorry... You're not mad are you?... I was just thinking you might like to, you know? 'Improvise' a little, maybe?... Try something else with this thing we've had going?... Plus now with what Reg was telling me, I don't know, I just thought... I guess it's a dumb idea"...

Looking to her as she gazed not at me, but to the big dildo... She was so engrossed in it, saying nothing at first and leaving me to worry for a second, but then suddenly, she broke the silence, blurting out... "Take me up stair right now" and hearing her, I knew right away I'd been second guessing myself again...

"Oh... So you do like it?" I asked wanting to be sure but by now, I was also being sarcastic in a way because I was pretty sure she did... What I didn't realize just then however was how much she liked the big thick rubber cock...

"Like it? Oh my fucking God Dana? This thing is amazing! I can't wait to play with it... Now come on, lets go!"... She said back as she happily jumped off the couch with her new 'friend' in one hand and taking mine in her other, she had me up and on our way, heading towards the stairs...

"Oh! Okay! Do... Do you need anything?" I asked her and not really knowing why but turning to me on the stairs and smiling she said.., "Yeah! We'll need lube... And lots of it!" giggling and pulling my hand, she was near dragging me the rest of the way up to our bedroom.