For Veronica's Sake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Undressing and getting into bed we both sat up with Veronica holding the big latex dildo out in front of us once again as I asked her... "Well?... What now?"

Pausing she looked to me and then in a move that made my balls contract and my dick grow hard, she gave me this sexy pouty look as she raised the big cock up to her lips, kissing it's domed head and letting her lips linger there, she nibbled at it, giving the big thing several small, lingering pecks, all with her eyes glued to mine...

"You can start by going down on me while I become acquainted with our new friend"... She answered smiling and winking as she moved herself lower in the bed still kissing the big rubber cock and looking at me so seductively as I began moving down with her, throwing the bed sheets off of us as I went...

"Mmmmph... Ohhh yes baby,... Oh I love your mouth on my kitty... Please kiss her for me?"... Veronica asked as I gladly centred myself between her legs, laying out on my stomach and kissing her mostly shaved pussy and mons, except for her tiny blond haired landing strip, I went down and I licked her from bottom to top, starting with her wet little pussy hole, drawing my tongue upwards through her folds before closing my lips over her hooded clit, making her buck and call out...

"Uhhh! Oh!"... She moaned in a quivering voice, wriggling her ass in the bed sheets while placing her hand to the back of my head... She wasn't forcing me, but rather letting me know she wanted me to stay where I was, down on her pussy, licking, tonguing and tasting her ample girl cream, which was another sure sign of her arousal... Turned on, her pussy-walls secreting her earthy, womanly lubrication, giving me her taste and her scent in a flood of her obvious arousal.

I loved going down on Veronica's sweet pink lipped womanhood, as I'm sure I've mention and will again... Her pussy is so wonderful and special to me, and I love seeing the look on her face when she gets off, cumming hard under the power of my tongue...

I love looking up to see her eyes pressed shut, held closed and tight along with just about every muscle in her body, clenched hard as her orgasm hits her... It's my Taj Mahal, the Grand Canyon and every fourth of July fireworks display, all rolled into one...

To see my wife Veronica cum and to look so beautiful while I was there, between her legs making it happen... Honestly, to me it was as good as cumming myself, I felt such joy in seeing her like this, it made me feel good, it made me feel whole and like I had a purpose in her life...

Looking up to her this time, getting her going with my tongue flicking over her hard little clitty, my eyes went wide with a lusty jolt of surprising hitting me as I looked up seeing Veronica, lost in her abandon, having me service her at one end as she was laid back on her pillow with her mouth open, not just kissing but 'servicing' her new friend at the other, and what a sight to see...

"Mmmm? Ohh... Why'd you stop baby? Your tongue was just starting to make me feel good?"... She asked in a groaning, pained complaint as I gazed up at her through the valley of her big tits... Looking up into her saddened eyes, while also seeing a thin trail of her saliva bridging the gap between her bottom lip and the big replica cock's dark-pink coloured head as she pulled it back, taking it from her mouth asking me why I'd stopped...

"You just look sooo fucking sexy doing that... Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I had to watch you"... I said back to her keeping my eyes on hers while opening my mouth to let my flattened tongue drag upwards again through her open and engorged pussy trough with her as sighing out her approval.

"Ohhh! Oh yes!" She cooed...

Watching I could see her eyes flutter and roll back into her head with my pointed tongue parting her pink petals as I then reached her clit, sucking the whole thing into my puckered lips, my focus returning to Veronica's horny and overly wet pussy...

"Unnnggg! Ohhh! Oh baby that's sooo good... I'm sooo fucking turned on, can we try him now can we try our new toy Reg? I want him to fuck me baby... Please, get the lube... Oh I want this big cock in me"... Veronica grunted out asking and telling me how turned on she was and how she wanted to know if she could try him... If she could let 'Reg' fuck her.

For a brief second I was confused. Was she naming the big latex cock Reg? or were we in the role play we've been crossing into with her closing her eyes and imagining that I'm him, and she's fucking Reg instead of me?

However in the moment, and for Veronica's sake, I let the confusion pass and just went along with it, letting her play this out however she wanted... Which wasn't a bad thing because it let me know where her heart and mind were truly pointed...

"Yeah baby? You want me to get the lube so you can get Reg's big cock all wet for your tight little pussy?"... I asked her in a teasing voice as I reached across to the nightstand where I'd set the squeeze tube of Astroglide...

"Ooooh!... Yes Dana I want him, get him ready for me"... She said and again I looked at her, but this time the insecurities, they really were my own, thinking of lubing up the big dildo with her calling it 'Reg'...

It was kind of hard to separate the two... But again, I was lost to this now and squeezing out a large dollop of the cold, clear gel, I held out my hand asking for the dildo without saying anything as Veronica giggled excitedly, handing it to me as she sat up some in the bed, tenting her knees and letting herself fall open, showing me she was wanton, and more than ready for a big cock...

"Wow Vee?... He's awfully big, are you sure you can take him? Do you want me to help you? Maybe start out with your little pink vibe to get you going?"... I asked as I began smearing the long rubbery feeling latex cock with the lube, feeling the girth and ridges as my hand went around it's overly thick, sallow coloured circumference...

But Veronica, knowing something about big-dicks I suppose... She had a different idea...

"No just lube up your fingers and fuck me for a minute or two... I want to feel that big thing going into me... It's been a long time since I've had a big cock... I love how it hurts when it goes in... Just tease me first while you finger me... I want you to talk dirty to me baby, say anything you like, I don't care how nasty you get"...

We had been here before, all hot and turned on with Veronica on top of me, eyes closed in her favoured position with me under her egging her on, telling her how hot she looks with Reg's big cock inside her, talking dirty to her... Which, admittedly... In the beginning was a little hard to do...

I wasn't used to calling her things like a 'big-cock-slut' but as we moved on and became more comfortable, the talk became dirtier and more descriptive when using Reg's name... Doing this however, it had her getting off big time, but stuff like that wasn't usually said until we were at the pinnacle, with Veronica frenzied and near exploding in orgasm.... Also, seeing how we were just getting going, and how different this was, having this big half-black cock with us instead of just our closed eye imaginations... I chose to go a different route, one that marked the size of our new friend...

"Ooooh yeah... Your little pussy is sooo wet, I can't wait to see you take a cock this big... I don't even compare... Is this your biggest so far you think? Do you want to feel it again? Such a big cock fucking you after my little guy?"... I said to her while teasing her wet pussy lips, rubbing the fat head up and down, slowly nudging into her and back out again, wanting to get her thinking of past big cocks and boyfriends, while once again throwing myself in there with a bit of a put down, saying out loud that they were all so much bigger than me...

"Ohhh! Stop teasing me... It's been soooo long... Mmmm... Yes, do it baby... Put it in me... You're right, I want to feel it again... I love you sooo much, but I want a big cock... Put it in me I want Reg to fuck me"... She groaned out more or less agreeing with me that she wants someone bigger, and again at the end, it was Reg's name she was calling out.

Feeling as turned on as she was, or close enough, I had a ringside, front-row seat to this live sex show... In awe, I was seeing and watching the big, bulbous head of this cock work it's way into her under my twisting, pressing, forward motion... Pushing and edging the head into her, parting her folds and making her hiss with her teeth clenched and her head coming up...

"Oooohh!"... She moaned in a cry looking at me as her hand came down to join me, not taking over but helping to gauge how much and how fast she wanted this big 8-inch dildo going into her...

"Ohhh that's biiiiggg... Go slow baby... Ohhh but it huuuurts sooo fucking gooood!"... She bellowed out as we both worked more of the big cock into her, but thinking, then I backed it out and added more lube.

"Ohhh yes... That's better... Thank you baby... I love you sooo much for doing this with me... Uhhh... Oh yes... Push! Uhh! Oh it huuuurts soooo-fuuu-ucking good baby!" She called out a second time, telling me again how much it hurt while feeling so good at the same time all while thanking me and telling me how much she loves me as I had over half of the long thick shaft sliding in and out of her.

Grunting again and letting go, she left me to take over where I began to slowly fuck her stretched pussy with the big cock as Veronica rolling back in the bed with her hands going to her nipples as I sat watching, gasping right along with her, my own little guy hard as a rock and leaving wet spots under me as I lay stretched out between her wide parted legs and seeing up close her little pink pussy being stretched around the thick, fat, imitation cock shaft.

Biting my own lip I watched her inner pussy walls clinging to its surface and moving in and out with the fucking motion. It was a sight to behold and something I knew that I'd never witnessed any time I had looked down as I fucked her with my much, much smaller member...

"Uhhh... Ohh... Oh it's been sooo long... Oh God I love a big cock! But oh! Oh baby can you lick me? Lick my clit while Reg fucks me and makes me cum... I've always wanted that, you're tongue on me feels so good, but I want it there with Reg's big fat cock in me, do it for me"... Veronica asked while I was working the big cock in and out of her, trying different angles, holding the big thing by it's big ball sack as I fucked her gaping, wet pussy.

Hearing her though, I did hesitate briefly with that silly notion of this being our Reg's cock, the 'real Reg'...

But then thinking again and knowing this was just a game, I moved myself up some while still laying on my stomach, letting my tongue come out laying flat to her clit where I knew sometimes she liked pressure being applied like this, without any licking, just my tongue held there as she has me do once she's reached her end, cumming with me held perfectly still as she rode out her big 'O'...

"Ohh yesss baby! Oh that's good... Lick me while he fucks me... Oh don't stop -- don't stop! Ohhh!"... Veronica cried as I followed her instructions, keeping my mouth and tongue mostly on her upper pussy and clit as I worked the rest of Reg the dildo into her...

Beginning in a slow, matched rhythm and building to an increased pace with my tongue and the big rubber cock, working it in and out of her stretched looking pussy, opening and surrounding this big hunk of latex fuck meat, sounding wetter and sloppier all the time... I was groaning with her in the eroticism, hearing and seeing my wife getting off with this big cock fucking and ravaged her pussy, as my tongue and saliva slathered her over sensitive clitty...

Yet as amazing as this was, I did see us crossing another line in this fantasy, a line that we had only ventured towards in out sex talk...

However with my mouth and tongue this close to the big toy named Reg, we seemed to be crossing that line with ease, seeing and feeling how Veronica was trembling and getting off on the sexiness of having a big cock filling her 'under-used' pussy.... I licked and sucked at her clit with abandon, not caring if my tongue did drift down to meet the long shaft of the big fake cock, I felt myself going a little wild as well, or I was until she suddenly had us up and moving...

"Quick baby! Fuck me from behind... Hold him in front of you put it in me... I want to feel him fuck me that way"... She groaned while rolling over, getting herself ready by laying her head down onto her folded arms and sending her ass up high, presenting herself to me in a way that because I'm not used to seeing, I grunted with my teeth clenched as I knelt up behind her, and doing as she wanted, I held the big cock at it's base while aiming it at her splayed out pussy before easing it back into her, like I was the one with a big dick...

The eroticism of what I was seeing and doing... Pushing the length of cock into her at a slow forward pace, hitting bottom with the cock and balls set trapped between us, the weight of my body pressing into her and then with her pushing back in a long sexy growl... We began to rock in a fucking motion, as if it was really 'me' taking her from behind...

I could practically feel her joy, the pain and the sex-filled angst during this late Saturday morning romp in our bed with 'Reg' fucking her in our first successful rear entry attempt... She was so happy and so full in her favourite fucking position, taking her hard from behind...

"Ohhh yes Reg f-fuuu-ck meee"... Veronica groaned calling Reg's name out in a low moaning pant as we picked up our pace... Right behind her and throwing my hips forward, I was driving the entire 8-inch cock into her, hitting her back wall, her cervix and making her scream out again and also, driving me along with her, talking about how she never gets fucked this way because I'm too small...

"Uhhhh... Oh I miss getting fucked like this... I wish we could do this for real but -- but"...

"I know baby, it's okay... You don't have to say... I know... Take it... You have a big cock to fuck you now.. That's why I bought it... Close your eyes...Reg is here baby... Fuck him, fuck his cock... Take him baby!"... I called back sounding and feeling fevered, letting her know this was okay, that I was okay, and I wanted her to cum like this... I wanted her to get off on 'Reg's' big cock...

"Oooohh! Yesss oh I'm cummming baby don't stop, keep going... Ohh fuuu-ck... Sooo gooood!"

Hearing her cumming and doing as she wanted, I kept throwing my hips into her driving the big cock forward, her sodden depths, sounding sloppy and impossibly wet as she came hard, bellowing out, reaching back to hold her ass cheeks open, wanting to get as much of the big cock into her as she could...

"Ohhh... Ooh that's good.... Oh baby... Oh... Okay go slow... Oh Reg fucked me sooo good"... She said one last time as it came to an end with her falling away, off on to her right side, the long, thick dildo-cock making a long wet 'Glick' sounding noise as it suctioned out of her with me left kneeling and holding the big semi-black latex cock out in front of me, bobbing and bouncing, looking wet and slathered in a sheen of lube and her girl cum...

"Uhhh... Oh baby come, come lay with me... Oh that was so good.... Will you hold me please? Kiss me baby... Thank you, thank you, thank you... I love you so much"... She said to me while pulling me down to her and taking me into her arms, her big naked tits crushing into me and kissing me, hugging and yes, thanking me repeatedly for making her cum so hard, and for bringing 'pretend-Reg' into the bedroom....

"Ohh you're welcome baby... Geeze! And here I thought you were going to be mad at me for dropping $100 on our new friend here 'Reg'... If that's what you want to call him?" I said back to her bringing up the name she had given the big dildo without so much as a second thought...

"Oh gosh that's a lot of money Dana but... Ohh was it ever worth it, and you don't mind I if called him that? Naming him Reg? It just sort of popped out... I mean, with everything you guys talked about, and now.. Oh God baby!...I can't believe he wants to flirt with me!"... Veronica answered, explaining why she had named the dildo Reg, and I understood that, however once she mentioned the flirting, she suddenly became shy with the very real prospect of Reg coming on to her after I'd given him my half drunk okay to do so.

It did sort of stop me and make me think... Now that we were here, after having sex and sobered up a little from it all... The realness of it did seem a bit scary, but for Veronica, I don't think she was so much scared as she was excited... Giddy and curling into me like a high school girl, tittering and giggling after finding out her crush likes her back...

But then, and God love her, she turned her attention back to me...

"Oh baby you didn't cum yet! Here let me do that for you please? I want you to cum... You've been so good to me"... She said then as she snuggled closer and took up my naked and now soft little guy into her fingers, playing with me and trying to get me back to life, but to be honest, as much as I would have liked to get back on the horse and fuck her as 'me' this time...

By this point though? We were pretty much past it... Let's say the moment had gone... Besides... I was exhausted form being hung over and having a shit night sleep on the sofa, so I told her it was okay and that she could get me back next time...

Saying this to her as I kissed her, as we both looked at each other suddenly hearing a man outside taking really loud saying... "This is the place... Back it up right here"... Which was followed by us also hearing what turned out to be the reverse beeper on a big crane truck...

Veronica and I were up and looking put our back window with astonishment seeing two guys in bright orange vets and as well, the source of the beeping... Which was a big truck. and on the back of it, even more astonishingly... There was our brand-new hot tub!

"Wow! That was fast! Reg said he only just bought the thing, and here it is already! I'd better get down there and make sure this is right"... I said as I dressed, with Veronica heading back to bed with me asking "Where do you think you're going?" as she jumped in smiling and picking up her new toy giving me a sexy smouldering look...

"You can take care of that by yourself... I'm going to stay in bed today and get a little more acquainted with our new friend... Let's call him 'little-Reg' from now on okay?... She answered as she looked to me again with those same sex-filled eyes as she had my jaw falling open, watching as she licked the latex cock from it's base to it's head, still covered in her pussy cream, then opening her mouth, taking it in while moaning out and winking at me...

Smiling back at her, all I could do was shake my head, she looked so fucking hot like that, naked in in the ruffled-up sheets, her hair a mess... I almost had a right mind to tear off my clothes and leave the hot tub guys to themselves, but I didn't...

Instead, I finished pulling on my socks and made my way down stairs with my phone to take pictures and to see if these guys in the orange vest needed my help with anything while Veronica... She stayed in bed for her first solo session with 'little-Reg'...the lucky guy...

Continued...