All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 02'

by EldarGard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SN88SN88over 5 years ago

Continue. Good second chapter

zena99zena99over 5 years ago
Loved it

I hope there is a Chapter 3 and a Chapter 4 and a Chapter 5......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More please. I can't wait to read the next chapter. The character has depth, and there is a lot of plot suspense. Can't wait to read about the origins of the ring of desire and why Job was chosen by the ring.

I was tantalized with Job's vision of what the power of the ring would do to him, since Job's character already was portrayed as a bad ass alpha male to begin with. I can't wait to see how the ring enhances him to the point that the old Job would be emasculated by the new him.

My only criticism is that the fight and sex seen was a little rushed. While well thought out, including the cool pink mist succubus move, a longer drawn out conquest sex at the end would have been nice. Again, thanks for writing this great start of a story.

egeswenderegeswenderover 5 years ago
Please check your spelling

Good stuff but jeez proof read first

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Elite soldiers. Battle reflexes. Hour long battles.

It has potential; but it lacks...humanity. It isn’t relatable.

He will outlive his wife. His daughter. His future grandchildren. And this so-called love he has for his daughter, I can’t imagine scaring off any of my 5 daughters boyfriends unless they were total douchecanoes. He fucked and married someone’s daughter so that is just hypocrisy on his part.

I don’t lnow. There is something....off about this story and it is disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEldarGard@EldarGard
I write about antiheroes and villains. My stories are not about good guy beats bad guy. Even when the protagonist wins, I can promise you that they won't be self evidently good.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info