All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 25'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow 5 star great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

keep them coming. favorite series, love the description n love between the two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally, Priya is impregnated. She has fulfilled what many Indian women fantssze about. Being a white mans plaything, and getting impregnated by white men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it....Would nice that Zoe loves Matthew so much that she become a cuckquean. And live in nanny for many children that Matthew and Priya will have..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a terrific erotic author who has the rare gift of transferring words into feelings.

Wonderful kissing with tongues deep in the mouth while fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a terrific erotic author who has the rare gift of transferring words into feelings.

Wonderful kissing with tongues deep in the mouth while fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still totally unsure as to whether Priya is “Indian” or “West Indian” one heck of a difference. Is she his wife’s biological sister? How come one has a western name and the other an Indian name?

Apart from that, an extremely horny read with realistic coupling etc.

Now waiting in trepidation for the denouement as I am worried as to the author taking an unrealistic way out, like having his wife and brother in law die in a car crash or worse, to reveal their secret affair and her pregnancy as a result. Both ridiculous concepts for this story and it’s storyline

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 2 years ago

A few editing areas need attention; is Priya Indian or West Indian? Why does Zoe have a western name but Priya more an Indian name? They are sisters.

My real worry is that after a real tour de force of 25 chapters of realistically written prime erotica you need a really lazy plot device where innocent Zoe and idiot Raj perish in a car crash or similar in order to let the lovers be together. Especially as Priya is now pregnant and their family will spot a mixed race baby when it arrives.

Great story and 5* but I hope your imagination beats my expectation.

X-FactorX-Factorover 2 years agoAuthor

@JohnnyRebBB They are West Indian. Priya is short for Priyanka. There will be no deaths or car crash.

The problem with my imagination is that this goes on for 150 more stories, and I want to wrap it up in two.

Mixed race babies do not always show the white, and they do not always show the brown. I have close examples of each in my circle. But a white person as a great grandparent in the West Indian side would certainly cover any eventuality off.

The delay is trying to pick which eventuality to go with to wrap this up. Because in the 150 story version, there are a couple of endings/breakups/reunions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 24 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info