Forbidden Fertility Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, I pounced on Ashley, wrapping my arms around her and grabbing her small tits from behind. She shrieked in surprise, then smiled. A loud moan escaped her throat as I toyed with her nipples. She melted at my touch, leaning her back into my chest. Her moans encouraged me to keep teasing her. My hard cock pressed against her lower back, just above her ass. Ashley squirmed in anticipation. I slowly brought one hand down from her tits to grab onto her cum-filled belly. I shook her fake chubby belly. It was interesting how soft and malleable it was. There was something sexy about it, like it was proof I gave her a good fucking, like I left my mark on her for everyone to see that she's mine.

"Ugh, I can't wait anymore!" Ashley pleaded. She broke away from me and stripped off the rest of her clothes before hurrying into the shower. Hot water was already streaming from the shower-head by the time I got undressed. Ashley's short black hair looked even sexier while wet. I brushed a soaked lock of hair away from her face and kissed her deeply. We made out in the hot steam of the shower. There wasn't much to grab but I still planted a strong hand on her ass. Ashley rubbed soap all over my chest. A sudsy lather formed on my skin. She pushed me into the flowing water to wash it off.

I closed my eyes to keep the water out of them. Suddenly, I felt Ashley's soapy hands on my cock. Next, the feeling of her mouth wrapped around my cock sent a warm rush up my spine. It felt like heaven. She was so delicate, yet wild. I couldn't believe such a tiny innocent angel was so wickedly good at sex. The way her tongue and lips worked my cock was incredible. Her petite, little hands slipped so gracefully back and forth in the hot shower. When I felt myself about to cum, I opened my eyes to warn her. Ashley didn't care. If anything she picked up the pace. Her beautiful eyes sparkled at me as I began to cum. At first it was manageable, only a few normal spurts. Quickly the size and duration of each blast of cum grew to outrageous proportions. The ecstasy of the feeling stunned me. It kept me from reacting to the crazy situation. Soon Ashley found herself swallowing enormous amounts of cum that made her neck bulge with every gulp. It was too much for her to take. She had to stop in order to catch her breath. Cum spattered all over her distended belly as she stood up. After a minute or so my orgasm ended. Ashley was left with a well covered belly which appeared visibly larger with all the cum she swallowed.

I took a pink washcloth to Ashley's stomach and wiped it clean. She beamed brightly. I knew what she wanted. Before she could speak I turned her around, bent her over and fucked her from behind. She supported herself on a bar meant for towels while I pounded her pussy. Every little sound she made was amazing. The sloshing of her cum-packed tummy made it even better. I couldn't believe how much I'd stuffed her with. My hands held her belly while I fucked her. Ashley moaned uncontrollably.

"Fill me up again! You have no idea how good it feels! I don't care if I get pregnant, I need you to fill me up again and again forever!" Ashley cried out. Her words brought me closer to the edge. Never in my life had I ever fantasized about getting someone pregnant but what Ashley said made me imagine her getting pregnant over and over again because she couldn't resist the feeling of me filling her up with cum. It was an odd, yet hot fantasy, the two of us going at it like rabbits for the rest of our days without caring if she gets knocked up or not. It was reckless but with how much I pumped into her yesterday the damage was probably already done. I didn't hold back. I slammed my hips forward and came as deep inside her as I could. Once again, her stomach began to swell with the absurd amount of cum I was ejaculating. The feeling of my hands on her rapidly expanding belly was unlike anything else in the world. My fingers glided easily across Ashley's growing tummy. The warm shower water made her wet skin feel so good.

There was no end in sight. Ashley came repeatedly in the same amount of time it took me to fill her up. Her eyes rolled back as I flooded her womb. She could feel the full weight of her belly while bent over and I knew it was driving her wild. In time, her stomach got so big that every thrust made it wobble and every blast of cum made it jiggle. She was definitely a lot bigger than last time. It appeared doing it yesterday and all that she swallowed just moments earlier really combined to give her an extremely swollen gut. Ashley came again as her belly showed no signs of stopping. It started to expand faster and faster. If my orgasm lasted any longer she'd be immobile.

"Oh fuck, you're filling me up so good," Ashley moaned. Her voice was almost unrecognizable. She was lost in ecstasy. There was an animalistic quality to her tone. It sounded like she had lost her mind and gave into the pleasure she was feeling. Her tight pussy squeezed my cock as she came repeatedly. Each time she came I felt a sucking sensation as if she were desperate for more. Soon, Ashley's belly was so swollen I couldn't believe it was possible. Her thin arms wobbled from the weight of her growing gut. It was getting too big for her to support. The intense bliss she felt prevented her from realizing she was about to collapse. I reached around her belly. Her skin was as tight as a drum. Ashley's tummy was so swollen I couldn't wrap my arms around it. Her twig-like arms weren't strong enough to push herself back to an upright position. The running water certainly didn't help with her stability. Instead of putting pressure on her expanding belly, I reached around her upper body and pulled her up to a standing position. Ashley let out another loud gasp and moan. The feeling of my arms wrapped around her small chest caused her to cum again. It seemed the simplest things felt incredible to her in this state. Slowly, my orgasm came to an end. I watched as her belly gradually stopped swelling up with my seed. Ashley's eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

After cleaning up, Ashley stroked her bloated belly lovingly like a pregnant woman would. She looked at her naked form in the mirror. A smile spread across her face. It seemed like she really admired her swollen stomach. "You've got a lot of explaining to do tomorrow," I joked. Ashley laughed although it was kind of true. She looked overdue with triplets, meanwhile, the rest of her was incredibly thin and flat. People already stared her down today for looking pudgy and bloated. They were going to have their minds blown tomorrow. Ashley didn't seem to mind. She wrapped her arms around me in a warm embrace. Her tremendous belly pressed against me. Sloshing sounds emitted from her stomach as she waddled to bed. I spent the night cuddling her swollen midsection until we fell asleep. She loved the way I stroked and held the huge belly that I gave her. It made her feel like she was pregnant and I was caressing her big baby bump. I was certain that it wouldn't be long until that was real. There was no way I could pump her so full of cum and not get her pregnant. I didn't say anything though. It felt like that's what we both wanted but I thought it was best to let things play out on their own.

As expected everyone was blown away by Ashley's gargantuan gut. It was nothing like the previous day. Nobody could blame it on her having a big meal or being bloated. A lot of the swelling did go down overnight but she still looked 9 months pregnant. If her clothes didn't fit her yesterday, they sure didn't fit her today. Luckily, Ashley used her fashion and designing skills to create a makeshift crop top out of a bra and an old shirt. It ended up looking fantastic. I certainly couldn't tell that it was a makeshift top. She didn't have much for breasts, however, her custom top pushed them up and together to create a bit of cleavage. It was designed to take at least a little attention away from her fake pregnant belly. Some ripped jean short shorts also helped to distract from her fully exposed midriff though it would be better if she had an ass or thighs. There was one thing she couldn't hide: the sloshing sound her cum-filled womb made when she moved to quickly. It was also difficult to hide the slight waddle she did while walking. Her stick figure body was not used to all the extra weight. She had to take a break to rest frequently throughout the day. The way her hands rested on her tummy really made people think she was pregnant. Some strangers even congratulated her and wished her a safe delivery. Ashley's face grew red hot. I think she wanted to be knocked up. She really appeared to enjoy being mistaken for pregnant. The people on our tour didn't say a word to us. They knew Ashley wasn't 9 months pregnant as she was probably one of the tiniest women they'd ever seen two days ago. Even now, they could see her tummy jiggle, bounce, ripple and slosh around unlike a pregnant woman's tight globe of a belly.

"I love you," Ashley whispered in my ear after another group of strangers mistook her for being pregnant. She was sure gonna get it that night. After flaunting the big belly I gave her and gushing over people thinking she was carrying my child, I was determined to make it a reality. It was a bizarre way of going from friends to lovers but we didn't regret a thing.

The rest of the trip was mostly about sex. We still went on all the trips though we paid less attention to anything other than each other. The more time that passed since eating that weird fruit, the more its effects weakened. Ashley's belly expanded less and less during sex until one day it didn't expand at all. It was still swollen for a few weeks after we returned home. Over time the swelling went down and Ashley looked like herself again. What didn't change was our appetite for one another. We hooked up just about everyday. It became apparent that this was not some Spring break fling. We were hopelessly addicted to each other long after the fruit wore off and we were settled back at college. Eventually, we realized it would be best if we lived together and became an official couple. This idea was fast tracked once Ashley's belly began to swell again. Only this time it was growing from her being pregnant. We cried, made out and made love all night to celebrate the good news. There were some who didn't see it as a good thing and thought Ashley was a slut for getting knocked up before graduation. If only they knew the absurd circumstances that lead to our relationship and her pregnancy.

Things only got stranger as time went on. Ashley grew way more rapidly than we expected. The doctor blamed it on her short stature and petite figure making her bump look huge but after a while that theory felt weak. It wasn't until a scan revealed Ashley was pregnant with quintuplets that we knew exactly why she was so big already. People teased her a bit when it came time for graduation and she had to walk up on stage in front of everyone all heavily pregnant and waddling. Ashley had the last laugh though as her pregnancy inspired her to create a new fashion line specifically for pregnant women. It was unlike any maternity clothes that currently existed. Her line took advantage of the shape and size of the pregnant belly to incorporate patterns and designs that would not work on a flat stomach. She even had a line of dresses that made exceptional use of the baby bump. This line was heavily criticized for the way it sexualized the pregnant form. There were lots of haters that believed women should cover up their baby bumps as much as possible. Fortunately, the vast majority supported her work. Pregnant women often don't feel sexy and Ashley's new dresses made any preggo feel hot again. Some of her more risky dresses left a large opening for the pregnant belly to stick out on full display. I was amazed by how fast everything sold out. Fresh out of college and she was already making huge deals with companies and launching massive projects. The people who made fun of her for getting pregnant sure wished they were her now. Ashley made headlines all over for her amazing work. I was so proud of her and relieved that we'd have a way to financially support our five babies.

"God, you're so hot," Ashley cooed. She sat naked in bed rubbing her five months pregnant belly which looked more like nine. I crawled up to her, planting a trail of kisses from her belly to her lips. Her pussy was already soaking wet. She was constantly horny ever since our vacation together. Pregnancy hormones only made her even more wild. My throbbing cock nestled between her thighs near her warm entrance. There was a notable change in the size of Ashley's thighs. It seemed the weight she gained from pregnancy was helping her fill out more. She was still quite petite, however, her breasts were finally big enough to get a decent handful. Ashley was certainly happy to have a C cup when all her life she'd been so flat and often teased for it. Although her ass had grown slightly more round and plump it was not by much. The biggest change was without a doubt, Ashley's belly. Her tremendous pregnant belly was only halfway there, yet she already looked ready to pop at any moment. There was a strange sense of pride that stemmed from Ashley being so heavily pregnant. I felt proud that I could knock her up like that while she was proud of how her body was capable of such an incredible feat. She was so excited to be carrying my children and flaunted her big baby bump wherever she went. It was almost like a trophy to her, that she'd show off to let the world know just how powerful we were together. However, she also used her expanding belly as a weapon too. She knew it looked so sexy on her, a massive baby bump on such a small, slender woman. Ashley knew it reminded me of how our relationship began during vacation and how her swollen stomach was the main focus of the trip. As a result, she could get sex or anything else she wanted from me just by showing off her beautiful tummy.

I sucked on Ashley's nipples while she moaned with delight. She was dying for me to hurry up and fuck her. The new weight of her growing breasts felt amazing in my hands. I toyed with them before reaching down to rub her globe of a belly. Glistening sweat gave her tummy a radiant shine. Memories of the crazy shower sex we had on vacation came flooding back to me as I rubbed Ashley's swollen pregnant belly.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me already!" Ashley pleaded. She rubbed her nipples while biting her lower lip. My hard cock rubbed her belly as it waited to enter her.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door. Normally, I would have ignored it in a situation like this but whoever it was, they kept knocking furiously. After a few failed attempts to ignore the sound, I put the moment on pause to answer the door. Nobody knew the address to our new place so I assumed it was spam. With that in mind, I simply threw a towel around myself as opposed to getting dressed only for a salesman. To my surprise, there was nobody there when I answered the door. Instead, an unmarked box was left at our doorstep.

"Ash, did you order anything?" I called from the stoop.

"No, why? What is it?" Ashley asked from the other room.

I picked the package up. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened it right away. Whatever it was, it was well protected. Packing peanuts and tape fell to the floor as I uncovered the contents of the box. My jaw dropped. I didn't know what to do. Inside the package was a small container packed full with the forbidden fertility fruits from vacation.

12