Forbidden Foods: Galloping Gallons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck...is happening to me?" She tried to remain calm as she felt herself getting unreasonably hard. It wasn't just an average erection, and something about it felt wrong.

Very wrong.

Now fully hard, Vaneera's horsecock stretched beneath her, stopping just before the middle of her torso at an unprecedented meter long. The tip of her cock flared out somewhat to form a wide, smooth head, and her cockslit was already beginning to drip with pre.

But, that wasn't the worst of it. Vaneera should have been at full hardness; she knew exactly how long she was, and she'd fucked her share of fine centaur mares, in and out of her heat cycle. But this... whatever it was, was strange and terrifying, and she took several steps forward before she threw out her arms and grabbed the edge of the bar, "No!"

Her cock was still growing. Somehow, she was surpassing her maximum length and girth, and even her balls were beginning to swell past their limit.

For the first time that night, the centaur captain felt true fear. Helplessly, she braced herself as she felt her horsedick stretch and thicken, and an endless trickle of white precum began to ooze from her cock hole.

Her cock wobbled and twitched as it grew past her midsection and stopped directly between her front legs. Her black shaft grew fatter to match the excess length, and large veins began to pop out of her soft skin as her balls hung lower and lower.

Then, just like it had been with the heat, her fear disappeared. Her eyes grew heavy and her mouth fell open, and she sighed languidly.

"Oh..." she whispered, as if she had fallen into some sort of trance, "I seem to be in a spell of heat."

Never before had she felt so powerful. She'd had heat cycles before, and most people knew to stay away from her when she became insatiable, but this... she licked her lips hungrily as she smiled... this was entirely different.

All at once, the only thing that mattered was getting off. Her balls had never felt so full, her dick had never been so hard, and she felt very silly and foolish for trying to resist something so natural. There was only one problem: she didn't have anyone to help her.

She looked around frantically as the pressure inside of her grew deeper and more urgent. There was nothing around for her to fuck, but her cock was demanding release, and she felt like she was going to die if she didn't unload.

With a grunt, she reared back and stood up onto the bar with her front legs. Her cock felt like a bulky wooden pole as it throbbed straight outward. It seemed like it was taking every drop of her blood to stay hard, and she began to feel dizzy as she attempted to reach for it.

She twisted her torso and bent forward and to the side, but even with how much her cock had grown, she was unable to reach herself. Infuriated, she cried out and slammed her fist down into the bar, and her heavy testicles swung forward and smacked against the side of the wooden counter.

"Gah!" She winced as a painful jolt of pleasure stabbed up her balls and down her shaft. It wasn't the usual kind of stimulation, but there was a chance that...

She looked down at the counter and jumped slightly. Her swollen dick struck the bar hard as she landed, and her face contorted with need and ecstasy, "Yes!" She screamed as she jumped a little higher. Her thick hooves scratched against the smooth surface of the bar as she launched herself upwards, and when she landed they clopped down onto polished wood with loud clack.

Thunk!

Her cock thudded lowly against the bar once more, sending torturous shivers of agony through her. It wasn't an ideal way to cum, but it was a way, and without a second thought, she jumped a third time.

A large, pearly bead of precum dripped from her cock lazily as it struck the bar a third time. Unlike a human penis, her cockhead spanned outward from her shaft like the cap of a flat mushroom. It was slightly bulbous (and swollen, since she'd been striking it against the bar) and her dripping cum was escaping from a hole near the bottom of her rounded, pinkish cap.

"Please," Vaneera begged as she lifted the front of her body and struck her cock again, "Cum, damn you!"

Thump! Thump! Thump!

The disgruntled centaur rose and fell faster and faster, each time attempting to hit the bar harder. Her meaty length grew redder, thicker, and more irritated with every strike, and soon a small pool of precum was glistening on the polished bar below her.

"Fuck everything!" Vaneera shouted angrily as she beat her poor, enlarged cock half to death. The pain was definitely translating into pleasure, but it wasn't enough to bring release. Completely frantic now, she jumped as high off the counter as she could, nearly hitting her head on the ceiling, before she came down at an angle. Her hooves slipped forward, causing not only her cock to slide down into the bar, but her entire shaft, all the way down to her bloated testicles.

"Oof!" She wheezed as her balls smacked hard against the edge of the bar. The pain was almost nauseating in its sharpness, but the pleasure that prickled up through her was exquisite.

With a newfound resolve, the centaur repositioned herself on the bar and began to swing her hind end. The tense, smooth skin of her aching balls rippled as they undulated forward, and when they made contact against the wooden corner once more they bounced softly.

"Oh gods... yes..." Vaneera rolled her eyes as she swayed her powerful rear end back and forth in a half humping motion. Her braided tail swished elegantly as the skin around her swinging sack tightened, and soon the outlines of her veins could be seen straining against the inside of her skin.

Meanwhile, the centaur captain's cock was rubbing against the surface of the bar, titillating her with small wisps of frustratingly mild pleasure. Still, each time her full, swinging sack smacked against the bar, she moved closer to release.

"Oh please! Please, gods damn you!" She leaned her head back and howled as she moved as quickly as she was able. Her muscled haunches moved beneath her silken coat as she urged her body forwards. Fiery hot, her desperate shaft continued to rub against the bar as her balls swung like two soft pendulums. Cum burned through her body, threatening to destroy her if she couldn't find a way to release it. She bucked desperately, smashing her balls and her cock against the counter countless times. The faster she moved, the more it hurt, but the pain was pleasure, and it was all she had... perhaps it was all she'd ever had.

Finally, blessedly, she felt the wonderful, horrible sensation of a climax climbing up from inside of her. Her dark, swinging sack tightened to its limit, and likewise her dick strained as it hardened to an unbelievable thickness. If she had to, she was going to make herself cum through sheer force of will, but it seemed that, as usual, violence was the answer she'd turned to.

Sweat dripped down her forehead as she leaned forward and humped the side of the bar. She stared at the pool of precum that was now leaking over the side of the bar, and her eyelids began to droop as she clenched her lower muscles.

"I gotta cum... please... need to... hafta cum... please, damn you..." a large tear rolled down her face as she smashed her crotch into bar as hard as she could. The tingling grew to the familiar, raging point of no return, and she smiled with relief and triumph as she laughed, "Yes, fuck yes... cum for me, bitch! Gods damn you, you stupid, dumb whore of a woman! Why did you trust him... why did you...fuck!"

The first thing she heard was the sound. A long shelf sat against the wall on the other side of the bar, and some sort of glassware had shattered against the floor. Startled by the noise, she opened her eyes for a second, and it was the longest second of her life.

A thick, whitish flood of cum was erupting from between her legs in a nonstop stream. It splatted clear across the bar and over to the shelf, where it hit with such force that it knocked over another bottle of booze. Her eyes widened for only a second more before they were forced closed, because that was when the sensation hit her.

"N,no...no!" She screamed as her mind was ripped away from her. She reared back in confusion and ecstasy, spraying down the back wall of the bar with copious amounts of dick juice. It was more pleasure than she'd ever thought possible, enough to overload every nerve in her body and force her to pass out. The sheer sensation was enough to drive her mad, and she struggled with every fiber of her being to stay upright.

Splat! Splat! Splat! Her beaten and abused cock continued to spray cum with such tremendous force that it could actually be heard smacking against the opposite wall. As she flailed to and fro, so too did her oversized cum hose, and she continued to drench the wall in roiling, steaming horse girl cum. It ran down the wall in globs, coating the shelf and the bottles of liquor thickly, knocking even more of them to the ground.

As she continued to battle against the mind shattering orgasm, the smell of strong spirits and metallic cum filled her nostrils. Somewhere, a part of her mind was lucid, and she mused to herself as her shaft continued to explode.

This is it... I'm going to die while cumming.

Then, as she held on to the last vestiges of her consciousness, her orgasm subsided almost as quickly as it had come.

Vaneera took a step back and fell against the side of the bar. It was completely covered in thick, viscous cum, and she struggled to keep her grip as she caught her breath.

Blurry and spotted, her vision came back into focus, and she stared at the mess she'd made in disbelief, "No... this can't be possible..."

But it must have been. The area behind the bar had been drenched in her cum. Much of it was still sticking to the walls, and it was rolling down heavily and pooling vivaciously on the ground amidst a gathering of broken bottles and decanters.

She shook her head. Even the most legendary stallion would never be able to produce so much seed at one time, but she'd pumped a literal gallon out of her shaft. How was there even enough moisture in her body to produce that much semen? How had she been able to expel it with such force that...

Her thoughts halted immediately as she felt the twitch in her nether regions. It started out small, but it grew quickly, and she knew exactly what it meant, "No... no... no!" She shook her head frantically as she felt herself harden once more.

She licked her lips and realized how thirsty she'd become. In fact, she wasn't just thirsty, she was parched, and her hands began to tremble as a cold realization came over her.

There was no possible way she could have cum that much on her own, not unless her body was using every ounce of fluid she had inside of her.

Vaneera looked around and saw the empty decanter that had put her into the mess in the first place. She remembered the words of the honey tongued assassin and her gaze snapped over to the large cellar door that was set into the ground several yards away. She needed to drink something or she was going to dehydrate to death, even if that something was the wine.

She rushed over to the door and knelt before she took hold of the handle and yanked on it.

The door wouldn't budge.

Enraged and still rock hard, the woman known as the bonecrusher uttered a warcy before she reared upwards. With hundreds of pounds of force behind her hooves, she smashed down into the doors. The latch gave way with a splintering crunch, and she threw the door open and made her way down the steep stairs, leaving a trail of dripping cum behind her.

Tana never actually saw the man in the tree, but she could see the dull glint of chain armor against the fire and moonlight as she raised her bow.

The dark, well treated ash creaked softly as the centaur pirate loosed reflexively. Her arrow must have found a mark of some kind, because a scream was emitted from the tree. A darkened body fell a moment later, breaking through the foliage noisily before it hit the ground with a loud thump.

The centaur archer nocked another arrow from a large quiver on her side and moved forward to make sure the job was finished.

Their group had managed the raid easily enough, and so far as she knew, there hadn't been any casualties on their part. Whomever Vaneera's crew hadn't killed had run, but it seemed that there were a few desperate souls left, like the man in the tree, who thought that they might be able pick off the centaurs one at a time.

Tana came up on the man, bow drawn and ready. The ashen colored weapon was finely crafted and easily the length of an entire man, but it looked light in the hybrid woman's practiced hands. Up close and personal defense had always been a challenge for the centaur race in general, but most everyone knew not to face a skilled centaur archer; perhaps with the exception of the crumpled man at her hooves.

The would be ambusher was stone dead. She'd sunk an arrow between the man's collar bone and heart, and if it wasn't the arrow that killed him it would have been the fall. His bow had fallen beside him, complete with a shoddy looking arrow that had snapped in two on impact.

Tana relaxed her draw and turned when she heard someone galloping up behind her. There wouldn't be any resident centaurs for hundreds of miles around, so it would undoubtedly be one of her own crew mates.

"Tana!" A towering, heavily armored centaur woman shouted at her as she approached. Her skin tone was dark and thick dreadlocks fell behind her back like a mantle.

Tana closed the distance between her and her crew mate and nodded. She herself had pale white skin and tightly braided straw blonde hair, and the two made quite the contrast against each other, "I think I just killed the last straggler on this side; how fare's your end, Samila?"

The towering woman was even taller than Vaneera, and she wielded a lance that was nearly as long as her own body length, "Everything's good on our side. We're still patrolling the outskirts to make sure the stragglers aren't trying to regroup and attack, but I think anyone who attacks us now after how hard we hit them would be acting on their own craziness. I seriously doubt there's enough of them left to even organize an attack, but I don't want to take any chances."

Tana, who was Vaneera's first mate and right hand woman, nodded once more, "Any word from Vaneera?"

"None. I assumed that she would be be regrouping with you here on the waterfront."

"Hm," Tana frowned. It wasn't like the captain of the Shattered Emerald to be tardy, and if she was being held up there was probably a good reason. That wasn't to say that the woman feared for Vannera; the crew's captain had proven that she was more than capable of taking care of herself, but her avarice had been mounting as of late...

"I'll go check in with her," Tana said suddenly as she finished her musing. "I know that she told us that she didn't need our help, but she should have been here by now."

Samila shrugged, "It's your ass that's going to be chastised, not mine, but I agree; someone should go check up on her. I'm returning to the patrol. When you get your orders from her let me know and I'll round everyone up so we can carry the wine back to the Loupe."

"Very well," Tana said a bit unsurely. As she watched Samila trot off, her frown deepened. Things had gone well, despite her initial misgivings, but something felt wrong.

Most of the fires had died down to large, smoldering piles of rubble. Tana covered her mouth as she moved through the smoke towards the center of the settlement. Thankfully, it was a clear night, and the heavy gusts of wind were clearing out the majority of the smoke, making the area at least tolerable if not livable.

The first mate found the tavern untouched. Samila's team had raided that part of the settlement, so she hadn't been there to witness it, but the scene was impressive.

The strike had been clean and merciless, and between the strewn bodies and burning building, it was the sort of work one would expect from a tactical warlord as opposed to a pirate. One thing that had drawn Tana to Vaneera in the first place was how efficient she was, and the entire raid had been no exception.

But something was still off. Tana wasn't superstitious, but her skin was crawling eerily. Seeing the tavern, perfect and intact in the middle of a burning town, was odd and surreal. Still, Tana was not a woman who would be easily swayed by a feeling of uneasiness, so she moved forward carefully, bow nocked and ready.

"Captain... it's me, Tana," the woman called out as she stepped through the tavern doors.

As a master markswoman, she gathered in the scene within a moment, noting the position of the tables and chairs. She saw the cellar door with the cracked latch, and the heady, metallic smell of what could only be Vaneera's musk filled her nostrils immediately.

Tana lowered her bow and made her way around the maze of tables to the bar. The polished surface had been chipped and stomped on, and when she looked behind the bar her eyes widened.

"Gods...what the hell was she doing in here?" Tana whispered as she surveyed the pool of sticky, dried cum. Although most of the fluid had seeped into the wood, the smell was still pungent and fresh, and she turned quickly towards the cellar door as she heard a low groan.

"Vaneera!" the first mate cried out as she kicked a chair out of the way and made a beeline to the cellar door. She stopped for just a moment when a pervasive smell hit her nose, and she shuddered in confusion as she realized that it was the smell of fresh cum and something alcoholic and sweet.

Something was different about it, though. The smell was making her entire body tingle, and beneath her wrapped barding her crotch tingled hotly in response.

"Ugh... pheromones," Tana muttered as both a psychological defense to her sudden arousal and to bolster her courage. Whatever had happened to her captain, it hadn't been good, and Vaneera would never voluntarily lose control of herself like that.

The blonde made her way down the steps hurriedly and gasped.

Her captain had collapsed in the middle of the room. Her entire body had been soaked in wine, and the ground was covered in a sopping mess of jizz and booze.

One of the barrels had been broken into, and it's contents must have spilled out and flooded onto the woman. The room was darkened, so Tana couldn't see much anything else, but that was enough for her.

"Captain!" the woman clopped through the sludge and knelt beside the collapsed woman. "Talk to me... what happened?"

Vaneera stirred slightly and slurred, "Gotta cum, Tana... please... it hurts..."

Tana blinked as she placed her hands on the woman and looked at her face, "Gods, you're piss drunk. What the fuck happened?! Gah, it doesn't matter!" She grunted as she wrapped her arms around Vaneera's waist and pulled her upwards, "Come, we need to get you back to the ship."

Vaneera's head swam as she hiccuped, "Raid... wine... assassin... motherfuckin..."

"Samila and I will take care of the rest. Let's just get you to the ship... shh..." Tana comforted the bewildered woman as she managed to get her to her hooves.

Vannera stood shakily and almost fell, but leaned heavily against her first mate, "I'll kill him... bastard..."

"You're not killing anyone until you're clean and sober," Tana said firmly as she led the woman up the stairs. She didn't know if she was angry with the woman for getting drunk and horny at the worst possible time and place or if she was angry with herself for wanting to believe that there was a good reason. Regardless, the only thing that mattered was getting her captain back to the ship, and Tana had sworn to be loyal to the woman, to death and beyond.