Forbidden Foods: Galloping Gallons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tana looked back down the stairs at Minuet, who was still standing there in a confused looking haze, "Minnie, here!"

"Aye!" the startled girl turned and galloped towards the second in command, "At your service!"

"Samila needs to sleep and I'm at the helm. We need to get the sails up if we want to reach port, so I need you to wake everyone up."

"But Tana, I think some of us might be a little too sore to..."

"Did I ask for your opinion?" Tana cut off the girl curtly. "Look at me? You think I got out of this? Now go wake those bitches up and tell them to get their lazy asses moving, sore pussy or not! That's a fuckin' order!"

Minuet trotted off with a bit of alarm as Tana turned back to the wheel. She was about to take hold of it when she saw Vaneera stir slightly, and she fought the urge to run away.

"Oof... my fuckin' head..." the captain opened her eyes with a wince before closing them immediately, "Gods fucking dammit, is that the sun?! Why is it so bright?!"

Tana didn't know whether or not she should laugh or cry, so instead she gave the woman a blank look, "We'll hit port in a few hours... you should go back to your quarters and..."

"Tana, what the hell happened last night?" The captain cut her off as she struggled to her hooves. She stepped over to the edge of the bow railing and her eyes widened, "Did we hit a storm or..." the woman gasped and turned back to Tana as she remembered bits and pieces of the conversation she'd had with the mysterious stranger, "Tana, I didn't..." she shook her head and gestured to the stern quizzically, "I couldn't possibly have! Also..." she trotted up to her first mate and winced as she ran a finger over the woman's cheek, "What the hell are you covered in?"

Tana wondered how much of it Vaneera would actually remember, but she couldn't resist the small smile that crept to her lips, "It's a long story... but not as long as your new cock."

A look of confusion flashed over the woman's features before she realized two things. The first was that she was naked from the waist down, and the second was that her sheath and balls felt twice as heavy as normal. It seemed that the effects of the drug or potion had worn off, but the physical changes that had been forced upon her were there to stay.

"Holy fuck... I'm gonna be like this for the rest of my life," she muttered as she took another look at her crew, most of whom were groaning and yelling at Minuet as she tried to wake them. "Tana," she said seriously as she turned back to the woman, "I didn't... hurt you... did I?"

Tana shifted herself to the wheel as a blush flitted across her cum dried cheeks, "No, not at all, Milady. It's... um... it's a complicated story." She stared into the ocean and shuddered as she tried to forget the night before. She wondered what the Lord of rats thought he was going to accomplish by turning the captain into a lust fueled demon, but in a way, the vengeful guild master had given her something that she'd always secretly wanted.

"As I was saying before, captain: you should try and get some rest. I'll come fetch you when we're about to dock."

Vaneera nodded slowly, still trying to gather her wits, "Thank you, Tana, I suppose I should." She took a single step and grabbed her throat with a wince, "Damn, why am I so fucking thirsty?"

Tana's eyes widened as the captain stumbled back to her quarters, "I've gotta get us to port," she told herself aloud as she heard the sound of the sails being raised behind her, "We can't handle another round of that cock just yet."