Forbidden Foods: Galloping Gallons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tana's pussy tightening felt too good, and Vaneera began to fuck the woman even as she was cumming.

The sound of heavy raindrops pattering against the deck could be heard as the cries of the two women filled the cabin. The thundering intensified within moments as shouting could be heard overhead, but neither centaur woman heard them as they slipped into a pure state of lust.

"Fug, fug, fug!" Tana had a second climax literal seconds after the first as she was rammed repeatedly. Her pussy continued to clench around her captain, but Vaneera wasn't stopping, and soon her climax seemed to be stuck in an endless loop as the woman brought her back around again. It was too much: every thrust of Vaneera's massive cock was equal to twenty of a normal man's, and Tana would have gladly traded everything to be the woman's willing sex slave.

Vaneera, on the other hand, had no such thoughts. In fact, there was only one thing on her mind, and she had neither the will nor reason to deny herself, "Cum... cum... gonna cum in that tight little horse cunt, darling!" She screamed as she rocked herself into her first mate. "I've been wanting to fuck your hole for so long... gods, you're so tight!" Vaneera pulled back on Tana's hair harder, "And so deep... fuck me, you're so deep, girl!"

Tana's mind melted as she climaxed again. She'd lost count, and her battered pussy was beginning to go numb. She'd forgotten where she was, and with every second that passed she felt as if she were getting tighter or Vaneera was somehow getting harder.

In reality, it was both. As the captain thrust faster and harder into her first mate, her balls swung and bounced erratically, and the closer she got to climax the harder she became. Once more the pressure had grown to a seemingly insurmountable point, but the pleasure alone was enough for her to plough through it, "This it it!" the captain grunted as she slammed herself forward one last time, "You're reward... for all your years of service..." she stopped suddenly and held herself still as she felt her boiling load rushing up through her shaft.

"Wha...ngh...fug..." Tana uttered slurred words as she felt herself being injected. Steaming alpha cum pumped into her deepest parts, filling her insides within the first few shots. She could feel her Captain's thick rod pulse every time a fresh wave of thickness came, and she screamed as she felt yet another orgasm rock through her.

Vaneera was almost immobile, so great was the pressure that surged through her. Tana's pussy was so tight around her engorged dick that she couldn't even pull out if she wanted to, and all she could do was hold herself upright as she unleashed inside of her first mate. With every shot she could feel her cum creeping up in the miniscule spaces between her dick and Tana's walls, and she pulled back on the archer's hair even harder as she struggled to stay inside.

Tana's face was a wreck of dried fluids, and her matted bangs clung to her forehead as her eyes widened. Vaneera wasn't stopping, and Tana's body had reached its limit. She could feel the thick liquid sloshing in her womb, making her full and bloated. There was simply no more room inside of her, and though she tried to control her muscles, she could feel them moving on their own, struggling to keep everything inside. But, in the end, there was no way the archer could have withstood such a legendary amount of seed, and she screamed over a clap of thunder as she felt herself being forced forward.

Vaneera let go of the woman's hair and gasped as she felt her cock being forcibly rejected.

Schlurp!

Tana's fuckhole gurgled loudly as gobs of whitish cumslime began to gush out of her. The Archer fell forward with a whimper as Vaneera's cock continued to blast over her backside, and as the captain tried to regain her balance her cum hose bounced beneath her, covering the woman in literal ropes of burning gooeyness.

Vaneera stood still for a long moment as the last of her load trickled down over Tana. Her eyes glazed over and her breath began to quicken as she felt her manhood throb insatiably. She should have felt better after giving her first mate the fucking of a lifetime, but her cum supply was being replenished at an ungodly rate, and she sighed heavily as she looked down at Tana.

"I'm so thirsty," she murmured to herself as her eyes swept over the collapsed blonde. Tana's chest was heaving and her haunches were trembling, and her entire backside was covered in layers of think, virile cum. It was matted in her beautiful hair and her braided tail, and likewise her rump and sides were dripping. Cum was still oozing slowly from the worn out archer, and the floor was smeared with a sheen of white gloss.

"So thirsty..." Vaneera mumbled as she looked over at the large brass basin that held her water supply. She stepped over to it and lifted it with both arms before raising it to her lips and drinking deeply.

Her throat bobbed greedily as she swallowed the cool liquid. Whatever water didn't make it down her throat ended up soaking her chest, and the water trickled down her front and joined the mess on on the floor. Within a minute, she'd drunk easily more than a gallon of water, and when she set the bowl down she found that she was still very thirsty...not to mention incredibly, painfully, unbelievably horny.

But horny didn't begin to describe the disturbing hunger that was emerging from within her. Like a dog that had tasted blood for the first time, her cock demanded more stimulation. Already her balls were feeling just as full as they had when Tana had woken her up, and nothing mattered more than draining the seemingly endless supply of cum.

"I need pussy so bad," she mumbled once more as she looked down at her spent first mate.

She heard the commotion above deck then, the running and the shouting, and the sound of the rain registered in her brain.

"Yes..." she smiled as she stepped carefully over Tana and her own pool of cum, "There's plenty of water outside. There's pussy too..." her face darkened as her hand fell upon the door handle, "Plenty of sweet, tight horse cunt for me to stab."

A brilliant shred of purple lightning tore through the blackened sky as Samila held the wheel steadily. Sheets of diagonal rain pummeled her as the howling wind whipped her dreadlocks wildly about her face, but as the ship's rocking became more turbulent, she never lost an inch of footing.

The storm was far worse than she'd anticipated, and it had been moving much too quickly to sail out of. So the seasoned war centaur did the next best thing: she'd guided the Loupe right into the middle of the storm.

Although the wind and rain were greater, the tossing of the waves was lessened within the eye of the storm, and the dark skinned woman didn't want to take any chances. None of the crew had suffered wounds of any kind during their raid, but it would be downright disgraceful if they wrecked the Loupe and lost their cargo after being so successful. Besides that, mighty as she was, Samila had very little faith in her ability to tread water for very long, and if they wrecked in the middle of the ocean losing their cargo would be the least of their worries.

Despite the worsening weather, Samila stared ahead confidently and kept her eye towards the stern. Even with Vaneera out of commission, the crew was stout, and the least of them in the group had sailed for at least a few years. She knew that the women of the Shattered Emerald would handle things without her orders, and besides, the wind was growing so loud that no one would be able to hear her even if she did start barking them.

The sails had been lowered and the hatches and riggings had been well secured, and if it came down to it they would simply hunker down and wait it out. Even with the sails down, however, the boat was still moving at an impressive speed, and Samila's aim was to keep it on course. Although the sky was dark, she knew exactly where they were, and if she allowed the ship to stray off course the chances of them hitting a reef or a group of small islands was high.

There was another matter in the back of her mind through all of it: The captain. Samila had been the one to help their drunk leader on board, and she'd gotten an eye full of what had happened to the woman. Even for a hardened killer such as herself, the sight had been slightly unnerving, and try as she might, she just couldn't seem to keep her mind from wandering back to... whatever the hell it was she saw.

"It's not even a cock anymore..." she muttered to herself as she focused on steering the ship, "It's a goddamned weapon."

She'd bedded with the woman only once, years before, when both of them had had too much to drink during the a solstice celebration. From what Samila could remember, the sex had been more than just good, it had been mind blowing. Unlike human women, strong centaurian women were generally respected by the male of species and sought out as something to be conquered, especially sexually. Samila had had her share of hung lovers, but no one had ever filled her like Vaneera had, and the fact that her captain was a woman only added to the mystique.

Still, she'd never made an advance after that incident, and their relationship had resumed its more or less professional manner afterwards. Samila supposed it was for the best, especially since she was in a position of power within the crew.

Fifteen minutes passed and the storm worsened. The wind had picked up so much that Samila couldn't even hear the clopping of her crew behind her, but that was even more reason for her to keep her eyes straight on the heading. The wheel was beginning to fight her a bit, and though she was growing weary, she was determined to stand her ground for as long as was required of her.

A crack of thunder echoed in her ears before a loud cry pierced through the sound of the wind. Samila stepped back to one side with her hind legs and snapped her head in the direction of the stern bough, and her eyes widened.

the scream had come from her own cabin girl, Minuet. Minuet was small, as centaurs went, but she was spunky and fierce with a polearm. Samila had trained the girl herself, and she'd seen brief flashes of Minuet's sexually submissive nature, but she'd never seen the girl with such an expression as she wore then.

Through the haze of rain, she could see Vaneera leaning over the cabin girl. The two women were howling loudly, and the captain was fucking her from behind. Minuet threw her head back and screamed once more as Vaneera stepped back, and a moment later the girl fell forward and collapsed on the slick deck.

Samila was dumbfounded. She was a constitute woman, but the sight had sent shivers down her spine, and it wasn't because the rain had soaked through to her bones. Vaneera would never wander about the deck and randomly fuck her own crew, let alone during the middle of a storm, but she had no way to give the benefit of doubt when she saw the woman look up at her.

"No..." Samila's eyes widened even more as she turned back to the wheel. Whatever had happened to Vaneera in the tavern during the raid had clearly changed her, but neither she nor Tana had wanted to admit it. It was possible that Vaneera had already had her way with everyone else on the ship, and she was the only one left...

"Samilaaaa!" She went rigid as she heard Vaneera singing loudly behind her, "I'm coming, sweetheart!"

The dark skinned pirate swallowed hard as she heard the heavy, slow hooves coming towards her. Somehow, even over the sound of the storm, Vaneera seemed to be making plenty of noise, and Samila looked back for a second time and shouted, "Captain, we need to stay on course! We'll wreck if I let go of the wheel!"

Vaneera laughed as she began to move up the short set of stairs that led to the bow, "No, no, not with you at the helm! You've guided us through worse, darling... have you not?"

Samila shook her head and winced. It was obvious that Vaneera was out of her mind and was incapable of grasping the seriousness of the situation, but she had very few options. If she let go of the wheel and tried to get the woman under control, a fight would surely ensue. Although Samila was substantially larger and heavier than her captain, she had no idea what sort of dark magic was working within the woman, and regardless, if she lost the fight then all of them might be doomed.

So Samila did the only thing she could think to do: she took a deep breath and turned back to the wheel.

"You're so dutiful," Vaneera said with a loud chuckle as she set hoof on the starboard side of the bow, "All of you are. I'm so lucky to have you all, but..." the captain glanced back at the girl she'd left on the deck, "I must say, their stamina is lacking. But you..." Vaneera stepped up behind Samila and growled softly, "You've got what I need, Sammy... soooo much stamina; energy for days!" She laughed again as she leaned her head back and opened her mouth. The rain felt crisp and refreshing on her burning tongue, and her body was so hot and thirsty that she welcomed the excessive moisture.

Samila said nothing as she felt the woman's hands slap down onto her rump. Despite the direness of the situation, Samila gulped and tried to maintain her concentration. It had been a very long time since she'd taken a lover, and her body was reacting in opposition to her logic.

"Minuet's tiny pussy was incredibly tight," Vaneera went on as she tugged at the woman's barding, "But she couldn't last more than a minute or two."

Samila closed her eyes for a brief moment as she felt her rain soaked barding being pulled away. Before she could react to being completely exposed, she gasped as she felt Vaneera's palm come down on her rump hard.

"Fuck, but you're a big girl!" Vaneera cackled as she spanked the woman's haunches a second time. "Look at that definition, that fuckin' muscle..." she ran her hand up and down the woman's wet coat and growled again, "Holy shit, you're magnificent, Samila. The best thing about you is that I don't even need to bend down to get to you, in fact, I think i'm going to have to come to you..."

Samila's hands gripped the wheel tightly as she felt her tail being flipped up. A moment later, she grunted as she felt the woman rear on top of her back end. Her entire body was wet from the rain, but her pussy was a different sort of wet, and she shook her head and grit her teeth as she struggled to keep her focus, "Eyes ahead," she muttered to herself as she felt Vaneera positioning herself, "No matter what, eyes ahead."

"Don't mind me, Samila," Vaneera sighed heavily as she eased her cockhead against the woman's tight hole, "I'll just be back here... relieving myself."

Samila moaned as her eyes grew heavy. Vaneera was so much bigger than she remembered, and even the first few inches were enough to stretch her out to an almost painful point. But that was just the first few inches. As the captain drew forward, Samila's eyes grew wider, and as she gripped the wheel more tightly her knuckles became whiter, "H,how the fuck is... no!"

"Hm yes, yes!" Vaneera laughed desperately as she threw her head back again and rock her haunches, "Gods damn, that's a good fuckin' pussy! Minuet didn't even let me cum, so I'm... fuh...fuh... so close..." Vaneera's groan was lost in another clap of thunder.

Samila steeled herself as she planted her hooves more firmly onto the deck. It didn't feel like she was getting fucked: it felt like someone was ramming a giant, hot meat pole all the way into her body, and the pleasure was as foreign as it was terrifying. How could any one of them be strong enough to say no to her? How could a lonely woman who'd chosen a perpetual life of crime deny such an overwhelming experience? It had been seconds since they'd started, and somehow she already felt like she was going to cum. It would be so easy to let go of the wheel and give in to the pleasure, even if it meant that everyone on the ship, including the captain, would...

"No!" Samila raised her head fiercely as a large wave nearly crashed up onto the deck, "I won't! I won't let us die like this!"

But Vaneera didn't hear her. Her head was leaned back, and her curled dreadlocks fell wetly behind her body as she drank as much water as she could. She was going to cum again... so much cum. No matter what she did, her body kept making it faster than she could get rid of it, and she would spend her entire life draining and filling, draining and filling, and draining and draining and draining...

Samila held her gasps in as she felt her pussy clench around Vaneera's cursed fuckstick. Molten cum filled her insides endlessly as she heard the woman scream behind her, but she only looked straight ahead as she controlled the wheel, a look of ironclad willpower etched upon her dark features.

"Ugh...oh...hmm..." Tana heard herself mumble as she opened her eyes slowly. The first thing she noticed was the acrid taste of salt in her mouth, and it was immediately followed by a general feeling of stickiness.

"Captain!" Tana stood suddenly, albeit shakily, and nearly slipped as she made her way towards the door and flung it open.

Bright sunlight flashed in her eyes as she winced, and she fought through the grogginess as she pushed her way forward.

Her hair was matted and she was covered in dried, caked cum, but she didn't care as she bolted up the stairs and onto the main deck.

She stopped just as suddenly as she'd started, however, as she saw one of her crewmates sleeping right in front of the stairway to the captain's quarters.

"What the hell is..." her eyes widened as she noticed the pool of dried cum that had dripped out of the crewmember's hind end. Tana stepped over the woman quickly and surveyed the deck within a moment, and she shook her head in disbelief.

The entire crew was scattered over every part of the ship. All of them were on the ground, and some of them were beginning to stir. All of them were naked from the waist down, and when Tana looked down at the deck she could see a trail of dried cum that could probably have been used to trace her captain's every move.

Tana immediately made her way to the bow, but stopped for a moment when she heard someone croak her name, "T...Tana?"

She looked down to see Minuet struggling to rise. She lowered herself and offered the girl a hand, "The captain, where's the captain?!"

Minuet blinked in confusion, "At the helm... I think. Last night, was that..."

But Tana had already turned away from the girl and was running toward the helm. She practically jumped up the stairs and heaved a sigh of relief when she saw Vaneera laying on the ground asleep.

Samila was there as well, standing at the wheel like a stone statue. Tana stepped up to the woman and frowned deeply when she her face, "Gods... Samila, what happened?"

Samila didn't respond for several seconds, but when she finally did, her voice was distant and quiet, "We should hit port in several hours. I managed to get us through the storm, but we need to raise the sails if we..."

Tana put her hand on the woman' shoulder, "Samila, go get some rest. I'll take care of it."

Samila turned her head and stared at the woman blankly before nodding once. She took a step back and turned, then stopped and glanced at the sleeping captain, "I think she's back to normal... for now. If she loses it again, we may have to restrain her."

Tana nodded soberly as she watched the tall woman limp away slowly. For a moment, she thought that Samila might have been completely unscahthed by the ordeal, but that was before she saw the woman's reddened rump and her blown out pussy lips beneath her cum matted tail.

Tana took a deep breath and looked down at Vaneera. The woman's cock had been reseathed, and it seemed like Vaneera was sleeping soundly as the sunlight shone down upon them. Whatever had happened to her did indeed seem to have run its course, but they wouldn't know for sure until a little more time had passed.