All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the loving niece

If i had a family member that took care of my like she did I would stay all the time at all the reunions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Almost lost me

Good job, but you almost lost me with the family tree. That seemed to take forever. Plus, the sex scenes seemed to fly by after the first one. Minor issues, but there' smy $.02.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very erotic. But I cannot help but wonder.....if you knock up your niece, will the baby be your son or daughter, and will it be a niece also, or a nephew to you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sexy story

Great sucking and fucking.seducing and excuses were good.Continuing the story with other females will make it hotter.write on them

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Forbidden Fruit:" - Lee and Edgar - (Niece and Uncle)

Family reunions can be such learning experiences, and the geneology can be so very much varied, comfortable and interspersed. Even for uncles and their nieces!

Hindsight can sometimes by a terrible thing to occur! The waste of years because someone didn't feel comfortable enough to broach an opinion, or a subject, or even some feelings. Uncle Edgar and his niece Lee wasted many years, not only for their tryst to begin, but also the many years they lived in the near vicinity of each other.

Of course, the occasional times they now have together they do fuck like minks. From their respective home lives and limited nooky snooking, they have a lot of catching up to do. In some respects, life is a terrible thing to waste!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous