Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long time, we settled into a tangled embrace on her bed. The only sounds were our breathing, which seemed more in sync with each passing moment.

"That really was nice," she said. "You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to though."

"I know you did, big guy. I've never had that kind of tenderness with someone before. Thank you."

"I'm just glad I got to be with you."

Amber giggled. Her small hand found my still rigid cock.

"You're a charmer," she said. "And you've been very patient. I've felt this big guy grinding against me for a while now. All those times we made out in the car, I wanted to take him out, but I was nervous. It wouldn't be fair if I was the only one to get off, so what do you want to do with this thing?"

I was already trying to restrain myself. The caress of her hand on my cock was almost enough to give in right there.

"I'm open to suggestions," I said. I didn't want to force her into anything.

She said, "I do want to suck you off and return the favor that you did for me, but that can wait."

She climbed on top of me and gazed deep into my eyes. Her sparkling green eyes digging into my soul.

"You're my guy now," she said. "And a guy likes to fuck his girl. Do you want to fuck my ass? That'll be my pussy for you."

"Do you want me to?"

"Can't you guys just be direct and say 'yes' when something is offered? I'm not trying to trick you or anything."

"Well, some girls I know can be a little too sophisticated when it comes to communicating with guys."

Amber's smile gripped my heart. She said, "Clearly, I'm not that kind of girl."

Amber climbed off me and went over to her dresser. From a hidden spot in the bottom drawer she removed a tube of lube.

"My mom insisted that I have some if I ever got physical with someone...meaning you."

"Good idea."

"Yeah, well I learned the hard way. I used to go at myself hard with a vibrator. When you hurt yourself down there you hurt for a while."

"I'll try not to hurt you," I promised.

"Don't worry, big guy. I know. I trust you."

She got back on the bed and got on her hands and knees.

"I want it this way right now. Later, we can use a pillow, so I can look in your eyes when it happens. This first time though, I want to feel you from behind. Is that okay?"

I wasn't going to say 'no' to her. Amber handed me the lube, and I squeezed a thick dollop of it onto my fingers. Gently, I worked my finger into her. Letting her acclimate to it until she was ready for two, and after some time she declared that it was probably good.

"I have condoms if you want to use one," she said.

I didn't and received no objection from her. I gripped her hips and eased my cock into Amber's tight ass. There was just the right amount of resistance to make us both moan. Before long I was fully inside my girl—connecting with her on the deepest level that we could.

Amber told me that she was all right, and we began making love in earnest. I pushed deep in, and slowly pulled almost out of her entirely before pushing myself back inside. This drove her wild, and she begged for more. I had to take it easy because my cock was fit to burst inside of her. I slowed up to let the fire ease down but couldn't stop for long before she demanded that I speed back up. The previously timid Amber pushed her butt back against me as I fucked her. We kept at that routine for some time—lost in the ecstasy of being together. That was the only reason I didn't noticed the door open.

I felt the heat of another person behind me. Soft, cold hands caressed my chest. I almost jumped but couldn't got anywhere now that I was locked between two women. I could feel breasts crushed against my back. Her hot mouth kissing my neck. That warm breath making my skin tingle. I knew who it had to be before she spoke.

"I knew that I couldn't leave you two alone for long," said Crystal.

She addressed her daughter. "I'm glad you decided to get with this sweet boy, because I was going to if you didn't."

Amber did her best to respond between her grunts and moans. We kept on fucking despite the interruption.

"What're you doing, mom? I closed my door for a reason."

"I know. I was watching you two for a while. I got so turned on that I was going to go to my room and jerk off, but then I had a much better idea."

She continued her amorous assault on me. Kissing and caressing me. It was a great addition to the sex that I was already having with Amber. Then one of Crystal's fingers began teasing my ass.

"um...Crystal," I said. "I don't know if I..."

"Don't worry," she said. Crystal found the lube where I dropped it on the bed, and soon she was working it into me as I had done to her daughter not long before.

"It's only fair that since Amber just gave her cherry to you, that I get to take yours."

"Only if he really wants it," Amber insisted, from her place on her knees in front of me.

I could feel Crystal's hard cock just outside my virginal tunnel. There was no way for me to see it, but by the feel I guessed that it was larger than her daughter's and was eager to get inside me. I had to decide. This had been a day of firsts after all, and I considered Crystal to be as gorgeous as her daughter.

I nodded before I lost my nerve.

"Good boy," she said. "Just relax. I promise that mommy will be gentle with you."

Crystal slowly eased her big cock into me. I took a deep breath as I felt it push in. I was surprised by how easily I accepted it and wondered if Crystal had recognized some things about me that I didn't fully realize yet. The feeling of it was hard to comprehend. On one level: when she pushed it in it felt like I really had to go to the bathroom, and then her withdrawal almost dragged me with her. The feeling of the pressure and force working into me was enjoyable. Like surrendering to someone else, which I surely was at that point.

After adjusting to the new feeling of being penetrated, I continued fucking Amber's ass while Crystal fucked mine. The room was filled with wet sounds of cocks exploring interiors and our sounds of pleasure. The three of us were joined, and frantically gyrated as one fleshy entanglement of carnal delight.

I'd been having trouble staving off my orgasm before Crystal joined us, but I was out of my mind by then. I did my best to hold out, but only minutes later I lost the battle. My orgasm took hold of me, and I emptied my balls into Amber's plump ass. She cried out with her own release, as I reached around to jerk off her cock beneath her. Her hot cum blasting into my hand. Crystal sighed with a tinge of disappointment. We didn't last as long as she'd wanted, but then she had surprised us. The older woman picked up speed. My first time became something frantic, but she managed to not hurt me. Crystal finally finished inside of me. Filling me with the same seed that had made her daughter. I wasn't sure if I could feel her hot cum inside me, but I didn't mind it. The whole experience was something that I could do again.

The three of us lie intertwined in a tangled heap for some time. We were each exhausted, and I doubt that any of us had anticipated that our day would've ended up going this way. For my own part, I had never considered that this kind of thing would be a part of my sexual experiences. It had been a little frightening, but I was grateful for the education.

Crystal left the bed first. She went to the bathroom, and we heard her take a call on her cell phone. She seemed annoyed by the conversation. When the call ended she went to find some clothes. Explaining to Amber that she had to return to the office for some reason. I couldn't help but watch her strut around in all her glory. This hot MILF that had been born a man. She found a new pair of panties and threw on a t-shirt track suit. I guess when you own the company you can wear whatever you want.

"People just can't seem to handle things when I'm not there," she said. "Anyway, I want you two to relax here for a while. Amber, honey, you can make something to eat for you two."

Crystal looked at me. "You were delightful. I promise not to crowd you two all the time but remember that mommy has needs too. By the way, I keep track of my beers and the liquor. Don't forget that."

"Yes, ma'am."

"'Mom'," she corrected. "You can call me that from now on. Bye, kids."

Crystal was gone shortly after, leaving Amber and I holding each other in bed. Neither of us was sure how this complex situation would work out, but at least we felt good about it. Whatever the future held for us we knew that we would face it together.

Note: Thanks again for your interest and time. I hope you enjoyed it. I ended up having a slight crossover with X-Change Silhouette, but hey, I wrote them both at the same time. It's nice to think that different people are out there getting lucky on the same night. Please remember to vote and comment. Your appreciation is what keeps me submitting stories to this site. Please enjoy a tasty beverage. Hopefully, Crystal won't notice if some beer is gone. I have a lovely little can of IPA with me as I finish this fun story. Cheers!

12