Forbidden Fruit Ch. 31-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," he whispered.

"Yeah," she giggled, "And it could have been you! Like, that would suck, right?"

"You're so young," he whispered.

"And so hot!" she whispered back.

"That too," he acknowledged.

Her computer came on. "So better think about it. It's a limited time offer, ok? You'd be crazy to refuse. You'll need a condom by the way," she stepped around him to close her laptop and grinned. "Or two." She then walked away grinning.

Ch. 33

Brad tossed his car keys on the side table in their front porch and kicked off his shoes. It was starting to get quite cool and fall like outside. He took off his varsity football jacket and hung it up. "Hmmmm," he thought, as he saw set of small running shoes by the front door. "I don't think they are Vickie's, although she has like a hundred pairs. Must be another little hard body in da house," he mused. He went to the kitchen and chugged down a glass of orange juice and then went up to Vickie's room. It was closed so he knocked and then opened it. He gaped when he saw two heads under the snow white comforter, especially when he realized the visitor was Carla. "Holy shit," he gasped.

The girls exploded with laughter. "We're not in bed together, you half-wit," Vickie howled, "We're just in bed together! It's fucking cold out."

"Are you sure about that?" he asked as he went to Carla's side of the bed and lifted up the comforter a bit. She kicked at him playfully, but it was with a leg that was still encased inside her yoga pants. "Damn. I really thought you guys were fooling around a bit at first."

"Oh my God, Brad. You didn't really think we were having sex!" Carla laughed.

"He has a one track mind, C. Seriously I have to keep my door locked at night and everything," Vickie smirked.

"Oh my God, Vickie. You're bad!" Carla wiped a tear from her eye.

"Why don't you make yourself scarce, Vik," Brad grinned as he caught hold of Carla's leg and pulled her towards him a bit.

"Eeeek!" she squealed laughing as she grabbed onto Vickie.

"Let go of her, Perv!" Vickie grabbed Carla and tugged her the other way.

"So what were you two doing if you weren't involved in lesbian exploration?" Brad let go of Carla.

"Trying to figure out our new boyfriends."

"Ahhhh," Brad replied.

"I mean, it's been several weeks now and Nathan still almost feints if I take off my socks."

"Jeff is a little bit further along the intimacy line but below waist is still apparently a no go zone." Carla giggled.

"I could do a few reconnaissance missions down there if you want?" Brad grinned and Carla threw a stuffed pink bunny at him.

"HEY! That's Miss Hoppers!" Vickie exclaimed in horror.

Brad laughed as he threw it back at Carla.

"Savages!" Vickie grabbed it from her. "So have you and Lisa done it yet?"

"Actually, we haven't."

"Bullshit!"

"I'm serious."

"That seems rather unlike you."

"I'm treading easy with Lisa. She's really a nice girl. I really like her so I don't want her to think I'm just interested in sex. Maybe Nate and Jeff are thinking the same."

"Naw," Vickie sniffed. "Pretty sure they're both just still virgins."

"So just jump their bones. Fuck, is it really that complicated?" Brad laughed.

"We don't want them thinking we're sluts," Carla told him, "I mean, I went up to Jeff in the bagel shop and gave him my number. I don't want to be ripping his clothes off on week three."

"Carla, Honey, pretty sure Jeff wouldn't mind you ripping his clothes off," Brad grinned.

"Yes, but he may just walk then when he gets laid, right?"

"I seriously doubt that. He'd literally have to be insane."

"Awwww thanks," Carla gave him a shy look.

"Move over," Brad asked her.

"Hey, you're not getting in here with us!" Vickie yelped.

"Why not?" he grinned as he lay next to Carla. She giggled as she scooted over towards Vickie.

"Cause I'm your sister, you perverted weirdo."

"As long as Carla is separating us, what's the big deal, right?"

"Ahhhh, Brad?" Carla asked.

"Yes, Pretty Lady."

"Could you, ahhhh, take your hand from there, please."

"What happens under the blankey stays under the blankey."

"BRAD!" Vickie snapped over at him.

"OK! Ok! Jesus. Is here ok?"

"NO!!" Carla jumped under the cover.

"BRAD!" Vickie exclaimed again.

"Alright!" he laughed and put his hands outside the covers.

"Jeff must be loco if he's keeping his hands off you."

"He's just, ahhhh, trying to come to grips with this new relationship."

"Totally blown out of the water that such a smokin' hot babe wants him." Brad laughed.

"What can we do about it?" Vickie asked.

"Well I'm not answering your question, but Carla, buy a few condoms, get him on the couch, your place or his, and tear off his cloths."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Once the ice is broken your problem is over. It's just the first time for him. He's probably afraid of not living up to expectations. Every guy has that. It's just massively amplified for him with you where he's a geek and you're a hot cheerleader. He's probably afraid of cumming before he gets a chance to do anything with it. So don't give him time to think about it, have to plan it, get uptight about it. Get him alone and fuck him. As soon as possible."

"Hmmmm," Vickie mused.

"Not you," Brad reached over to take a swipe at her.

"Do you have some extra condoms you could give us?" Vickie asked sweetly.

"I'm not giving you condoms!"

"Can you give me some?" Carla asked sweetly.

"I can give you one, Baby," he laughed as he gathered her in his arms.

'No!" Carla laughed, "Unused! And more than one! Four, maybe?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Come on Brad! Don't be a pig! We could just go to the grocery store and use the do it yourself cash."

"Alright. Jesus." He got up and went out to return with a string of four condoms. "For you!" Brad said as he gave them to Carla.

"Thanks, Sweetie!" she kissed him on the cheek.

"That's it?" he laughed.

"Yup," Carla tore the string in two and gave half to Vickie.

"Hey!" Brad exclaimed, laughing.

"You never gave them to her!"

"They'll fit him, will they?" Vickie started to read the pack.

"They're just regular condoms. Not like extra-large or anything like that!" Brad laughed, "If they are too big, maybe look for another boyfriend!"

"Do they have instructions?" Carla laughed, "The guys may need that!"

Carla left Vickie's and started to drive home. "What the hell! Time to get this guy going a bit," she turned and drove towards Jeff's home. She knew when he lived, she had picked him up for school a few times but he had been waiting for her. She didn't text him, she decided to just show up, knock on the door, and force the relationship along. She had the condoms in her purse but wasn't expecting to use them today but you never knew, if the opportunity presented itself.

"Ok," she said as she pulled up to the curb and quickly fixed her hair in the rear view mirror. She was dressed casually, black yoga pants with a navy blue Western hoodie. She got out, walked to the door, and rang the bell. It didn't take long before a young girl opened the door. She looked about ten. "Hi!" Carla said, enthusiastically, "I'm Carla! Is Jeff at home?"

"Yup," the girl answered before slamming the door in Carla's face.

"Eeek!" Carla exclaimed as she hopped back, "Shit!" she whipped out her phone and texted Jeff. Hi I'm at ur front door. Some girl just slammed the door in my face!

Jeff was in the rec room relaxing, playing video games. His phone buzzed and he looked over at it, he always kept it close these days in case Carla texted him.

"Carla!" He tossed aside the controller and grabbed his phone, "SHIT!!" he hissed as he read the text. He jumped up and made for the stairs but the cabling for the gaming box got tangled around his feet. He went down in a crash.

"Momma! There's a girl at the door for Jeff!"

"You're not supposed to answer the door, Grace!" she hissed as she tried desperately to brush flour off her and tried unsuccessfully to fix her hair. "Is she in the porch? Did she say who she was?"

"No. She said her name was Carla. I closed the door."

"Shit!"

"Momma! That's a bad word!"

"Sorry Honey!" she tore off her apron, tossed it aside and headed for the door, "You should have let her in!" she hissed.

"You told me never to do that!"

"Not to answer the door! Ok, look, we'll talk about it later! OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT!" she exclaimed when she heard the crash from downstairs. She looked desperately between the direction of the porch and the stairs going down to the rec room. She heard a curse from Jeff and knew he was still alive so she went to the door. She opened it to look at the lovely, but confused face, of a petite young lady. Her deep brown eyes jumped out as did the stylish unique hair style with the forelock of dark down hair.

"Hi?" Carla looked at her and the girl looking out from behind her.

"Carla! Oh please come in! Sorry about Grace closing the door like that. She's not even allowed to answer the door. So nice to meet you! I'm Lousie."

"Hi, Mrs. Townsend," Carla replied politely.

"Oh my! Are you ever pretty!" Louise remarked, looking at her as Carla entered her home.

"Thanks," Carla smiled as she peeped around at the girl who had slammed the door in her face. "Hi, Grace!"

"Hi."

"Ahhhh, hi, Carla," Jeff panted as he appeared.

"What was that crash?" his mother asked him, "Oh! Look at your elbow!"

"I, ahhhh, tripped over the cords of my PS4." He lifted his elbow to look at the nasty carpet burn he had received.

"Gross!" Grace exclaimed.

"Does it hurt?" Carla asked with concern.

"It's ok," Jeff said gruffly.

"You have to put something on it," his mother told him, "Before you drip on the floors."

"Yeah, ok. Ahhhh, I'll just be a minute, Carla."

"I'll help! I'm all trained up and current with first aid as a gymnastics coach!" She kicked off her sneakers and went to him, slipping her arm through his, "Lead the way!"

"You don't have to do this, Carla," Jeff said as they went down the hallway to the bathroom. "I can't believe I tripped up and fell like that. It was so dumb."

"You were probably just surprised that I showed up out of the blue."

"Well, yeah. I guess."

"I just wanted to see you," she pouted, "I want to spend more time with you."

"Really?"

"Really! And I hope you feel the same way, too."

"Yeah," he gulped, "Of course."

"Ok, hold up that elbow!" she instructed when they got into the bathroom, "First aid stuff in here?" She opened the medicine cabinet.

"Ahhhh, yeah."

"Let me ditch my hoodie first," she pulled her hoodie over her head. She was wearing a tight tee shirt underneath proclaiming Western University Cheer Squad. Jeff's mouth dropped open as he stared are her firm, perfect, round breasts. His eyes then snapped up to her face when he realized he was staring. "Awwww," she giggled. "Ok." She got some bathroom tissue and wet it a bit from the tap. "Here," she tapped the blood away and cleaned around it. She ran some water and pumped hand soap in. She cleaned the wound again with a face cloth and rinsed it out well as not to stain. She dried around it with tissue again and then found some antiseptic, gauze and first aid tape. In a few seconds she had it bandaged. "There! One last thing," she grinned at him as she leaned in to kiss just off the side of the bandage. "You ok, now?" she asked in a pouty voice.

"Yeah. Ahhhh, I'm good."

"Good," she giggled as she stepped in and put her arms around him. He didn't have time to say or do anything before she kissed him on the mouth, getting up on her toes to reach. "I'm glad." She looked into his dumbstruck face and kissed him again, long and slow. They didn't see the little face that poked around the side, gasped at what she saw and then withdrew. They did hear the retreating scamper of feet and Carla stepped back to look at Jeff with amusement.

"Momma! Momma!" they heard the excited and very audible whisper, "They're kissing!"

Carla looked at Jeff and her mouth opened in shock as they could hear his mother hush Grace. Carla burst out laughing and embraced him, "Oh my God! How embarrassing!"

"Jesus, I'm sorry, Carla!" he whispered mortified.

"Don't worry. I'll live." She discarded the face cloth in the laundry basket. They went out as Carla blushed prettily.

"He didn't lose the arm?" Mrs. Townsend grinned in amusement.

"Just some composure. For the both of us," Carla responded and they both laughed.

"Would you like a cup of tea?"

"Yes, please." Carla looked over at Jeff and smiled.

"You're a cheerleader?" Mrs. Townsend remarked.

"Gymnastics, dance, track and cheer."

"You're a very active young lady."

"Are you Jeff's girlfriend?" Grace asked.

"Grace!" Jeff snapped as he started to blush.

Carla laughed as she looked at Jeff, "I'm his friend and I'm a girl, so I guess I am."

"No more personal questions now, Grace," her mother told her, as she got tea ready. She stayed around a bit longer before collecting Grace and giving them some privacy.

"Sorry, Carla," he told her.

"Don't be silly. She's just being a little girl. We're doing a dress rehearsal of a few routines next week to prepare for an upcoming competition. You should take her out to see us."

"Yeah, I'll do that."

"I do have to hurry," Carla told him, "I have to get home for dinner. You didn't mind me dropping in unexpectedly, did you?"

"No. Of course not."

"Just trying to get to know you more."

"I know. It's a bit ... ahhhh ... well to be honest I just can't believe you're interested in me. It's pretty amazing and overwhelming actually."

"Don't sell yourself short, Jeff. See you tomorrow at Western?"

"Yeah."

She smiled as she stepped into him again and lightly draped her arms over his shoulders. She looked up at him and laughed, "You look so serious, Jeff."

"It's that amazement and overwhelming feeling I referred to," he tried to laugh while he held her lightly by her slender waist.

"Stop thinking about it and just kiss me," she whispered.

He did and she kissed him back, deeply. They continued for several minutes.

"If you ask me to be your girlfriend I'll say yes," she whispered.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked right away.

"YES!" she laughed and kissed him soundly again as he looked back grinning crookedly. He walked her to the door after they had made out for a few more minutes.

"HEY, GRACE!" Carla yelled out at the door while grinning at Jeff.

"WHAT?" Grace roared a reply from upstairs where her mother obviously had her quarantined.

"I'm officially Jeff's girlfriend now!" Carla laughed and looking at Jeff with a sparkle in her eye as she dashed out through the door.

I just got a new boyfriend! Carla texted to Vickie when she got back to her car.

What happened to Jeff?????

It is Jeff dummy

Huh?

Its official now

U didn't get laid did u?????

No lol I did go to his house though and we made it official

I need to do that with Nathan!!

Do it! Go over there now! Just barge over like I did!

Going now!

Vickie took off like a fire fighter. She was dressed very similarly to Carla, even sporting the same cheer tee shirt. She drove to Nathan's and didn't hesitate as she stomped up to the door and knocked. A tall slender middle aged woman with wire glasses and greying dark brown hair answered. "Yes, dear?"

"Is Nathan at home?" Vickie asked sweetly.

"No dear. I'm afraid he's not. He's working."

"Oh," Vickie started to feel foolish, "Ok, ahhhh, well, thank you!" She spun to leave.

"May I tell him who called?" she called after Vickie.

"Victoria Sterling!" she called back as she dashed back to her car. She drove off and hooked up her phone on blue tooth to call Carla.

"Love hotline! Carla speaking!"

"He fucking wasn't at home!"

"Sorry! I didn't know that!" Carla laughed.

"His mom answered the door. I think she's in there hiding from fashion."

"Nails in, Babe!"

"Sorry. Shit. He's working."

"Really? Where to?"

"I didn't even know he worked! Shit! How the fuck did that not come up in conversation!"

"Must be a dead end job, I guess. Flipping burgers or buttering bagels," she laughed, "Call him and ask him."

"What do I say when he wants to know why I'm asking?"

"Tell him you miss him and want to see him for a moment."

"Doesn't that sound desperate?"

"Naw! You're in love with him, right?"

"I guess."

"You told me you were?"

"I think I am. How the fuck do I know?"

"Call him! Stalk dat mudder-fucker! Call me back!"

"You're just doing this for shits and giggles!"

"You'll thank me when your preggers on his fourth child!" Carla laughed.

"He's gonna think I'm a psycho bitch."

"You're not psycho!"

"Gee thanks!" Vickie laughed. "Ok, gonna call. Call you back." She terminated the call and pressed Nathan's number.

"Hi, Vickie. I'm at work," Nathan whispered.

"Where do you work?" Vickie resisted the urge to whisper back.

"Hardware Heaven."

"Doing what?"

"Stocking shelves and the cash. I'm on the cash now. There's a customer coming."

"See you in a few minutes."

"What?"

Vickie hung up and dialed Carla. "Carla's Love Hotline, Carla speaking!"

"Ok, you're enjoying this too much. He works at Hardware Heaven. I'm heading over there now."

"Does he know."

"Yeah. Not sure how he feels about it though."

"He's just nervous. Let me know what happens."

"Sure."

Vickie got to the store and as she went in saw Nathan working at a cash register. There was a customer whom he just finished serving. A small group of other employers laughed and joked in a small circle a short distance away.

"Hi!" she greeted him as she went up.

"Hi, Vickie," he blushed a bit.

"Maybe I should have grabbed a box of nails or something," she laughed.

"Don't worry about it," he gave a quick glance towards the other employees, "It's not like anyone else is actually working or anything."

Vickie's heart gave a little lurch as she envisioned him as a bit of an outcast and probably the brunt of the jokes from the other employees. "Well, I know you work! I am a bit surprised you're working here. Doesn't exactly seem your thing?"

"Well there's not a lot of jobs for aspiring mathematicians," he smiled, "I've been here a couple of years now. It pays ok and I can get shifts around my University schedule. Sometimes it's slow so I can do some work on my tablet."

"Seems to me you work with a few yahoos," she sniffed as one of the other group laughed loudly at some unheard joke.

"There's a few ok people here," he smiled shyly, "A few yahoos, too."

"If anyone asks you who I am, I'm your girlfriend."

"I can't say that Vickie," he blushed a bit and looked down.

"Well would you like it if I was your girlfriend?"

"Well, ahhhh, well, I guess, I mean, of course."

"Well then, I accept!" she said cheerfully.

"What?" he asked shocked.

"Oh for heaven's sake Nathan! Isn't it obvious?"

"Obvious? What?"

"Jesus, you're dense sometimes."

He just looked at her in shock and bewilderment.

"So it's ok then?"

"What's ok?" he asked in confusion.

"Do you want to start a relationship? Like, I feel this is a one sided conversation, Nathan."

"I, ahhhh, I'm sorta at a loss for words, Vickie."

"Let's start with a yes or no and take it from there."

"Yes! God. Of course, yes."

"Well then," she smirked, "I'm glad that's settled. So as girlfriend, boyfriend, obviously we have to start spending a lot more time together. Right?"