Forbidden Fruit Ch. 31-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess," he glanced over at the other employees.

"Are they looking at us?" Vickie asked.

"Yeah."

"Kinda warm here," she grinned and then took off her hoodie. She had the Western Cheer Team tee shirt on underneath and she grinned at him as she fixed her hair, pulling it over one shoulder.

"Jesus," he muttered softly.

"Like, I'm not conceited but neither am I stupid. I know I'm physically attractive. I've had enough cat calls, horn toots, propositions, lewd remarks ..."

"I bet."

"So let 'em see what Nathan Hogan's girlfriend looks like!" She gave him a white perfect smile.

"You don't have to do that, Vickie. They're not important."

"I know. But what the hell."

"There's our supervisor."

Vickie glanced over as a middle aged man had emerged from one of the aisles and with a glance caused the dog fucking group of employees to scatter. "Should I go?"

"There's no customers and he knows I do my work. You don't have to."

"Everything ok, Nathan?" the manager asked as he approached and looked at Vicky curiously.

"Everything's fine sir. This is, ahhhh, just my girlfriend."

The man's eyes widened a little bit. "Is she gonna buy anything? Just kidding!" he grinned right away and he walked by.

"I better go!" Victoria laughed. "Call me or text me when you get off work. Maybe we'll go out for a coffee or something."

"Yeah! Sure!"

"Oh I met your mom earlier!"

"What?" he gulped.

"Yeah. I stopped by there first when I was stalking you! She seems nice! See ya!"

"I have a boyfrienddddd!" she sang on the phone to Carla before holding the phone away to protect her ear from the incoming squeal.

"We'll have to hang out a bit so they'll have, like, a support group!"

"Nerds with hot girlfriends support group!" Vickie laughed.

"We shouldn't call them that but, well, yeah!" Carla laughed.

Nathan got off work and walked home. He was amazed at how different some of the other employees already treated him and acted around him. The news of his hot girlfriend had spread like wildfire through the store's gossip network.

"You're just in time for dinner, Nathan," his mother called as he went in. So he went immediately to wash up and then to the dinner table where his father was already seated. His mother put a beef stew and fresh whole wheat bread rolls on the table and joined them.

"How was your shift at the store, Nat?" his father asked, a tall slender primary school teacher.

"Good. You know, nails and hammers, hammers and nails," he replied as he scooped out some stew.

"There was a very pretty young lady that called for you when you were out," his mother said a bit too matter of factly. She was a bit old fashioned and waited for her son and husband first before getting some stew, herself.

"Vickie?" he asked, a bit nervous at having to break the news of his new relationship to his parents.

"Yes. Victoria Sterling, I believe she said."

"She's Brad Sterling's sister. He's the quarterback assigned to me on that sports metric project we're working on in the Math Department."

"I see. She's very pretty," his mother said again.

"And, ahhhh, I'm sorta dating her now," he said before stuffing his mouth full of stew.

"Oh," his mother said, a bit surprised. "Are you sure?"

Nathan laughed, "I think I'd know, Mom."

"Well, Honey, sometimes these things can be complicated. I just wouldn't want you to get hurt thinking something that maybe you misinterpreted."

"I'm I missing something, here?" Mr. Hogan asked with some confusion.

"Vickie's really hot, dad," Nathan told him, "Mom's just surprised we're seeing each other."

"No, honey! It's not like that!" his mother said, horrified.

"No, Mom, I get it," he laughed, kind of relived his news was out. "I totally get it. I'm surprised we're dating."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"Can we please move beyond that, now?" his father asked them amused.

"What is she doing at Western?" his mother asked, a bit flustered.

"She's planning on doing joint chem and bio. She's hoping to apply for med school."

"Impressive," his father remarked.

"She's a cheerleader," he told his father a bit smugly.

"Hmmm," his mother sniffed a bit condescendingly.

"It's like a sport these days," Nathan told her. The Hogans didn't know a lot about sports, collectively. "She does gymnastics and dancing. It's all interconnected."

"She does dance? Ballet?" his mother asked with interest.

"Ahhhh, some kind of dance, I'm not sure. I think she teaches it now, to kids, as opposed to doing a lot of it, herself."

"Well, she sounds quite the catch," his father informed him proudly.

"I'm sure you'll meet her soon. She isn't very shy."

Ch. 34

"Jesus Christ!" Brad grunted as he thrust into Carol with authority. Her husband was away on a business trip. Carol had dropped him at the airport and picked Brad up at Western on the way back. He was probably not even in the air yet and Brad was balls deep into his wife in their sprawling king sized bed, slamming into her for all he was worth.

"YES! GOD, YES!!" Carol yelled out as she climaxed.

He hooked his arm under one of her legs and hoisted it up while taking a few seconds breather. Sweat gleamed off his fit young body and he found her mouth with his to kiss her deeply before starting to pound her again.

"Brad," she whimpered briefly before yelping out again as he drove his cock deep into her, "OH!"

"You like that, don't you!" he stated rather than asked as he fucked.

"Yes! God, yes!"

"On your hands and knees," he instructed as he pulled out and knelt up.

"Not ... in my bum ... ok?" she asked timidly as she obeyed.

"Oh yeah," he laughed in admiration as he ran his hand over her shapely hips and backside. He reached up her back and pushed her down so she was ass up and face down, "So nice. So, not in here, hey?" he asked her as he wet an index finger with his mouth and pushed it tentatively against her round puckered asshole.

"I'd rather you didn't," she whispered.

"But you'd give it up to me if I really wanted?" he grinned as he pushed his finger in a bit.

"OH!" she jumped a bit, "Yes," she whispered, "You can do whatever you want. But I rather you didn't do that."

"You remember my sister's little cheerleader friends at the football game?" he asked as he worked his finger a bit, shoving it deeper inside.

"OH! Yes! I remember them. Beautiful girls."

"I fucked two of them so far. The one with the long blond hair and one of the long haired brunettes."

"Lucky girls," she gasped.

"Lucky Brad. The brunette, Alyson, wants to try anal. I wonder if her little ass will be as tight as this."

"Tighter probably," she gasped.

"Don't worry, Carol," he laughed as he extracted his finger. "I won't fuck your ass when you're giving up this amazing pussy to me! How did you get it so smooth?" He leaned over and put his face between her legs.

"Oh God!" she gasped and groaned as he ran his eager tongue up and down her crack. "I have a salon I go to. It's waxing."

"Mmmmm," he responded as he ate her lustfully, "Sooo nice." He leaned back to look at it intently as he explored and probed with his fingers and she moaned and whimpered. "Hmmmm, you ever get a rim job before?"

"No," she whispered.

"You ever give one?"

"No."

He pulled her ass cheeks open and tentatively leaned forward to run the tip of his tongue around her asshole and then flicked his tongue over it.

"Brad!" she squirmed. "OH!"

He went back to her pussy, "Mmmmm, so good! Fuck, I love pussy!"

"BRAD! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!" she yelped.

"Yeah, Baby! Give me that pussy juice!" he exclaimed in glee as he lapped.

"Oh, God," she gasped as she subsided a bit. He got back up on his knees and holding her hip with one hand he took his iron hard cock and rubbed the head up and down her sopping wet gash. "Fuck me," she whispered.

"Oh yes," he assured her as he pushed in and entered her easily, grabbing her hips with both hands now and started to fuck her.

"Yes!" she panted as his hips slapped up against her ass, "Yes, Baby! Fuck me!"

He grunted as he nailed her. Shoving in forcefully as he pulled her back at the same time. His young hard cock rammed into her again and again. He grunted as she gasped and the slapping sounds filled the room.

"FUCK!" he roared as his cock started to buzz with pleasure, "So fucking good," he grunted as he fucked her hard until he gasped as he erupted inside her. He continued to grunt as he fucked her slow as he pumped out his sperm. "Stay down," he grunted as he pulled out and got in close again to exam her, rubbing two fingers on each side of her pussy lips. "Yeah!" he cried in triumph as he watched as his sperm started to seep out, "I love it!" He scooped out some sperm on his finger and pushed it into her asshole.

"OH!" she exclaimed as he laughed.

"At least I got some in there!" He flopped down on the bed on his back then with a huge smile.

"Enjoy yourself?" she smiled as she moved over to get into his arms.

"Very much! Mmmmm," he pulled her in to kiss her deeply.

"That was great, Carol," he told her as she saw him off at the front door, her hair all tousled up and wearing just a short silk burgundy robe.

"Sure you can't stay longer?" she sulked. He had fucked her several times and showered with her.

"Can't, Beautiful," he put an arm around her to pull her in for another kiss and cup an ass cheek. "I have to meet my girlfriend."

"Lisa?"

"Yeah."

"Another lucky girl." She brushed off a non-existent speck from his shirt, "When do you plan to be with Alyson again?"

"Soon, I hope," he grinned, "She's so sexy."

"She seems eager to explore her sexuality ... from what you tell me."

"Yeah. She wants me to tie her up, too," he grinned, "That's going to be interesting."

"Do you think she may want to, ahhhh, join us sometime?" Carol asked as she again brushed his shoulder.

Brad looked at her in some surprise, "You mean, like, fuck with us?" he asked a bit foolishly, "A threesome?"

"Yeah. I'd love to do that."

"Really?"

"I've been with women before but never sharing a guy together."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And never a cheerleader!" Carol laughed as she blushed a bit. "I dunno. I'm much older than you guys so maybe that wouldn't interest her."

"Jesus, that would be so hot," he mused.

"My husband is away a bit. We could do it here?" she asked hopefully.

"Can I take a picture of you to show her?"

"Jesus, I don't know, Brad," she said uncertainly as she brushed aside a lock of dyed blonde hair.

"I swear I'll delete it as soon as I show her."

"Something like that could put me in a lot of hot water. I stand to lose a lot."

"I'll be careful, Carol. And you stand to gain a lot. Sexy little Alyson Petterson in your bed. She's so cute, pretty and bubbly. And what a body. Sinful. Like a hot little Pixie. And so eager!"

"Ok! Do it! But please Brad make sure you delete it."

"I swear. Here, stand back."

"I look frightful," she said trying to fix her hair again.

"You look amazing. Especially with the just been fucked look." He took his phone from his back pocket and clicked, "See?"

"Let me know, ok?" Carol said eagerly.

"I will," Brad kissed her again and left.

"OK!" Alyson exclaimed eagerly when Brad had a chance to meet her the next day in the Western Core Science building. They had met in a rarely used corridor which has assorted mysterious looking machinery on pallets along the walls between doors to various labs. Alyson had her light brown wavy hair all held back with a hair comb and wore a pristine white dress shirt with a plaid miniskirt, black tights and a light grey sweater casually over her shoulders. Brad was almost drooling.

"You haven't even seen her, Alyson," he laughed.

"Yes I have! I saw you talking to a hot older blonde lady at the game that night! And come on, if you're fucking her she has to be hot!"

"Take a look," he showed her Carol's picture.

"I'll do it!" Alyson said again eagerly.

"Are you sure?" he laughed.

"My little pussy is getting so fucking wet, here, you have no idea."

"You wanna go someplace?" he asked hopefully.

"I have class. Fuck."

"Fuck," he echoed.

"Take a pic of me to send her! Better yet you take a pic of me on my phone and I'll send it to her!"

"Ok. Here, witness this," he showed her his phone as he deleted Carol's picture. "She's married to some rich dude."

"So hot. Here!" she gave him her phone and unbuttoned her blouse two buttons. She then did a pouty pose for him.

"Not like that. Just give me one of those big happy beaming Alyson smiles!"

"Awwww. Ok!" She did and he clicked. "That is nice! What's her e-mail address?"

"Hot cougar for us to fuck dot com," he laughed.

"What's it really!" she laughed and keyed it in. "I'd love to Carol!" she said as she typed and then sent.

Carol sat at the board room table with her long legs crossed. The room was otherwise filled with portly, balding, middle aged men and she knew that every one of them wanted her desperately. She did her best to appear aloof and professional but yet teased them relentlessly with small dabs of expensive perfumes and professional but form fitting and expensive dress suits. When her phone buzzed she looked at the unfamiliar e-mail address, allycat with some numbers, then her heart jumped when she realized it must be Alyson Petterson. With trembling fingers she opened it and her heart jumped again when she read the message. She opened the attached picture and tried not to grin. This was going to be fun!

"You ok, Carol?" a college asked.

"Oh yes," she smiled back with her perfect white teeth.

Brad looked over as a pair of middle aged nerds with long pony tails and plaid shirts came out of a lab. They fiddled with a nearby machine but Brad could see the continued looks they directed towards Alyson. "I am one lucky dude," he grinned at her.

She looked over her shoulder at the two guys, "Yeah?" she asked him as she put a hand on his chest.

"Come mere you," he grinned and took her by the waist to pull her into his embrace and started kissing her slowly and deeply.

"Mmmmm," she crooned as she pushed her young body up against him.

He hugged her to him and held her there as he looked over at the two guys. When they looked over again, as he knew they would, he grinned over and reached down to get his hand under Alyson's skirt and squeezed a small shapely ass cheek before caressing it. The guys looked over with bulging eyes and then quickly retreated into their lab again as Brad chuckled.

"They see that?" Alyson laughed.

"Yeah. I'm such an asshole. Poor guys will be having wet dreams for a year."

She laughed, "That was so hot! To be sneaking around but still letting two strangers see you grab my ass like that!"

"You're a bad little girl Ally Petterson," he laughed.

"I'm a secret little slut," she whispered back.

"Jesus," he whispered back as he crushed his lips against her again. "So do you fuck your boyfriend a lot?" he asked her playfully when he broke off the kiss.

"Naw. A little. He's a sweet nice guy but he isn't much of a lover. I want to get my ass fucked and deep throat a big fat cock and he cums in a minute when we do it and then that's it. Always missionary. I've had to train him to go down on me all the time first so I can get to cum, too. Otherwise it's just slam bam thank you ma'am."

"You suck his cock?"

"Naw. Don't want him to think I'm a slut," she grinned, "I gotta get to class now, Brad."

"Yeah. Fuck that."

"What you doing at three?"

"Free period," he grinned.

"Want a blowjob?"

"Love one!" he exclaimed.

"Meet you in those side stairs of the library that overlook the sports complex. I'll book out a study room."

"Awesome!"

"Have you fucked Lisa yet?"

"Naw. Taking it slow and easy there."

"That's cool. She's lucky. I know you're fucking Colleen."

"How do you know that?" he asked in surprise.

She laughed, "I knew it! She's wanted you forever. I can tell how she looks at you. After the pool that day when I fucked up with the pictures I just knew you guys hooked up. It's cool. I don't mind sharing. How about Carla?"

"Naw."

"Sure?"

"No. And not Janette either."

"Vickie?"

"Alyson!" he exclaimed genuinely shocked.

"Hey! It happens sometimes!" she laughed.

"Well, no, I certainly haven't fucked my sister."

"She's really hot."

"Is she?"

"Like you haven't noticed!" she laughed as she batted him on the chest with a little fist.

"Like, I gather that she's attractive to guys but shit, she's my sister!"

"Yeah, just teasing. So anyone else?" Brad started to grin a bit. "Fuck, you're horny!" She laughed, "Who?"

"It's not important and you don't know her."

"Tell me! And hurry up! I have to get to class!"

"It's not important, Alyson."

"Tell me or I'm not blowing you at three!"

"This Chinese chick in my math class; her name is Meili," he said quickly. He couldn't keep from grinning.

"What?" she grinned at him, "Hurry the fuck up, Brad! Tell me!"

"I got her to go up to the library with me. She sat on me and I told her I wouldn't cum, I didn't have a condom on."

"Holy shit, you cream pied her?" Alyson gasped.

"You're watching too much porn, Alyson," he laughed and she blushed. "Yeah. What could I do? I was balls deep and it felt so good. She's so exotic and cute. These big glasses. I just went off in her."

"Without protection!?" Alyson looked at him with big eyes.

"Fucking flooded her too. She was half in shock and got off me. It was all oozing out of her." Alyson looked at him with big, wide open, brown eyes. "She was pissed. Was days pissed off with me until she had her period. She came around a bit them." He grinned at her.

"You didn't!"

"Fucked her again, yeah," he said proud of himself, "But with a condom this time."

"Don't EVER cum in me without protection, Brad!"

"I'd marry you if you had a little Brad, Ally," he laughed and kissed her soundly.

"Lisa would be disappointed," Alyson laughed when he allowed her to talk again. "Let's stick to plan A and you just use me for some side pussy. I really gotta go now. See ya at three!"

U excited, Brad texted Carol.

Very, Carol texted back from the board room table.

Pretty isn't she?

I could just eat her up. Can't wait. She still there w u?

No. She has a class. She's gonna blow me at 3.

Seriously?

Yeah. We have a date to a library quiet room.

Jealous.

I didn't think u'd be able to walk today

Barely. I want more!

Soon.

Brad went to the library to work on an assignment while he waited for Alyson. He sexted with Colleen a bit at the same time so he was quite worked up by the time ten to three came and he went to the second floor of the library where it was open to the floor below and he could lean on the rail and look down at the entrance. Within minutes Alyson came scurrying in and went to the desk to get the key to her booked room. "There's my little slut now," he chuckled to himself. He watched with pride at how many guys looked over at her and followed her with their eyes as she got the key and made towards the stairs. A few actually started following her, intently watching her little bum wiggling in her miniskirt. Brad left and hurried to the stairwell.

"Hi!" she called when she saw him, "Room 3216!" She hurried on and he waited for a bit, and then left to go up to the third floor by another route. He found the room and she was peeping out the small glass window, letting him in. "Gimme your jacket?" she asked.