Forbidden Fruit Ch. 31-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave it to her and she folded it in half and put it on the floor under the desk before getting under herself.

"Holy fuck," he whispered and sat down on the chair after tossing his back pack on the floor next to hers and opened his legs wide.

"Now then!" she giggled, "Lunch time! Yum!" With eager little fingers she unfastened his belt and then unbuttoned his jeans, zippering down the fly and pulling open his jeans. "There's my big boy!" she giggled in appreciation as she reached into his boxers and extracted his hard cock. "Oh yeah!" she worked it with her little hand as she looked at it lovingly. Then pulling it forward she slowly kissed the tip.

"Yeah," he sighed.

She flicked her tongue over his head and holding him firmly by the shaft she rubbed the tip against her stuck out tongue. She looked up with her big brown eyes, then, as she slowly slid her lips over his head and started to bob.

"Jesus Christ, Alyson," he groaned, "That's so amazing."

"Delicious," she whispered as she came off him briefly before taking him in again. She continued to bob on him, taking more and more of him in until she started to gag a bit. She came off him again as a line of spittle briefly connect her mouth to his cock.

"Jesus," he whispered.

She wiped her mouth and went down on him again, again gagging when a fair amount of his cock was down her throat. "Grrrrrr," she growled in frustration, "I can't take it all! It's too fucking big!"

"Fuck, I'm not complaining," he gasped as he took her by the back of the head and pushed her down on him again. She ran her clenched lips over him in long slow movements as his cock disappeared into her mouth again and again. "Gonna cum soon, Ally," he groaned.

"I want to swallow all of it!" she hissed greedily as she pulled him with her little fist.

"Ffffuckkkkkk!"

"Tell me when!"

"Now's good!"

She pulled his cock forward and locked her mouth around the head. With a muffled groan he raised his bum off the seat and then exploded as pleasure radiated out from his well-polished cock. She gave some gurgling sounds as his cum squirted out and he leaned back in his seat and threw his head back with pleasure.

"I got every drop!" she giggled as she looked up at him, still holding his shaft in her hand, it looking red and still leaking cum.

"Good girl! Ahhhh, still a bit coming out though."

"Uh huh," she looked at him with a twinkle in her eye as she took his head in her mouth again and gently sucked on more. "All in my tummy!" she laughed softly as she put him back and zipped up his jeans again.

"Your toned, tanned, sexy tummy," he smiled at her.

"Un huh." When she finished she crawled out from under the desk and lifted her skirt a bit to straddle him in the chair. "And now I'm gonna give you a big cummy kiss," she grinned as she settled on him. "That's not gonna bother you, I hope?"

"Get on with it you little slut," he grinned back at her. She gave him a beaming smile and then kissed him, her tongue pushing hard into his mouth and the taste of his cock and cum quickly filling his mouth. They made out for several minutes when a rap came on the window.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Alyson and jumped off him. She opened the door to face a stern looking female security guard.

"None of that. Get a room but not a study room."

"Sorry!" Alyson exclaimed turning beet red, "Ahhhh, this is my boyfriend."

"These are single study rooms. Who has it signed out?"

"I do."

"Well, lover boy has to go then."

"Ahhhh, I have class Ally," Brad tried not to laugh; he quickly kissed her, grabbed his back pack and took off. His phone buzzed as he was exiting the building.

Fucking bitch! Hahaha

At least she waited for us to finish!

I wanted to get laid too!

I really do have a class

It was nice being your girlfriend for a few moments!

U too. And thanks for the you know what

The blowjob u mean hehehe

Delete these texts! Hahaha

See u soon lover boy

U bet!

Ch 35

Carla pulled up in from of the Sterling's house. She could see Brad and Lisa playing basketball in the front and Vickie sitting on the porch watching them as she waited. She got out and dashed for the door.

"Eeekkkk!" she exclaimed as Brad grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder, laughing.

"Don't hurt her, Brad!" Lisa exclaimed.

"This little munchkin has been hanging around here for years," he told her, grinning, "One of the Brat's posse."

"Let her go, goofball! Lisa, tell him to let her go!"

"She looks like she could use a swim to cool off," Brad said as he started to walk towards the side gate.

"NO!!" Carla called out.

"Brad, I'm telling Mom!" Vickie screeched.

"Brad, let her go!" Lisa was trying not to laugh.

"Ok, ok!" he snickered as he set her down.

"Asshole!" Carla laughed as she fixed her hair, "What do you see in him?" she asked Lisa.

"He has his moments," Lisa said, blushing.

"Now, you look like you could use a swim!" he told her and promptly swept her up and put her over his shoulder.

"BRAD NO!!" Lisa squealed. She was all long legs and arms and flayed about desperately.

"Brad, don't hurt her!" his mother called from the house.

"A little swim would never hurt anyone," he called back.

"LET. HER. GO!!"

"Ok, ok! Jeeze!" he set Lisa back down but kept his arms around her waist. "Mom likes you by the way, in case you hadn't noticed," he told Lisa as his mother closed the front door again.

"Get your sweaty self untangled, will ya!" Lisa pulled his arms away and punched him on the bicep. "OW!" he exclaimed as she laughed.

"She does like you," Vickie told her, "So do I and you're way too good for him."

"HEY!" Brad laughed.

"We ain't done here, yet!" Lisa yelled at him as she grabbed the basketball to try to cover up her embarrassment as bit.

"Come on, then!" Brad called and Vickie and Carla turned and sprinted to the door.

"He's sooo strong," Carla commented.

"Cool down or I'll throw you in the pool! Think of Jeff."

"I'm just saying!"

"They always look so happy together."

"Brad and Lisa?"

"Yeah."

"Well, we have to work on our relationships!" Carla exclaimed.

"Definitely!" Vickie enthusiastically agreed.

"So, my folks are going away this weekend. We hang out Friday night with them?"

"Ooook?"

"Let them have a beer or two to loosen up."

"That should be all it would take for Nate," Vickie smiled, "He came to the party here with one beer."

"Jeff's not exactly a partier, either," Carla grinned. "So you guys get the guest bedroom and we'll take mine."

"A double seduction?" Vickie smirked.

"Four used condoms is the goal!"

"Ewwww. You guys stink!" Vickie wrinkled her pretty nose as Brad and Lisa came in sweating and laughing from playing basketball.

"Thanks," Lisa smiled.

"We have cheer practice," she told Brad as she and Carla left.

"You can have the shower first. Don't worry," he grinned at her, "My mom is home and there's a lock on the door."

"What makes you think I need a lock?" she told him as he led her upstairs. Blushing a bit and looking away.

"Are you trying to entice me to sneak into the shower with you while my mom is downstairs?" he laughed lowly and slipped his arms around her at the top of the stairs. He had an erection - when didn't he have an erection - and with them of a similar height, it pushed in between her ass cheeks.

"OH!" she exclaimed, obviously feeling it.

"Feel that?" he whispered as he pulled her hair back from her neck.

"Yes," she replied in a tiny, almost scared, voice.

"You know how I feel about you?" he continued in a whisper as he started to kiss her exposed neck.

"Yes," she replied again in her small voice as she stretched and moved her head to one side to expose her neck to his mouth.

"I need very little encouragement you should know," he pushed his hand between her tee shirt and shorts to start to caress her flat toned belly.

"What little encouragement you need I want to give you," she told him in a voice so low he could just hear.

"Yeah?" he asked as his hand travelled lower, pushed into her shorts, and he felt the softness of her pubic hair. "You want me to make love to you, Lisa?"

"So much," she gasped.

"We'll shower, separately, and go down to the rec room. Mom won't go down there when we're alone and Dad and Vickie are out."

"Ok."

"You're sure?"

She managed to turn around in his arms, "Yes," she told him firmly while looking into his eyes. They kissed again and he pushed his hand back into her shorts, this time finding a round ass cheek. "Oh!"

"Nice. God, that's nice!" he said in appreciation as his hand explored.

"I want to, Brad, now," she gasped, "Can we go into your bedroom or something?"

"You have a shower," he kissed the tip of her nose, "You can use Vickie's room, she said it was fine, dry your hair while I shower, then we'll go down to the rec room and I'll make love to you." He smiled warmly at her.

"Ok," she smiled back.

"You know I'm interested in a long term relationship right?"

"I hope so! Ok, I'm going!" she grabbed her bag, "Ahhhh, I'm not, ahhhh, protected?"

"I have condoms."

"I bet you do!" she smirked.

"I ahhhh ...," he stopped when she put a finger on his lips.

"I'd be a fool to think you weren't with some other girls before me."

"You?" he asked softly.

"I'm a virgin."

"You're sure about this?"

"Very much!" she spun and dashed into the bathroom.

Brad went downstairs and got a banana and a glass of milk as he waited.

"She's a really nice girl, Brad," his mother told him.

"I know, Mom, you told me that a few times now."

"She's sweet."

"Glad you like her. So do I, ok." He went to his room and got a change of clothes and slipped a few condoms in the pocket of the soccer pants he had picked out. He heard the hair dryer start and went and got a quick shower. It was still going when he had finished and got dressed. He went to Vickie's room where Lisa was just finishing drying her shoulder length curly brown hair. She wore black yoga pants and a navy blue Western hoodie.

"Hi," Brad greeted her.

"I'm a bit nervous," she smiled at him.

"I don't ever want you nervous around me, Lisa!" he went to her and took her in his arms. "We don't have to do this, now, if you don't want. We can do it whenever you are ready."

"Shit, I've been nervous around you since I met you!"

"Don't be," he held her protectively.

"And I am ready. I want you. I want to be with you."

"Come on." He took her hand and they went downstairs. "We're just gonna chill out downstairs a bit," he told his mother, "Watch a movie or something."

"Sure," his mother smiled warmly at Lisa.

Still holding her hand Brad led her downstairs. "You don't need this," he grinned at her as he took her hoodie down at the bottom and pulled it up. She raised her arms and he pulled it over her head. She was wearing a tiny tight tee shirt under it with clearly no bra as her hard nipples poked out invitingly.

"You work fast," she smiled.

"Well, you know," he grinned back as he tossed it away. She had a long lanky slender body. Long limbs and very small breasts; a toned flat midriff and very narrow waistline.

"You haven't even kissed me, yet!"

"I thought you'd be sick of my kisses by now," he grinned, "You've had like a thousand already today alone."

"Not nearly enough," she pouted as she draped her arms around his shoulders.

He kissed her slowly and deeply, again and again as he moved her slowly to the couch. "And this," he whispered into her mouth as he pulled up her shirt. Again she raised her arms and he pulled it up revealing a trim torso and tiny breasts with small but hard and erect dark brown nipples.

"I know they're just small," she said a bit self-consciously and shyly.

"Are you kidding me?" he asked as he examined her and gently caressed a breast and rubbed his thumb over the nipple, "They are the sexiest cutest little boobies in the world!" he laughed and kissed her again as he gently pushed her back onto the couch. He kissed her neck then and she craned it for him. He kissed over her smooth shoulder and down to her breasts and she gasped as his mouth closed over a nipple.

"Oh, Brad!" she moaned softly as he sucked, licked and kissed her nipples, moving back and forth between them, taking his time. She grabbed his tee shirt low on his back and pulled it off, caressing his shoulders and back.

He kissed down to her tummy and enjoyed himself there for a while. "You are so trim and sleek," he whispered to her. "So incredibly beautiful." He took hold of the waist band of her yoga pants, then, and tugged, laughing as she emitted a surprised little yelp as he literally peeled them off her, leaving her with a tiny pair of pink panties. "And just amazing legs! So amazing!" he grinned, "A little bruised from losing to me at basketball but still incredible!"

"I let you win!" she managed as she looked up at him with clouded dark brown eyes.

"I have to be the luckiest guy in the world," he remarked honestly as her gently took her panties and pulled them slowly over miles of slender legs. He tossed them onto the coffee table as he looked at her, fully naked now, with a neat trimmed triangle of dark hair between her long legs. He took out the condoms from his pocket of his soccer pants and held onto one as he put the others on the coffee table next to her panties.

"Oh God," she whispered as she looked as he pulled off his pants and boxers. His cock was fully hard and at attention. His young body was muscular and chiselled like a Roman statue. He ripped open the package and slowly rolled on the condom.

"I'll be as gentle as I possibly can, Lisa, but I want you to tell me if you are in any discomfort, where it's your first time and all." He told her as he got on top of her gently.

"I just want to be with you, Brad." She whispered as her hands went around his torso.

"I love you. I really do."

"Do you really?" she asked with wet eyes.

"Of course, I do," he kissed her.

"I love you too," she managed in a moment his tongue wasn't inside her mouth, and she opened her long legs wide for him.

"Hmpt," he grunted a bit as he reached between them and took his cock to rub the tip in between her pussy lips.

"Brad!" she gasped as she felt the tip moving, probing into her, and finding the entrance.

"I'll do it slowly," he whispered as he brushed away some strands of hair from her face, her mouth open with a look of astonishment. He pushed and felt his hard cock start to penetrate into her. He was so hard and wanted to be fully and deeply inside her so badly but he cared deeply for her and didn't want to cause her any discomfort if he could avoid it. He had taken a few girls' virginities and knew that she could possibly feel some pain the first time. He felt the pressure holding him back and knew he was seconds away from popping her cherry. "Ok?" he whispered.

"Yeah," she whimpered a bit, but then slid a hand down to one of his ass cheeks and tried to pull him forward.

"I do love you, Lisa. I swear!" With that he pushed more firmly and she gasped as his cock ruptured her hymen. He entered her, gritting his teeth to keep from grunting too much as her tight pussy squeezed his cock like a vice as he slid in. "Ok?" he grunted.

"Uh huh!" she exclaimed as she hugged him fiercely.

"Oh God!" he hissed in pleasure as he moved his cock slowly, her pussy sucking on him greedily.

"Oh God!" she echoed as her fingers dug into his back.

He held himself up off her a bit on his forearms and fucked her with long slow strokes. She looked up at him in wonder, gasping a bit each time he pushed into her fully. He almost willed himself to cum, in case she was in any discomfort this first time. He looked into her eyes and thought how beautiful she was, reached back and ran a hand over a long leg that was cocked up over him. He concentrated on the amazing feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock, massaging it, and how pleasurable it felt. He marvelled at how warm and smooth her skin felt against his and soon tingly pleasure radiated out from his cock, down his legs and he grunted. "Lisa! Oh my God, Baby!"

"Yes, Brad! Oh yes!" she encouraged.

He kissed her as his cock exploded and he grunted as he still slowly fucked her.

"Did you?" she whispered into his ear.

"Yeah."

She hugged him fiercely, "I'm so happy!"

"Are you ok?" he pulled out and gingerly got up, looking down to see a milky-bloody sheen over the condom, the tip heavy with his spent load, drooping down somewhat.

"I feel so wonderful!" she beamed.

"Give me a minute," he kissed her and went to the bathroom to get some tissue to pull off the condom and discard it. He hurried back to hop back on the couch and gather Lisa in his arms, kissing her lovingly. "Love you, love you, love you!" he whispered as he peppered her face with kisses.

"Mmmmm, me too!" she replied as she wrapped her long arms around his neck. "Can we get dressed again, Brad, just in case someone comes down here? I'd love to stay like this with you forever but I'm a bit nervous."

"Sure, Baby, whatever puts you at ease. We can get dressed and then cuddle more?"

"Definitely!" She gathered her clothes and smiled over her shoulder at him as she crossed the room in quick light steps to the bathroom.

Brad grinned as he watched her and then got dressed himself.