Forbidden Fruits

Story Info
Glamorous Alice's night out.
1k words
3.75
9.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FDexter
FDexter
3 Followers

Alice is on a night out with her girlfriends and she couldn't help herself, wearing her red leather zip up outfit with red leather boots. The girlfriends are equally dressed but Alice is wearing no panties.

Alice wants cock and wants easy access for those cocks that she hunts tonight!

The outfit screams naughty cumslut and Alice is the world's greatest tease and she has recently been messaging someone she should not. Although, it's like she is playing with one of her girlfriend's husbands, it's just the younger brother of one of them.

A lot younger and Alice can't help hunting young virile cock and if she is any judge it is BIG.

Alice and her friends have settled in at a Bar on the way into the city, a place everyone can gather before going on. It happens to be next to a snooker hall.

She is always on her phone and the banter with the Forbidden Fruit has been going on for days.

Alice's phone vibrates and she glances at the message and attached picture. It's a great cock and the caption is. "I'm next door. Snooker Hall if you want to find out."

"Ring me, I will make out like I have a call to take and head to you."

The phone rings and you make your excuses and hurry outside, quickly pocketing the phone and walking to the snooker hall just up the street from the bar. It is disserted apart from your victim and his mates. He stops playing snooker, putting his que down to join you at the edge of the room where you can talk and make out. It's public, his mates can see what is going on but they don't know what a cumslut you are.

He always suspected

Alice isn't going to be satisfied just making out... He walks over from the bar, greeting Alice who puts one hand on his ass and pulls him towards her and with the other hand strokes his cock through his trousers. Then, when you know he is hard you unfasten his trousers, letting them fall around his ankles and drop to your knees to take his cock into your mouth.

Now you know that you have the attention of his mates too... they have stopped playing snooker and are looking down the length of the room to the far end to see there friend facing aways from them, his but bare and the gorgeous Alice's hands on those butt cheeks as they imagine her mouth taking their friend's cock.

You know what you are doing, you can sense them staring at what is going on.

You stop, "Sit down," you tell him, "facing your mates," you whisper, "I don't just want your cock, but you get to have me first, don't waste it."

His eyes widen at such a brazen statement and you turn to face four mates. They're all old enough but God they are going to have something to talk about, next week, at college.

Now you tell them, "Come and worship this pussy."

You bend over, taking his cock back in you mouth and wait until the four lads are standing around, groping your ass and tits. You unbend and you turn away from him, grab his cock and aim it at your pussy as you drop down onto it. Your outfit is so easy access it does not have to come off, it just rides up over your hips as you bend and fuck. "Right, you four, to fuck me you have to please this pussy, I want your fingers on my clit and all of you have to lick my clit while I fuck HIM. That is the price."

All four take turns to rub your clit and then lick it. You are rough, grabbing their heads, driving their mouths into your clit and rubbing their chins against HIS cock.

"GOD that's horny, NOW get your cocks out! That's it stroke them. Let me decide who I fuck first."

Then you have an idea, "I don't want to know," and with that you climb off HIS cock, turn around, bending over taking his cock into your mouth. Then you pause to tell them, "What you waiting for, one of you fuck me, BUT DO NOT CUM.... YET."

You will never know what order those lads fucked you in. Did you take anyone's virginity? Who knows!

"That's it lads, for now. I want HIM for a quick fuck."

You climb onto HIM, facing him and start to fuck. Facing away from the lads, and then you make HIM lean sideways, to lie down on the bench seat and the lads now get to see more and you can tell that they are getting impatient and so are you.

"I need more cock, NOW."

That's when you notice that naughtily the lads have been filming this - such a turn on. "That's it, film me taking more than one cock! I want yours stretching my pussy with HIS, NOW!"

You are being fucked by two big black cocks while their two mates watch stand and watch filming this as well, and then you point at the one Big White Cock, "Right, your turn," and with that the other cock (not HIS) has to leave your pussy while the next big cock stretches your cunt. The big black cock does not go far, he brings his cock to your mouth for your to taste, lick and suck while the one remaining lad carries on filming.

You stop sucking that big black cock and point at his friend, "go film, his turn in my cunt." All change again but everyone (including you) has double fucked your cunt.

Now you want your cunt filling up with cum. It's going to be leaking out of you as you go back to the bar next door and your friends.

HIM gets to fill your cunt first, as it should be, his big cock pumping jizz into your pussy in front of his friends who are watching and filming as you climb off and jump straight onto the next cock. The big white cock cannot wait his turn and pushes into your cunt alongside his friend and they both fuck your pussy until they too explode inside your cunt. Three college lads down, and one to go. Come in mouth? No, you would have to adjust you makeup or something. It will have to be your cunt again, only HE can have your ass - next time!

FDexter
FDexter
3 Followers