Forbidden Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a yes?" Sylvanas asked, amused, but losing her patience.

Whitemane flicked her eyes back and forth between elf and worgen. She nodded slowly.

"Yes."

***

Nick probably should have been more careful when he lunged at the priestess, but his blood was hot and his balls were aching. He pushed her onto the bed, the smell of her arousal driving him into a frenzy, and then ripped apart the thin strip of fabric concealing her nethers. She gasped, but her shock transformed into a surprised yet welcoming moan when he parted her legs and licked up her pretty pink slit.

Whitemane was already exceptionally wet, her pale thighs flushed red and her legs voluntarily spreading wider for him. His nostrils blew hot air against her, making her shiver, and then he resumed tasting her, his tongue pressed flat against her sex. Long, slow laps against her pussy had her moaning immediately, continuously. His tongue parted her wetness, glazed her clit, and in less than sixty seconds she was crying out with an orgasm that shook the entirety of her slender body.

She was ready. With a quick swipe of his claws he tore a hole in her chest piece, freeing the soft, milky white breasts beneath. They were each an admirable handful and topped by little pink nubs that looked delicious against her alabaster skin. He gave them a quick squeeze, bent to lick her nipples, then grabbed her by the legs and scooted her closer so that her heels rested on his shoulders. Her legs were angled straight up at the ceiling now, while the tip of his cock nestled against her pussy. She bit her lip in anticipation, looking like a high-class slut in her little red cap, red thigh highs, and torn outfit. He slid the head of his cock through her folds, coating himself in her fluids, then pushed.

It was only a couple inches, and once he was hitched he leaned forward upon her much smaller body, sinking deeper and deeper. His hands, now grasping the underside of her knees, forced her legs back until she was folded with her legs pushed up and over her head on either side. Her red painted mouth was wide open, taking short gasps of air and uttering sharp cries as he filled her.

"Light, that's big," she mewled, and he could tell that she loved it.

Slowly, almost torturously, his immense girth stretched her delicate pussy, aided by the copious lubricant of her juices. She was tight, but also wholly unaccustomed to the size of his prick. Her body trembled and went taut beneath him, his hands gripping her tightly by the ankles now, while her pussy gripped him tightly about the cock.

"Fuuck." Whitemane groaned and threw her head back against the pillow when he managed to fit half of his length inside of her. Her pussy was yielding to him slowly, but it clung greedily to his scarlet hued girth, contracting now and then as the throbbing sensation of an orgasm threatened her, building up but not quite reaching the peak. She lifted her head to watch him, looking up at his face almost adoringly before focusing her gaze on the lewd sight of the worgen's thick, inhuman cock slowly disappearing inside of her little cunt.

Nick hummed a barely audible growl, his grip on her ankles tightening, his hips rolling into her and pressing forward more forcefully. He was over halfway inside of her now, and with just one good thrust he hilted himself to the root, the tip of his cock creating a bump on the High Inquisitor's tiny stomach. He groaned in satisfaction, ignoring her little yelp and grinding himself against her, enjoying the velvety tightness of her pussy and the way his balls hugged her upturned ass.

" 'Not a harlot' she says." Sylvanas sat down on the bed next to Whitemane, her tone mocking, bordering on laughter. "You should see yourself right now, Sally. Hell, what if your champion saw you?"

Whitemane didn't have it in her to argue. "It's so good," she breathed, reaching behind her to grip the headboard. "Keep going."

Nick did just that, retracting his length from her insides, all the way to his pointed tip, then hitting it back home. He was slow at first, but every balls-deep thrust had the slutty priestess mewling, and eventually his strokes became more than just slow, they became furious. Rapid thrusts had her grunting and groaning, gasping for air as it was punched out of her lungs by the massive worgen meat slamming her pussy, hammering it with deep, measured strokes and turning it into a sopping mess. He stretched and molded it to the shape of his cock, his huge body of fur and muscles slamming into her lush but tiny figure, making the bed creak dangerously and her big tits jiggle up and down, up and down.

Whitemane held onto the headboard as if by divine mandate, her pussy spasming, her mouth open with a constant stream of moans and profanity. One of her heels flew off and skittered across the floor, strands of hair clung to her sweaty brow, but her tall chapeau remained stubbornly atop her head, bouncing with every stroke but not quite falling off. Overall she took being brutally mating pressed by a huge worgen surprisingly well, impressing even the Dark Lady who raised an eyebrow and made crude guesses as to how experienced she was, inquiring as to whether or not she'd had troll or orcs lovers before; but the priestess said nothing. She only continued to squeal and squirt, her body straining under the on-off weight of the worgen pounding into her, her existence relegated to being nothing but his temporary cock-sleeve.

Nick was relentless in his mission, deep-dicking the High Inquisitor through a number of orgasms that had her eyes rolling and her pussy trembling. She gushed and gushed, her clit throbbing, her ass cheeks red from his heavy balls spanking against them. The bed rattled, Sylvanas laughed, and every wet, sloppy stroke of his canine cock into her cunt had him nearing his own climax. The room was inundated with the sounds of it all, but mostly the echoing slap slap slap of his body against hers, fur on skin, groin against groin, a lewd melody as he broke her in and fucked her silly.

His breath came out fast, his hairy hips a blur as he worked the busty priestess into an over-fucked mess, and with a climactic howl he finally unloaded inside of her, glazing her ruined pussy with an abundance of hot sticky cream that flooded her insides and invaded her womb.

"Oh Light!" she cried, her pussy constricting around him. "Oooh Light!" Her body went taut, her knuckles white from the force of her grip about the headboard, her eyes slingshotted up into her skull and her hips canted up to meet his, welcoming the torrent of worgen seed being drained into her cunt.

Nick held her legs up, splaying them wide and watching her well stretched pussy take every last drop of his cum. When he was totally spent, he gave her a few more farewell thrusts before pulling out, unleashing a deluge of thick, viscous jizz that trickled from her gaping pussy and coalesced upon the bed. He chugged air, and couldn't help but admire his handiwork. Her sex was swollen red, her legs shook, her chest rose and fell with laborious breaths, and the thin little strip of white hair atop her mound was disheveled with thick globs of semen. He'd fucked the High Inquisitor well and truly silly, and for her sake he hoped she knew a contraceptive spell.

Sylvanas patted Whitemane on the cheek, eliciting a pathetic moan from the woman. "We didn't quite finish what we started outside," she said, channeling her gaze on Nick.

He gestured towards the bed space next to Whitemane. "Over here, then."

Sylvanas climbed over the broken priestess and settled on her hands and knees beside her. She lowered the upper half of her body towards the bed, her back arching so that her ass was raised high in the air. Her legs were long and toned, her thighs muscled, her glutes equally fit, but an abundantly healthy layer of meat covered her ass cheeks, making her ass stand out on her athletic frame. It was abnormally large, wonderfully round, bouncingly bubbly, or, put simply: perfectly fat.

He positioned himself behind her and gripped the meaty cheeks of her ass. Like soft cushions, his fingers sank into her cheeks, spilling between his digits and filling his hands with Sylvanas' thick rear end. He spread them apart as he admired the sheer amount of ass that the Dark Lady had, then bent down to give her puckered hole a lick, lubing it good and ready with his saliva. One of his hands grasped his cock, angling it against her, into her, and the ring of her sphincter yielded to him. He pushed deep, the heat of her bowels welcoming him further and further until his furry hips were pressed against her and he was hilted balls-deep inside of Sylvanas' ass.

She murmured his praise, enjoying the feel of her butt being stuffed, filled, and stretched obscenely wide by the worgen's fat cock. He raised a hand and brought it down with a crack, leaving a searing hand print upon her right cheek and making her hiss air through her teeth. His hands moved to her hips, locking her in place, and then he commenced his strokes, long and deep, bottoming out inside of her with every forward thrust of his hips.

"Good boy," she sighed, lowering her head and resting it atop her arms. "Just like that."

It was a steady fuck, smooth with quick strokes, but not frenzied like how he usually fucked her. Equally pleased, his voice rumbled from his chest while Sylvanas purred short little "Oohs" and "Ahs" in that arousing, spectral voice of hers. She took every inch, face down ass up, her muscles flexing so that her asshole clung to his shaft and squeezed him tight, doing everything she could to milk the canine cock spearing into her.

Whitemane watched in dreamlike disbelief, stunned not only from the fact that she'd had brains fucked out, but by the fact that the infamous Banshee Queen was right next to her in bed, getting her fat ass destroyed by a worgen and clearly enjoying it. She didn't know what to think of things. It didn't even seem real. But right now she didn't particularly care.

The sounds of sex filled the High Inquisitor's room once more, reverberating off the stone walls back towards them and filling their ears with dirty delights. Although he was not rutting into her like a mad dog, the powerful tempo at which he ass-fucked the Dark Lady would have nevertheless decimated the composure of a normal woman. He was at least double, if not triple her size, decked with muscle and pounding incessantly against her back door, making her body strain and her ass clap to the rhythmic bouncing of his hips against her booty.

Sylvanas was no slouch, either. She fucked and grinded back against him at random intervals, a pleased smile on her face and a naughty wiggle in her long ears. She enjoyed being used like this, her tight royal ass ravaged, ruined, and beaten full of worgen dick until her pussy squirted with an orgasm that almost left her catatonic. It was not becoming of a queen, but the Dark Lady was the biggest whore he'd ever met and her immense power only made fucking her senseless all the more satisfying. She reveled in every thrust, sighing sweetly, groaning greatly, until she finally let loose a climactic wail, her body shaking with little pleasurable earthquakes that had her cunt squirting onto the sheets of Whitemane's already sex-soaked bed.

Nick smacked her big blue ass, leaving a handprint on her left cheek this time, and continued as he was. His strokes were consistent in speed and strength, maintaining the same measured pace that he started with and simply enjoying the moment. A fire had been lit inside of him with Sylvanas' orgasm, however, and the way her clenching asshole grabbed at his cock made the worgen groan. It wasn't until he could feel his release edging closer and closer that he picked up the pace of his thrusts, his black hair bristling and his hips pounding frantically against Sylvanas' wobbling behind. His cock pummeled her little hole, his knot thumping against her with an impudent drive to stuff her completely, and she voiced her approval with moaned words of Thal'assian origin.

He leaned over her and found a new angle this time. His hand pushed her face-first into the bed, and with one hard thrust he slammed his cock home all the way to the knot, sinking deep and stretching her as wide as her little elven asshole could possibly be stretched. It felt amazing, and Sylvanas cried out while he howled in commemoration of his triumph; there was very little better in life for him than knotting the Dark Lady's fat ass and filling it with spunk while she creamed herself just from being knotted.

The hand on the back of her head didn't budge; he held her in place with her face buried in the sheets for a quarter hour until at last his knot shrunk and his cock easily slipped free from her gaping asshole. Whitemane watched, astounded, as they fumbled out of the bed and stood up, Sylvanas teetering slightly before correcting herself and turning to face the priestess.

"That was fun, Inquisitor, but we're running a little behind schedule now." The Dark Lady gave a little wave and then sauntered towards the open window, a stream of cum dribbling down her long legs. The worgen's handprints glowed atop her round ass cheeks, and her blonde hair looked even more disheveled now than when she'd came in. "You know where to find us. Just send a messenger and we'll coordinate things." She looked back over her shoulder, shooting Whitemane a devious grin before transforming into a banshee and flying away.

Nick followed her out the window, and Whitemane could only nod dumbly, still not quite believing what had just occurred.

12