Forbidden Heat Pt. 07: Peeping Hole

Story Info
Peeing through this hole, I can see you pleasuring yourself.
2.8k words
4.28
7.1k
8

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do we need to talk about?" Lucien asked, the usual warmth in his voice gone.

Edward sat down in the armchair opposite Lucien. Time to put his plan in motion.

"Stay calm and hear me out. It's about Natalia..." Edward began to explain.

"What about Natalia?" Lucien asked with narrowed eyes. Whatever it was, it clearly was not good news.

"She told me today that there seems to be a stalker stalking her these days. She says she feels unsafe although nothing concrete has happened yet...I think we should take the 'better safe than sorry approach'. Wouldn't you agree?"

"...and what do you propose?" Lucien asked his brother. So, he's telling me that Natalia chose to confide in him rather than coming to me for help? This seems highly unlikely given the bad blood between the two prior to this. No matter how charming I know Edward can be, winning Natalia's trust in a week seems over the top. What does he plan to gain from this...?

"I want Natalia to have a bodyguard to keep her safe if need be. I know a very talented and trustworthy bodyguard working for the elders at the main house. I suggest we request for him to be her bodyguard. Natalia is a young lady now and with our social standing, she could be in harm's way any day." Come on Lucien, put the safety of your daughter first and agree to my proposal.

"...I see. That's actually a good idea and if he is from the main house, they should also agree with the idea compared to bringing in an external bodyguard. So, who is this guy?" Lucien replied with a warmer tone. Regardless of whether the stalker incident is true or not, Natalia having a bodyguard is not bad. However, a bodyguard from the main house? The main house couldn't give two fucks about Natalia's safety because they've never viewed her as part of their bloodline and therefore not part of their family.

"His name is Reiner. I don't think you've met him but he has guarded me more than once on my trips abroad and seems to be trustworthy. Of course, he will be guarding her 24/7," Edward explained.

"Ok. That settles that. If you trust him, then I trust him. I'll make a request to the main house for him to be Natalia's bodyguard. Thank you for letting me know about this matter. I'm happy to see that you're worried about my daughter," Lucien thanked his brother with a flat voice. Now my turn to ask some questions...

"Where did you take Natalia today?...let's start off by being honest," Lucien asked. I know you didn't take her 'shopping'. Judging by the state Natalia was in they went somewhere outdoors plus none of Natalia's close sales assistants at all those upscale fashion boutiques contacted the maids for them to pick up her purchases either.

"Where do you think I took her?"

"Don't answer my question with another question, Edward," Lucien warned as he stared his brother down.

"You don't need to know where I took her. What you need to know is why I took her there."

"...I see. Why did you take her there?"

"...Because I no longer want to be forgotten." Edward's direct replied shocked and confused Lucien. What is he referring to? Natalia has known Edward since my marriage to her mother and from then till now they've been in contact. True, their relationship can't be called the warmest but no one would think that she has 'forgotten' Edward. Once again, life is complicated and therefore none of this shit is making sense.

"...I guess you're not going to explain to me anymore than that, am I correct? Let's leave it at that today. There's nothing wrong with taking your niece out on an outdoor adventure but please realize that Natalia is frail and she dislikes the wild. She is a city girl after all."

No. She's not. You all made her that way...

"I'll be leaving for today then. Please take care of Natalia..."

On that parting note, Edward exited Lucien's study. Lucien watched as his brother left.

...

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Natalia. It's me," Lucien called out to her while softly knocking on her door. It's not too late, she should still be up.

"Come in..."

I smiled as Lucien came in through my bedroom door. It's always a pleasant surprise when he visits. I'm already dressed for bed in a white lacy night gown with concealers full on to cover up all three bite marks on my shoulders...what a life. I don't think it's common practice for girls to go to bed with concealer on their body to hand love marks from their step father...but here we are.

I sat up and patted the side of my bed to invite him to come over and sit. He obliged walking over and seated himself on the side of my bed. His hair was still damp and his body smelled of shampoo telling me that he had just showered. This is one of Lucien's sexiest look.

"How was shopping around with Edward?"

"It was fun. We got a lot of new clothes, accessories and the like..." I answered with a perfect smile. Lucien must not find out about our little excursion...

"You look quite tired. Why don't I give you a little massage like I always used to do?" Lucien offered while flashing me a gentle smile.

Without waiting for my response, he flipped my blanket off the lower part of my body and grabbed my left leg. His warm and large hands started massaging my legs from my ankle inching up slowly to my thighs.

"Your muscles are quite tense, let me help you relax them," he commented as he slid his hand up higher to my upper thighs. Then his expert hands massaged both my upper thighs together at once as he leaned his body over me. He's so close, I could feel the heat of his body and the smell of his shampoo filled my senses. My body was reacting strongly to him as I felt my nipples hardened and my pussy started contracting.

"Flip over so I can get your back," Lucien directed me as he completely removed my blanket from my body so that my whole body was exposed to his sight, my lace nightgown the only thing covering my body. I slowly flipped over so that I was lying on my stomach. I felt his hand on the back of my thighs, squeezing my flesh, and I had to fight hard to hold back my moan. Lucien probably thinks of this as a regular massage to help relax my body but to me this is pure seduction. I bit my lip as his hand slid up and under my night gown to cup my bare buttocks and massage them firmly. His big hands griped each side of my ass hard as he applied pressure to squeeze them repeated. At this point, my pussy was soaked with my pleasure juices. If he brushes his hand there, he will find out how turned on I am...

"Lucien...ah...I think this is enough..." I whimpered out in a weak voice. Silently cursing myself when I heard my voice sounding so seductive and turned on. His hands left my buttocks and I felt him shifting his weight followed by a heavy weight on my hips. Lucien lowered the straps of my nightgown from my shoulders to expose my bare back to him and began massaging my back while straddling my hips.

"Your back probably needs the most attention. You need a healthy body to deliver good results at work. Let me take care of you," Lucien whispered in my ear, so close that I could feel his warm breath. Each time he applied pressure onto my back, his hips grinded against mine as he leaned forward...oh god. I don't think I can take anymore of this...I let out a small moan as something warm and wet gushed out from between my pussy folds.

Finally, Lucien stopped his massage and got off my body. He placed my blanket over my body again as he sat down on the bed to tug me into bed. I flipped over onto my back only after the blanket was safely covering my body, I was scared he would see the wet marks my love juices must have left on the front of my nightgown. He leaned down to kiss me on my forehead and then lower on my cheek...and then even lower on my neck causing a moan to escape from my lips.

"Good night, Natalia," he said flatly when he was at the door. Then he was gone...

What was that just now...? Lucien...what are you thinking right now? The wet stickiness between my legs was the best answer I could find. Every spot on my body that he touched is burning as if it was on fire. I could still feel his lingering touch on my body as if he was still here with me, right here on the bed. I trialed my fingers along my legs reliving the sensation of his hands on my legs, my thighs...and then my ass. My nipples were hard again and my breasts were bouncing up and down as I panted. My pussy clenched hard as I squeezed my thighs together. I need to sleep but I can't stop thinking of Lucien...I want him...oh god, I want him!

...

After closing the door to Natalia's bedroom behind him, Lucien stood still calming his breath. His huge dick was throbbing with need. As usual, whenever he yearned for Natalia, he headed to that room. The room next to Natalia's bedroom is a guest bedroom and since they hardly ever hosted guests overnight, this room hasn't been used for years. Decorated in luxury as per the standard of this mansion, the room looked like any other well-furnished bedroom except Lucien knew that this room hid a secret. Closing the door to the guest bedroom behind him, Lucian immediately headed to the white wooden closet built into the wall separating Natalia's bedroom from this room. Connected to the back of this closet was an opening into a secret room smartly hidden sandwiched between the back of this closet and Natalia's bedroom. There is a small hole in the wall that grants the one peeping through a full and unobstructed view inside of Natalia's bedroom.

Lucien has been in here countless times before to observe his step daughter. At first, he justified his actions with concern for her but as Natalia blossomed into such a beautiful woman in the past recent years, he came to this room more frequently driven by his desire for her. Today was no exception.

The secret room is not furnished except for a small coffee table and a wooden chair that Lucien sneaked in. Lucien is probably the only living person who knows about this room. Lucien sat down on the chair and peeped into the hole to see Natalia still lying in her bed. Is she asleep already?

After a few minutes, Natalia started roll side to side on her bed before throwing the blanket off her body as she thrusted her hips upwards.

"I guess she is feeling it after all..." Lucien muttered to himself with smirk on his lips.

...

I can't possibly fall asleep. My pussy won't stop throbbing with need and it's becoming wetter and wetter as I thought more of Lucien, his touch, his sexy voice. I reached up one hand to squeeze my breast feeling my nipples hardening to my touch. I moaned softly and pinched my nipple with my finger while reaching my other hand to stroke the sensitive bud between my legs. My pussy was so wet providing more than enough lubrication for me to slide a finger smoothly into my hole. I squeezed my legs together and rolled a bit side to side to clenched and squeeze my pussy wall around my finger tighter. This couldn't satisfy my lust...

I threw the blanket away from my body as I thrusted my hips sharply upwards ramming my finger into my hot cunt repeatedly fucking myself. I curled my finger to pushed upwards to locate my g-spot before pushing against it for stimulation. Driven with lust for Lucien, I sat up and moved to sit on the side of my bed before spreading open my legs wide and started fucking my cunt with my own finger once more.

"Ah!...Lucien...fuck me...Lucien!...make me cum...ahhhh," I screamed with pleasure as I imagined Lucian's hot shaft plunging in and out of my flooding cave. I added another finger into my hole and fingered myself even harder while my fantasies ran wild. My pussy walls twitched around my own fingers as I thrusted my hips upwards attempting to take my fingers in deeper.

I fondled my breast and called out Lucien's name in between my pants and moans, thrusting my fingers into my hot hole. I want him so much...

...

Lucien heard Natalia's moans loud and clear as she called out his name while pleasuring herself and it filled him with love and lust for her. Relief filled him as he realized that she indeed loved and wanted him too. He could see her erotic face and her widely-spread pussy lips in full view as she thrusted her two fingers inside herself trying to satisfy her need for him.

His hand reached to free his erect and swollen cock from his pajama pants and began stroking it up and down matching his rhythm to Natalia's finger as she fucked her own pussy. Her beautiful tits were bouncing up and down as she rocked her hips against her fingers giving him a good show.

The sight and sound of her masturbating to her yearning for him was turning him on more than he could imagine. As always, he wanted to thrust his cock into her cunt and fuck her until she could no longer walk. He closed his eyes while listening to her moaning his name, fueling his own fantasy of thrusting his member inside her as he pumped his hand along the length of his cock faster and harder. He stifled his moans of pleasure, afraid that she would hear him on the other side of the wall separating them.

Wait for me, Natalia. I will make you mine soon after all of this is over. I will fuck you the way you want to be fucked...we will be together forever. I want to touch you and turn you on more than today...I want to pleasure you and then fuck you hard...

His hands moved even faster along the length of his cock as a white small pool of precum started to form at the tip of its head. Lucien thrust his hips upwards from the chair wildly as if thrusting into the body of his love. His breath became more labored while he secretly whispered Natalia's name.

...

"I'm cumming...Lucien...come with me...Ahhh..Ahhh!" I screamed as I reached my climax inviting my imaginary lover to cum along with me. I imagined his cock twitching as he shoots his cum deep inside my womb and I clenched my pussy wall hard around my fingers. My cum gushing out from deep within me to wet my own fingers. I rocked up hips upwards and lay back onto the bed, spreading my legs wider as I rode out my own orgasm.

"Lucien...I love you..."

...

Natalia just came and fell asleep instantly. She is so adorable and so sexy. My cock twitched in my hand as I watched the arousing sight of Natalia's beautiful climax. She even thought of me when she reached her climax, calling out my name in her most lustful voice. I jerked my cock faster wanting to cum soon after Natalia.

I groaned as I approached my own release all the while imagining thrusting my hard cock into Natalia's tight pussy and hitting my tip to her womb. I want to fill her with my seed...I want to make her mine and mine alone.

"I love you...Natalia..." Lucien groaned in a strained voice as he reached his climax. Hot semen shot out of his manhood in waves landing on the floor. He was coming non-stop as he emptied his load imagining that he was planting his seed inside Natalia's loving body.

...

Lucien made his way back to his bedroom which was located on the other wing of the mansion. There were many things that he needed to settle before he could be with Natalia but knowing now how much she wanted him has given him a burst of determination. Dealing with the elders at the main branch of the house would prove to be difficult but he was determined to do whatever it took to make Natalia his. He has learnt throughout his life since he was a boy that to gain something, he had to make many sacrifices to bargain with the elders.

--to be continued...