Forbidden Heat Pt. 08: Seductive Work

Story Info
I heard watery sounds as his fingers stirred my hot insides.
2.4k words
4.58
6.7k
3
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The start of the second week of my internship...hello, Monday and...another full week with Edward at the lab. The plan for this week is quite busy including an evening banquet with one of our key corporate clients. I have to admit that when it came to business, Edward was really a pro and well respected in his field. All the tasks assigned to me were really well planned to support my learning and development of skills that I was lacking and to give me a better understanding of the business. Today, I will be attending various meetings with top researchers to follow-up on the progress of various processes with Edward. This should keep us busy for the whole day...

*Ring...Ring...* Oh, it's Zak.

"Yo, Natalia. You free tonight? I'm meeting someone and I want you there as well," Zak's relaxed and lazy voice got straight to the point.

"Yea...I can be there. Who are we meeting?" I'm very curious now. Zak almost never invites me to see anyone except for some of our mutual friends.

"...You'll see when the time comes. I'll text you the time and location. See you tonight...dress sexy," Zak teased.

"I'll be as sexy as I can be in my work clothes...see you. Let me know...if anything is troubling you. Ok?" I replied to Zak with concern in my voice. This request coming from Zak is giving me a sense of foreboding.

I'm really worried about Zak right now but the clock is ticking and if I don't hurry, I'll be late to my meeting. Gosh, its not easy being an intern...the corporate world sure is though. I can't mess up now! Focus, focus, focus!

...

By the time I swung open the door to Edward's office, there were only 2 minutes left to the meeting meaning we needed to hurry to the meeting room. Learning of the day: Women's office clothes are a real challenge...or maybe only the version that Edward had picked out for me. The black leather high heels were already killing my feet, couple that with black skirt which I guess are a bit too short and too tight. I was finding it hard to walk comfortably.

"Edward...I'm here," I greeted him in a shy voice. Being in this room reminds me of what we did the last time we were here. I have to stop remembering this every time I step into this room because we're going to be spending so much time here. Edward was leaning on his desk, dressed in his standard lab attire: white shirt, black pants and white lab coat.

"It's 'Professor' while we're at work. Please keep things professional. Let's go," he replied curtly and exited the office trusting that I would follow him to our first meeting. I wanted to scream at him...doing all those things to me and then telling me to 'keep thing professional'. It would be great if things really became strictly professional. I followed to keep up with his long strides as we headed to our first meeting.

This meeting room is much bigger than the ones we went to before during the first week of my internship. Edward sat at the head of the table, clearly showing that he is the boss here, while I sat to his right. There were probably around 30 other people seated at the meeting table, everyone looking serious and a bit nervous at Edward's presence. The vibe was nerve-wreaking and my palms started to sweat a bit as I felt out of place.

Today, various senior researchers and professors will be updating on the key development of their research and Edward will be judging which projects he would continue to fund and endorse for future production and commercialization. I could understand why everyone was nervous, the future of their research and career depended on this and there's also that rumor I heard of how scary and monstrous Edward can be at these sessions.

Silence filled the room...

"Start," Edward's monotonous voice cut through the silence. The representative of the first project started to present the result of his research. Edward stayed mostly silent throughout the presentation, flipping through his notes now and then, asking questions where he felt necessary, and giving straightforward and pretty harsh comments at the end of each presentation. This process repeated itself as each project representative stepped up to present their findings. I found all the content interesting and I guess if it were up to me, I would endorse all these research projects. However, glancing at Edward's stern face made me aware that he was probably not thinking the same thing...

Edward stared blankly at the presentation screen while the words of these old professors floated into his left ear and exited through his right without being processed by his brain. They didn't need to be, he knew pretty much the content of all these researches before he stepped into the meeting room. Being a genius was a part of it but prepping well before hand the night before was also a major part. The issue with most of these researches is its potential to ultimately hit the market and be commercialized to help mankind while also generating profit for the company.

Well, that's my job to figure out, Edward thought to himself. The bigger problem in this meeting is the girl sitting to my right. I can't stop thinking about her and it's becoming a huge distraction. I can also smell her perfume mixed with her regular shampoo and it's stroking my senses with every breath I draw in. This meeting is a few hours long, how am I supposed to just sit here when she's so close? The skirt bought for her is too short, trust me, that was not my intention. The majority of her smooth and tempting thigh is bare now that she is sitting down. Her blouse is tight and hugging her big tits. All in all, this meeting is torture.

Eyes forward, I nudged Natalia's thighs with my knee under the table. As expected, her reaction is so adorable. She's keeping her eyes forward trying to ignore me. I shifted myself a bit closer to her as I used my thigh to stroke along her outer thighs. She probably knows I'm getting serious now since she shot me a warning look before continuing to face forward once again. I reached out with my right hand and placing my hand over her kneecap before slowly stroking my way up her thigh, slowly, inch by inch.

...

'Strictly professional'...yea right. Edward just nudged my leg with his. I'm pretty sure that was not an accident but I've decided to ignore his advances. Keeping my eyes on the presentation going on ahead of me, I tried my best to focus on what the older professor was explaining. Suddenly, Edward's hand was on my knee and then sliding up my bare thighs. I took all of my self-control to remain still. What is he doing? There're so many people here...

His hand kept sliding up my thigh getting closer and closer to my hip. No! I grabbed his hand with mine to keep his hand from sliding up further. It'll be a disaster if anyone see us like this. I looked nervously around the room and was relief that no one seemed to have notice anything amiss. Edward's hand slipped out from mine and proceeded to stroke my thigh up and down. I squeezed my legs closed together as my pussy started contracted with anticipation. Despite the panic I felt in my head, my body was reacting to his hot touch, wanting more of this petting.

Edward wedged his hand in between my legs tugging my legs apart so that he could stroke up and down my inner thighs. Damn it, why is my skirt so short! He was definitely teasing me as I felt his hand pinching lighting on the sensitive flesh of my inner thighs. I squeezed my legs together capturing his hand in between my legs begging him silently to stop. Of course, he did not comply to my wish at all. His hand inched up my inner thigh slowly as his hand dipped under my short skirt. My core was throbbing with a pleasurable ache and I could feel a wet heat seeping out from the opening between my legs, soaking my underwear. My body was reacting to his seductive touches once again.

After the long and slow journey up my thigh, Edward's seeking hand finally reached its destination in between my legs. I felt his hand on my underwear stroking my pussy lips through the thin fabric covering my hole. It feels so good...I bit my lower lip so my moans of pleasure don't escape past my lips. How can I get him to stop? I looked around the room and it seems that no one has realized what is transpiring between us. That was a relief for now but I'm not sure how much longer I can stand his touch. Edward stroked my opening through the fabric with two fingers, rubbing my sensitive area and stimulating my swollen clit. My body shuddered and it was getting harder and harder to sit still. I wanted to lift my hips up to grind harder against his playful fingers, I held tight onto the edge of the table to steady myself.

---

Edward could feel the wetness of Natalia's juices through her now drenched panties. She's so turned on, I have to tease her about all of this later. I used my foot to nudge her ankle aside to further spread her legs under the table as I answered some questions that were being fired at me with ease. While explaining some concepts to the meeting participants, I pulled the panties covering Natalia's crotch to the side so that I can use my fingers to caress her wet slit. As expected, her body is so sensitive and her pussy is already slippery and wet showing that she is horny and ready for penetration. I stroked two fingers along her slit, slowly at first and then faster as her hip squirmed rocking her pussy lips against my fingers.

Her hot juices were flowing out freely now from her opening onto my fingers and palm. Her face is flushed pink and she is biting her lips seductively harder as she tries to control her lust. I stroked her clit in circular motions and heard her sudden intake of breath. I knew her clit is extremely sensitive especially when it is swollen rock hard like it is now. I pinched her clit repeatedly enjoying my time teasing her thoroughly. I stopped my stimulations for a bit, giving Natalia time to catch her breath, before thrusting two fingers hard into her love hole. Shocked, she let out a soft whimper before covering her mouth with her hand and turning away as if to excuse her rude behavior as her pussy walls clenched around my fingers tightly sucking it deeper inside her.

...

I couldn't keep myself from letting out a moan when Edward suddenly thrusted two thick and hard fingers inside of me. My awaiting pussy squeezed his fingers instantly when it got what it had been long waiting for. My body craves his touch regardless of the situation that we are in. I thrusted my hips upwards a bit against his invading fingers inviting him to start moving his fingers. I wanted him to finger fuck me so badly right now as my pussy got hotter and wetter for him. Edward finally started to move his fingers in and out of my cunt spewing more of my juices out of me. Squelch, squelch, squelch...I could hear watery sounds as his fingers stirred my hot insides. I pray that no one else in this meeting room would hear the lewd sounds of my love juices being stirred.

Doing this in public with people around is turning me on more than I thought possible, I think I will cum very soon. I grabbed Edward's wrist as I looked at his face begging him to stop and signally to him that I will cum very soon if he doesn't. The fingers embedded inside my hold thrusted and wiggled relentlessly and I felt my legs going weak as my climax was fast approaching. Edward thrusted his fingers inside me even faster as he felt my walls twitching telling him that my orgasm was near. He really wants me to cum here in front of all these people? Ah...my pussy walls clenched and my hips bucked upwards as my climax hit me. I squeezed my legs together trapping his fingers inside my hold as my orgasm hit me and leaned on Edward's shoulders while trying to steady my breathing.

"Are you ok? Natalia?", Edward asked me out of fake concern as he pretended not to know the cause of my reaction. Such a devil!

Edward finally pulled out of my wet pussy...

The meeting finally came to an end. No one realized anything...right? If anyone realized, they didn't show it as everyone cleared their belongings and quickly left the room until only Edward and I are left.

"Why did you do that?!?" I turned to face him my temper taking over me. That was crazy embarrassing.

"Shouldn't you thank me for entertaining you during such a boring meeting? Don't try to tell me you did not enjoy it...look at all your juices on my fingers," He countered as he showed me his still-wet fingers.

Not knowing what to say to him anymore, I turned and ran out of the room as fast as my weak legs and high heels could carry me.

...

Work in the afternoon passed by peacefully since Edward and I had to attend different meetings. I am quite relieved not to see him anymore today as I look forward to spending time with Zak later this evening as we had planned. Zak already sent over the meeting place and time. I did not recognize the name of the bar he sent but I'm sure it would be a fantastic and fancy place since Zak picked it.

My last meeting just ended, finally! I stretched a bit in my seat as I waited for everyone else to leave first. Mindful that as an intern I should do the last check up on the meeting room equipment and turn off everything before leaving. After doing just that, I turned off the lights and left the meeting room closing the door behind me. As I turned to walk down the corridor, a big forceful hand grabbed my waist and another covered my mouth preventing me from making any audible sound. In one swift motion, I was pulled into an unfamiliar room.

Somebody, please help!

I screamed in my mind.

--To be continued...