Forbidden Heat Pt. 10: Unappreciated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slammed his swollen dick inside of me, taking me from behind. His hands on my waist held me in place to support me and allow him to fuck me harder with each thrust. I tried to stay as silent as possible in order to not wake Annie. Zak clearly didn't care whether she woke up and saw us or not. He's just making me do this to embarrass and play around with me. I knew all this but the suspense and excitement that this situation offered was also turning me on. I bet Zak knows this, after all, we've been partners in crime very often in situations very similar to this one.

His hands groped and squeezed my tits from behind. I love the feel of his large and warm hands on my breasts and nipples. He rubbed my nipples so hard it felt raw. I clenched my pussy walls around him sucking his dick deeper inside of me as my body approached another orgasm. I muffled my cries by biting on my fingers as my orgasm took over my body and I lost my strength.

Zak pounded into me hard as he neared his own release. Soon I felt hot liquid rush inside my body as he shot loads of his warm seed inside of my hot cunt. There was so much of it from two rounds of his release that it trickled out of my hole and slid down my inner thighs. He slowly pulled out of me as my legs lost all strength and I slowly slid down to the floor in a sitting position with my legs spread apart. Our mixed hot cum seeping out of my hole and onto the floor in a puddle. I was a mess and I made a mess on the floor.

The rest of the evening was a blur as Zak helped me put my clothes back on then asking the staff to take care of Annie while we were on our way out. Zak had his hand over my shoulder as he hugged me close to him while we walked to his car.

--To be continued...

12